Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar] Vote_lcapTemptations [Dar, Kar, Zar] Voting_barTemptations [Dar, Kar, Zar] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar] Vote_lcapTemptations [Dar, Kar, Zar] Voting_barTemptations [Dar, Kar, Zar] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar] Empty
PostSubject: Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar]   Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:49 pm

Full

It was Valentines day in Jump City. A day many believe is simply a corporate sham to sell cheesy gifts for someone you like. For others, it's more magical of a day. But for Alice, it was a pain in the ass. You would think a demon loosely related to a succubus or lust would love Valentines day. Well, not for Alice.

She discovered the lengths males (and a few females) would go to try and 'win her heart.' Didn't work out too well, mostly for the other party. So from that point on, Alice made it a point to avoid Valentines day like the black plague... but she had to work today. She couldn't miss work, or take a day off because she needed the money to pay the bills. Life could be cruel sometimes.

And any hope she may have had that she could avoid the holiday by working all day were quickly dashed when she found a 'love letter' outside her door. Someone knew where she lived. That was... creepy. The letter more or less smelled like a bakery. Strange. It was also sealed with a lipstick kiss. So it was a girl. Also strange. "It's Valentines Day once more. So I've left this letter on your door. Work work, you're no fun. I'll have my way when this day is done..." Alice read, now convinced that whoever this was had problems.

Crumpling up the letter and shoving it into a pocket, Alice headed off to work. She hoped that today would have no more weirdness. Alice arrived at work a short time later, and was greeted by the sight of couples, and hopeful singles. "I wonder if it's too late to go home sick..." Alice thought, starting work at the pizza parlor. She had no idea that things were just getting started.

Last edited by Mega on Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar]   Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:17 pm

Shivering Jemmy sat on the brick edge of a 5 story building, the ribbon to her red balloon in one hand, and a cone of vanilla ice cream in the other. She kicked her bare feet over the edge, watching all the people go about their daily lives far below her.

Today was Valentine's Day, a day for spending time with those dearest to you. Jemmy had plans to have lots of fun with Rain, Annie, and Marleigh, but first she had to get some of her Chaos business taken care of. There would be plenty of time for her friends later on.

She saw one girl with a distinct magic aura around her. Some kind of demon, maybe? She might be fun to mess with.

Another magical aura approached from behind her. Jemmy turned around to get a look at the newcomer.

OOC: Enter Alice's sister.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar]   Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:44 pm

A young girl with red-pink/magenta colored hair, and blood red eyes was standing there grinning at her. She was around Jemmy's height, and was dressed in a hoodie that had to have been three or four sizes too big by how the sleeves covered her hands. "Halloooo Jemmy! It's been awhile hasn't it?" the demon girl, Amara gushed.

"I thought I smelt some one fun," Amy continued, briefly flashing rows of sharp and inhuman teeth by grinning. Teeth that could crush steel. She hugged Jemmy for a moment before dancing away a couple feet. "You're not busy at the moment are you? Because if you're not, I had a whole day planned that would just be even more fun with one more," Amara finished in a suggestive tone that would have... bewitched a mortal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar]   Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 1:24 am

"Um...yeah. It's been a long time." It took Jemmy a few seconds to remember Amara, and she couldn't remember at all the last time she had seen the demon girl. Amara hugged Jemmy, an acceptable greeting, and then moved back to a respectful distance. The demon was being nice, which meant that she probably wanted something. Jemmy kept a cheerful look on her face, but didn't promise anything with the expression she wore. She had learned it was best to not trust demons. They were selfish beings.

Not that Jemmy had much right to talk.

She licked her ice cream cone. "I'm not busy at this moment, but I do have plans for later. But tell me, what exactly did you have in mind?" Jemmy was still sitting. She wasn't trying to be rude, but rather to make sure it was clear who was in-charge around here. A princess didn't get off her throne to greet a beggar.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar]   Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:51 pm

"Then I'll get right to the point. I'm visiting my baby sister. She's pretty boring normally, but I decided today that I would have alittle fun with her," Amy replied simply, not using her 'adorable girl' act. There was no point in acting around a fellow conspirator. "Fun that would involve breaking things, causing a panic- pretty much causing some chaos!" she added cutely.

"I figured this would be right up your alley," she added offhandedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar]   Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:22 pm

Sounded innocent enough. Jemmy nodded. She would help Amy with her fun. It would serve both of their purposes. Jemmy pointed at Alice, still walking past. "That's her, right? I can control her mind and have her do whatever you want, but I'm not a very good aim. I don't suppose you could get her to sit still for about 5 seconds? Actually, it's probably better if you don't. What's the fun in hunting a trapped animal?"

Swallowing the rest of her ice cream cone whole, Jemmy teleported to stand in front of Alice. Her balloon floated at her side as she conjured a bow of magical energy in her hand. She then formed a Cupid Arrow and knocked it, aiming the magical projectile at Alice. Jemmy's eyes glowed an intense orange. "Death has come for you, demon. This is a very special arrow. If it hits you, you'll explode!" It was a lie. The Cupid Arrow would give Jemmy control over the target's heart, forcing them to do anything she asked, within reason. Jemmy just wanted to see Alice panic and try to avoid the arrows with extreme prejudice. She shot one of the arrows at Alice from point-blank range.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar]   Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:11 pm

"Perfect," Amy purred impishly as Jemmy pointed. "Yes, that's her. Even disguised as a human, I never forget a rack," Amy answered casually as Jemmy sprang into action.

Fortunately for Jemmy and Amy, they were downwind. Combined with their current height, Amy would not be able to smell them right away. So you could imagine Alice's surprise when a small girl suddenly appeared right infront of her. "Who-" she started with surprise, cut off as Jemmy went into her spiel about blowing her up.

Was this her secret admirer? WHAT did she do to piss her off? Alice briefly had a case of deer in the headlights, her body freezing from the shock for a second before she tried to move. But it was a second too late as she was still tagged by the arrow. "What did-" Alice stammered, expecting to explode, but she didn't. Her mind went blank for a moment as a weird sensation washed over her.

"Tee hee! Nice one!" Amy cheered for Jemmy, unable to teleport like her. But she was still quick to catch up with her. She suddenly felt a burning sensation when she got too close to Alice, hissing on reflex. "She's wearing something that's been blessed. Didn't think she had the fortitude," Amy growled, not wanting to get any closer to Alice until whatever she was wearing was removed.

Moving around Alice, she noticed the necklace she was wearing. "Jemmy, could you please get her to remove that gaudy trash?" Amy asked cutely, and politely. It'd be harder for her to have her fun if she couldn't even get within arm's reach of Alice without feeling like she was on fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar]   Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:13 am

Jemmy frowned as the arrow hit Alice. That had been too easy. "You're supposed to dodge it," Jemmy complained. Not even claiming that the arrow would blow her up made Alice move any faster. Somebody needed to work out more.

Amy approached, praising Jemmy's efforts, but not nearly enough. Suddenly, the demon shrank back from her sister, like she'd been burned by...nothing. Amy asked Jemmy to remove some sort of holy item that Alice was wearing.

Oh yeah, that's right. Demons got hurt by holy stuff. She would have to remember that next time she saw Kyte. Jemmy looked Alice up and down. She sensed the Solace Pendant, a sure source of divine magic. It was also a very pretty necklace. "Hey, uh, Alice, give me that pendant, please." The girl would have to comply, and Jemmy would teleport to stash the blessed pendant back at Hawthorne manor. When Jemmy appeared back in front of the two demon girls, she would give Amy a curious look. "That necklace is pretty. Can I keep it?"

It wasn't really Amy's to give away, but Alice didn't seem to have much of a say in the matter right now.

"So," Jemmy said after she got her answer. "What do you want her to do?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar]   Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:13 pm

Alice had no say in the matter, automatically removing her pendant when asked and giving it to Jemmy without question, leaving a discolored piece of skin where it had been. "Of course you can keep it," Amy answered before Jemmy popped away to most likely stash it. Didn't really matter what she said really, not that it mattered. Alice no longer had the pendant and that was all that mattered.

Now onto the matter of what to do with her. "Well, first I think we should go to the zoo. We can let the animals loose while my sister starts randomly eating people," Amy suggested. Baring in mind that Jemmy did what she wanted. So she wouldn't object to a better suggestion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar]   Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:47 pm

Jemmy frowned at the suggestion of going to the zoo. Letting all the animals out of the zoo had already been done that year, and the display had left a sour taste in her mouth. Jinx had been shooting people, killing a lot of them. A year ago Jemmy wouldn't have cared, but her time spent with Rain had made her feel sorry for people who got hurt. It was like she suddenly had a conscience, of sorts. Of course, she was still fine with causing mischief. As a Lord of Chaos, she had to spread chaos. It was part of her existence. But she didn't want to kill people without reason. Her new found telepathy gave her insight into people's emotions, and she didn't like how sad people felt when they died. They didn't want to leave their families. After finding friends after so many years of being alone, Jemmy could really relate to that. If anything happened to Rain or Annie, she didn't know how she would handle it.

She shook her head. "No zoo. No eating people." Amy might bring up that Jemmy herself was infamous for eating people, a lot of people. Jemmy knew she was being a hypocrite, but she didn't care. She hadn't eaten anyone for a while now. She wasn't sure how long exactly. She had tried to eat Kale just a few weeks ago, but she hadn't done it in the end, so it didn't count. With so much good ice cream around, there wasn't much reason to eat people.

Jemmy studied Amy for a moment. She reminded Jemmy of herself, or at least the Jemmy of a year ago. Had she really changed this much in a single year? Well, she was Chaos, after all. She was certain to change unexpectedly. Jemmy thought about that blessed pendant. What would happen to Amy if she got that pendant shoved down her throat? She dismissed the thought for now, but would keep it around as a threat. She liked collecting threats.

Jemmy turned her attention to Alice herself. "Hey Alice, do you have a boyfriend? Or is there anyone you are interested in? You can tell me. It is Valentines Day, after all. I think we need to get you on a romantic date." Jemmy had read enough of Alice's mind to know she hated this holiday. Perhaps she just needed someone to thaw out her icy heart. A fun night out on the town with a nice guy might do the trick. "I think we need to get you to embrace Love. You are a succubus, after all."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar]   Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:00 pm

Amy was surprised and disappointed with how Jemmy shot down not eating people. Last time she knew, Jemmy ate people just like she did. That kind of... ruined the pace of everything else she had planned. Which didn't involve just eating people, but that was just a start. "You changed since the last time we met," Amy commented, clearly off put about the turn of events. If Jemmy had been anyone else, Amy would have tries to eat her right on the spot. Though could one eat a Lord of Chaos? Amy didn't know and wasn't entirely keen on the idea either due to the "who knows what could happen" possibility. But it was mostly cause she liked Jemmy as a friend.

When Alice was asked about having a boyfriend, or someone she as interested in, she perked up alittle. Only one name came to her mind, but for some reason, she couldn't pick out his scent. Might still be weak from the pendant. "I-I can't smell him nearby..." Alice said in a subdued voice, not admitting she didn't have a boyfriend, but more likely stating that there was someone she had been interested in. Her sense of smell was probably still weakened from the necklace.

Well, it wasn't eating people, but this was also on Amy's agenda for today. She wasn't surprised that Alice was interested in someone. Though she tried to ignore them, she still had desires and urges like anyone else. Alice just kept them under lock and key, which Amy could never understand. "Well, I have no idea what he looks like, or smells like. So we'll have to play match maker if we can't find him," Amy said trying to scope out targets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar]   Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:42 pm

Amy said that Jemmy had changed since they had last met. "Yeah, I suppose I have." Jemmy heard Amy's thoughts about eating her, and she gave the demon an unamused look. Amy decided against it, and Jemmy sent her a telepathic message.

'Wise decision.'

Jemmy knew she had changed, but those changes hadn't made her any less dangerous, or any less willing to kill someone who threatened her. As long as she was on that subject...no. Jemmy was already altering Amara's plans. She wouldn't be able to demand a favor as payment for this. Oh well, she would just have to make sure to get the most out of controlling Alice.

Alice said that she couldn't smell her crush nearby. Strange. Amy suggested they play matchmaker, and Jemmy kind of liked that idea.

She walked up close to Annie. "I don't normally identify people by smelling them," Jemmy said. She didn't have any sarcasm in her voice at all. She sounded completely serious. She took hold of Alice's shirt and pulled the teen's face down low enough for her to reach. She started playing with Alice's hair, trying to 'fix' it. "I'm weird that way. I usually use my eyes to look at their face. Do you know this guy's name? We could probably find him, then? Otherwise, no biggie. We'll just find some handsome young man to pair you with."

OOC: Perfect time for a certain someone to come strolling along.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar]   Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:05 pm

OOC: And here he comes!

BIC: It just so happened that a handsome young man was out on a walk that day in Jump city; a young white-haired teen named Michael. He had recently acquired a digital camera and was testing it out today, taking pictures of the city. He wondered why he hadn't done this before. Walking around a and taking pictures was a perfect way to explore the city. Not only did he get to see a lot, but he could snap a photo of anything that seemed particularly interesting.

Speaking of which...he happened to notice a few interesting things. One was a boy sitting up on a rooftop, which he found....curious. For no particular reason he decided to snap a picture of the boy, then watched him for a little before continuing his walk. Then he noticed something else. Was that Alice? He used a zoom function on his camera to see better, and sure enough it was.

Michael smiled. It must have been a small world seeing her again by chance. He decided to say hi and started walking that way to meet her.
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Name: Zarakc
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar]   Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:35 pm

Zarakc had decided to, once again, observe what people were doing in the city from afar. It was much easier to watch people from up above instead of walking around on the streets with the large amount that didn't seem to cease until the later hours of the night, and even then there were still places that were quite populated. He was sitting on the edge of one of the taller buildings in the area, just looking about the city street and the people going about whatever they were going today.

Today certainly seemed... different than other days. There was an abundance of reds and pinks and for some reason some sort of shape or symbol or something. The symbol was on a lot of the store windows and shirts that people were wearing, something about today certainly seemed to be focused on that symbol, but the reason for it was certainly not known by him.

Zarakc was peering about the various people down below when he saw a man point some device towards him. His gaze focused on the man after the man continued walking and then proceeded to look ahead of himself. ~What was that about?~ He questioned in his head, still being unfamiliar with a lost of devices that people used, despite his time in the city. He continued to watch the man down below, who seemed to spot someone.

Zarakc looked ahead and saw three females seemingly together. Two of them he did not recognize, but the small girl with blonde hair he certainly recognized. One of the last things that rather interesting girl had said to him rang through his head, ~We may meet again. And then I will have to teach you something else."~ That was certainly one of the most interesting encounters he had experienced thus far, she was an interesting 'child' and certainly had an odd manner in teaching things. It was quite obvious from all of the events from that night that she was not what she appeared to be. He had seen other people, children, that looked like they were the same age as her and none of them seemed to be acting as she did. At least, as he had seen her acting that night.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar]   Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:47 pm

If Amy had no clue Jemmy was telepathic, she knew now. But in either case, it wasn't important right now. "Well we're different. We have VERY good senses of smell... of course mine's better then hers, but-" Amy began before Alice started looking passed them. Amy turned to look and noticed Michael walking toward them. "Well, he's definitely handsome," Amy commented, hoping to get a reaction out of Alice. But remembered that A): Alice wasn't easy to goad, and B): she was kind of subdued under Jemmy's spell.

"Haaai mister!" Amy greeted him, slipping seamlessly into her cute girl act. Since she was shorter then Alice, who wouldn't say otherwise in her current condition, she could easily pose as a younger sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar]   Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temptations [Dar, Kar, Zar]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: