Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Would You Rather...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Would You Rather...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Would You Rather...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Would You Rather...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Would You Rather...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Would You Rather...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Would You Rather...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Would You Rather...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Would You Rather...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Would You Rather...? - Page 2 Vote_lcapWould You Rather...? - Page 2 Voting_barWould You Rather...? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Would You Rather...? - Page 2 Vote_lcapWould You Rather...? - Page 2 Voting_barWould You Rather...? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Would You Rather...?

Go down 
+5
Kristana
Energy
Izzy
Kardus
Kyte
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Name: Zarakc
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Would You Rather...? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather...?   Would You Rather...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:05 am

I'd vote for a good actor in a bad movie, still going to end up getting paid and it could still be an interesting movie.

Would you rather have everything taste bad or everything smell bad?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather...?   Would You Rather...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:15 am

I'd rather have everything taste bad. If everything smells bad you go around for the rest of your life smelling, but there are only a certain percentage of things that we eat, and on that matter, I wouldn't want to eat them to the point where I would eat to stay healthy, and lose lots of pounds. XD

You have the power to ensure an additional sequel will be made to one of two series. Would you rather this be Mission: Impossible 5? Or a new James Bond?
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather...?   Would You Rather...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:30 am

A new James Bond, hands down

Would you kill the love of your life to save the world, or watch the world be destroyed and die with your loved one.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather...?   Would You Rather...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:18 pm

Kill the love of my life to save the world.  Regardless of how much I love the person, their life is still worth just the same amount as any others.  The only difference between her and another person is the fact that I know her.  It only makes sense to let only one person die, rather than several billion people of essentially equal value.  It would be hard to do; but is nevertheless the obvious best choice.  

Would you rather...

Chose paper or plastic?
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather...?   Would You Rather...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 2:16 am

Paper cause it's recyclable.

Would you rather side with Superman or Batman in a fight?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather...?   Would You Rather...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 10:42 am

Superman. No questions asked.

Would you rather eat a centipede or a millipede?
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather...?   Would You Rather...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 12:22 pm

Well millipede given they are smaller XD

Would you rather be a hero or villain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather...?   Would You Rather...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 9:16 pm

Villain: they have more fun.

Would you rather have everyone forget you as soon as you die, or be remembered for something really bad? (like hitler bad)
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather...?   Would You Rather...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 9:44 pm

I'd rather be forgotten. A bad memory is worse than none at all.

Would you rather have one magic bullet that would hit its mark, no matter what, or would you rather have a magic gun that fires unlimited bullets without needing to be reloaded?
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather...?   Would You Rather...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 9:57 pm

Latter for Bullet Hell fun. :3

Would you rather watch anime or read manga.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather...?   Would You Rather...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 2:52 pm

Read manga.

Would you rather be able to heal people at the cost of a year off your life each time,
or live forever
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather...?   Would You Rather...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 2:41 pm

A very difficult choice. Two years ago I would have given a different answer, but i have to go with healing someone at the cost of a year of my life.

Would you rather be brainwashed and happy, or free willed and miserable?
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather...?   Would You Rather...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 1:02 am

Brainwashed and happy.

Would you rather be pacifist or militaristic?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather...?   Would You Rather...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would You Rather...?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Chat Room-
Jump to: