Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Wrex  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Wrex  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Wrex  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Wrex  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Wrex  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Wrex  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Wrex  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Wrex  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Wrex  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Wrex  Vote_lcapWrex  Voting_barWrex  Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Wrex

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Wrex  Empty
PostSubject: Wrex    Wrex  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:23 pm

Wrex  332px-Wrex

[HISTORY]Wrex was originally made by a villain based in Jump and was used to help said villain rob an unknown location, but when confronted by Manic and Energy Warrior of the Teen Titans he was hacked while trying to eat Energy Warrior. Energy Warrior then took Wrex back to the tower after talking to Manic about it and was reprogrammed and got a new fire wall that would be as good as national securities if not a bit better. Even though he's seen as Energy Warrior's pet Energy Warrior likes to keep him as sort of a watch dog and a scare crow to scare off any minor/petty villains from going over to bother the Titans that and in time she hopes her fellow Titans will see him as a pet too.

Full Name: Wrex
Codename: N/A
Alias(es): N/A
Classification: Robotic Dog
Relation to character: After beating a villain at the docks in stead of destroying the robotic job Jenny took him back to the tower and reprogrammed him to be her new pet and a watch dog for the Titans.

Hair Color: No hair
Eye Color: no eyes but some times you might see 2 red lights where his eyes should be that would work as eyes.
Height: 6 feet tall (Including motor on his back about 8 feet tall)(8 feet long about 4'5" in width)
Weight: 1.5 tons
Description(optional): He's made of completely metal and has some computer parts as a brain.

Powers:
Robotic Speed: Being a robotic dog being made of metal has it's perks like being able to run much faster then normal dogs. Wrex can run up to 60 mph. Though continuously running at this speed is a simple task it takes it's toll on Wrex by burning his power much quicker taking away from what ever hours he has left.

Mega Muncher: Wrex has a lot of strength and power in his metal jaw/teeth making it a very powerful weapon that can bend steel, if he can get it in his mouth of course. This would mean it would have to be about 4 feet or less big since that's the size of the gap it would have to get into. If the metal is more compact and thicker it will be much more harder for him to bend and can get to the point of him doing nothing to it.

Charge: When at top speed Wrex can topple over things up to about 2 tons and provide that level of force to a hit. When not at this speed he can slowly push things up to 1 ton around gently.

Weaknesses:
Fueling: Wrex originally was designed to rule on oil and fuel but with enough tampering and Googling power his fueling source was changed to electric charging but kept the gas and oil fueling just in case they couldn't find a source to charge Wrex. He has about 24 hours when full of power but if he fights and does something that would put out more energy determining on the activity he is doing  his total power goes down faster. Wrex was also programmed to give tell signs of running low by just simply acting tired like a normal dog would, when he starts to do this that means he has 1 hour and dropping of power left.

Made of Metal: He's made of metal and despite to the best of Energy Warrior's and Google's capabilities he was only managed to get some resistance to water to where he can swim through it like a normal dog but after 1 hour or enough force he will be in danger of letting his electronic parts getting short circuited or burned out. Also he can still rust if the water hasn't been dried off or evaporated within a few hours. Also since hes made of metal magnets and other such things will stick to him but not change his personality like some part electronic people have show to happen but instead it will cause him to go slower the more the magnet's power/ surface area it covers on him.

Food: He can chew, swallow, get things all slobbery with oil, but he can't digest the food it just sorta sits there until he spits out the food or someone removes the things inside him so they don't get all moldy and grows for everyone to have to smell every time he opens his mouth.

Skills/Strengths:
-playing fetch
-Barking
-Being the cutest gigantic dog around or so says Energy Warrior
-Howling
-Being noisy in general
-Being a watchdog/protecting the tower/current location he's in

Equipment: N/A

Habits/Quirks: N/A

Personality: He's very violent towards his enemy's and because of the reprogramming he won't kill them by eating them but he will restrain his foes by trapping them in his stomach and or mouth. When not fighting he acts like a normal dog, liking to cuddle half the time not paying attention and lays all of his weight down when laying on someone ergo why he tends to let the person he cuddles with lay on him. He now is very kind even cute when with his allies/friends but sometimes plays a bit too rough. Even though he doesn't usually go on missions or out to stop crimes he does get very excited and happy to help out when he does go out on missions and such.

Place of Origin: Jump City

((OOC: Note like Aeon (Hope I spelt her name right lol) if anyone remembers the old AI we all loved Wrex will be allowed to be used by any Titan if they are where Wrex is currently located.))
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Wrex  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrex    Wrex  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:57 am

Finished
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Wrex  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrex    Wrex  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 2:30 pm

Wrex  Approved_by_tarterus_malacor-d69nlgl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wrex  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrex    Wrex  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Active Characters :: Supporting Characters-
Jump to: