Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!) Vote_lcapTWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!) Voting_barTWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!) Vote_rcap 
Moon
TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!) Vote_lcapTWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!) Voting_barTWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!) Empty
PostSubject: TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!)   TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:06 am

OOC: Just as a point...fighting here is forbidden. Trying to hurt someone wouldn't even register in somebody's mind.

BIC: Kyte got out of the shower, drying off, before getting dressed and walking outside his room, nabbing a slice of pizza on the way. As he chowed down on it, he walked down the corridors towards the food court, getting another entire pie of pizza as he carried on his way towards the surveillance room. While in the food court, some man he only knew as Seven tried striking up conversation, but he ignored him with a glance, continuing on. From here, contestants could study up on their competition.

Kyte was wearing black pants, boots, a black wife beater, and a black, long hakama that was hanging around his legs almost like a kilt. It would let him eat more cleanly until he could drape the hakama back over him.

Mystical surveillance spells were placed upon the contestants, and they were relaying information of the contestants; their names (Though these were only pseudonyms; such as Pix and Tenshi). Matches between Tenshi // Shivering Jemmy, Metamorphi // Volkanik, and Seven // Laughter were darkened. Something that had changed was that Blight // Rainbow was darkened now, since the last time he had been here, showing that Rainbow had been the winner.

Interesting.

Kyte looked at the remaining screens, Pix // Jack, Drill Runner // Spade, and Yang // Harpy still being displayed in real time. He took a seat, watching closely, already having the information he needed from the other fights.

Cain looked after the black haired man walking away from her, after she had said hi so nicely.

"I guess there's no cure for being a jerk," she muttered. She turned and went to the food court, getting some cake and a latte.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!)   TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:13 am

Bow had just arrived back at the lobby and instantly went to her room. The weight of what she had just done weighed down on her shoulders and she was on the verge of tears as she went straight to the shower.

Once inside she began to think through what had just happened. How did she do that? How did she manage to happy during the entire fight? It didn't make sense even to her. And she had hurt the girl even when she didn't know that it was all phantom pain. That wasn't like her. Though, to be honest, the first time damage was inflicted wasn't really her fault. But, what had happened right after that. She looked down at her hand and whispered. "I-It's like I was consumed or something... But how?... And with what?..."

The more she thought about it, the more muddled everything got in her mind. Passion and happiness were interconnected. She knew that already. You're happy about whatever you're passionate about. Everyone knows that. But, this was different. It was like the passion to win engulfed her and then she realized she had to stay happy. Because that was Isabel's weakness. Bow bit her lip and curled her hand. She could really become a monster if she wanted to. When she thought about it though. That was okay. At least for the tournament. Because no one actually got hurt. She could test her limits and everyone would be okay. With that thought, she got out of the shower with a smile on her face.

It was surprising when she opened the closet to find her perfect wardrobe waiting for her. But, then again, what did she really expect? Uniforms? She giggled as she put on white skinny jeans, black knee-high converse, and a bright green tank top that peaked out from below a black leather jacket. With a look in the mirror, she decided to put her hair up and pull on the hood to conceal the bright pink locks. Not like it would make a difference for anyone that had paid attention, but hopefully it wouldn't make her stick out like a sore thumb.

When she got to the dining area she got a cupcake and a sugar cookie. She nodded with a smile to Seven when she saw her, but was interested in the surveillance area. Not that she wanted to really watch her opponents, but she would like to see if she knew anyone here, and how they were doing if she did.

As she got in the room, she saw the man sitting down, and then looked to the screens and gasped in shock, fear, and surprise. Jemmy was here! The little girl! Then she thought about it and sighed. She could take care of herself just fine in the real world. She knew that. The fact that this person called "Tenshi" had beaten her in the first round made Bow blink. If Jemmy had lost, how did she win? Then she saw Yang. Her battle was still going on. Bow got closer to the screen and bit her lip, watching in fear and anxiety. She would have to see both of them at some point, but not at the moment. Right now she wanted to make sure Yang was okay, and so she stood right in front of the screen, holding her breath without realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!)   TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:17 pm

Kyte picked up another slice of pizza, biting into it as he watched the interesting person called Pix get smothered by metal.

Surely that's not all he has to offer.

As Kyte looked, he noticed someone else was finally in the room with him.

Well at least someone else in this tournament is playing it smart.

Kyte wondered who it was. She had a female figure, but she seemed to be intentionally hiding the features of her face. No matches had changed, so...

So am I speaking to Laughter...or Rainbow? I'm pretty sure it's Rainbow since Laughter dresses in white...but who knows?

The black wife beater showed his muscular frame, as he took another bite of the cheesy pizza. He saw she was observing Yang // Harpy, and wondered what significance it had to her.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!)   TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:45 am

Bow bit her lip as she watched the fight intensely. It almost completely escaped her mind that there was another man in the room with her. That was until he spoke and made her jump and squeak in surprise. She spun around and blinked in shock, but then smiled as she nodded. "You're correct, I'm Rainbow... Well... Rain... Bow... You may call me really any of the three, really..." *giggle* She then realized she was rambling again and blushed lightly. "And who am I speaking to?" She looked up at the screens, sad that she couldn't narrow her choices to at least make a guess like he did. Then she actually looked at him and couldn't help but get a little wide eyed. He was so, built. It was hard not to stare too much.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!)   TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:55 am

Kyte looked at Rainbow as she actually jumped and squeezed. He wondered how he had surprised her simply by speaking, but she confirmed his suspicions, introducing herself as Rain Bow, but also by the name Rainbow.

"Well, Rainbow, it's useless to introduce yourself to me by your real name. The tournament erases our actual names from the minds of people who didn't know it already."

He took another slice of pizza as he noticed she was blushing gently, and raised an eyebrow, but said nothing. She asked who he was.

"Ah, yes, where are my manners. The only name I can tell you that you won't immediately forget is Tenshi. You can call me Tenshi."

He rose up, and offered a hand. He spoke in his Scottish dialect, and wondered why she was here in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Jack

PostSubject: Re: TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!)   TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:29 pm

Jack reappeared in the lobby and blinked. Her headache was entirely gone, and she shook her now free hand. It wasn't wrapped around a computer sprite's brain anymore. Good deal. After seeing her environment, she realized she was in some kind of hotel room maybe. Whatever it was, it was really nice and that shower was calling her name.

Stepping back into the main room, she looked at the open closet which contained pretty much everything she'd normally be willing to wear. Throwing on a red tee shirt, some torn jeans with chains, combat boots and her favorite leather jacket, she walked out into the lobby, tying her hair back into a ponytail again.

There was...definitely plenty of food, and normally she'd be overjoyed to see energy supplements after one of her biotic displays, but this time she felt...pretty good. So she levitated an apple with her biotics and stepped toward the observation deck. There was still a screen or two lit, and she stood to watch silently, taking a bite of her apple. Her own screen had gone dark. She assumed that she had won in the confusion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!)   TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:58 pm

Jemmy forced herself to enjoy a nice hot shower, dancing to imaginary music. She didn't really care about this tournament anyway. She just thought it would be fun. If someone like Kyte could beat her, a Lord of Chaos, then this tournament was screwy.

Deep down, Jemmy was sad that she had lost to Kyte. It was a serious blow to her pride. What kind of Lord of Chaos was she if she couldn't easily beat a little demon like Kyte? Oh well, she would just push it out of her mind and focus on the present shallow things, just like she always did. She started singing and danced harder.

She got dressed in a blue bath robe, but then something else caught her eye. A suit of samurai armor just happened to be in her bathroom. It was perfect! Jemmy put the chestplate and helmet on over her bathrobe, and wore the katana on her back. She walked out into the lobby with a solemn look on her face.

She made a loud proclamation as she entered the lobby. "I must protect my secret identity. I will be known as The Samurai."

Bow? Bow was here! Jemmy started walking over to her, but noticed that she was talking to Kyte. Jemmy frowned. She had been betrayed! Bow liked Kyte, didn't she. Bow loved him, and hated Jemmy. Instead, Jemmy walked up to Cain, who was eating cake all by himself. He seemed like a pretty cool guy. Jemmy sat down opposite of Cain and smiled.

"The Samurai has not met this one yet. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!)   TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:26 pm

Kyte turned towards the loud proclamation by some girl saying she must protect her secret identity, introducing herself as the Samurai, before she walked off towards the food court. Kyte shrugged, turning back to Bow as he waited for her to say something. Jack // Pix locked out, with Jack appearing to be the winner, as well as Drill Runner // Spade, where Drill Runner had succeeded.

A telepathic? That could be some trouble. But the geokinetic... Kyte looked at the ceiling for a moment before returning his attention to the last remaining match: Yang // Harpy. Not a problem at all.

He looked at Jack coming into the observation room, before returning his attention to the screen.

"Great show," he remarked simply.

OOC: You post didn't mention the voice of a guy...so if you meant for her to sound like a guy, just lemme know.

BIC: Cain looked up from her slice of cake at the samurai that had introduced herself as...well...the Samurai. She asked who Cain was, but Cain looked at her with slightly widened eyes.

"Erm...hi. I'm Seven. That seems to be the only name that works," she remarked in her male voice with the magic seal. "...you weren't in the choosing room when the tournament began. We were all given numbers," she stated, wondering how this Samurai got in, and, if not, who she actually was.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Jack

PostSubject: Re: TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!)   TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 pm

Jack grabbed her apple out of the air and bit it, looking at all the blacked out monitors when Kyte spoke to her. She nodded to him. "Yeah, thanks. Sorry I took so long but it's hard to win when they reform after literally everything you do to them." She said with a sigh, looking around for some big samurai warrior that had just proclaimed their presence. Instead, it was a little kid. Wearing a samurai outfit. And a sword that was about twice their size. She couldn't help laughing, they looked absolutely absurd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!)   TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 6:42 pm

OOC: It's pretty obvious that Jemmy is the Samurai. She's just herself, wearing half a samurai outfit. Please forgive my lack of art. TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!) Jemmy_11

BIC:
"You must have been fooled by my cunning surprise." Jemmy raised the helmet, a bit, revealing the half of her face that had been covered by the oversized helmet. "I'm Jemmy, but don't tell anyone, okay? It's a secret." She pouted. She still hadn't accepted that she was out of the running for the tournament. "I lost my first fight. It's pretty rotten. I think my opponent cheated or something. How did you do? You look like a big strong guy."

Jemmy tried to fix her hair underneath the heavy samurai helmet. She smiled at Cain. "You seeing anybody?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!)   TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:55 pm

Kyte didn't really have any response for Jack after that, just continuing to watch Yang // Harpy.

Cain chuckled a bit at Jemmy as she said Cain must have been fooled by her cunning disguise.

"Oh, certainly. One of the best I've seen. I had an easier time identifying the Batman."

She introduced herself as Jemmy, and for some reason the name seemed to stick.

"...well that's weird. Anyone else who's told me their name made me forget it. Yours sticks. Odd. I'm Cain, but you'll probably forget that, so call me Seven, like I said."

She smiled down to Jemmy as she said she lost her first fight, saying she thought her opponent cheated, and asked how she did, remarking that she looked really strong. It caused a chuckle from Cain.

"I wouldn't say that. I'm more of a strategist than a brawler. But thanks a lot." Jemmy asked if she was seeing anyone, which made her chuckle again. "Aren't you a little young to be looking for a boyfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!)   TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:16 pm

Bow bit her lip when he reminded her that her real name was useless here. She giggled at her forgetfulness and nodded, smiling sweetly. "Right... Sorry... I'm a bit spacey sometimes... Well... All the time really..." *giggle* She took a nibble of her cookie as he took a bite of his pizza.

When he introduced himself as Tenshi, it seemed as if a thousand things happened at once. Her eyes went wide and mind started to race. He was the one who had beaten Jemmy. If she could, she would punch his lights out, but that would be useless right now. But he seemed so nice. Though she knew what a fight could do to you.

All the while her mind was racing, Jemmy actually came into the cafeteria, introducing herself as The Samurai. Bow immediately recognized her voice and turned to face her with wider eyes even than before. Then she gave Jemmy a happy smile and a wave but, seeing as she walked up to another person, Bow turned back to Kyte as he turned to talk to another girl that had walked into the room with them. She had just been on the tv though! When Bow looked back she saw that two of the screens were blacked out and sighed.

"I have got to quit spacing out like that..." She then bit her lip as she saw that Yang's fight was the only one still going. And then blinked, remembering that she was talking to Kyte. She turned to face him and extended her hand now, smiling at him gently. "Sorry... Tenshi, right? Nice to meet you..." She then turned to Jack and smiled happily. [color:6afb= violet]"I'm Rainbow! Your face is hard to forget, *giggle*, you must be Jack?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!)   TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:22 pm

In a delayed reaction, Jemmy realized that Jack had been laughing at her. She turned around and stared at Jack. If this wasn't a safe zone, Jemmy would teach her a lesson.

Why was she so uptight? Jemmy shouldn't care about who was laughing at her. It was just...it brought back bad memories. The last time someone had laughed at Jemmy, it had hurt her a lot. Her eyes had been permanently turned orange in rage over that previous incident. She didn't ever want anyone to laugh at her again.

Jemmy sent a telepathic message to Jack. 'I don't like getting laughed at, but I'll forgive you this one time, as long as you do me a favor.'

Cain had been saying something about Batman and how Jemmy's name was sticky. Jemmy didn't pay those words much heed. Cain said that he was more of a thinking person than a fighter. That was a disappointment. Thinking wasn't as much fun as fighting. Instead of answering Jemmy's question, Cain suggested that Jemmy was too young to be looking for a boyfriend.

"No, I'm as old as the universe. I'm literally older than dirt. I'm just young at heart, so I look like a little kid. I used to be able to change how I look, but I just decided that I didn't need it anymore." It wasn't all true. Jemmy had lost her ability to alter her own appearance, but it hadn't been by choice. "Anyways, I'm still the most beautiful girl you've ever laid eyes on." Jemmy's eyes narrowed. "Aren't I?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!)   TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:14 pm

Kyte turned back to Rainbow as she said that she spaced out a lot; and almost all the time. She seemed to react weirdly and hesitate for a moment when he introduced himself as Tenshi, which caused Kyte to raise his eyebrow, but he said nothing as he turned back to the screen. It seemed Yang and Harpy were a good match for each other, though Yang seemed to have no real physical advantage.

Bow finally chimed in a few minutes later, saying that she had spaced out again, which actually made Kyte laugh a bit.

"So you really do space out all the time. Interesting. Take care not to do that in a fight here."

She apologized to him, and then offered a hand, saying it was nice to meet him. Kyte smiled in welcoming, and shook her hand, seeming very friendly.

"Good job in your fight, by the way. Shivering Jemmy and I were the first ones to finish fighting, so I've just been sitting here and watching the fights. I almost thought you were defeated, but I guess you "killed" Blight first."

Cain looked at Jemmy as she suddenly stared towards another contestant who had laughed at her entrance. Strange; had she just noticed? She seemed to stare at her for a few moments before returning her attention to Cain. She then said that she was as old as the universe, and that she was literally older than dirt. ...literally. She said the reasion she looked like a little kid was because she was young at heart, and that she just didn't transform anymore because it wasn't necessary.

Cain raised an eyebrow.

"That's certainly very interesting. As old as the universe? Wow..." She was a bit surprised. Jemmy then said that she was the most beautiful girl Cain ever laid eyes upon. Said, not asked. Well, not at least until a moment after, when she narrowed her eyes. It caused Cain a bit of a grin again. "Well, I guess I can't patronize you as a kid anymore. Honestly I can't say beautiful; because kids don't really look beautiful. They just look cute. But you're certainly one of the cutest little girls I've ever seen."
Back to top Go down
Jack
Jack

PostSubject: Re: TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!)   TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:21 pm

Jack looked at Bow. Her face was hard to forget? "Why? Because of that tattoos?" She said with a laugh, taking another bite of her apple, talking with her mouth full. "The name's Jack. Nice to meet ya." She finished her apple and looked at the last screen. Some blonde girl was fighting, and Bow seemed very concerned by that. "You seem uneasy. You know her?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!)   TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TWS Lobby (For Winners and Losers of TWS!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: