Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Zyrax Vakarian - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Zyrax Vakarian - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Zyrax Vakarian - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Zyrax Vakarian - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Zyrax Vakarian - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Zyrax Vakarian - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Zyrax Vakarian - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Zyrax Vakarian - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Zyrax Vakarian - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Zyrax Vakarian - Page 2 Vote_lcapZyrax Vakarian - Page 2 Voting_barZyrax Vakarian - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Zyrax Vakarian - Page 2 Vote_lcapZyrax Vakarian - Page 2 Voting_barZyrax Vakarian - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Zyrax Vakarian

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Zyrax Vakarian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zyrax Vakarian   Zyrax Vakarian - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:42 pm

Zyrax has 3 main powers (not counting the situational one obviously), each one has a sub-power. We are allowed 2-3 sub-powers per main power. As I have been led to believe, we are allowed to have more developed powers the fewer sub-powers our characters have.

Izzy has like what... 20-40 tons of resistance? Zyrax's barrier doesn't even come close to that. He essentially has what EVERY Elect supposedly has, just more of it. His gear, consists of armor that only really protects against pistols, an overly sensitive cloaking device, and two weapons. Varix before I modified him could turn invisible, AND HAD ACCESS TO EXPLOSIVES. Pardon my attitude, but there seems to be a lack of consistency here that rubs me the wrong way.

Rant out of the way. Onto the topic at hand.

I removed his pistol.

I nerfed everything else excluding his beams.

Even if his TK field was on all the time like armor, he'd get a headache sooner then later by deflecting attacks. But no, it's just a barrier. One hand will create one part of the shield, and both hands make the whole thing. So if he pushes his palm forward, a barrier will block the front but not the back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zyrax Vakarian   Zyrax Vakarian - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:41 am

Lose the attitude, now. Muse is not getting paid a cent to read your app, work through the approval process, and make sure that site balance is maintained. He certainly does not need to listen to you complain and question his logic. I have seen sites where applications were blacklisted (never approved) for such things, and justifiably so. Give Muse the respect he is due.

If Muse says that Zyrax has too many powers, then he has too many powers. End of story. There will be no arguing on this point. Superman wouldn't get all of his powers for free on the site just because he's kryptonian. Powers always count as powers, as do special gear and certain levels of various skills. Mods understand how to balance these factors the best, so their word is final. The character will only be approved when it meets the satisfaction of the moderator who has claimed it, and not a moment sooner.

Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zyrax Vakarian   Zyrax Vakarian - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:35 pm

-has sent a PM to Dar-

ANYWAY... I'm going to be clear with what I am trying to do and want. I WANT Zyrax to keep his cloaking, I'm assuming his armor by itself isn't a problem any more. But I'm most likely wrong...

Now, I have severely nerfed his cloaking, made it easier for him to be seen, AND also made it clear if he does ANYTHING other then move slowly while it's on, it doesn't work. This includes using his powers, making it impossible for him to charge up a thermal beam from the shadows and assassinating anyone ever. I HOPE that is sufficient enough to let me keep the cloaking.

As for his thermal beam, Josh has told me that there IS such a thing as sub-powers. Clearly someone is wrong, or there has been some kind of other misunderstanding. In either case I am confused because Alice was approved by Dar, and she has 3 powers, each with sub-powers. If Zyrax has too many powers, then Alice clearly has far too many abilities herself.

I would like this matter cleared up.

I have nerfed his shield, it now only resists up to a ton of force. I have nerfed his Beam Sword, given it a limited use.

I have also added EMP as a weakness, as it makes logical sense that it would fry his cloaking device... and his Beam Sword.

Like I said, I would LIKE to keep his cloaking, and his Beam Sword. I have taken steps to try and make them balanced, I am NOT disrespecting or ignoring Ravian's wishes, I'm simply trying to find a solution that satisfies my needs while following Ravian's wishes.

I am now going to tweak his thermal beam in hopes that it too gets through.

I'm also going to assume that his rp situational power is also fine, because as I said it would only be used for specific plot points.

I apologize for being an inconvenience, thank you.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Zyrax Vakarian   Zyrax Vakarian - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:16 pm

You get 3 powers, maybe 4 if the fourth is miniscule or the other three aren't much.

You cloaking and the rest of your gear definitely counted as least one power. You already had a fourth power, telepathy and none of your powers were minor league by any measurement. With it being more flawed this edit around I suppose it can be approved without counting as a power.

No one said sub powers don't exist, nor was his thermal beam ever disallowed.

Alice has 2 powers and usually only 2 sub powers are allowed, but super smell is minuscule enough to not matter. Zyrax has three, a fourth and his equipment counted as another. It was too many. Period. Four is an absolute. Three is the usual.
_____________________________________---

Only problems left are minimal.

In personality you say he can overrule higher ranking officers...which doesn't really make sense since he was never the most efficient soldier and if his branch was made for not allowing inner conflict it would seem counter productive to allow a lower ranking officer to over rule someone.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zyrax Vakarian   Zyrax Vakarian - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:20 pm

Fixed that error. Is everything else good to go? Or did I forget something?
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Zyrax Vakarian   Zyrax Vakarian - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:53 am

Zyrax Vakarian - Page 2 Vinyl_scratch_approved_by_agarwaen117-d4qx77e
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zyrax Vakarian   Zyrax Vakarian - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:45 am

Zyrax Vakarian - Page 2 Riful_20
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zyrax Vakarian   Zyrax Vakarian - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zyrax Vakarian
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2