Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Incredibles Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Incredibles Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Incredibles Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Incredibles Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Incredibles Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Incredibles Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Incredibles Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Incredibles Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Incredibles Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Incredibles Fan Fiction Vote_lcapThe Incredibles Fan Fiction Voting_barThe Incredibles Fan Fiction Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Incredibles Fan Fiction Vote_lcapThe Incredibles Fan Fiction Voting_barThe Incredibles Fan Fiction Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Incredibles Fan Fiction

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Incredibles Fan Fiction Empty
PostSubject: The Incredibles Fan Fiction   The Incredibles Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:44 am

Elastigirl walked down the hallway. Room after room was filled with thieves, murderers, and arsonists. They glared at her. She had been responsible for putting many of them here. Elastigirl didn’t mind having them glare at her. She glared right back.

Where was he?

Elastigirl walked into the warden’s office. “Where is he?”

The warden raised his eyebrows. Elastigirl had brought in many criminals over the years. Which one could she possibly be talking about. “He who?”

Elastigirl frowned. Of course he wouldn’t know who she was talking about. She opened her mouth to answer him, but a bullet flew through the warden’s head. He slumped over on his desk, already dead.

Elastigirl turned her head to the side, looking where the bullet had come from. A young man stood in the shadows of the next office with a submachine gun in each hand.

“She’s looking for me,” the man said.

“You killed him,” Elastigirl said.

“Did I?”

Elastigirl squeezed her hands into fists. She felt sick. How could he just kill someone like that? He really was a monster.

“It must be horrible to be dead,” the man in the shadows continued. He focused the sights of one of his guns on her face.

“What are you doing?” Elastigirl yelled, furious. “What on earth is wrong with you?”

“It’s simple. The people who have powers make all the rules. These guns give me power over other people. Maybe even over you. That’s something you don’t want.”

“Real power isn’t used to kill people,” Elastigirl said. She tried to look confident. Even with her powers, a bullet could still be deadly. She wasn’t getting any younger. Dodging a bullet would be difficult. Maybe she would be able to talk some sense into him.

“The atom bomb killed people. I would say it had a lot of power. Tell me, what is the difference between technology and biology?”

The difference between technology and biology? Since the subject was power, Elastigirl knew what answer he was probably looking for. “It isn’t the source of your power that’s important. It’s how you use it. For good or for bad.”

“Right. Morality aside, there is no difference between the two. They both give you power, and they can both be taken away from you.”

Elastigirl’s eyes opened wide. “Is that what this is about?”

“I have a gift for holding grudges. You did something to me that I can’t ever forgive.”

“You were…unstable. You would have caused too much…”

The man shouted. “You took away my powers! Do you have any idea how that feels?”

“I didn’t want to do it,” Elastigirl said. She could see tears running down the man’s face. She had never imagined it would end up like this. “We had to. You would have destroyed the state. Maybe the whole world.”

“You lie!” The man shouted again. “I could have controlled it. I could have been the greatest hero who ever lived. I could have saved more people than anyone else.”

Elastigirl chose her next words carefully. She didn’t want to upset him anymore. The gun pointing at her head was a good motivator. “You can still be a hero.” In reality, it wasn’t likely. He had too many crimes to answer for. Too many bodies. Elastigirl glanced down at the warden. This murder alone would put someone in prison for most of their life, and there were so many others. “Community service, or something. If you have a real change of heart, then having a team of superheroes vouching for you would go a long way.”

“As if you’d ever trust me again. Besides, I’m not interested in being just any hero. If I’m not the best, then there’s no reason to do it. Once you’re a god, anything less is just insulting.”

Elastigirl was still looking down the barrel of a gun. Even if she could dodge the bullets, she didn’t want to turn this into a fight. “Then what do you want? What do you want for your future?”

“For my future, I don’t know, but there’s only one thing I want. I want you to admit that you were wrong. I want you to apologize for taking away my powers. And I want you to realize that there is nothing you can do to make it better.”

Elastigirl crossed her arms. “I don’t want to lie to you.”

“Then don’t!” The man said. “How dare I accuse you of making one mistake in your life? If you’re happy about how my life turned out, then tell me so. Otherwise, fess up. You didn’t want me to have power over you.” He pointed his second gun at her. “But now I do. Whoever has the power makes the rules. Parents, teachers, supers, and governments.” Elastigirl hesitated, and the man noticed. “Take as long as you need.”

Elastigirl thought about it. It had been a long time since she had questioned that decision. They had all agreed that it was for the best. The world itself could have been at risk. But what if he was right? What if he would have become the world’s savior instead of its doom? How must he have felt to have nearly limitless power taken away from him? To go from a god to a mere human? She looked at him. Had that decision been responsible for the monster that now stood in front of her? She wasn’t sure.

Either way, admitting she was wrong might disarm the situation. Elastigirl sighed. “You’re right. It wasn’t fair. What we did was wrong. We…I took away your powers, and I’m sorry. There’s nothing I can do to fix it. I can’t make it better.”

The man dropped the guns to the floor. He walked into the warden’s office and gave Elasigirl a hug. She felt his tears soaking through her costume. “That’s all I wanted to hear, Mom.”

Elastigirl cried too. “Jack-Jack.”
Back to top Go down

The Incredibles Fan Fiction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Fan Fictions-
Jump to: