Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
New Semester (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
New Semester (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
New Semester (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
New Semester (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
New Semester (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
New Semester (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
New Semester (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
New Semester (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
New Semester (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
New Semester (Open) Vote_lcapNew Semester (Open) Voting_barNew Semester (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
New Semester (Open) Vote_lcapNew Semester (Open) Voting_barNew Semester (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

New Semester (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

New Semester (Open) Empty
PostSubject: New Semester (Open)   New Semester (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:28 pm

It was the first day of school for the year 2014. Christmas had come and gone, and it was time for everyone to get back to studying. Grace Koori smiled as she walked into the doors of Murakami High School for the first time. She was a transfer student, having recently moved to Jump City. She looked forward to making all sorts of friends here.

At least, that was the story. Behind the black hair, the blue eyes, and the thin body of a teenage girl was Shivering Jemmy. She had used her magic to create a physical illusion. 'Grace Koori' was now her alias, and she would use her cover as a high school girl to achieve her most nefarious goals.

And have some fun too.

There was still time before school started, so Grace stood in the lobby. She saw a bunch of other students coming in. She quickly adjusted her school uniform: a white shirt, black tie, and blue skirt. She looked just like a high school student, but she was also worried about looking good. After all, she did want to make some friends. She smiled brightly as the fellow students walked in the door.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: New Semester (Open)   New Semester (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:35 pm

Hope walked into school with Rebecca and Alice at her side. She smiled as some old friends waved at her, and made some quick chit chat with people as she passed. Hope definitely didn't miss school, but being liked by about everyone made it worth while. Hope passed by a new student, someone she didn't recognize. She turned to the dark haired girl. "Hi! I'm Hope! If you need help to get to any classes or anything really, just ask!" Hope chimed smiling. Alice grabbed her arm. "Hope! Let's go talk to the seniors!" Alice told her, dragging her away. Hope mouthed 'sorry' to the new student, and followed after Alice and Rebecca.

After flirting with the Seniors, the three girls went to the lockers and then off to there first class. Alice payed the school to make sure that all three girls have the same classes all year round, so they are practically inseparable. Hope sat down in the middle left of the class with Alice behind her and Rebecca to her left, let the torture begin.

Last edited by Moon772 on Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Semester (Open)   New Semester (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 10:49 pm

A girl named Hope came up to Grace and introduced herself. "Nice to meet you, I'm..." One of the girl's friends grabbed Hope's arm and pulled her away before Grace could finish her sentence. Hope mouthed the word 'sorry' at her, but she didn't pull away from Alice.

Grace was left standing there alone. "I guess I'm nobody, then." It was too bad. Hope seemed like a nice person. Grace really wanted to be friends with her.

Secretly, Jemmy wanted to transform back into her true form and hit Alice and Rebecca with some Cupid Arrows. Then she could tell them to get lost, allowing Grace to have Hope all to herself.

But that would attract the wrong kind of attention. Even if she transformed back into Grace, the Titans would be alerted that Jemmy had shown herself in the High School. If Jemmy wanted to maintain her disguise, she couldn't allow anyone to think Jemmy was around here.

Alice and Grace were her rivals in this social game of school, and Hope was the prize.

Grace walked to her first class, and found herself in the same classroom as Hope and the other two girls. She smiled at Hope, but sat down quietly, since class was about to start.

The teacher introduced himself and asked Grace to introduce herself and provide an interesting fact about herself. Grace blushed a bit, suddenly on the spot. "Um, hello everyone. I'm Grace Koori, and I'm new. Um, an interesting fact about me?" Should she make something up? Or should she say something vague but true? "When I was a kid, I wanted to be a ninja." Everyone wanted to be a ninja at some point in time, right?

The teacher thanked her and Grace sat down as the lecture began. Right away, she could tell that the material being covered was way above her head. Others in the class might notice a confused look on her face throughout the day, though she did her best to hide it from the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Semester (Open)   New Semester (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:29 pm

Hope was texting under her desk when the teacher called on her. She smoothly put away her phone like she was stretching, then stood up. She smiled at Grace and took a breath. "Hi, my name is Hope Hodges, You can call me Hope or Vi!." Hope said enthusiastically. "Umm. I was born in Tokyo Japan." She said quickly, not really knowing what else to say. After this, Hope looked over at Grace, trying to get her attention.

As the lecture went on, Hope noticed her confusion, but didn't really take note. When the teacher turned around to write something on the board, she threw a note that would hit Grace's head. The note would read. "If you don't have anywhere to sit at lunch, you can sit with us." When Grace was finished reading this, she'd look up to find Hope smiling, encouraging her to sit with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Semester (Open)   New Semester (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:13 am

Grace read the note and smiled back at Hope. She would gladly join the girl for lunch.

Hope had been born in Japan? 'Hope' certainly didn't sound like a Japanese name. Then again, she didn't really look Japanese. Grace didn't have much knowledge to go off of, though. Jemmy knew pretty much nothing about Japan. It was a big world, even for a Lord of Chaos. Exploring all of it would be quite a challenge.

By the end of class, Grace was starting to understand what the teacher was talking about. When the bell rang, she looked again at her schedule and found her next class. She didn't see Hope again until lunch, so when that hour came, Grace hurried to the cafeteria.

Accepting a tray of food, Grace looked around excitedly until she found Hope and her friends. There were a few open spots at their table, so Grace took a seat. Hope's friends were already talking about something, and Grace just listened in at first. She took a big bite of the mashed potatoes, expecting them to be really good.

They weren't.

Grace frowned. "I thought these were going to taste better." She started poking the potatoes with her fork. "Oh well, I guess they're not...horrible."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Semester (Open)   New Semester (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:30 pm

Hope was having a decent conversation about their classes this semester. As Grace sat down the conversation switched to cheer tryouts later today. The winter sports were almost over so new girls came in to practice for next year and the seniors got to talk to them before they started their new life.
"My sister purposely made tryouts during basketball practice so the guys would be able to come out to see us." Alice said while drinking her vitamin water. The only people at the table that had food were the boys at the other end and Grace. "I almost wasn't able to go because of track. But I'll be there!" Rebecca promised the two other girls.

Hope looked at Grace and smiled. "How was your first day so far?" Hope asked her, drinking her blk. "Maybe you should come to cheer practice, you could make some friends and get to know the older girls." Hope said as she watched her take a bite of mashed potatoes. "Whoa.. I'm surprised you ate that junk." She gasped quickly turning her attention away from Grace and to one of the guys at the end of the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Semester (Open)   New Semester (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:21 am

Cheer leading try-outs? Grace took another bite of the gross mashed potatoes as she thought about it. She wasn't very coordinated. After all, this wasn't even her true form. If she went to the try-outs, she would probably end up falling on her face, and that would be embarrassing.

It was certainly busy in this cafeteria. Hope had already shifted her attention to some boy at the other end of the table.

Grace chewed her mashed potatoes, thoughtfully. "Do you like him?" Grace studied the boy as well. He seemed reasonably attractive.

Jemmy wondered if, in this form, she could get somebody to like her. She wasn't as alone as she had been for most of her life, but she was still lonely. Bow, Annie, and Marleigh were all kind, but Jemmy had always wanted a boyfriend.

And she had never had one. Ever.

The other girls had been discussing the chance to use cheer leading try-outs to attract male admirers. That only made it sound like an even worse idea. If she messed up in front of all the boys at this school, then they would never like her.

"I don't think I'm the cheerleader type. I'm not very athletic, but I'd be willing to go to those try-outs, just to watch."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Semester (Open)   New Semester (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:06 pm

OOC: Aww! Jemmy is so cuteeee!!!!

BIC:
Hope looked at Grace and chuckled. "Nope, we're just friends!" She told her with a smile. To be honest, Hope has had a crush on Alice's sister's boyfriend. But, he was a senior and she was a sophomore, nothing was likely to happen. Hope studied Grace's face as she looked at the boys, almost, longingly. Maybe Hope could hook her up with one of them and send them off to prom or something. It's the least she could do for her new friend.

She looked up at Grace when she said she wasn't athletic. A lot of people at this school did sports, it's required to be apart of one sport or club, Grace better get on that before it's too late. "Well if you don't do sports, what other hobbies do you do? Do you draw, do theater, play an instrument?" Hope asked her, looking up at the clock, just three more classes before try outs. "You need to be apart of some extra curricular activity to graduate." Hope informed Grace, drinking more of her Blk.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: New Semester (Open)   New Semester (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:35 pm

Cynthia walked into the cafeteria, stinking of cigarette smoke and wearing a spiked punk collar with ripped black jeans, a black Iron Maiden t-shirt and a pair of black and white Chuck Taylor converse shoes, she also wore a studded black belt and had black ring piercings along her ear cartilage of each ear then almost cute bat earrings in her earlobes, she also wore a black hoodie that was tied around her waist.

Cynthia got some food then sat on her own at a table and began poking the modgy substance that the school had called "mashed potato", giving a sigh she began eating it, not caring about the stares she got from the other students, sometimes looking up to glare right back at them.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Semester (Open)   New Semester (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:39 pm

Kristoff Makarov walked into the cafeteria, sitting at his table, alone as usual. He never minded it, he already lived in a base with a bunch of other teenagers, he needed alone time somehow. Kris pulled out his bagged lunch which contained a sandwich and a Monster energy drink. He was wearing a black leather jacket over a gray v-neck t-shirt, black jeans and his red and black Chuck Taylors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Semester (Open)   New Semester (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:30 pm

Just friends? Grace pondered that phrase. All she had wanted for so long had been a single friend. Yet here Hope was saying that this boy was 'just' a friend. Oh well, maybe she was thinking about it too hard.

Hope asked if Grace was good at drawing, theater, or music. Grace shook her head. "None of those. I'm not really good at anything." Hope then informed her that she would be required to join some sort of club. Grace took another bite of mashed potatoes and frowned. "I didn't know that. I really don't have any special skills. What kind of club could I join? Are you in any clubs? Other than the cheer leaders, I mean."

If Hope wasn't a part of any other club, then Grace would probably try out for the cheerleaders. She would be nervous, but she was willing to give it a try if it meant being able to stay by her only friend in this school.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Semester (Open)   New Semester (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:34 pm

Hope nodded. "I'm also the captain of the soccer team and I want to start a club. I don't know what it'd be about though." She explained as she finished her blk water. "Maybe you should try out for soccer, tryouts are next month so you could get some practice in by then." She suggested looking at Kris as he walked in. Kris gained a reputation for being one of the bad boys, and usually not showing up to school, either way, Hope tries to steer clear from him.
Hope also looked up to see Cynthia, admiring her fashion sense. She was a bold character, it made Hope happy to be at such a diverse school.
"Well, even if you don't want to try out for cheer leading, you should at least come to meet some people."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: New Semester (Open)   New Semester (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:39 am

Cynthia managed to eat up the mashed potato distastefully, its not that she hated food, heck she'd happily stuff her face on a good cooked chicken or a steaming hot pasty but...this food was neither of them, it wasn't even warm it was...luke-warm...blegh, there wasn't even any gravy either.

After eating the mashed potato she moved onto the sweetcorn, that was also cold, on second thoughts she should have eaten it with the mashed potato to hit two birds with one stone. Lastly for dessert was...a fruit cup consisting of grapes, oranges and apples "right, bringing my own lunch tomorrow" she uttered to herself as she hesitantly ate the fruit, the sour orange had mixed with the apple and grapes creating a range of sour flavours, eating the grapes as they hadn't managed to soak up the fruit medley of juices she tried to then eat the apple but when apples taste like oranges you know you've made a bad decision.

Tossing the horrible mess into the trash and stacking her tray on with the others she glanced to Grace and Hope, giving a little smile as if to say 'heh, good luck trying to keep that down'. She then looked to Kris, thinking she'd probably see him later at the smoker's corner, slinging her black with red chequered backpack on her back she then walked out of the cafeteria and towards the corner where all the smokers hid from the teachers.

[OOC: Is it alright to mention smoking and alcohol in this thread?]
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Semester (Open)   New Semester (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:52 pm

Kris got up from his seat to throw away his trash, he seemed to have a certain confidence to his step, like he could take anything thrown at him. He nodded at Cynthia, "I'll catch ya later." Kris then surveyed the cafeteria, looking for new faces, his eyes locked on a pretty thing sitting next to that Hope girl. Kris walked over with a charming grin, "I don't think we've met, my name is Kristoff Makarov." His motions were fluid and coordinated, something only intense training from a young age could create.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Semester (Open)   New Semester (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:42 pm

Hope said she was the captain of the soccer team, and that try-outs for the sport wouldn't be for another month. Grace smiled. That sounded like something she'd be better at than cheer leading. Plus, she would have a month to practice. In that time, Grace would be able to gain some skills.

Hope also said that she wanted to start a club, although she didn't have any ideas what it would be about. Grace didn't have any ideas to offer, either. Hope suggested that Grace still attend cheerleader try-outs, just to meet new people. Grace nodded. "I think I will."

Across the room, Grace saw a girl smile at her. Grace didn't know her yet. Cynthia's outfit was quite different from the uniforms students were supposed to wear. The girl was probably going to get in trouble for that. Grace could sympathize with her, though. She didn't like having people tell her what to do.

A boy walked up to Jemmy. He was also not dressed in the official uniform. The boy introduced himself as Kristoff Makarov and provided a charming smile. Jemmy smiled back. "Nice to meet you, Kristoff. I'm Grace Koori." She looked down at his jacket and chuckled. "So what happened to your uniform? Did it shrink in the wash?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Semester (Open)   New Semester (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Semester (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next