Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Arrival (Open)
Today at 2:21 am by Shadowwalker

» Duuuude (Noble Then Open)
Yesterday at 9:11 am by Energy

» A Forgotten Hero and an Unseen Threat. (Bloo/Private)
Yesterday at 5:53 am by Bloo

» Weaver
Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:27 am by Bloo

» Jennifer Necowl
Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:17 pm by Energy

» Testing out the minions (OPEN)
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:38 pm by Fox

» The Shovel Men (open)
Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:34 pm by Bloo

» A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]
Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:08 am by Gwen

» Who has time?
Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:47 pm by Dar

Top posting users this week
Energy

Shadowwalker

Top posting users this month
Energy

Megabot

Dar

Bloo

Fox

Tython

Noble

Pikazard

Silent Night

Sterling

Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

Divvie, Shadowwalker

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Sterling

Hellbreaker

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Backlash's Return ( Titan input needed! )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Backlash's Return ( Titan input needed! )   Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:53 am

Hello again, to all of those whom I haven't said hello to yet. As you may have noticed, I've returned to the site and plan on bringing one of my old characters, Backlash, back as my active character. I've reworked her profile a mighty lot to adjust to the reboot that took place, with key factors being:

True to the reboot's nature, pretty much everything that happened with her previous to the reboot is obsolete. So say goodbye to her origins of Titanship in a lone diner with the famed Grace Dore that led to her subsequent membership to the Teen Titans, starting off good and going bad, killing the famed Model Eleven, and all that wonderful stuff.

Her powers have remained the same: Electrokinesis, Magnesis, and she's still got her trusty lightning whips. Still has her metallic prosthetic arm and snarky attitude.

Her history, up until moving to Jump City, remains the same; she's still from Poland, she and her father built a pair of lightning whips, and she abused that power by stealing them in a misguided attempt to save her mother's live when it was threatened by a gang of thieves who were after the plans to the lightning whips that led to Kata accidentally killing her mother along with the gang as well as amputating her arm. After making a very rudimentary artificial limb with her father, she fled to Jump City and attempted to atone for her wrongdoings by playing hero in the "City of Supers," as she calls it.

What has changed: after moving to Jump and attempting to take down criminals, she used that fame to get her into a night club where she had one-too-many drinks, especially for someone as young as she. On the way home, she blacked out and woke up beaten and robbed of her possessions, including her metal prosthetic. She went to S.T.A.R. labs with the intention on selling her inventor-father's blueprints for numerous other inventions in exchange for a new prosthetic arm, one that would grant her not only the full usage of a limb, but the power to control magnetic fields. Everything was going all fine and dandy until one of the serums that the doctors and scientists of S.T.A.R. reacted negatively with her biochemistry and turned her skin pitch black and her eyes and hair completely starch-white. In order to keep her from going on a rampage in anger and in frustration with them, S.T.A.R. took drastic measures and not only sedated her, but wiped her memory clean. After several weeks of rehabilitation, they deemed her fit to return to society and doing what she wanted to do from the start: fight crime, only this time, with a little more guidance. They aimed to steer Backlash into the care of the Teen Titans, where her growth as a hero and recovery as a human being could be fostered.

All that boring stuff aside, this is what I need to figure out: would it be agreeable for S.T.A.R. to contact the Teen Titans and propose adding Backlash to the roster? We could either set up a roleplay where I play an NPC of one of those S.T.A.R. staff members with all Titans or as many as can be there and work that out in roleplay, just start where she's introduced to the Titans by one of S.T.A.R.'s team, and eventually be tested to see whether she's up to Titan calibre. Thoughts?

Izzy, Hotwire, Ama, Energy Warrior, Celestial Being and JaK, I'm looking at you, since your characters compose the current Titans roster.

You can view her profile here, which still pends approval: [ x ]
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Backlash's Return ( Titan input needed! )   Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:16 am

Hey honest cool to seeing you want to join but know in order to join you have to have a thread finished where you stop a crime first, after that we vote to have her in or not. You probably already know this but I just wanted to inform you in case you didn't. Anyways I would love to join this thread and she seems like a cool chick though i don't know too much on her ^^' . I'm sure jenny (Energy Warrior) would love to give this Ex Villain a shot on the team and would have her back if the team say no just because she was a villain. Not saying they would but she'd have her back also being Ex Villain, probably not as cool as Backlash was at being a villain not having looked yet but still xp. But yeah, I'm in for the thread and good luck on joining and your apps approval.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Backlash's Return ( Titan input needed! )   Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:07 am

Far out! Thanks for the welcome back, and thanks for letting me know. So, should I set up a roleplay with someone to take care of that, then? Does it have to be a villain who's on this site, or could it be an NPC that someone else plays?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Backlash's Return ( Titan input needed! )   Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:12 am

You can take down any villain member or npc with anyone you want all you have to do is just make sure you stop the crime and have the thread finished then you should be good to go for requesting to join the team. But all can only be done after your approval of your characters app of course xp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Backlash's Return ( Titan input needed! )   Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:01 am

Ah, yes. I'm waiting to see if she gets approved or not, so I think that would be at least mildly helpful. C;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backlash's Return ( Titan input needed! )   

Back to top Go down

Backlash's Return ( Titan input needed! )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1