Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The World's Strongest Tournament! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The World's Strongest Tournament! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The World's Strongest Tournament! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The World's Strongest Tournament! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The World's Strongest Tournament! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The World's Strongest Tournament! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The World's Strongest Tournament! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The World's Strongest Tournament! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The World's Strongest Tournament! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The World's Strongest Tournament! Vote_lcapThe World's Strongest Tournament! Voting_barThe World's Strongest Tournament! Vote_rcap 
Moon
The World's Strongest Tournament! Vote_lcapThe World's Strongest Tournament! Voting_barThe World's Strongest Tournament! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The World's Strongest Tournament!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The World's Strongest Tournament! Empty
PostSubject: The World's Strongest Tournament!   The World's Strongest Tournament! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:26 am

The World's Strongest Tournament! Tws10

Fights

--If there is any problem that you two cannot resolve on your own, contact me. I'll be happy to provide assistance and help you guys out. Again, CONTACT ME FOR ISSUES. Don't post an argument all throughout the thread. Just pm me.

--You have 48 hours to respond to your opponent's post. Failure to adhere to this rule will result in automatic disqualification.

--Godmodding follows the same rules of the site. Once will be reported and you'll get a warning. Again and you'll be disqualified.

--Private message me when you're done with your fight. Sure, I'll be watching, but it will be much easier on me due to my recent real life conflicts.

--These are viewed as friendly fights. You can use blades and guns and whatever, but they won't cause any fatal injuries such as cuts or bullet holes. Only bruises. It will still hurt just as much as the blow would have, though.

Extensions

You can request an extension on your fight in case something happens in real life. Request an extension in a private message to me.

The World's Strongest Tournament! Flying_castle_by_candyworx-d3ho67i

All of the chosen were gathered in a great palace atrium, surrounded by giant stone statues depicting warriors; ancient, and modern. In the center of the room was a rise, with a tube coming out from the (Very high) ceiling. It came down to the center of the rise in a large container with a dispenser.

Distinguished warriors, welcome to the halls of battle. Step onto the rise in order, and receive your placement numbers.

Kyte stepped forward first. There was a whirring noise from the mechanism, and it soon deposited a stone into his hand holding the number 4. He shrugged, and stepped off the platform.

Cain came next, waiting patiently for her number while tapping her foot, and got 7. She laughed a bit loudly, looking at everyone else before stepping off the platform herself.

The line carried through, getting their numbers.

Meta 5
Jemmy 3
Pix 9
Laughter 8
Gilda 2
Volkanik 6
Mae Lynn 13
Yang 1
Ace 14
Bow 11
Jack 10
Bloo 12

After the line was through getting their numbers, the ominous voice spoke once again.

You have all received your placements! The matches are as follows:

Yang Xiaolong vs Grizelda Luliaceae!

Shivering Jemmy vs Kyte Avytrius!

Kyte's eyes widened as he looked all the way down at Jemmy in a gaze of shock.

Metamorphi vs Victor Sballi!

Seras Alabaster vs Amanda Rose!

Cain looked up at the voice, frowning, expressing obvious discomfort at her name being revealed.

Hugh Exley vs Jacqueline Nought!

Isabel Harkness vs Rain Bow!

And finally, Mae Lynn vs Ace Allen!

For those of you concerned with your identities remaining anonymous, they have been wiped from the contestant's minds. You will now be transported to your chosen arenas! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The World's Strongest Tournament!   The World's Strongest Tournament! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:04 am

Well, the first round of the World's Strongest Tournament is finally over, though there have been some spats. Here's your new roster!

The World's Strongest Tournament! Tws11

Rules Changes

--There's no longer any babying in the World's Strongest Tournament. Contestants shall bleed and suffer.

The World's Strongest Tournament! 251_Plains2_rsx4u51r91s

The contestants were transported to a peaceful plain, where boulders littered the air in the millions above them. They may have noticed eight great stone discs levitating off of the ground by about a foot, sturdy enough to support anyone.

Hail, warriors! You have won a great victory! ...well, one with training wheels. Nevertheless, you still stand, and your opponents do not!

However, do not begin to gloat. As I mentioned, you had training wheels. You barely even got hurt. It will be different this time...trust me. You will suffer, and you will bleed...

Before you are stone pedestals. Stand on them, please.

When the contestants had assembled, the stone discs suddenly took off into the air, before locking together to make three separate pieces.

These pieces had Gilda and Kyte, Metamorphi and Cain, and finally, Bow and Mae Lynn.

You now look upon your enemies. Good luck.

The contestants were then transported to their respective arenas.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The World's Strongest Tournament!   The World's Strongest Tournament! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:24 am

I'm proud and excited to say that the World's Strongest Tournament is finally wrapping up!

The World's Strongest Tournament! Tws10

The tournaments were transported to the top of a black column, illuminated by an unseen light. Beyond the edges of this pillar and all around it was black nothingness. Five giant faces appeared, pure white, with horrified expressions, and blood leaking from the eyes down their cheeks.

Well done, warriors! You have made it thus far!

Quit that pretentious nonsense. You three are the only ones left in the tournament!

This rarely ever happens, but we will now have a three-way fight. Otherwise known as-

A free for all, yes. Good luck!

The contestants were then transported to their new arena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World's Strongest Tournament!   The World's Strongest Tournament! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The World's Strongest Tournament!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: