Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Don't look me in the eye (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Don't look me in the eye (Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Don't look me in the eye (Dar) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Don't look me in the eye (Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Don't look me in the eye (Dar) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Don't look me in the eye (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Don't look me in the eye (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Don't look me in the eye (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Don't look me in the eye (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Don't look me in the eye (Dar) Vote_lcapDon't look me in the eye (Dar) Voting_barDon't look me in the eye (Dar) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Don't look me in the eye (Dar) Vote_lcapDon't look me in the eye (Dar) Voting_barDon't look me in the eye (Dar) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Don't look me in the eye (Dar)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Don't look me in the eye (Dar) Empty
PostSubject: Don't look me in the eye (Dar)   Don't look me in the eye (Dar) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:39 am

Rhett was calm lately. Ever since he's left gotham he's been able to push most of the thoughts out of his head. Until today.
"Man! You are crazy!" Rusty yelled. "No I'm not! All I'm saying is that you can be a little immature sometimes! You just don't know when to stop!" Elis yelled back. "Says the girl who's killed 13 men in the past week!" Rusty spat back. "Row Row Row your boat gently down the stream! Merrily merrily Merrily Merrily! Life is but a dream!' Albina kept on singing in the corner. not giving a single thought to what the others were doing. "They gave Rhett dirty looks!" Elis defended herself. "That's only because you were talking through him! If I had a girl voice people would stare at me!" Rusty yelled back. "Either way! You're being really immature!" Elis shouted loudly and stood up. "Twinkle Twinkle Little star-" Albina began to sing in the corner. "WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP!" Ace yelled at them all. "Oh Shut up Ace! Drop the act!" Rusty yelled at him.

Meanwhile, Rhett began to shake. He could never hear himself think, but now, this was new. He had a boiling rage inside him and he didn't know what to do. He stood and and just yelled loudly. "Shut up!" he yelled over and over as he ran down the street. People stared at him like he was crazy, They didn't understand him. "Look what you did!" Rusty yelled at the others. "What I did!" Elis hissed angrily. "You're not helping!" Ace growled.

Rhett kept on running until he just sat down from exhaustion. He looked up at where he was. The Jump City hospital. His anger was getting to the point where he just couldn't handle it. He walked up to the front door and pushed an old lady over. "Really?" Ace said with a sigh. Rhett kept on walking until he was in the lobby, now what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't look me in the eye (Dar)   Don't look me in the eye (Dar) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:41 am

Shivering Jemmy stood in front of Rhett. She looked like a normal 10 year old girl, although out of place. Her cute blue dress and red balloon were more fitting to a carnival than a hospital. She was shivering, making her yellow hair shake and fall in front of her blue eyes.

Jemmy smiled, revealing teeth stained black from too much sugar. "Did you just tell me to shut up? Because that is rude. I don't like rude people."

This was obviously a very disturbed individual. Jemmy wondered why he was so sad. Maybe she could make him better...or kill him.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Don't look me in the eye (Dar)   Don't look me in the eye (Dar) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:10 am

Rhett stood in front of the girl with a curious look on her face. "I didn't say shut up to you..." Rhett told her quietly. "Whoa girl! You need to brush your teeth!" Rusty would say, but this time, it came out of Rhett's mouth. He rubbed his chin and he acted completely different from a moment ago. He even gained a southern accent.
'Row Row Row your boat, gently down the stream! Merrily Merrily Merrily Merrily! Life is but a dream!" Another voice came from Rhett's mouth. This time, it was a girl voice with a Russian accent. Rhett got down on his knees and looked at Jemmy with a smile. "Oh wow! You're so pretty!" Rhett said with a smile. Rhett suddenly took Jemmy by the hand and kissed the top. "Please excuse me." Ace said through Rhett. He was back to a male voice, but it was Latino.

(Everything said was from Rhett)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't look me in the eye (Dar)   Don't look me in the eye (Dar) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:59 pm

Jemmy studied Rhett, curious. The boy seemed to have multiple personalities. To some extent, everyone had different parts of themselves. One part of Jemmy was a cold hearted murderer. Her other half was even worse. This boy, however, seemed to have this to the extreme. He could hardly function.

"You know what would make having all those personalities easier? If you had multiple bodies to go along with it." Jemmy cracked her knuckles and then aimed her pointer finger at Rhett. "Let's see what I can do."

A beam of magical energy shot out of Jemmy's finger. If it hit Rhett, he would be divided into a multiple bodies. Each body was for a different personality. However, the bodies would not fit the personalities.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Don't look me in the eye (Dar)   Don't look me in the eye (Dar) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:37 pm

OOC: When I read this I just started clapping because of how happy I was.

IC:
Ace was still in control of Rhett when suddenly a pinching feeling went throughout his body...well,their body. Then before anyone could realize, they were all out in their own body.
Rhett looked around and saw that his friends were outside. We've never been out at once, it was crazy. He walked over to Albina, having a nostalgic moment. Rhett kept on staring at her and was almost on the verge of tears when suddenly. "Rhett, what are you looking at?" Rusty's voice came out of Albina's body.

Rhett looked around, startled. "Whoa! I'm Elis!" Albina chimed from Elis's body. "Great, my reputation will be ruined by nightfall." Elis said from Rusty's body. Everyone turned to Ace, who was Rusty. 'Out of everyone I could have been I had to be the ginger!" Ace complained. "What happened?" Rhett asked aloud.
Ace, as Rusty, ran over to Jemmy and picked her up. "Please tell me you can change us back! I will not host a party looking like this!" Ace complained. "What's wrong with the way I look!" Rusty snapped from Albina's body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't look me in the eye (Dar)   Don't look me in the eye (Dar) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:08 pm

Jemmy enjoyed watching the confusion as all the personalities found out they were misplaced. Ace picked up Jemmy and asked if she could change them back. Jemmy gave an evil smile.

"Well, if I do, what will you give me?"

In truth, this was just a temporary thing. After an hour or so, or until Jemmy got bored, all the personalities would once again collapse into one body. It was possible for Jemmy to make the separate bodies permanent, but it would require an effort on her part, as well as something in return.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Don't look me in the eye (Dar)   Don't look me in the eye (Dar) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:42 pm

OOC:
Elis=Ace
Rusty=Albina
Albina=Elis
Ace=Rusty

IC:
Albina skipped around, not caring that almost everyone was staring at the group of weird people. "I wonder if I can get into a gang looking like this?" Albina asked aloud in her Russian accent. "Elis! Are you on your period?" Albina asked aloud. Elis, as Ace, walked up to Albina and grabbed her by the neck. "Don't you dare say another word about my body!" Elis growled as she dragged Albina into the girls bathroom.

Rusty looked at the two girls, well the real Albina and Elis, and laughed. "I wonder when Elis will realize that she's a guy currently.." Rusty asked the other two. Meanwhile, Ace looked at the girl and sighed. "I don't know, You're too young to come to my parties. What do you want?" Ace asked loudly, shaking the girl.

Rhett began to chuckle. "You guys are ridiculous." Rhett told the two guys, well Rusty as Albina, as he walked over to Ace. "Put her down and act civilized. We are in a public hospital and everyone is staring at us." Rhett told Ace calmly. At that, Elis and Albina ran out of the bathroom.
Ace, as Rusty, set down the little girl and stood up. "Ace, go round of the others and I'll talk to this little girl." Rhett ordered calmly. Rhett then got down on his knees and made eye contact with Jemmy. "How long will this last?" he asked her with a calm voice. This has been the first time since he was 5 that it was only him in his thoughts. So far, it was calming and he was actually normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't look me in the eye (Dar)   Don't look me in the eye (Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:20 am

Too young to go to his parties? Jemmy began to laugh. Apparently, he didn't find it funny. The one holding Jemmy shook her and demanded to know what she wanted. Before Jemmy could answer, Rhett walked over and calmed everyone down. The angry body even set Jemmy down.

Rhett got on his knees to get on Jemmy's eye level. He asked how long it would last. Jemmy decided this was a smart human. She thought about lying, but couldn't think of any real way to benefit by doing so.

"It should last about an hour. I can also put everything back to the way it was whenever I want. However, you didn't seem very happy like that. So many people all inside your brain. It must have been really crowded. You don't want to go back to living like that, do you?" Jemmy winked at him coyly. "Because I can help. I could put everyone in the bodies they want, and make it permanent. Of course, I'm going to need something in return. Tell me. Which of your friends do you like the best?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Don't look me in the eye (Dar)   Don't look me in the eye (Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:56 am

Elis=Ace
Rusty=Albina
Albina=Elis
Ace=Rusty

Rhett looked calmly at the girl. "They are my friends. I wouldn't be living today without them, they can only get annoying sometimes." He told the girl calmly. Rhett thought about it, did he want to go back with a crowded mind? He's always hated the fact that they could transform and take over his body any time they wanted. He was never truly in control of himself. But at the same time, his thoughts were lonely. He's gotten so used to the idea that his friends were always with him, he hadn't thought of being alone.
Rhett looked over to the chaos.

Elis, who was in the body of Ace, was shaking Albina, who was in the body of Elis. "Stop talking about me like that!" Elis kept on yelling at Albina. Meanwhile Ace, who was in the body of Rusty, ran in the girls room chasing down Rusty, who was in the body of Albina. "Ouch Elis! That hurts!" Albina whined. "We're going to get kicked out." Rhett murmured.

Rhett looked at the girl, then back to his friends. "I want things back to normal. I might go insane without them. But look at me, I'm already crazy." Rhett said with a grin. He stood up so he was towering over the little girl. "I don't have a favorite. I love them each in a way that you wouldn't understand." Rhett told the girl. "Now, I admire your help, but if you could put them back to normal and in my head, that'd be nice." Rhett asked plainly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't look me in the eye (Dar)   Don't look me in the eye (Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:19 am

Jemmy frowned for a moment, disappointed. She had been waiting to kill whoever Rhett said was his favorite, but she couldn't just kill them all. There wouldn't be any fun in that.

Rhett really wanted all these annoying people back in his head. Jemmy shrugged. "Yeah, if you want all these people back inside you, then you are already crazy." She snapped her fingers, and all the extra bodies disappeared. The multiple personalities were back in one body.

Jemmy walked away, deciding to seek fun elsewhere. "Enjoy the rest of your life, sir. The next time I see you, I think I'll eat you. That sounds fun." Jemmy walked out the door and down the street, seeking new adventures.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Don't look me in the eye (Dar)   Don't look me in the eye (Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:34 am

Rhett's head was suddenly filled with voices of confusion. "Ah, home sweet home." Ace said with a smile. "Aw! I was checking out ladies in the girls bathroom!" Rusty complained loudly. "Awww, I was having so much fun!" Albina complained. "Finally! No more snooping around my body!" Elis said with relief. Rhett looked over at the girl and watched her walk out.
"So she decides to threaten us and leave?" Rhett told the others as he walked out with anger in his voice. "Let me take over! I'll kick her butt!" Elis shouted. "Alright." Rhett told Elis simply.

They ran into the alley way and when Rhett came out, he was Elis. she was wearing a tight black shirt and cargo pants. Elis had left the satchel in the alley way, ready to come back and get it. She followed the girl down the street with a sigh. "Stab her in the neck!" Rusty encouraged. "Don't be so hostile! She's a little girl."Ace warned them. "No, she's not a little girl, she's some sort of Meta. She is an abnormal child, and maybe after we do something with her we can accept her." Rhett told the others.

Elis ran into the next Alley way and super jumped on the roof. She used super speed to catch up with Jemmy and then super ran down to grab the back of the girls dress and carry her into the nearby alley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't look me in the eye (Dar)   Don't look me in the eye (Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:42 am

Somebody swooped down behind Jemmy and picked her up by the dress. She was surprised, but then she recognized her kidnapper as one of Rhett's personalities.

An evil smile formed on Jemmy's face. "Weren't you listening? I said the next time I saw you, I would eat you. You're in big trouble."

Jemmy didn't struggle or fight. She wasn't in any real danger, and she wanted to see what they were planning on doing with her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Don't look me in the eye (Dar)   Don't look me in the eye (Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:41 pm

Elis would throw Jemmy against the wall is disgust. "Who do you think you are!?" Elis yelled at the little girl. Rusty's voice would come from Eli's body. "Who gives you the right to mess with people!?" He hissed at the blonde child. "You need to learn some respect. I don't care who you are, but I will take you down." Elis threatened as she took out a butter fly knife. She had an insane smile on her face, like she just cracked for no reason.
She would take a couple steps towards the little girl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't look me in the eye (Dar)   Don't look me in the eye (Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:34 pm

The girl threw Jemmy against the wall and asked who she was.

"Oh, nobody special."

Rusty's voice spoke out of the girl's body and asked what gave her the authority to mess with people. He hissed at her, so full of hate. The girl pulled out a knife and said she was going to kill Jemmy. Elis had an insane look on her face, a look that Jemmy could respect.

How strange, Jemmy thought as the girl walked closer to her with the knife. Because of their shared hatred for Jemmy, the personalities had rallied together. They had a common enemy, and they seemed to be working together now. Or at least, they weren't fighting each other.

Jemmy waited, unafraid. She looked at the girl and returned the evil look. No matter how many times Elis stabbed or slashed at Jemmy, the girl would not react in pain. All of her wounds would bleed for a second and then fully heal, without leaving even a scar behind. And Jemmy would simply look at Elis and giggle.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Don't look me in the eye (Dar)   Don't look me in the eye (Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:27 pm

"It's one thing to mess with us." Ace hissed at the girl through Elis. "But once you mess with Rhett's emotions, you have to deal with all of us!" Albina shot at the small girl. Elis would get inches from jemmy and grab her hair. She'd pull it up to wear Jemmy was hanging a few feet from the ground. "I hope you enjoy this as much as I did." Rhett's voice would be heard from Elis. She still had a twisted smile on her face and she dug a deep cut into the top of Jemmy's head, just like Rhett's father did to him.

As soon as Elis got done cutting the girls forehead it would heal up. "You vile scum bag of a human!" Elis would hiss. "You're a corruption to human life!!" Rusty's voice would be heard from Elis. Elis would take the knife and stab the girl in the side and in the calf.
At this, a scream would be heard.

An older woman would be standing at the end of the alley way, screaming at the sight of Elis stabbing a girl. Elis looked at this woman with the twisted smile. "Don't worry, it'll be over quick." Elis said flatly as she super ran over to the girl. Elis was back in 5 seconds with the older woman crumpled on the ground. The top of her forehead was cut across and she had a deep wound in her neck.
Elis would grab jemmy again. "Where were we?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't look me in the eye (Dar)   Don't look me in the eye (Dar) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't look me in the eye (Dar)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next