Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Christmas Dinner! (RSVP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Christmas Dinner! (RSVP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Christmas Dinner! (RSVP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Christmas Dinner! (RSVP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Christmas Dinner! (RSVP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Christmas Dinner! (RSVP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Christmas Dinner! (RSVP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Christmas Dinner! (RSVP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Christmas Dinner! (RSVP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Christmas Dinner! (RSVP) - Page 2 Vote_lcapChristmas Dinner! (RSVP) - Page 2 Voting_barChristmas Dinner! (RSVP) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Christmas Dinner! (RSVP) - Page 2 Vote_lcapChristmas Dinner! (RSVP) - Page 2 Voting_barChristmas Dinner! (RSVP) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Christmas Dinner! (RSVP)

Go down 
+2
Energy
Bow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Christmas Dinner! (RSVP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Dinner! (RSVP)   Christmas Dinner! (RSVP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:03 am

As Annie considered Jemmy's offer, Bow ran by to say hello to both of them. She was glad that the two girls knew each other, and said that they all needed to hang out some time. Jemmy smiled. "Yeah, that would be great." Bow was off to greet other people, and Jemmy saw Annie admiring the older girl for a moment. She said that Bow seemed really happy that the dinner was going well.

Jemmy nodded. "I've learned new things about the world recently, things that you and Bow have taught me. Kindness is one of those things. You and Bow are nice to me, even when you don't have a reason to do so. I don't really understand it, but that must be the miracle of Christmas, don't you think?"

Being kind to people, like Bow did, was a concept that Jemmy was still trying to grasp. To her, it really did seem like magic, and it was magic that she wanted to see more of.

Miley ran up to Jemmy and gave her a hug. Jemmy smiled big and hugged Miley back. This was yet another person who had been nice to her without expecting anything in return. Jemmy was starting to feel popular and accepted. 'Thank you, Miley,' Jemmy said telepathically. 'You're very nice, but I don't think you're allowed to budge in line.' Jemmy looked up and spotted Yang at a distance. When Yang looked in her direction, Jemmy smiled and raised her eyebrows in a 'look what I have' fashion. She then immediately turned to Annie.

"This is another friend I've made. Her name is Miley. She and Bow were the ones who saved my life."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Dinner! (RSVP)   Christmas Dinner! (RSVP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:25 am

Cynthia watched Bow leave then picked up her plate and moved along the line, getting her big slice of turkey, a big slice of pork and a big slice of beef then getting a spoonful of sweetcorn, some roast potatoes, some sage and onion stuffing and a little bit of mash potato and some pigs-in-blankets (I think you guys call them something different, I mean them sausages wrapped in bacon) and lastly coating it all in a lovely vegetable gravy. Cynthia then went to sit down and enjoy her piping hot and absolutely gorgeous Christmas dinner.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Dinner! (RSVP)   Christmas Dinner! (RSVP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:28 pm

Metamorphi had arrived a little late for the Christmas dinner, not that it mattered, he was just happy to of been invited, he had only met her properly once but he really liked Bow, she seemed nice. This dinner confirmed it, it takes a nice person to invite villains in the first place, let alone make food for every single person she had invited, without any guarantee they would all show up. He walked in through the door and looked around for a group of people he recognized, he saw Bow, Miley and, he shivered, Jemmy. What was she doing here? Well, he supposed it was for everyone. He walked towards the group and smiled at them all, or the ones he knew that had never tried to kill him at least Hey Bow, hey Miley he paused for a few seconds then gave a nod in Jemmy's direction.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Dinner! (RSVP)   Christmas Dinner! (RSVP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:38 pm

"Hayy Meta! So glad you could make it!" Bow gave him a big hug and directed him into the line. Everyone was here and getting there food. She put her hands on her hips and smiled at how well everything was running. Nothing was on fire. There was no yelling. It was truly a Christmas dinner. The thought made her tear up and she giggled as she wiped them away. The love in her heart for every individual here made her float off the ground. After everyone else had gotten food, she got hers and sat at the head of the table, waiting for everyone to join her before she would tap her glass to get ready to announce the toast.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Dinner! (RSVP)   Christmas Dinner! (RSVP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:53 pm

Miley smiled to Jemmy responding telepathically and out loud in Feecon 'Anytime friend and it is nice to meet you face to face and not through hu!' she then blinked and looked around just now noticing the line 'Sorry I didn't notice it, see yeah later then Jemmy.' she waved and ran to the end of the line on all fours and when she say Meta at the end of the line and hugged him at his legs. "Hi friend Metamorphi" Miley had been working on her English more especially greetings and she was just so excited to see another one of her friends. Miley then would get anything that looked good getting as much as she could with out cutting into someone elses food and then she would find a spot next to as many friends as she could find and looked at bow.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Dinner! (RSVP)   Christmas Dinner! (RSVP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:36 am

Annie listened as Jemmy talked about kindness; how it was something she didn't understand, but it seemed she liked it. Annie was glad for this and that she was helping Jemmy understand kindness and what it meant to experience and show it. But Jemmy was wrong, Annie did have a reason for being nice to her. She was nice to Jemmy because Jemmy needed a friend. Simple as that. Everyone deserved to be shown kindness by someone at some point.

She and Kasha turned to look as they saw a strange girl on all fours run up to Jemmy and suddenly hug her. It seemed the two knew each other. After a while of silently watching them, she nodded when Jemmy explained who she was. "Oh; well it's nice to meet..you...Miley....." Her voice trailed off as Miley suddenly ran off to meet someone else. He must be important to her or something. Annie would have considered it somewhat rude to ignore that, but it seemed like Miley didn't know any better. Plus she was distracted. She might not have even heard Annie.

Annie stared at Miley as she hugged Meta, but her mind was on Jemmy's offer. After a while of consideration and sending messages back and forth with Kasha about it (who bu the way was now moved to Annie's front overall pocket), they came to the conclusion that the idea was worth at least trying out. So Annie nodded. "I, I guess I could stay with you Jemmy. For a while at least." She wasn't sure if things would work out okay; but she hoped they would.

After a while they finally got to get their food, and Annie took her plate to go sit down with Jemmy. She didn't really mind where she sat, and if Jemmy had any preferences as to who they sat by Annie would go along with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Dinner! (RSVP)   Christmas Dinner! (RSVP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:57 am

Miley ran away to go meet with other people. Jemmy found herself giggling. The girl certainly was strange, even from her perspective.

Annie said that she would accept Jemmy's offer, at least for a while. Jemmy smiled. "Hurray! I'll write down the address as soon as I get some paper. You can move in anytime. Maybe even today."

The two girls reached the food and Jemmy scooped up a delicious heap on her plate. Jemmy didn't see anyone she wanted to sit by, so they sat at an empty table. Jemmy tried all the food, and it was all yummy. Curious, she mixed all of the dishes together to create one colorful heap of food. It tasted even better that way, she decided.

Maybe she should invite Yang to sit by them. No, that would be pushing her luck.

Jemmy couldn't help but notice how versatile Kasha was. "Hey, when did you meet Kasha? Tell me about how you got her."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Dinner! (RSVP)   Christmas Dinner! (RSVP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:19 am

Cynthia just sat with her friends, eating happily and drinking lemonade in a fancy glass, chatting to her friends and generally enjoying the evening. She looked around at everyone and was very glad that everyone seemed happy, as they should during Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Dinner! (RSVP)   Christmas Dinner! (RSVP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:59 pm

Bow stood and up and cleared her throat, looking around joyfully at the variety of people gathered around the room today and smiled as she opened her mouth, speaking lovingly.

"Hello everyone! I'm so glad you could all make it to the dinner tonight. I hope that you all have on your plates your favorite of the holiday foods. I tried my best to make as much as possible for everyone... It's my only Christmas wish that we can all have a good time tonight. I know that some of you are probably sitting across from someone that you've fought in battle but, I pray that we can put that aside for the evening. We are all people first and foremost. Let's get to know each other during this dinner and just have a good time as friends!...*giggle* Or at least acquaintances...So, a toast to this Christmas season!" She smiled and raised her glass before taking a sip.

Bow hoped that her speech was short but effective. She really did want them to all just get to know each other a little better and she sat down, just watching for a little bit as she ate slowly.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Dinner! (RSVP)   Christmas Dinner! (RSVP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:21 am

Miley smiled as she listened to Bow hearing this 'Hello dhjfakdhfd I'm fdjhgafjhdfgjd dinner tonight. I hope you have your plates kdjhfksdjhsskafd akljfhkdsjf jdshfkjd ff kdjf It's my djfd Christmas dkajdhfdh f can have kdjfkdsjhfakljfhadk battle afjldjfhsd pray dkjfdkf evening. We are all people flglfkjgfa get dfdalkfhal each other ddklsjfh dinner dfjdalf friends! *giggle* djfkldfhd so dfkjds toast dkjfhdasj Christmas dkfajalskd!' Miley wasn't sure exactly what all she was saying but since it was Bow she was ceritain it must be something nice she she smiled and clapped like she saw some happy humans did.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Dinner! (RSVP)   Christmas Dinner! (RSVP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 1:02 pm

As Annie sat down and started to eat, she thought about what Jemmy asked her for only a moment before responding. "Um...actually I'm pretty sure Kasha's a boy. At least..his mind feels like a boy's. He says he's technically not a boy or girl really." She took a bite and after eating it answered her question, "Anyway..I never 'got' Kasha. I've always had him with be, even when I was little I could always feel him with me. But he didn't have a body at first and just kind of lived inside me. He didn't have a body until..."

She paused, and thought about it. She recalled the night, and memories flashed in her mind. The dark alley. The gunshots. Her two parents laying dead and the killer approaching to soon make the body count three. Desperation before Kasha appeared from the shadows.

Annie quickly shook off these thoughts after Kasha made her aware of the fact that she had mentally drifted, and she merely finished, "..Almost two years ago." She tried not to think about that part of her past anymore...but she knew Jemmy had already seen a good portion of it. She kind of hoped Jemmy didn't ask or bring it up...but expected she would now.

Annie looked up at Bow as she stood and started to make a toast. She listened to the whole thing, and when ow raised her glass Annie figured she should too and did so, holding it with both hand so she didn't spill; then took a sip of the cranberry juice. It really was a very nice Christmas dinner, and Annie was glad Bow hosted it. She would have to personally thank Bow later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Dinner! (RSVP)   Christmas Dinner! (RSVP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:24 pm

Annie explained that Kasha was actually more like a boy, although the familiar technically didn't have a gender. Jemmy giggled. After the explanation that Annie had always had Kasha with her, Jemmy saw the flashbacks in her own mind as Annie was experiencing them. It seemed that her parents had been killed in front of her eyes. The killer had been about to kill her too, before Kasha materialized to save his mistress.

Annie was hoping that Jemmy wouldn't bring up the subject again, and Jemmy pondered the significance of what she had just witnessed.

As far back as she could remember, Jemmy had nobody in her life that she thought of as a mother or father. When the universe had been created, Jemmy had been created as a living part of it. She had started out smaller and weaker than many of the other cosmic entities, and some of them had taken her under their protection. Mr. Keeper, for one, had tried to mentor Jemmy in how she was supposed to live as a Lord of Chaos. Jemmy had never paid him much attention. Mr. Keeper, despite being a Lord of Chaos, was a boring old man, and Jemmy had no intentions of being like him. She had met many other entities throughout the centuries. So many of them had been considerably stronger than Jemmy. Some of them had even attempted to be kind, but when the Vanishing happened, Jemmy hadn't shed a single tear for their disappearances. They were nothing special to her, nothing but tools and enemies. She had never experienced the loss that Annie had experienced.

But Jemmy had changed a little recently. She loved Bow as if the teen was her own mother. Bow showed Jemmy such affection and love that Jemmy had formed an emotional bond with her. If anything ever happened to Bow, then Jemmy might understand how Annie was feeling right now. She would also be filled with rage, and probably try to destroy the world. The greater powers wouldn't allow it, of course, but many would die before she was stopped.

Jemmy listened to Bow's speech. It was heart-warming and kind, showing off Bow's best traits. After the speech was done, Jemmy leaned in close to Annie. "I only know one way to comfort you," she whispered. "If anyone ever hurts you...I'll kill them." Annie was her friend now, too, and Jemmy would make sure to honor her promise. Anyone who messed with Annie would have no rest until they were bones at Jemmy's feet.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Dinner! (RSVP)   Christmas Dinner! (RSVP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 4:05 pm

Cynthia had watched everyone while she ate, the new faces seemed to all know each other, finishing her food she just drank her glass of juice calmly, wondering what was for dessert.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Dinner! (RSVP)   Christmas Dinner! (RSVP) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Dinner! (RSVP)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2