Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Plane Crash (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Plane Crash (Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Plane Crash (Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Plane Crash (Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Plane Crash (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Plane Crash (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Plane Crash (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Plane Crash (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Plane Crash (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Plane Crash (Ixen) Vote_lcapA Plane Crash (Ixen) Voting_barA Plane Crash (Ixen) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Plane Crash (Ixen) Vote_lcapA Plane Crash (Ixen) Voting_barA Plane Crash (Ixen) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Plane Crash (Ixen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Plane Crash (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: A Plane Crash (Ixen)   A Plane Crash (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 10:48 am

Paige was walking out of a club feeling successful having booked herself a gig for this night for some pretty good money now it was time to go on patrol. Paige got into her hero gear and by the time she did that she saw a tiny little dot in the air catch flame and it was headed right for the bay bridge. Paige quickly took flight and flew over to the dot that turned out to be a private plane filled with people.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A Plane Crash (Ixen)   A Plane Crash (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:00 am

Paige wasn't alone noticing the plane, however her soon to be partner was higher than it. Tim saw it falling slowly the pilot trying to regain control but the controls were locked up due to the fire burning through the lines. In a deft motion he flipped and dove for the plane getting underneath and helping hold it up. He couldn't support the weight though he'd end up dying with the plane. When he saw Paige approach he shouted. "Cut off the tail and wings."

He extended a finger and a beam of black and purple energy extended into the plane cutting through the composite materials with relative ease due to their low density. It would take him about 15 seconds total to cut the engine completely out due to the engines frame and pipes though. He could only hope that she was interested in helping and didn't cause it.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A Plane Crash (Ixen)   A Plane Crash (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:10 am

Paige saw Tim come in and heard what he said as she approached. "Right!" Paige's eyes glowed bright as she focused her energy blasting at one wing multiple times as full power the force breaking right through the wing causing it to fall off. She then flew over to the other one repeating the same process. Finally with the distance closing off from them and the bridge she managed to cut off the tail in time. She panted a bit having let off so much energy so quickly as she looked to Tim it now being up to him.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Plane Crash (Ixen)   A Plane Crash (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:15 am

Tim watched the engine start to fall and flew out from under the plane. He dove again Paige could watch as his muscles suddenly expanded out and he kicked the engine sending it flying at the bay. He flipped again grabbing the cabin and flying toward the ground he looked none too pleased but that engine would have fell into traffic. Luckily he'd only boosted himself about 4 times normal so while it was going to hurt it wouldn't ruin his body this time.

Tim was heading for the beach yelling at Paige. "Please come with me I can't maintain this for very long. If I can't make it I'm going to need help." He was flying at his top speed for the sand with the passengers on top of his back as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Plane Crash (Ixen)   A Plane Crash (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:48 am

Paige was going to go protect the cars from the engine but quickly went over to Tim to help him and thankfully the cars saw the engine and got out of their cars in time and got into a safe distance before it crashed. Paige quickly flew over to Tim quickly pulling out the people. "Go for a cannon ball or a dive everybody no belly flops those really hurt!" She as she quickly helped each one out just in time each one safely landing in the water. "Their all out!"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Plane Crash (Ixen)   A Plane Crash (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:58 am

Tim nodded and flipped the plane under him hearing that they were out was all he needed. He slammed down on the metal suddenly using it to slow him down quickly his flight entirely focused on not going end over end. When he was stopped her just laid there his body having gone back to normal but something looked off. Tim was laying there on the plane and coughed up some blood. "Hey umm my name is Ben Skye, please call an ambulance. I'm going to die."

He fell face first on to the twisted aluminium wreckage. It was a moment before some blood trickled from his mouth due to the amount of injury that had just been thrown into his body. He wouldn't have long and he didn't have anyone but this girl he didn't know for help. He was alone... he was truly alone.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Plane Crash (Ixen)   A Plane Crash (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:05 pm

Paige landed and cursed quickly running over to him starting to heal his arms guessing since he used them would be at least of of the major injures. "Quick where all exactly are you hurt." Within 15 seconds or so he'd feel his arm just about completely healed. Paige held a determined look on her face and spoke seriously she wasn't about to let him die nor waste time getting an ambulance in first if she could just take care of at least most of the injures herself first to stabilize him before calling the ambulance.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Plane Crash (Ixen)   A Plane Crash (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:11 pm

Tim looked up at her when she had healed him. He was speechless then realized he didn't have a choice in this. "My other arm, my chest, and my back. Every muscle in them has been completely ruined." Tim still wasn't able to move the arm because of his chest and back but he was able to move his fingers. He looked up at her with his eyes and asked. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Plane Crash (Ixen)   A Plane Crash (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:21 pm

"Got it." She quickly finished his arm moving to his other arm. "My name is Energy Warrior previously known as 14 and currently a new member of the Teen Titans." Once she finished talking she was already working on his torso which would probably take just a little over 30 seconds or so.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Plane Crash (Ixen)   A Plane Crash (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:30 pm

Tim stretched and sat up slightly. "What do you mean the teen titans they all disappeared a few years back." He knew a new team had been formed. He knew the people who found the towers names. Who the new arrivals were their habits outside the tower. Powers they'd been observed using. But he didn't want to tip his hand best to at least look normal for now.

Tim got down and shook her hand with a smile. "I wouldn't have made it without you, anything I can do to make it up to you miss titan?" He watched her for a moment before noticing a couple jeeps pulling up at the edge of the beach. "It looks like things are just getting started though..."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Plane Crash (Ixen)   A Plane Crash (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:49 pm

Paige stepped back and sat down on the wreckage. "Well a new team formed and well I joined not too long ago." She then shook his hand. "Just keep doing what your doing but try and be more careful okay? Cause there won't always be a healer around to save you." Paige then looked to the jeeps as they pulled up but stayed seated wanting to regain her energy as much as she could just in case they had to fight. "Looks like it but I'm sure if it's a fight we can take them."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Plane Crash (Ixen)   A Plane Crash (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:59 pm

Tim watched them step out of the jeeps two getting out of one and three out of the other, A large man got out of the bed of the one carrying three, he stood a good 7 feet tall and was massively muscled. [looks like Juggernaut] The other four didn't really stand out except one of the girls was breathing out and you could see her breath.

Tim said to her seriously. "Their meta humans, the big one is probably tough and strong, the girl probably has ice powers. I imagine they shot the plane so someone with high accuracy. Mental tracking of us with a psychic. Last one I'm not sure. Then again these are all guesses... I'm just experienced with metas." Tim stretched and grabbed his sword leaving it in it's sheath. Striding toward them putting himself between them and Paige.

The gunner fired off a shot quickly but as they'd raised the gun Tim's sword had started moving and he smacked the bullet down into the sand with the steel hilt. "Sorry guys but to get to the civilians you have to go through me. I don't care how many of you there are you don't scare me."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Plane Crash (Ixen)   A Plane Crash (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:08 pm

Once Paige saw the gun fire she slowly got up and made her way over next to Tim. "And just being me I can't exactly let you get these civilians either so I guess that evens the odds slightly more." Paige looked from Tim to them again. "Lets get this party started." Paige sent a full powered energy blast at the large guys chest not caring if it even phsed him or not she just wanted to know how strong he was.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Plane Crash (Ixen)   A Plane Crash (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:19 pm

One of the five ran back toward the jeeps it was their psychic he was moving back to get eyes on them and let the whole team see what he saw as well. The energy user shot Paiges blast with some of his own it didn't really reduce hers at all and still caused the large man to skid back and rub his chest a second before running at her the energy user and bruiser going after Paige, leaving the ice user and gunman on Tim.

Tim darted forward suddenly toward the gunman well gun woman really but still. He ducked and slashed to knock her bullets aside thrusting with his sword when close enough straight for the barrel of the gun wanting to knock it out of their hand.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Plane Crash (Ixen)   A Plane Crash (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:28 pm

Paige couldn't help but grin as her energy blast worked and not even his comrade couldn't stop hers. "Somebody doesn't work hard enough on training their powers~" She said in a taunting tone. She then saw the large one running at her so she started to run at him. before he could get in reaching distance of her she jumped super in the air over him she while mid air shot full powered energy blasts at the large one as she pulled out her mini scythes.

The Gunman rapidly shot at him as he neared her but before he could slash the barrel of the gun an ice shard would come flying out of the ice users hand aiming at the blade of the sword hoping to knock it out of place so it couldn't get the gun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Plane Crash (Ixen)   A Plane Crash (Ixen) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Plane Crash (Ixen)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next