Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
GenderSwap! (Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
GenderSwap! (Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
GenderSwap! (Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
GenderSwap! (Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
GenderSwap! (Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
GenderSwap! (Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
GenderSwap! (Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
GenderSwap! (Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
GenderSwap! (Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
GenderSwap! (Official thread) - Page 2 Vote_lcapGenderSwap! (Official thread) - Page 2 Voting_barGenderSwap! (Official thread) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
GenderSwap! (Official thread) - Page 2 Vote_lcapGenderSwap! (Official thread) - Page 2 Voting_barGenderSwap! (Official thread) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

GenderSwap! (Official thread)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

GenderSwap! (Official thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GenderSwap! (Official thread)   GenderSwap! (Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:44 pm

Albi smirked as the two heroes began to chase after him. "Alright, Now hurry up before-!" Ace began but was cut off by Albi's yelp. "Bah!!" Albi yelled as the Titan shot fire at him. He jumped out of most of the way but ended up getting his pant leg burned. Albi landed on the ground and did a quick run around in the circle at super speed to get the fire to go out. "Nice Aim!" Albi complimented with a smile.
A flash of white light hit then a boy with blonde hair appeared their instead. "You need to stick to goals guys!" Ellis yelled at his other personalities, but accidentally saying it out loud."Let's hurry up! The meteor shower is going to start soon!" Brett warned Ellis.

Ellis nodded and jumped high into the air. He used his super speed to hit the side of a building and use that building to push off and jump on another. He then took off to the Titans Tower.

9:39 pm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GenderSwap! (Official thread)   GenderSwap! (Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:18 pm

Jimmy chuckled at Shawna's comment, and smiled as the girl took his arm. They walked to the park, where they would have the best view of the meteor shower. Perhaps Titans Tower would be better, but Jimmy got the impression he wasn't allowed to hang out there.

Jimmy sat on a bench and patted the spot beside her. "I don't think we've ever had time for a good talk," Jimmy said. "What is it that drives you? What do you want out of life?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: GenderSwap! (Official thread)   GenderSwap! (Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:30 pm

Metamorphina widened her eyes at the man's sudden transformation, this guy was getting weirder and weirder, was he going to turn into a dragon when the meteor shower came or something? Then she saw him run off at super speed and cursed, running after him, even though she had far inferior speed to the man, barely keeping up enough to track down his progress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GenderSwap! (Official thread)   GenderSwap! (Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:02 pm

Shawna sighed why was jimmy asking this but didn't see the point in telling the lord of chaos what she wanted from life as long as she didn't let him use magic to make it happen it should be fine sighing she said, "I have two goals in life one for myself and the other so my friend Orin's spirit can rest in peace that is to kill the man that killed Orin and cursed my arms and the other is to be happy so I can face Orin in the afterlife." Shawna looked up as you could just see the sky getting darker and a few stars starting to show it wouldn't belong before the shower started as people where starting to show up and set up.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: GenderSwap! (Official thread)   GenderSwap! (Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:08 pm

Milies continued to run after them as fast as he could but slowed slightly as he went to two legs as his hair changed red, his tail black and gain small black horns as his skin paled more. He raised a hand in the air and made a 4 foot wide ball of black fire then proceeded to throw it at the people they were chasing with his eyes narrowed acting like he was aiming to kill them shockingly.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: GenderSwap! (Official thread)   GenderSwap! (Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:23 pm

Ellis jumped just out of the way of the fire. "Considering this person is a Titan, they sure are trying to kill us!" He yelled, using super speed to run towards the tower. "How are we going to get across?" Albi asked, looking at all the water surrounding the tower. "Simple, we use the boats." Ace chimed in, taking over from Ellis.
She ran fast and jumped on the nearest boat, scaring the people on it. There were a lot of boats out tonight, they were all waiting for the meteor shower!

10:03
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: GenderSwap! (Official thread)   GenderSwap! (Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:51 pm

Metamorphina would catch up just as they left the harbour and quickly jumped on a spare boat that wasn't being used, she turned to Miles Come on! He's getting away! when Miles got on she would turn the boat on and go after Ellis.
Back to top Go down
Kristana
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kristana

RPG character
Name: Violet Kiana Davenport
Code Name: Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: GenderSwap! (Official thread)   GenderSwap! (Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:03 pm

Out of the corner of his eye, Vance saw what he thought was...black fire? He squinted for a moment and rubbed his eyes. After thinking it over, he realized that this shouldn't really phase him, considering the city. He looked up to see a few people, not ordinary people, headed for Titans Tower. Something told him this wasn't just a scout out to watch the shower. He quickly, but nonchalantly, headed to follow.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: GenderSwap! (Official thread)   GenderSwap! (Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:25 pm

Milies was quick to jump in the boat growling at the group leaping in the boat. As the followed them Milies would stand up and toss many large balls of fire at the group and their boat making sure not to let any water touch him that would splash up from the moving boat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GenderSwap! (Official thread)   GenderSwap! (Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:24 pm

Jimmy raised his eyebrows and looked at Shawna. "One of your goals is to kill someone? Well, I suppose that is fitting. As for being happy, I would be happy to make you happy. I can do that, you know. All I ask in return is an eternity of slavery."

Jimmy laughed. "Just kidding. Seriously, though, I don't think I could stand staring at the same person for all of eternity. However, you're pretty pretty. How about you be my girlfriend for a while? I'll take you shopping and everything. Oh, and I'll show you the secret to being happy. It won't cost you anything, either. At least, nothing that won't return eventually."

Jimmy heard some commotion, but he stayed seated. There seemed to be plenty of Chaos right now without him needing to lift a finger. And in just a moment, even more Chaos was going to occur. It was exciting.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: GenderSwap! (Official thread)   GenderSwap! (Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:27 pm

Ace looked back at the two heros. "That one Titan is sure feisty!" Ace told the others, jumping on another boat and making a small child fall into the water. "Give the boat a push." Ellis encouraged. Ace nodded and when she jumped off, she pushed the boat with extra force, making the child get hit with a wave and taken under. "That should give us a little more time!" Rusti said with a grin.
Brett looked up from her mind table and smiled a smile that had insanity all over it. Ace felt the thoughts from Brett and let her take over.

A white flash took place and Brett was now in the air, running towards the Tower. "I just want a view!" She yelled to the two hero's smiling. She soon shot off and out of site.

10:15
OOC: (I'm making the time slow so people can join before the shower.. But if not we can just skip to the meteor shower)
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: GenderSwap! (Official thread)   GenderSwap! (Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:00 pm

Metamorphina saw the child being thrown in and without a moments hesitation dived in after it, he poked her head above water for a few seconds Go on without me! I'll catch up! then she swam under the water and grabbed onto the small child, she swam above water and swam over to the nearest boat they could find and placed the child on it. She gave herself a moment to catch her breath then dove in the water and started to swim to Titans island.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GenderSwap! (Official thread)   GenderSwap! (Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 5:56 pm

Shawna glared at the boy at the mention of slavery for eternity and was about to follow through with her threat when Jimmy said he was just kidding after laughing while saying how he doubted he could be around someone for all eternity then asking her out after calling her pretty growling she hit the boy as hard as she could upside the head to hide the faint blush she had and growled out, "Do I look like the type of girl that likes to go shopping? Second of all you don't tell a girl that then ask her out and I told you this in the grave yard you can't give me what I want with magic. However I am curious what would I have to give up and as for being your girlfriend I might think about it would get cupidina and her father off my back."

She didn't know why she asked that or why she said she would think about going out with the lord of chaos but chalked it up to survival instincts as it was dangerous to anger a god or goddess and turning said boy down could very well get him angry and her turned into a rabbit permanently. Shawna looked on as a commotion was going on but didn't get up to help as she should just wait and see what happened during the shower as her instincts told her that was when she would be needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GenderSwap! (Official thread)   GenderSwap! (Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:30 pm

Jimmy chuckled. Shawna certainly didn't seem to fit most stereotypes of modern day young women. She was a hot-headed warrior, on the verge of going berserk at most hours of the day. Perhaps that was what Jimmy found charming about her.

"That's right. You turned down a free wish in the graveyard. Most people wouldn't do that. Even if I can't give you what your heart most desires, I can give you some nice things that you will still enjoy. You can still have some fun every once in a while, enjoying some shallow pleasures."

Jimmy put his arm around Shawna's shoulder. It was a strange sight, such a small boy trying to flirt with the older teenage girl. "What would you have to give up? Nothing. I am Chaos, my dear. I don't put rules on people. Rules are for fools. I guess all I really want is for you to dedicate your body, soul, and mind to me. When I say jump, you ask how high. Other than that, though, you can do whatever you want. In return, I'll give you anything you want. I could even kill the person you hate so much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GenderSwap! (Official thread)   GenderSwap! (Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:43 pm

Shawna's blushed became more visible when Jimmy put his arm around her shoulder and said, "I can't do that Jimmy that would anger my patron god beyond belief unless of   course you could convince him to relinquish his title of patron and hand it over to you but that might effect my powers. As for killing her you would have to do it more than once she steals life to add to her own making her a bit like you in the aspect that she can regrow limbs."

After she says this she grabs jimmy's arm and from off her shoulder and just to be mean tries to flip him off of the bench using the arm she grabbed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GenderSwap! (Official thread)   GenderSwap! (Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GenderSwap! (Official thread)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: