Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Volkanik Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Volkanik Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Volkanik Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Volkanik Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Volkanik Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Volkanik Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Volkanik Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Volkanik Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Volkanik Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Volkanik Vote_lcapVolkanik Voting_barVolkanik Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Volkanik

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TaroMaster4
TaroMaster4

Volkanik Empty
PostSubject: Volkanik   Volkanik Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:03 pm

Full Character Name

Human Form:

Volkanik:

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Victor Sbatta
Nickname(s): Vic
Codename: Volkanik
Alias(es): Rawlin
Classification: Meta Human
Affiliation: Neutral Good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Bright Red
Eye Color: Light Brown
Height:5'11
Weight:170lbs
Other Traits: Victor is an average height and weight for a college age student and normally wears his blue jean overshirt over his black T-shirt and on the bottom wears blue jeans and black and with sneakers. When transformed into Volkanik he is usually granite like armor over his body.

===POWERS===

Powers: Magma Manipulation: Volkanik can generate, manipulate and absorb Magma at will. With his powers he can manifest his powers in many forms and shapes. Some examples being able to form a sword of fire, rock, and magma. Or for example shoot fire from his palms as if to defend himself or to launch himself into the air. Though he propels himself through the air like a rocket he can only go as fast as a normal passenger jet plane which is 400mph. He uses the pressure from the magma in his hands to propel himself in the air.

The fire is about 300 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Volkanik can create up to 5 gallons of magma. As for how much heat he can absorb he can take
as much as 500 degrees Fahrenheit. 500 degrees is his maximum although in time it can be pushed farther.

Vulcan Armor: Its hard surface also allows for greater protection against physical and magical beatings. It protects from the air pressure when flying in the air due to the "Magma Manipulation" power.
Conventional weaponry against this armor can damage it but its overall weakness stands being a constant force, extreme cold weather or weaponry, and often a water itself, usually ice cold water.

Skills:

Excellent Hand-eye coordination: Due to playing many video games.

Has Fast Reflexes: Also due to video games.

Weaknesses:

Extreme Cold Weather or Weaponry: Affects Volkanik form more but Human form doesn't like it also.

A Constant Force: Like for example someone firing off multiple attacks at him that can break through his armor. Human form would take the most damage for this one.

Cold water: Usually river or lake water sometime ocean depending on the temp. This weakness affects the Volkanik form the most.
Doesn't affect human form much.

Stone: Even though he can control small bits of volcanic rock the initial fact is his control of magma comes with its weaknesses that being water, ice and rock. Rocks can block his magma and fire like attacks quite easily if they wanted to.

Equipment: None

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Victor has always been a lazy guy although when things get bad he keeps a wide grin on his face to keep himself from feeling stress. Victor always tries to help people in need but it sometimes ends up backfiring on him mostly due to what he wears and his hair. Victor will stick to his ideals by helping his family, friends and often people he doesn't even know. If things go wrong for him he just keeps that big grin on his face and cheers up himself and sometimes others around him.

Strengths:

Honest: Barely lies about something unless it's sensitive information.

Very observant: He takes in his whole surroundings.

Tactical: Plans things out a lot due to his video games and general things in life.

Strong Will: When he sets his mind on something he never gives up.

Interests/Habits: Video games, Anime, Music, Trying different kinds of foods.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Carter and Ellen Sbatta
Place of Origin: Cleveland, Ohio
Current Location: Jump City
History:

Victor was born 1990 at the Cleveland hospital to his parents Carter and Ellen Sbatta. But there was something odd about Victor as soon as he was born he had little bright red hairs coming from his head. Almost like fire in color and unnatural for a baby boy to have without dye. As they wiped the blood off of victor and cut his cord the red from the hair still remained as it wasn't blood at all. Victor was raised in his parents cottage next to the lake.

Victor had been showing signs of a healthy young boy for 9 years but as he reached his 10th year as a kid he showed small sign of playing with fire. Carter was reading the paper to see his son tell him "look what i can do". Well as Carter put down his paper he noticed Victor's hands were on fire. In panic like anyone would be he picked up his son and rushed him out the door off the porch and into the lake nearby to calm the fire that his son must have started with a match or something.

Carter got his son and himself in the lake with full clothes on at the time just to save Victor. Well as soon as they go deep enough Carter saw no more signs of fire until his son lifted his hands and they caught on fire again.

Being stunned or shocked wasn't a good word for what carter was feeling right now he was frozen in a mix of fear and surprise only to then realize this had to be a gift from god or more specifically a fire related god if he believed in any other gods that is. Carter calmed down and asked his son calmly if he knew how to turn his hands back to normal. Victor nodded yes and did so. Carter told his son to never do that 'trick' of his in the house or outside. He said "Only in this beach area near this lake and in the lake are you able to use it but please do try to keep in control"

After telling the news to ellen after she got home from groceries she was amazed to know her son had super powers much like the Teen Titans she has heard so much about from the news reports.

And so went the normal life of Carter and Ellen as they raised Victor on their own trying to help him control his powers and keep him in check. Victor ended up being sent to a school for young would be super heroes which was pretty much a private school for young to old heroes in the making. By this time 'Sbatta Sails' had officially started as a business and had 100 workers. They would make and sell sailboats. So his parents were paying for his tuition in the school and support him in whatever way they could.

The private school acted like a dorm but taught many things about being a hero and controling your powers in all kinds of different elements. Learning things like using your surroundings around you for hiding, stealth and such or even as way to defend yourself.

Victor spent 10 years at this school and 3 years at home training on his own. Age 23 he now knows his limits and weaknesses and what he can do with his powers. But do to the high crime rate in Jump City Victor had decided to move there in hopes to help make things right again.
So he hugged his parents goodbye and set off for Jump City.

Sample rp: Fiery red hair and Light brown eyes were the first things that the students saw when Victor was introduced into his class. Almost feeling the stress from everyone's whispers he let out his signature grin. His light brown eyes wondered around seeing others who looked similar to him and had that aura about them that they could do things like him.

Victor walked over to his seat next to a boy named Isaac. Isaac was a short blonde white male with blue eyes who preferred to be called "Copper Cook" as his superhero name. As the days went by Victor and Isaac became friends and eventually sparred outside during lunch after they ate.
Isaac's power is the ability to use food as a weapon not as poison but as an actual weapons. Things like 'Cannoli Cannon', 'Leek Lance','Banana Boomerang', and 'Salami Sword' are just a few examples.
After having a a quick sparring match ending in a close match with Victor in the lead they went back inside and back to class.

Last edited by TaroMaster4 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:46 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Volkanik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volkanik   Volkanik Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:34 pm

Love the character! Welcome to the site! Sorry that this will be a bit shorter than I usually do, but I'm pressed for time and really want to help you get started on at least a few things!! <3

First, just so you know, if you put those links in the code [img ] [/img ] (no spaces) then they'll show up as pictures here!

As for powers...

Heat Manipulation: How much heat can he soak in? How hot is the fire? With magma, how much can he create?

Second skin: How much force can it withhold? Is there a time limit on it? Is it an armor or is it his skin? What exactly are "non physical beatings"? How does it help with space travel?

That's it for now! Great character! I look forward to seeing the edits! Thank you!

<3 Bow
Back to top Go down
TaroMaster4
TaroMaster4

Volkanik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volkanik   Volkanik Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:10 pm

Alright that should be it for my edits please tell me if i did anything wrong with them.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Volkanik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volkanik   Volkanik Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:46 pm

Wonderful! Just a couple little things and you're on your way!

With the temperature of heat/fire, is it Celsius or Fahrenheit??

And also, because I forgot, how fast can he fly?

That's it!! Hope to hear from you soon!

<3 Bow
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Volkanik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volkanik   Volkanik Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:36 am

I'll handle the second approval once the first is done.
Back to top Go down
TaroMaster4
TaroMaster4

Volkanik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volkanik   Volkanik Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:01 am

Alright the changes have been made.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Volkanik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volkanik   Volkanik Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:24 pm

With Bow being absent, I will begin my review.

To start off, manipulation of heat wouldn't be able to give you fire rock or magma, that would be an elemental control of magma itself or something similar. Also I'll need it better explained how you're flying, since fire doesn't propel it's the pressure from the fuel that causes propulsion and fire is just a by product.

You'll need to drop the fact that he has other abilites based on this due to the fact we restrict to 3 subpowers.

On to his armor, we're not going to be able to allow something this strong since most people don't have access to the level of weapons you're mentioning.

Once these changes are made we'll continue evaluation, I'm happy with the weaknesses as they stand.
Back to top Go down
TaroMaster4
TaroMaster4

Volkanik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volkanik   Volkanik Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:41 pm

Alright that should be it.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Volkanik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volkanik   Volkanik Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 6:58 pm

As long as you agree that he can only generate magma in contact with himself I'm ready to call this good
Back to top Go down
TaroMaster4
TaroMaster4

Volkanik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volkanik   Volkanik Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:53 pm

Alright i accept.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Volkanik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volkanik   Volkanik Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:06 pm

Volkanik Approved_by_tarterus_malacor-d69nlgl
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Volkanik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volkanik   Volkanik Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 3:01 pm

Since Bow's away for a bit, I think I can take over from here.

Currently we aren't allowing anyone to fly faster than 400 m/ph. 400 miles per hour is 643.738 kilometers per hour.

The Vulcan armor appears fine, but from what I can see it's just regular armor to help protect yourself from your own abilities. If it's anything better than a regular suit of armor, we need to know. If it can withstand even one ton (2000 lbs), it's much better than normal armor.

For your cold water weakness, are you saying that it has to be colder than normal tap water?

Being a normal human isn't a legitimate weakness for this kind of character. I'd like another weakness.
Back to top Go down
TaroMaster4
TaroMaster4

Volkanik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volkanik   Volkanik Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 5:40 pm

Weakness added and as for the Vulcan Armor its just there to protect from his own abilities.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Volkanik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volkanik   Volkanik Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 5:50 pm

Volkanik Madara11