Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Sneaky Coverts! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Sneaky Coverts! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Sneaky Coverts! (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Sneaky Coverts! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Sneaky Coverts! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Sneaky Coverts! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Sneaky Coverts! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Sneaky Coverts! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Sneaky Coverts! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Sneaky Coverts! (Open) Vote_lcapSneaky Coverts! (Open) Voting_barSneaky Coverts! (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Sneaky Coverts! (Open) Vote_lcapSneaky Coverts! (Open) Voting_barSneaky Coverts! (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Sneaky Coverts! (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Sneaky Coverts! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Sneaky Coverts! (Open)   Sneaky Coverts! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:33 pm

Jrake had sneaked his way down to this school in Jump City. He thought that maybe he could take refuge here for a while before things died down. But he figured there might be some of those Zydons in the school. That was just going to have to be a risk he was gonna have to take. He pushed open the doors of the school, hearing scattering up near the ceiling. He heard small faint heartbeats, and he knew it was probably just squirrels or rats that had the same idea as him. He closed the doors back and walked down the deserted hallway slowly. The echo of his footsteps made him feel creeped out. The school was all clean but he just felt a little on his toes about this place and about being alone. Scatter, Scatter! , there it was again! This time it sounded more heavier and he narrowed his eyes. Was there more in this school than he and some rodents? Jrake had enough of that hallway and just ran in a classroom and locked the door. He leaned against the door only to feel a shock run up from the bottom of his back to up his spine until it reached his neck. He was disoriented and he fell forward, leaning against a bookcase. There near the door was a sneaky-clothed Zydon. It was in a kung fu stance as it sheathed it's taser. Could he take one of these? It looked like it knew a lot of fighting styles. Oh well, it's worth a try.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Coverts! (Open)   Sneaky Coverts! (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:11 pm

Metamorphi himself was in the school, he thought he had seen a Zydon sneaking in and went in after it. Now five minutes later he was standing over the unconscious body of one of those Mage types that now had two broken arms, it wasn't dead but it wasn't doing any damage in this state. He looked around to see if there would be anymore when he heard someone being tased, he burst into the room, breaking it open as easily as if it wasn't locked, the door slammed into the Covert and sent him flying, it would flip in mid-air so that it landed on the wall as if he was the floor and he was crouching on it, then sprang away from it and landed back in a perfect fighting pose ...this guys good
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Coverts! (Open)   Sneaky Coverts! (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:16 pm

Jrake saw that door open and the covert was sent flying. That's when it landed back in it's fighting pose. He saw a man in the doorway and then he recognized him. "I know you! You were from the invasion!" , he said quickly. His pupils melted into light purple and his fangs started to come out, along with his claws. He quickly turned to the covert and tried to swipe his claws at it. The covert jumped away, landed on the wall, and jumped off towards Jrake. He quickly ducked but sent his claws up. He gave it a light scratch as it landed over by Metamorphi and got back into it's kung fu state.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Coverts! (Open)   Sneaky Coverts! (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:29 pm

Metamorphi watched the Convert do the same stuff again and when it landed next to him he sent forward a punch that was batted aside, but he used the momentum for a back kick that was dodged. He knew he wouldn't be able to hit it with human level speeds, he turned his body into paper and with enhanced swiftness smacked it in the side of the head, becoming steel at the last second to knock it aside, he was holding back enough to not kill a normal human, but if he was at normal levels of durability he would still have been knocked out, but as it was he was sent stumbling to the side a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Coverts! (Open)   Sneaky Coverts! (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:33 pm

Jrake watched for some moments before charging at the Convert. It jumped into the air but he sent a hand up and caught it's foot. "Not today you sneaky piece of tin!" , he said as he slammed the Convert down. He knew this had to knock a couple of bolts loose but not enough as the convert sent it's other foot down to his chin. He was knocked back through the wall and he landed on a desk. He groaned as he slid off the desk, feeling his ribs. Yep, they were broken. But as he stood up, he could feel them piecing themself back together.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Coverts! (Open)   Sneaky Coverts! (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:50 pm

Metamorphi turned into paper and charged at the Convert while it's back was turned, it swung and turned into steel again but the Convert was ready and ducked under it, however Metamorphi was expecting this and his knee rose to meet it's chin, it was knocked back, and now that Meta wasn't holding back, it was knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Coverts! (Open)   Sneaky Coverts! (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:53 pm

Jrake slowly walked over to Metamorphi and smiled at him. He put his hand around his head, and stared at him nervously. He laughed nervously also before saying, "Thanks. I'm Jrake." He took his hand from behind his head and stretched it forward to shake. This invasion was one thing but now he was making an acquaintance during it?! Wicked.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Coverts! (Open)   Sneaky Coverts! (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:05 pm

Metamorphi clapped his hands together as if getting dust off of them then shook Jrake's hand, he had a very firm handshake, especially considering that he had forgotten to turn back to flesh I'm Metamorphi, but please, call me Meta
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Coverts! (Open)   Sneaky Coverts! (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:06 pm

Jrake almost flinched at the handshake because it was crushing his bones in his hand. "N-Nice to meet you, Meta. I'm J-Jrake." , he managed to get out between taking some breaths.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Coverts! (Open)   Sneaky Coverts! (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:37 pm

(OOC: He didn't grip that hard lol)

Metamorphi noticed his mistake and turned his body back into flesh Sorry about that, I didn't notice that I hadn't changed back until now
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Coverts! (Open)   Sneaky Coverts! (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:46 pm

(( OOC: Sorry! Lmao. ))

Preston nodded at him and then heard some more clattering near by. " I think there are more. " , he groaned being a little lazy.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Coverts! (Open)   Sneaky Coverts! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 11:50 am

(OOC: This is under the assumption that Jrake has some kind of super human hearing, if this is a mistake please point it out)

Metamorphi did not hear anything, but he crouched lightly still, preparing to look for them Where are they? he whispered carefully.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Coverts! (Open)   Sneaky Coverts! (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:09 pm

OOC: He does.

Jrake listened more closely and then looked around. " There." , he said as he pointed off in the distance.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Coverts! (Open)   Sneaky Coverts! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:03 am

"And if you look to your right, we can see the bathroom once frequented by President Roosevelt where he won the battle of Gettysburg."

No job was so mind-rottingly tedious that it came without challenges. The janitor of Murakami High would be earning his dough tomorrow morning. Apart from the destroyed apparatus telling the tale of some titanic tussle, a fresh trail of blood now streaked its way from the entrance lobby towards the science laboratories. A glutinous slick painted the vinyl flooring a hemochromic red. If any children encountered this grisly mess, word would quickly reach their parents and a tirade of outraged complaints would be unleashed upon the school-board. Only an efficient and capable sanitation custodian, acting with haste, could hope to prevent this backlash.

"Now dead ahead, if you stand on your seats and jump up a bit, you can view the world-renown Murakami staff lounge. It is home to Murakami High's one coffee maker, famous for having been the first domestic appliance to walk on Mars. It was a slow year for NASA. Please, I already said no flash photography."

Vernon hoisted the weight he was carrying higher up his shoulder. The ghoul traipsed ponderously down the empty corridors, a once sterile air polluted by his festered stench of decay. He noted how American schools were by rule larger than those he'd known back in England. There was enough room in here to swing a cat. Or sling a dead Zydon.

"There is no need to thank me. You've come a long way. I understand you tourists crave history. It is only my solemn duty to provide you with a taste of this world's culture. And afterwards I can have a taste of yours." Scapegoat's stomach rumbled at the thought of rotted Zydon meat. Would they taste much different to human corpses? He did not yet know. He only knew he mustn't pass up this chance to sample their flavour. It was the reason he'd snapped the neck of this helpless elect he'd found with two broken arms outside.

The ghoul dragged his deceased passenger by their hood. Give them a chance to ferment and then a feast would begin. It was almost too compelling a prospect and Scapegoat felt giddy inside. He wondered how he was ever going to distract himself when an answer was provided for him. Vernon stumbled into an after-hours study session. The pair were pointing directly at him.

Recognition dawned as he beheld the gentlemen, "If it isn't Alex! As I live and breathe! No wait..."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Coverts! (Open)   Sneaky Coverts! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:44 pm

Metamorphi recognised the man immediately, he was one of the two villains that were with him on that island a few months ago, his face turned sour as he remembered the experience of the island, with his memory wiped and trapped with the psychopaths. He looked down at the dead Elect then back up to Scapegoat, the foul look on his face My name is not Alex his body was tensed, he was ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Coverts! (Open)   Sneaky Coverts! (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneaky Coverts! (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next