Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Hunt Continues. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Hunt Continues. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Hunt Continues. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Hunt Continues. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Hunt Continues. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Hunt Continues. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Hunt Continues. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Hunt Continues. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Hunt Continues. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Hunt Continues. Vote_lcapThe Hunt Continues. Voting_barThe Hunt Continues. Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Hunt Continues. Vote_lcapThe Hunt Continues. Voting_barThe Hunt Continues. Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Hunt Continues.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Hunt Continues. Empty
PostSubject: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:18 pm

It was the middle of the night. Most of the Titans were asleep, like the rest of the city. Zack was the only one who was awake, and had been walking the streets by himself. It was the first time he had ever been alone, and he shuddered. He hadn't slept since his friends had been killed, several days before. He passed an army surplus store on his way back to the tower, sighing as he saw the combat knives. "Amy... William... Terry..." His grin was faint, barely a smirk, only present because the horrific surgery of his past forced him to smile forever. He trudged back to the tower, where he lived. An odd thought... I have a place to live... He silently opened the front door, walking into the common room. As he trudged past the couch, he froze. Click, click, click, click, click. Hiss. It was a soft sound, barely audible. Most wouldn't have heard it, others wouldn't have cared. Click, click, click, click, click. Hiss. Zack heard it. Zack cared. Zack knew that sound. Click, click, click, click, click. Hiss. It was a sound he had heard before. A sound he feared. A sound he hated. He had died to that sound. Click, click, click, click, click. Hiss. He closed his eyes. He could see that day, clear as it had always been, burned into his mind. Click, click, click, click, click. Hiss. He could feel the bullets enter his flesh. He could see his mother, a red haze erupting from her chest as bullets emerge from her back. Click, click, click, click, click. Hiss. He could see his father, half of his face blown away, staggering back with a vacant expression of surprise plastered across what was left. He could hear the screams, the screams he heard every night. Click, click, click, click, click. Hiss. he opened his eyes. The sound continued. Click, click, click, click, click. Hiss. He turned, staring into the darkness of the common room. He could see nothing but shadow, but he knew who was there. Zack wanted to say something, he wanted to scream in anger and throw himself into the darkness, but he was paralyzed, all he could utter was a whispered "Nighthawk..." A cold chuckle echoed from the shadows, followed by a whispery voice, dripping with sarcastic hatred as it sang softly. "Silent Night, Holy Night, all is calm, all is bright." Zack's eye twitched as he heard the scrape of blades on the wall as his predecessor dragged his favored weapon along it. "Round yon virgin mother and child, holy infant so tender and mild." Zack tensed, he knew what was coming, but without his weapons he was powerless to stop it. However, he refused to go down without a fight, and braced himself, adopting a defensive stance, which drew mocking laughter from the shadows. "Sleep in heavenly peace, sleep in heavenly peace." Zack anticipated the attack, and swung at the shadow as a shape emerged. What should been a shattering blow stopped in mid swing, and Zack grunted as electricity coursed through his body, the metal under his flesh amplifying and conducting it throughout him, and the smell of cooked meat slowly filled the room as smoke wafted up from Zack's shoulders. Zack was once again paralyzed, this time from the pain. He was frozen in mid punch, his right fist disappearing in the grasp of a massive metal claw, the entirety of which was alive with blue lightning bolts, leaping from surface to surface. Zack groaned as a face emerged from the shadows, it's owner leaning in until Zack's face was centimeters away. Zack struggled to move as he stared into the face of his nightmares. A pitch black ponytail woven with raven's feathers. Dark sunglasses. The popped up high collar of a black trenchcoat. Skin so ghostly pale, it seemed to glow. "It's been a while, baby brother."
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:55 pm

"Get down!" Joshua could hear in his dreams a voice of his dearest friend. His head was blown off as he gave that order. Joshua lifted his minigun off the ground, settled it on the top of the cover, and fired away, blasting bits of Raider and Bandit body parts. His felt bullets bounce off of his old Brotherhood of steel armor as he slayed waves after waves of the scum of the wastes.

He awoke slowly from his dreams, hearing a sound of blades scraping the wall. He sat up, looking around at his room. He whistled quietly, the lights dimming on slowly. No, he thought, not in my room. He stood up, making two small thuds with his feet unintentionally. He looked over at his armor that was worn by a dummy of his shape. He didn't wear the thing all the time, just when he went outside. He looked next to the dummy, seeing his working bench with the weapons he had broken to stop Zack.

He had rebuilt them exactly the way they were last time, right down to the magazines. He did not add any improvements to them, knowing all to well of how Zack treated his weapons as if they were family. He walked over to them, wrapping them up with a cloth. "Might as well give it to him now. I don't want to explain how I rebuilt them....that nut will think I'm some sort of Deity." He patted his patch work shirt and dusted his patch work pants. He wore no shoes when he went to bed, like any other human.

He walked silently, tip toeing to his room and hoping he wouldn't hear him. When he was going close to the door he noticed it was open. Now his footsteps grew quieter. He was cautious, hoping not to wake him up. He crouched down next to the door and looked in with one eye. He saw through the darkness a figure, not of Zack but an intruder. He looked down at the weapons he had rebuilt and silently set them down. Unfolding the cloth as queitly as possible. He picked the knife up and pressed his back at the door. The way he saw it, Zack was behind the man, so he would have to throw it close to him.

He held his arm out of the door, holding the tip of the knife with just two fingers. He didn't look, having memorized the room and there position. He drew the knife back and threw it, missing the two on purpose and hitting the wall behind. Joshua stood up and walked into the doorway, his fists clenched. He had to bend down slightly to fit in the door.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:57 pm

Nighthawk's lip twitched as he watched Zack convulse in his electric grip. It was the closest he ever got to smiling. He instinctively leapt back faster than the eye could track, appearing to vanish from sight as he heard something, a knife flying past a split second later. "What's this, baby brother? Have you brought another?" Nighthawk's voice dripped from the shadows as Zack staggered, struggling to stay on his feet. He smelled strongly of cooked meat now, and was only standing through the indomitable will every one of his kin had thanks to what had been done to them in their past. Zack saw the knife, and though a little alarm bell went off in the back of his head concerning the blade's death prior to now, he ignored it for the moment. That was something to deal with later. Zack knew that in his weakened state, he was no match for Nighthawk. However, he knew his predecessor, and he knew exactly how to handle him. Zack staggered over to his knife, reaching out for it. "Now, now baby brother, we can't have you two regain each other." Nighthawk seemed to materialize in front of Zack, once again moving faster than even the Primarch's enhanced eyes could follow, landing a savage blow to Zack's chest, raking four long bloody gashes through which Zack's armor was visible. Zack grunted under the blow as electricity flowed through him once again, but he maintained enough concentration to pull his knife towards him, and a wet slicing sound was heard as the blade embedded it's self into Nighthawk's left shoulder. Nighthawk reeled back, leaping away and out of sight once more with a grunt of pain. "Oh how you've learned Baby brother I'm quite impressed, Now who is your friend so rude and under dressed?" "How long have you been here, murderer?" Zack grunted, ignoring Nighthawk. "No matter, the more people, the less likely he'll fight. I want him alive, I need to know how he found me. Be wary, murderer, he's faster than you, and that claw packs a punch. Though he is overconfident and predictable. We've all got our quirks, murderer. Use his to your advantage."
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:28 am

Joshua stood there, trying to see how this Thing could move so fast that he couldn't see. He stepped into the room and said. "I was here long enough to bring your friends back to life." He said, pointing at Zack and his knife. He hated to make up a story so fake, so strange to him that he wanted to actually break the weapons to put a point in. But that would make him madder.

The Primarch, in all strength and grace, grinned, laughing at the older brother. "You are not faster then a Primarch, nor can those blades pierce my skin. Come and try to fight me." He moved out of the door some, positioning himself just right to above the blue room. He widened his stance, held his hands out infront making a C shape with each of them, and waited for his blow to hit him. "You can fight a weakling, now try to fight a Primarch." Joshua said, grinning at Nighthawk.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:51 am

ooc: Actually, according to the fluff an ordinary blade can pierce a Primarch, but they're just really skilled and therefore hard to hit as well as being really resistant to damage. Case in point, Alpharious. He was stabbed through the abdomen by an ordinary human wielding an ordinary blade. Granted, that wound was what got the human killed(the sword got jammed between Alpharious' armor plates and he couldn't pull it out before Alpharious sliced him in half) and though the wound hurt, it was superficial. And then there's Konrad. If Primarchs are indestructible, how could he have been killed, willingly or not, by a human assassin?

ic: "Faster than me? I find that funny. Let's see of that's true, who is faster me or you?" Nighthawk leapt from the shadows, raising his claw as if to strike from the front, but just before doing so he vanished, appearing behind the Primarch to lash out with a vicious backhand before leaping back out of sight. His whispery voice drifted from the shadows in a taunting song. "Ring around the rosies, pockets full of posies..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:33 pm

ooc:// May I join? I've read all the posts so far, and have an idea for how Honest could tie in.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:12 pm

Jay rolled groggily out of her hammock. Who the heck left the radio on?! She thought as she cocked her head to the side irritated. She listened to some one singing "Ring around the rosies" and muttered crossly under her breath. She figured she now knew who it was.
She got up and stretched and walked out int the hall, having slept in her jeans and t-shirt like usual, and walked down to the commonroom where she saw Josh there to.
"Do I want to know what's going on?" Jay asked looking from Josh to the inside of Zack's room wondering even more what was going on.

Last edited by foalfire on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:50 pm

ooc: Honestly, Honest, I honestly don't mind if you've honestly read every comment honestly. XD I got bored... and that's what happens. As for Foal, you do realize Zack never made it to his room? they're in the common room... Xp
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:20 am

ooc: oh, ok I'll fix that then. I'm a bit off today.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:50 am

ooc: Remember, Joshua is cocky

IC:Joshua felt the sting of the blade hitting his back. He swiped to his back trying to atleast get a hit on him. He circled around, trying to find out where Nighthawk was. "There's an intruder in the base." He began to walk away from the common room. "A weakling, weaker then his brother there." He taunted, hoping that Nighthawk would follow. "Come get me, coward." He said, running down the hall and going to a door that lead to the stairs.

OOC: Yeah I know it's short, I just can't think of anything...,.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:43 pm

ooc:// Teeheehee. "Welcome to the redundancy department of redundancy!" What a Face

bic://
Amidst the brawl going on in the Teen Titans common room, a soft giggling could be heard. Within a matter of seconds, the giggling grew to laughter, then hysterical shrieks of amusement. Nothing was actually funny, however. But to Liev Aleksandr Ehrlichmann, most everything made him laugh; it didn't matter if it was the way coleslaw sounded if you put your finger in it, or the way someone looks, or even in the serious moments like when someone dies. Some say this was a result from his abusive childhood, or because he's not right in the head. The fact was that he couldn't control it.

Liev pulled out a mask that looked exactly like the face of Robin, the famed leader of the original Teen Titans. The moment it had been put on Liev's face, he instantly transformed into a replica of Robin. He jumped down from his perch.

"Evening, gentlemen!" Liev boomed, completely ignoring the situation that was going on.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:01 pm

Jay looked from Josh to the intruder to "Robin".
I must be having one of those bizarre dreams or something, she decided. Jay spread her wings and tried knocking the first intruder off his feet then jumped back and flew up into the rafters to get a look of everything from above.
"Hey Zack, next time you decide to have a family reunion, save it for day time."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:31 pm

Zack raised an eyebrow, leaning heavily on the far wall, smoke still wafting from his body. "Why is it..." He gasped. "That everyone in this d**n city knows where I live?" Nighthawk's singsong voice drifted from the shadow's resentment dripping from his words. "I agree with my baby brother, why are there so many others? Too many fools who see, on one thing my family agrees, in the shadows we must be, away from prying eyes you see. One is fine and two's a party, but three's a crowd and four's too hearty. Forgive me for go I must, but beware at every dusk. They have missed you baby brother, I speak of course, of the others." Nighthawk's voice faded away, and Zack roared in pained anger, staggering to the light switch which no one had thought to turn on. He flipped it, and light flooded the room, but Nighthawk was gone. An open window on one wall suggested his escape route. Zack's shoulders drooped. "Great... There's no way we'll catch him out there, and now they know where I live..." He sighed a long, pained sigh, doubling over and resting a hand on his knee, still leaning heavily on the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:40 pm

Liev was disappointed to not get a better reaction for his entrance. With a sigh, he peeled away the Robin mask and pushed it into his glittery silver purse.

"I wonder if that guy plans out all his rhymes beforehand, or makes it all up as he goes..." Liev said to no one in particular, his appearance now back to 'normal'. He began to giggle again. "You should have seen the look on your face, man!" Liev paraded over to Zack, then outstretched his hand.

"Hi, darling, I'm Honest. It's such an awkward pleasure to meet you."

occ:// Meh, sorry it's short. Things to do, places to see.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:55 pm

Zack raised an eyebrow. "Awkward? I'd use bizarrely poor timed, buddy. And I ain'tcha darling, I'm a Zack. We're a hardy breed who's great fun for the family, but we eat too much." Zack's perpetual grin widened as an evil idea for a prank formed in his mind. He accepted the handshake, though as his hand gripped Liev's, it was obvious that there was something more than muscle under his skin. The substance felt as hard as steel and was made of interlocking horizontal plates that shifted as he moved. Instead of shaking Liev's hand, Zack grabbed Liev's shoulder with his other hand. The metal under Zack's skin was an extremely heavy alloy, and even unarmed as he was, Zack weighed around 1400 pounds, his armour boosted his body weight up to the thousands, and his Kevlar and steel lined leather jacket had rows of ammo clips for his two guns lining the inside, taking care of the remaining 400ish pounds. "How much can you hold up, newbie?" Zack paused. "And how do you know where I live?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt Continues.   The Hunt Continues. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunt Continues.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next