Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Aqua Holland Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Aqua Holland Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Aqua Holland Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Aqua Holland Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Aqua Holland Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Aqua Holland Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Aqua Holland Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Aqua Holland Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Aqua Holland Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Aqua Holland Vote_lcapAqua Holland Voting_barAqua Holland Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Aqua Holland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the violet raven

RPG character
Name: Lallah Yuki-onna
Code Name: Lamashtu
Villain or good guy?: Good

Aqua Holland Empty
PostSubject: Aqua Holland   Aqua Holland Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 3:41 pm

Aqua:
Aqua Holland 151px-Aqua_KHBBS
Aqua Holland 201px-AquaPrecensor
Aqua Holland 186px-AquaOldAlphaModel
Armor:
Aqua Holland 262px-Aqua_armor

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Aqua Holland
Nickname(s): none
Codename: Akua
Alias(es):none
Classification: human
Affiliation: lawful good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: deep sea blue
Eye Color: electric blue
Height: 5’6
Weight: 140
Other Traits:She has blue eyes, her hair is blue and short. She wears a black and blue, high-collared halter top, two pink, intersecting belts over her chest, and black shorts. She wears an odd silver badge similar to badges. On Aqua's arms are white bell-sleeves and tan, fingerless gloves. She also wears a small, segmented piece of armor on each of her upper arms. She wears what appear to be black stockings or socks on her legs which reach to about halfway up her thighs, leaving a small area of bare skin on her upper thighs. Aqua also bears two strips of blue cloth that drape over either side of her hips, along with a smaller, white strip of cloth tied around her waist, draped in the same manner. Finally, she wears pointed, armored, silver boots with a sharp "hook" on the outer side of each.
By touching the piece of armor hanging on her arm, Aqua will become full clad in armor. Aqua's armor is mostly colored in shades of silver, black, grey and blue. Notable additions include a silver breastplate resembling an upside-down crescent moon and a dark-visored helmet. Her helmet, bears two prongs on either side, with her silver ones wrapping around the sides and angling diagonally downwards. Her cape is that of a dusty-rose color.

===POWERS===

Powers:
water manipulation-because of her ancestors she is able to manipulate and control water to her will. she is able to use the water as a weapon by shaping whips out of the water.
Healing water-she is able to heal and regenerate while next to water to recover from severe and minor wounds on herself or others. the more severe the wound the longer the healing a wound that is severe enough to bring someone to the edge of death takes her two hours to heal while small minor wounds take her just minutes to heal.
Hydrokinetic Combat-she is able to utilize water with her physical combat, using it both as weapon and defense.

Aquatic adaptation-she is able to adapt to underwater environments, being able to breath in lieu of and along with a gaseous breathing medium to swim well and endure high water pressure and extreme water temperatures.
Aquatic Respiration-she can breath in both water and air and is capable of staying underwater as long as she likes and reemerge to breathe oxygen again
cold proof skin-her body is immune to extreme cold, making her immune to hypothermia and freezing

Skills:she is very good at using a sword

Weaknesses:electricity,controlling water is exhausting,lack of water renders abilities useless,and cold-proof skin does not protect from physical attacks from ice

Equipment:sword,she always carries a canteen of water, and her armor

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:She has a devotion to her friends,she will do everything in her power to protect her friends from harm and even sacrificed herself to save them. she holds a strong sense of justice and desire to do what is right. Her judgments between what is right and wrong are never misplaced. Her personality is serious, kind, strong willed, intelligent, and responsible.She is always worrying about her friends.her actions are always selfless and intended to help her friends, and to rid the world of evil.

Strengths:water,sword fighting,her intelligence,and also her abilitys

Interests/Habits:she has a interest in seashells

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: she has a father and a mother
Place of Origin:hawaii
History:Aqua Was born in hawaii. She was born to a very nice and rich family. As a child she would hear stories about her ancestors. How they were said to have made a deal with some god of the sea. But depending on who she asked in her family some would say it was poseidon others would say neptune and others would say other god of the seas.

But most of the story was left the same. Her ancestors being able to manipulate water. Also it was said that her ancestors were protectors of those who would travel out to sea. When she would ask if the stories were real or not her family would say that it was nothing but legends. But if the legends were true then it was hundreds of years ago that someone in her family was even able to do what the stories said they could.

When she was 8 she started having fantasies about what it would be like to be able to manipulate water. when she was 9 she came up with the idea of at least pretending to manipulate water. she thought that it may just be dormant after being active for so many years. But sadly nothing ever happened so she gave up around the age of 10. When she was 11 her baby sister was born.

For a while after her sister was born she was jealous of her baby sister. Believing that her baby sister was getting all the attention because her parents loved her baby sister more. So one night she ran away from home out of jealousy for her sister getting all the attention. While she was running away a woman stopped her asking her where she was going so late at night. When Aqua told the woman where she was going she told her that she was running away from home. The woman continued to ask her why she was running away from home and of which aqua replied because of her jealousy from her baby sister. The woman told Aqua of a time when she was about Aquas age when she ran away and how she got over the matter that made her run away. After telling Aqua her story she asked if Aqua would like a ride home to which she said yes.

When Aqua was 12 her father got her into surfing. Every time she would get paid her monthly allowance she would always go and spend it on a surfboard she would rent. When Aqua was 16 her parents bought her a surfboard for her 16 birthday. The first thing she did after getting the surfboard was of course she went surfing. While she was out surfing she had gotten too far away from the shore and a storm came in. Aqua thought she was done for when she went under the water. Even though she tried her hardest she was unable to come up for air. She had been under the water for 10 seconds and she started to lose energy. When she finally thought she was done for she heard someone speak to her she was unable to make out what the voice was saying or where the voice was coming from. But she was instantly able to breath under water like the stories her family used to tell her said her ancestors could do. After she was mysteriously revived she tried her hardest to swim back to the shore. And after what seemed like hours of swimming she finally reached the shore of the beach. Deciding that she would not speak to her parents about what had happened she went home believing that if she were to then she would be sent to an asylum. When she was 17 her family moved to missouri. While in missouri she was able to make friends. When she was 18 she was given a piece of metal that her father told her was passed down from first born to first born in his family when the first born reached 18. her father told her that he did not know what it was suppose to be or what it even did but told Aqua to take it anyway. So after a couple of months since she got the piece of metal she moved to jump city. While she was in the middle of moving she started messing with the piece of metal and realised that it was a piece of armor. She began thinking to herself that there must have been something special to the piece of armor and she began tinkering with it until she realised that it was somehow magical she didn't really want to know why it was magical remembering back to when she was 16 but she thought that it may have been a gift to her family from the sea god she heard about in the stories she heard as a child. So she decided to take it with her instead of leaving it behind like she was planning to. When she arrived in jump city she decided to take on the role of a hero since she noticed there was a lot of crime in jump city.
Sample rp:As lea walked around looking around at phoenix academy. he herd footsteps come up on him quickly. When he turned around he saw a man with what seemed to be a cloak on. "what do you want" asked lea. "But since you ask i just want a mortal body. And i see you have one so ill duel you for it."said the man "fine your on" said lea as he slid his deck out of his card box and placed it in his duel disk. "pathetic since i was the one who challanged you ill let you go first" said the man as a black duel disk with a deck all ready in it appeared. "fine then ill go" said lea drawing a card. "okay i discard one card to special summon my quickdraw synchron." said lea as he discarded his quillbolt hedgehog and special summoned his quickdraw. "then i special summon quillbolt to the field by its effect. then i synchro summon both quickdraw and quillbolt to bring out my junk archer. i then set two cards face down and end my turn" said lea. "my turn i activate the spell card known as the gates to the dark world. i then activate foolish burial to send my Grapha, the dragon lord of dark world to the graveyard then i play snoww, unlight of dark world. i then special summon grapha to the field by its effect and return snoww back to my hand and since im feeling nice ill end my turn" said the man (if you would like me to make the rp sample from a event in my history i will the only but i dont know if its demanded or not because i am unable to see what the wording under the categorys are suppose to be because they just come up blank on my computer)
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Aqua Holland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aqua Holland   Aqua Holland Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 4:09 pm

claimed, expect a review soon.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Aqua Holland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aqua Holland   Aqua Holland Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 5:32 pm

First question is about the armor, how does it retract and expand?

I'd like to know what your considering minor is this cuts and bruises or are you talking broken bones?

How much water is she capable of using and how is she using it, you say as a weapon and defence but I need more specifically what is it doing, is it say over a fist or used like a whip or something else?

What are you considering an extreme water temperature? Being from the tropics won't make you acclimated to a polar region for example.

Aquatic respiration looks redundant since adaptation says the same thing right above.

Where did the adaptation to cold come from, from your history they are hawaiian, why are they acclimated to the cold? Also nothing is cold proof, everything freezes at some point, please give a limit on how cold this can go. 0 Kelvin is absolute zero a point at which atoms don't even move.

In personality you say that her judgement of right an wrong is never incorrect, however without knowing circumstances this is impossible.

Under the strengths section this would be mental and emotional strengths.

Finally your sample rp needs to be related to the character your applying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aqua Holland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aqua Holland   Aqua Holland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aqua Holland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters :: Graveyard-
Jump to: