Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A Certain Request (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Certain Request (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Certain Request (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Certain Request (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Certain Request (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Certain Request (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Certain Request (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Certain Request (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Certain Request (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
A Certain Request (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Certain Request (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Voting_barA Certain Request (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A Certain Request (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Certain Request (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Voting_barA Certain Request (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Certain Request (Neverwinter)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character
Name: Sophie A. Michaels
Code Name: Galvora
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Certain Request (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Certain Request (Neverwinter)   A Certain Request (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:52 am

Eddie perused the stock of first editions, and wound up selecting some compilations - three of them, the compiled first ten issues of Ultraman, Captain Awesome, The Goon, and BATTLEDUDE THE INVINCIBLE. Goon had good art, she'd thought, but the rest were completely over the top representations of the genre.

"How much for these three?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A Certain Request (Neverwinter)   A Certain Request (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 7:24 am

"Twenty dollars for all of them" said Nina smiling as she sat in her chair and stared at Eddie calmly "do you want a bag for them?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Certain Request (Neverwinter)   A Certain Request (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:58 am

Eddie nodded and produced a wallet on what looked like a small length of narrow iron chain. It was a far cry from the purse of some little old lady or a fashionista - this was rugged, hard, bleached several times and had grease stains. The chain looked like it was part of the wallet itself - this was the arrangement of someone who very much did not intend to be pickpocketed. For one thing, they'd end up dragging her along and by the look of her get a short, sharp lesson about elbows, throats and why they don't go together as well. Upon the wallet was the phrase "Bad Motherfucker" in cheerfully curvy cursive black lettering that had been done with a soldering iron.

Eddie produced a couple twenties an handed them over. In some small way, she felt she should apologize, but couldn't actually bring herself to say %#!@ - the Kitsune had been terribly smug, and Eddie liked someone who would get argumentative rather than pick up a phone. It showed guts - only a coward, she felt in her knotted and battered soul, called the police about things like that or got all bent out of shape. The kitsune had won a prize, even if she was pretty, snotty, and didn't give a damn. That was the whole point really! She didn't back down.

Eddie made no comment about the tip, just pushed it towards the girl, accepting the books she'd selected.

"Nah. S'good." She said dismissively. The books precipitated about her person smoothly. "Name's Eddie, by the way." She said, ashing in a can of cola she seemed to magically, and suddenly, have.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Certain Request (Neverwinter)   A Certain Request (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:17 am

Nina smiled as she put the money in the register and gave back the change "I'm Nina" she said smiling cheerfully, Eddie was one of her rare customers who actually kicked up a little of a fuss.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Certain Request (Neverwinter)   A Certain Request (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:31 am

"Hm. So, Nina." She began, leaning back and to the side on the bar. "How long have you been in business? I mean, selling comics and all that."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Certain Request (Neverwinter)   A Certain Request (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 8:16 am

Nina shrugged "a few years now, I use to work for the owner, advertising the store and such, then he ended up retiring and giving the store to me...then he died and left his money to me in his will...I guess he didn't have anyone else" she said with a sad frown "he was the friendly old man type ya know?" she added.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Certain Request (Neverwinter)   A Certain Request (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 8:50 am

"So it's not true what they say about Kitsunes then?" She asked sharply, glaring at the girl directly in the face, eyes staring at her, staring through her. This was a test. Anyone could see that. "And don't ask whats that like you don't know what I mean, you're not a stupid woman." She added.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Certain Request (Neverwinter)   A Certain Request (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 1:46 pm

Nina raised an eyebrow "that we're Japanese succubi? No, its just the whole fox spirit thing tends to put men off so they usually leave us instead of us leaving them" she said calmly as she just stared at Eddie "I grew up not knowing my father, my mother moved to England to persue a better life for me, I became part of a fox den of other kitsunes, all aunties and cousins and nieces, no men at all, only fox women" she said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Certain Request (Neverwinter)   A Certain Request (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 1:58 pm

Eddie stared into her eyes for a full ten seconds before saying anything, then broke into a pumpkin grin, her eyes clearly saying 'good show, you pass! hooray!', and might have hinted that this woman was a hell of a lot sharper than she might appear. She looked forward again, and seemed to switch off in a way, her presence suddenly completely casual, completely at ease. It was a little bit like having a tiger curl up and sleep on your lawn - it was still a tiger, but nobody was losing any fingers.

"You seem to do alright for yourself here, is business alright?" she asked after a calm moment or two
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Certain Request (Neverwinter)   A Certain Request (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 4:31 pm

Nina nodded "yeah, I have my own nerd army" she said with a smirk "thought about expanding a little to make a little playroom for them, dungeons and dragons and such, just to say thanks and save them from the jerks who bully them you know?" she said as she leaned back in her swivel chair behind the counter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Certain Request (Neverwinter)   A Certain Request (Neverwinter) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Certain Request (Neverwinter)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2