Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Enter the Games
Today at 5:35 am by Nano Donna

» A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]
Today at 3:38 am by Shadowwalker

» My disappearance
Yesterday at 3:58 am by Hellbreaker

» The Arrival (Open)
Yesterday at 2:21 am by Shadowwalker

» Duuuude (Noble Then Open)
Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:11 am by Energy

» A Forgotten Hero and an Unseen Threat. (Bloo/Private)
Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:53 am by Bloo

» Weaver
Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:27 am by Bloo

» Jennifer Necowl
Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:17 pm by Energy

» Testing out the minions (OPEN)
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:38 pm by Fox

Top posting users this week
Shadowwalker

Divvie

Bloo

Energy

Hellbreaker

Nano Donna

Top posting users this month
Energy

Megabot

Dar

Bloo

Fox

Tython

Noble

Pikazard

Nano Donna

Silent Night

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Sterling

Hellbreaker

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Prison Break RP Planning ( Heroes, Titans Needed! )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break RP Planning ( Heroes, Titans Needed! )   Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:59 am

To him it's one great big old hassle. But he has no qualms about using said powers if you really....piss him off.

Procrastination Queen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break RP Planning ( Heroes, Titans Needed! )   Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:23 pm

Well, If you'd like an all powerful villain to be a life long enemy of Backlash, Rhett's here! We could do a long thread of a string of "Bad luck" With prisoners on the looser everywhere! We'd definitely need some  hero's though! And be my guess to take Rhett to prison! This is just what I need for his character development!

Also! If you give me the word I'd LOVE to start the thread!

Love, Guts, and Chocolate Cake.

Spider Girl - Cuelphihly

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break RP Planning ( Heroes, Titans Needed! )   Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:11 am

Moon, I'd be honoured to have you start the RP and to have you as Backlash's personal enemy! Just make she he does something seriously bad to piss her off!

FRIENDS, we need more heroes! Therefore, I'm opening this up to not just Teen Titans. We've got to get a full roster if we're going to pull off this prison break!

SIDE NOTE: This topic title has been changed from Guess Who's Back ( RPers needed ) to "Prison Break RP Planning ( Heroes, Titans Needed! )
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break RP Planning ( Heroes, Titans Needed! )   Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:22 am

Oh yeah hey before Honest sent out his pms I actually did message the Titans but only Ama and Izzy responded to me personally and both said they were in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break RP Planning ( Heroes, Titans Needed! )   Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:09 am

Far out! I've added a list of the participants so far to the first post. If I've added the wrong character to the list under your name, please let me know!

Moon, I think we're good to go. If there are more who'd like to join, they can do so after it has already started. Once you've got it up, please let me known and/or post a link to the thread here! Title it what you'd like, and don't be afraid to take some liberties for the intro if you feel the need. I think we've agreed on this basic plotline:

A prison break is taking place at the hands of three less-than-noble metahumans, Alameth, Ethan Hawke, and Kristoff Makarov. With not only that terrorsome trio causing chaos, but a whole lot of prisoners as well, the Teen Titans are called onto the scene! But unbeknownst to the baddies and the Titans themselves, a new face has made itself known on the scene... but is she friend, or foe? Either way, it's going to take a combined effort to fix this prison break!
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break RP Planning ( Heroes, Titans Needed! )   Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:42 pm

Zack could make a great wild card: Appearing for reasons only he knows and siding with whomever suits him at the moment. XD I've been trying to be more active and I think a bigger rp would certainly help.

Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break RP Planning ( Heroes, Titans Needed! )   Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:06 pm

I'm out, but saying that a prison break is not a HIVE condoned activity, those two are "off the clock"

I before e except after c and when sounding like a as in neighbor and weigh, and on weekends and holidays and all throughout May, and you'll always be wrong no matter what you say!
-Brian Regan

Images for characters
Tristano, death's favorite #ffff00
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break RP Planning ( Heroes, Titans Needed! )   Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:28 pm

Is it alright if I join as Meta, or do the heroes absolutely NEED to be a Titan?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break RP Planning ( Heroes, Titans Needed! )   Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:47 pm

Silent, sounds great! I'll add you to the roster. I'm sure you can come up with a valid reason why he'd be there. I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you.

Celestial, I'm not sure what you mean. ;A; What do you mean by "I'm out?" I'd appreciate the clarification. I'm still re-adjusting to English figures of speech and jargon.

Pika, nope! You don't have to be a Titan to join; just anyone really, but heroes are certainly needed. Does that mean you'd like to be added to the roster, as well?
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break RP Planning ( Heroes, Titans Needed! )   Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:59 pm

I won't be able to join due to other commitments, I'm in too many other threads currently in addition to IRL work and life.

Also changing the color because I now remember the comment about your eyes straining.

I before e except after c and when sounding like a as in neighbor and weigh, and on weekends and holidays and all throughout May, and you'll always be wrong no matter what you say!
-Brian Regan

Images for characters
Tristano, death's favorite #ffff00
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break RP Planning ( Heroes, Titans Needed! )   Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:05 am

Yes, I would love to be added to the roster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break RP Planning ( Heroes, Titans Needed! )   Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:31 am

IMPORTANT! THE THREAD IS UP! Here's the link: [ x ]

Congrats to Moon for a job very well done!

Alright then, Celestial. I wish you the best of luck, and thank you for being so considerate!

Pika, the deed is done! You've been officially added to this thread's roster. Welcome aboard!

If you haven't been added to the roster or have posted here yet, feel free to join in any time––just let me know with what character, their affiliation, and who you are. Side Note: I'll post my reply after a few or more replies are made; I want to wait for the storyline to flesh out a bit more before Backlash arrives on the scene.

Last edited by Honest on Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break RP Planning ( Heroes, Titans Needed! )   Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:08 pm

I'd also like to add that this thread is very important for many reasons! So, if you would, at least make each post a paragraph! No sentence posts! I know you can have a writers block sometimes, but try your best to at least make a paragraph each!
More then one paragraph would be lovely!

Love, Guts, and Chocolate Cake.

Spider Girl - Cuelphihly

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break RP Planning ( Heroes, Titans Needed! )   Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:04 am

Amen to that, Moon. I actually had a nightmare last night that everyone only posted one sentence––THOSE are the kinds of nightmares I have. CX This can be great, people. Let's make it that way!

Additionally, if you think there's a question about the thread that can be answered here rather than on-thread, please do so! C:

I'm waiting for a Titan's entrance. They'll be mine and Backlash's cue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break RP Planning ( Heroes, Titans Needed! )   Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:41 am

ATTENTION!

Titan(s) are needed at the prison where Backlash is facing off with Ethan and Rhett; realistically, she cannot defeat both of them while dealing with the raid of prisoners, too. She's strong, but not that strong. Hotwire, I see that you have yet to join in the fight! If you could give Backlash some back-up, that would be great!

Additionally, the roleplay is still open to new participants, especially participants who RP as Titans or other character who identify as heroes/good guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prison Break RP Planning ( Heroes, Titans Needed! )   

Back to top Go down

Prison Break RP Planning ( Heroes, Titans Needed! )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next