Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Two's a company.  (Nornir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Two's a company.  (Nornir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Two's a company.  (Nornir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Two's a company.  (Nornir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Two's a company.  (Nornir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Two's a company.  (Nornir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Two's a company.  (Nornir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Two's a company.  (Nornir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Two's a company.  (Nornir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Two's a company.  (Nornir) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTwo's a company.  (Nornir) - Page 2 Voting_barTwo's a company.  (Nornir) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Two's a company.  (Nornir) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTwo's a company.  (Nornir) - Page 2 Voting_barTwo's a company.  (Nornir) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Two's a company. (Nornir)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Two's a company.  (Nornir) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two's a company. (Nornir)   Two's a company.  (Nornir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 12:13 pm

Marleigh smiled.

"Ah, that is the question isn't it? Truth be told, I have yet to discover what it is that the Princess likes best. She has always been delighted with the sweets I prepare, perhaps with a little bias towards the unhealthier ones. I do my best to outdo myself whenever I get the chance to."

But for today, it would probably be better for her to go with something simpler since she would have a novice in the kitchen. In situations like this, she thought it was better to underestimate and be surprised than to expect too much.

"Since it was your idea Ms. Annie, I shall leave to you to decide what we will make. There are some decent cookbooks in the study that we can look at later. Unless you already have something in mind."
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Two's a company. (Nornir)   Two's a company.  (Nornir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 1:39 pm

Annie smiled. "Well, I guess we could make sugar cookies and chocolate cake; if that's alright. We could make some other stuff too. Is there anything you want to make, Marleigh?" Annie wondered if Marleigh had any preferences as to what she would like to make. The maid seemed quite skilled and could probably make all kinds of sweets.

Annie got to thinking about this, wondering what she might be able to make. "Maybe we could look at a cookbook too. I wanna try making something I've never made before. Something new." Kasha was still lounging lazily under the counter; eyes closed and pretty much asleep, but not quite all the way.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Two's a company. (Nornir)   Two's a company.  (Nornir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 10:40 pm

Truthfully, Marleigh was not used to getting this much consideration. She was definitely a supporter of treating maids with respect, but this was a little too much. In many ways, Annie was really a kind and thoughtful girl, but it was not something the maid could easily get used to. Though she did find it amusing that she would find one of her biggest challenges in a master that was too nice rather than a master who made difficult demands. The again, in a way, being told to just do whatever she wanted was not a simple request in itself.

"I had not really thought about it Ms. Annie. I had not gotten any culinary inspiration lately. But it is nothing you should worry about. We all have our days when our creativity is not at its best."

"I would like to play a supporting role today with you taking the lead. Once you are finished with breakfast, we can go look at the books in the study."
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Two's a company. (Nornir)   Two's a company.  (Nornir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 12:14 am

Annie blinked, looking up at the maid; and what she felt right now was unusual for her as well.  She was used to being polite and respectful toward people older than her, and just people in general.  She never expected she could be to considerate, though it somehow felt like she was right now.  It seemed that Marleigh was more apt to cater to the wants of other people than to have people consider what she wanted.  As strange as it seemed to her, Annie figured she might as well be just a little more selfish, if it made Marleigh more comfortable.  

"Well, I'm already done, so I guess we could go right now."  Annie thought for a bit and then gasped.  "Do you think we could find a really fancy chocolate cake to make?  I've only made simple ones before; I'd like to try something fancy."  Annie turned to look around, seeing Kasha still under the counter, pretty much asleep now.  Annie smiled and giggled at the sight, not used to Kasha sleeping.  It was really cute.  "Aww~  Purukoo tookt~"  <3  

After she was done staring and smiling at the fluffy, adorable canine, Annie turned to Marleigh and reached out to take her hand.  "So which way is the library?  I'm excited to go see it now!"  It had come to Annie’s attention that she hadn't really been to the library yet.  This was kind of a big house and she wasn't sure exploring it on her own would have been alright.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Two's a company. (Nornir)   Two's a company.  (Nornir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 11:54 pm

Upon hearing Annie was done, the super maid cleaned up with a speed only she was capable of. Meanwhile Annie seemed to be watching Kasha sleep.

"A fancy chocolate cake? I think we have more than enough references for that. Very well. I shall prepare what we need for it."

When Marleigh was done, she led the way to the library upon hearing Annie had not been there before. It was strange. She expected children to like exploring. But from their conversations so far, the little girl seemed to be the more reserved and considerate type. They arrived at the culinary references section. The maid pulled out around 5 cook books and lined them up on a table for Annie to browse.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Two's a company. (Nornir)   Two's a company.  (Nornir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:44 pm

Annie looked and smiled up to Marleigh, taking her hand as they walked to the library.  It was very big...with lots of books, and Marleigh pulled out five of them.  For a moment, Annie stared.  "That's a lot to look through..."  She figured that she had better get started.  

Some time later, the two of them returned to the kitchen with a single book.  Annie placed it on the table, returning to the page with the cake she had picked out.  And boy did it look good.  
Spoiler:
Annie looked to Marleigh.  "What can we do to get started?"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Two's a company. (Nornir)   Two's a company.  (Nornir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 2:01 am

As they returned to the kitchen, Marleigh had already begun to take out the things they would need for baking. The cake was fancy but there was more than enough ingredients in their cupboards to make it. She was quite particular about ensuring they were well-supplied at all times after all, especially when it came to food.

"We can start with mixing the batter. You can find the measurements in the book. Do you think you can handle that  Ms. Annie?"

Meanwhile, while she spoke, the maid was already preheating the oven. She then reached for the other baking utensils on the top shelf.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Two's a company. (Nornir)   Two's a company.  (Nornir) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 11:29 pm

Annie was reading the recipe as Marleigh started preparing to make the cake. Finding measurements wasn't too hard at all, and was a job that Annie could handle just fine. "I think I can do that." she replied, beginning to list off what they needed and how much.

Some time and a little mess later, the pair had constructed a culinary creation truly worth of...um...eating. It looked delicious, but Annie just stared at it for now. "I want to eat a slice...but I think Jemmy should see it first." Annie was starting to get quite comfortable with Marleigh now; and as soon as everything was cleaned up (which didn't take long considering Marleigh's skills) she immediately took her to go find something else to do. Coloring? Bike riding? She didn't know; but regardless, it was going to be a fun day.

[END THREAD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two's a company. (Nornir)   Two's a company.  (Nornir) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two's a company. (Nornir)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2