Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)
Today at 2:05 am by Fox

» Thriller (Open)
Yesterday at 10:42 pm by Dar

» My Application
Yesterday at 8:28 pm by Thuban

» En'deros (Done, finally back.)
Yesterday at 12:30 pm by Energy

» Brute[Ready]
Yesterday at 1:04 am by Shadowwalker

» Enter the Games
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:59 am by Hellbreaker

» The last crusade (site wide plot )
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:22 am by Shadowwalker

» Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)
Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:31 pm by Kip

» A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]
Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:29 am by Megabot

Top posting users this week
Shadowwalker

Energy

Fox

Hellbreaker

Megabot

En'daros

Thuban

Dar

Top posting users this month
Energy

Dar

Shadowwalker

Divvie

Emmz

Megabot

Fox

Hellbreaker

Kip

Noble

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Sterling

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

The story of my friends (Rhett's story of D.I.D) WARNING

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: The story of my friends (Rhett's story of D.I.D) WARNING   Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:22 am

The Story of Elis
(Warning. Content may be inappropriate for children.. As in it may be a bit graphic)

I'm Rhett James Shanka.
I'm not crazy...
I have friends...
But I'm not crazy..

Everyone that did know about me ended up dying, two of them was by my hand. But I lost my innocence a long time ago.... I'm not crazy...

When I was five, my dad lost his job. We weren't super rich, but this caused fights between my parents. We always had some extra money to do stuff but now we lived off of food stamps. Every bit counted, but somehow, our money would dwindle away so we only had some canned food items to lived off of. It wasn't that bad, I could live off of canned food for a while, but one day, He came back different.

I didn't really knew what it meant to be drunk then, but I knew something was wrong. He kept on throwing things around, screaming at everyone, and gave us a look that would kill us on the inside. He grabbed my mom by the hair and constantly bashed her on the head with random objects. I didn't know how she survived this abuse, it was so sudden and so painful. She was such a strong woman. I admired her braveness, but I never truly understood what it meant to be brave until he began to beat up my brother and I also.

The pain was horrible. He'd throw us on tables, against walls, against windows. He hit of with his empty vodka bottles then use the broken glass to cut our skin. We never knew why he did it until much later.
During that time period, I grew away from my brother and grew closer to my mom.
She always wiped away my blood and kissed my forehead. She told me she loved me and held me close when my dad was about to get home. This is the love that I've needed and that I've cherished. something you can't replace... I'm not crazy..

My dad came home every day with a new bottle to bash across our heads. It had gotten to the point where I had gotten a tolerance of pain. For a 6 year old, I was a tough kid, or so I thought.
My dad began to notice that I wasn't crying as much as I used to. I was toughening up and it made him hate me that much more. That day, he took me by the hair and broke a bottle against the wall. He then cut a line across my forehead. Tears were streaming down my face, but I didn't make a noise. "You think you're tough! You think you're tough! Do you now!? Do you!?!" he screamed at me constantly as he cut deeper and deeper into my head. I closed my eyes, wincing and crying, and waited for it to be over. His dad finished and threw him against the wall where he crumbled into sobs.

He picked himself up and managed to walk over to where his mother was earlier... I'm not crazy... He saw his dad smash a bottle across the table where he threw shards of glass at her. He ripped off the table leg and beat her with it. He grabbed her by the hair and ripped out chunks of it with his fist. My mom was screaming, and I did nothing. I'm a coward. I watched as the woman I loved was being brutally beaten. I just stood there and watched.
He finally whacked her in the head with the table leg, knocking her out. I stood there and watched, horror in my eyes. My brother, that sick and twisted monster, went to her rescue. My dad stormed off, kicking me on his way out, and slammed the door shut. Our family photo hit the ground... I'm not crazy...

I ran into my room, which was a cupboard, and curled up in the corner. I was tortured many times before. I was beaten many times before. I was cut, whipped, and thrown many times before. But when i saw the woman I loved being tortured, it was like watching someone run over your first puppy. I just froze, overwhelmed with feelings. I hated myself for it.
My arms were firmly wrapped around myself, like if I let go I'd just fall apart right here. That's when I heard a knock.

A girl British voice was in my head. "Hello, my name is Elis." She introduced herself shyly. I closed my eyes and I could see her. She was the same age as me. She had big bright blue eyes and bright blonde hair which were in pig tails. "My-My.. My name is Rhett." I told her out loud... I'm Not Crazy.. "I'm here to help you. I'm here to talk to you. I'm here to be your friend and to protect you." She told him with a smile. I closed his eyes to look at her, and for the first time in a year, I smiled.

I sat up in the cupboard that day and talked to Elis all day. We talked about their favorite food, color, animal, shape, everything! I had finally found a friend I could get close too without hurting them. She understood me without any question. It was like she knew what I was going through, like it's happened to her before. We were perfect for each other, she always helped, and I loved her for it.

...I'm not crazy...

Love, Guts, and Chocolate Cake.

Spider Girl - Cuelphihly

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Procrastination Queen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The story of my friends (Rhett's story of D.I.D) WARNING   Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:24 am

This is going to be a story of how Rhett got his other personalities. It will be graphic and I'd like to warn toy ahead of time. But, If you do read it please give me your thoughts and critiques on it. Thank you..

Spider Girl - Cuelphihly

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Procrastination Queen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The story of my friends (Rhett's story of D.I.D) WARNING   Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:35 am

The Story of Rusty
...Friends...
...That's all they are...
...I'm not crazy...

After another few weeks of brutal torture, Elis couldn't handle it. She cried every other night. i always tried to help her, but I just couldn't reach her. I tried so hard to touch her, to hold her, to help her, but I couldn't. it was like watching my mom being tortured. I just sat and watch, not being able to reach out to my only friend. I was a useless piece of scum... I'm not Crazy...

Elis finally began to pull herself together. She wouldn't cry as much and she always encouraged him to do better. She became very protective of me and it honestly felt good.
One day, my dad was going at it again. Except this time, he moved us to the underground place where he managed to get all these different torture devices. They were hung on the wall, lain across the table or floor. It was a place of torture. He did this while he was Sober, he was filled with evil and we couldn't do anything about.

My dad was beating me with his whip when suddenly, I wasn't their. I was watching everything and feeling the pain, but I wasn't really their. Instead of my voice, Elis would be heard. "Get off of him! You slimy bas%@#*!" Elis would shout with her British accent. James was obviously taken back with this. He looked at me with a kind of curious look on his face. I was glad to see him curious, I haven't seen Scythian but anger and evil since I was 5, this was a relief. I honestly thought that Elis did and my dad would stop.. I was way wrong.

Everything on his face that was curious suddenly became and angry ball of rage! Everything he has ever done has never compared to this. He grabbed me by my hair and threw me against the wall. he picked me up again and held me against the wall. I heard Elis's voice in the back of my head. "I'm so sorry. I couldn't help it, I just got overwhelmed." She whispered over and over. I simply brushed it off and looked at my dad. That man that was my dad, he was just a monster now.

"You're a freak! A crazy person! Now you'll know the consequences for being an abnormal piece of scum!" He spat at my face. This cracked me. I began to cry, cry right their. He took glass and sliced down both of my arms. The pain wasn't the problem, it was him. "See! Even you know! You are a crazy demented twin!" James yelled at me again. He then threw me against the floor and stormed off to get his next victim.

I ran to my cupboard and stopped the bleeding with an old shirt and sat int he corner crying. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm soooo sorry!" Elis apologized over and over. I stopped crying and looked at her. "It's fine. It is, I've never felt so free before." I told her with a slight smile. "Really? Then we'll fight back... In the best way we know!" Elis told me with a grin.

I turned 8 and every night Elis and I would talk. We came up with plans and ways to fight back, something he wouldn't expect, pranks. She gave me a fighting spirit, a mischievous way of fighting, something I've never had before... I'm not crazy..

Elis and I made our way out into the hallway which leads to his little lab. We decided to set up our first and biggest prank their. James wasn't home yet, it was perfect, absolutely perfect! We put a tarp on the ground and filled it up with some mud we got from outside. We then got a little stinky when we filled up balloons with skunk air. We put them on some rope that would send them flying at James once he trips over the wire. It was perfect.

The moment had come. My dad came storming home and went off to his lab. He tripped over the wire and fell into the mud which made him dirty, then the balloons hit him. Elis and I began to laugh so hard that our sides hurt. James got up and looked more infuriated then i had ever seen him. We had made him look like an idiot and we didn't even fear the consequences, this was freedom! He stormed over to me and grabbed my hair. He threw me against the wall then picked me back up by my hair. I stopped laughing, but I had confidence.
He threw me in the mud and stepped on my back. "You sick and twisted child!" He yelled at me as he picked me up and carried me off into his chamber....I'm not crazy...

James threw me on a table and strapped me on. I chuckled here and there, I didn't care anymore. I made him look like a fool and he knew it, he hated me more then ever. He took out a purple serum in a long needle. He jammed it into my neck and pushed down on the button, injecting me with the mysterious liquid.
My body felt like I was on fire then suddenly being shocked. It was horrible, I let out a blood curdling scream...I'm not crazy...

Once the pain washed over, I laid there with a dangling neck. He gave me a curious look, poking me in the side. I chuckled and looked up at him. "Is that all you got?" I told him with a weak smirk. James yelled at the top of his lungs and punched me across the face. he cut off the restraints and ran off, throwing everything in his way.

I went up to my cupboard, weak, and smiled weakly when I got their. "I think we're breaking him." Elis told him with a smile. "No, not yet, but he's realizing something he didn't before. I'm stronger then him. And it's all because of you." I told her with a smile. Elis was about to say something when we both heard my dad's growls. Elis was going to take over my body, when something happened.

A bright light flashed and suddenly, I was Elis, or Elis was me? She morphed into herself, out of my head. She was real. We looked at each other with huge grins. She began to run around and and we also realized that we were super fast. She jumped, and we hit our head on the ceiling. "Maybe this is what the serum did!" Elis told me while running around the cup board. I smiled brightly. "he won't know what hit him!" I told Elis, grinning. I haven't been this happy in forever, and my fighting spirit was getting better.

After morphing, running, and jumping, we sat down and smiled. I was back to me and Elis was back to chatting away. I was just smiling and listening, it was a perfect day. Then, I heard a knock on my mental door. A ginger walked in with a mischievous grin. "My name is Rusty!" he introduced himself loudly to Elis and I. "I'm here to help you prank your dad!" He explained to us too with a smile. I looked at the two and smiled, I have another friend.
"I'm Elis." Elis introduced herself with a smile. "I'm Rhett." I introduced myself to Rusty. "Let the pranking begin!" Rusty announced with a challenging grin.

...I'm Not Crazy...

Spider Girl - Cuelphihly

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Procrastination Queen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The story of my friends (Rhett's story of D.I.D) WARNING   Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:44 am

The Story Of Ace

...Friends...
...I'm Not Crazy...
...I Have Them...

Six prank and tortured full years have past since Rusty joined Elis and I. Each time we pulled a prank, it would get more and more violent. The bucket of ice water dumping on their head turned to boiling water, then water filled with pepper spray. The tripping over a wire became tripping over barb wire.
Each time the three of us did something "out of line", the worse the beating was. But honestly, I just smiled and laughed like I was being tickled, it outraged my father. The beatings weren't even a punishment anymore, they were a reminder of why I was doing this.

As those years went by, I grew burning hatred for my father, and now, my brother. He began to assist my dad in torturing my mother and I. He always had this horrible grin on his face as he slid a knife or shard of glass through our flesh. It was sickening. He was now a target.

I remember one day I picked up a shard of glass and looked at my reflection, it was one of the only times I saw it. I almost crumbled to the floor that day, I had gain to many scars to count them. I had a few big ones hiding under my hair, a very large one from my cheek to behind my ear, and many small ones all around my face. On top of all that, My body itself was a disgusting pile a flesh, rotting away day by day.
The next day, I wasn't up to hurt my father or brother, but all of that boiling energy that Rusty owned didn't take no for an answer. Rusty took over my body and shoved shards of glass into the hallway walls. He also set up a bucket of boiling water and pepper spray over the bathroom door where my brother Lez was taking a shower. When Lez pushed the door open, the bucket came falling down on top of him, burning his exposed flesh on top of putting pepper spray into the open wounds. He screamed and screamed for help, stumbling around. Rusty took the chance and shoved him into the wall. "Take this!" He yelled at him.

Rusty then walked to the end of the hall, watching my bleeding brother on the floor with only one piece of glass in his body. Rusty let me take over once again, and my first instinct was to help him. But, I remembered what he did to me, to my mother. I just watched him scream as he ripped the shard out of his eye. Instead of helping him or running away, I waited for my reminder.
My father stomped into the room and looked at me with hatred in his eyes. "Don't move a muscle." He told me, carrying his favorite son off. "I'll be waiting." I replied to him with a smirk...I'm Not Crazy...

"Rusty you idiot! Do you have any idea what kind of pain he'll put Rhett through! You hurt his child!" Elis yelled at Rusty. "I didn't think the glass would get shoved in his eye...sheesh." Rusty said defensively. "Don't worry Elis. I'm ready this time." I told her as I began to laugh.

One day while I was sitting by the window, I saw a group of drunk guys talking about a huge party that was going to take place tomorrow. They mentioned it being a "Hot spot" because it was in an abandoned house.
"You know what this means?" Rusty asked me while smirking. "Prank time?" I asked him, looking for an answer. "Imagine how many people will be there!! We can tie girls hair together then throw spiders on them! Or we can do the bucket of boiling water!" He said excitedly. "I don't think boiling water is a good idea. If we get caught, we'll be in a lot of trouble..." Elis said awkwardly. She had every right to be though, we had never even been outside of the house since we were 5. "Don't you remember? We can run super fast!" Rusty told her excitedly. I simply nodded and went back to my room where I used shards to cut names and pictures into the floor boards.

The next day, I was walking to the party with hands shoved into my pockets. "Remember to be careful and don't get caught." Elis told me. "I realize that." I responded out loud. "Elis, sometimes I think you are a little too protective of him." Rusty told her with a yawn. "I am not!" "She is not!" Elis and I said in union.
From anyone else angle, it would look like I was talking to myself, so that's why I was so shocked to hear a voice that wasn't one of my friends...I'm Not Crazy...

"Hi! I'm Albina!" She introduced herself, running up to walk next to me. I stopped dead in my tracks and stared at her. "Or sorry, did I scare you!? I didn't mean to!." She apologized with a beautiful smile. "Are you going to the party?I don't know many people there, I was hoping to make a few friends on the way!" She told me happily. I simply walked next to her on the way to the house, quietly. Even my friends were quiet, they were shocked at the fact that an outsider wanted to talk to us.

A few minutes past of walking and she was still talking. She was telling me something about her ancestors, but the only thing I remember was that she was so stunningly beautiful."And that's when my great grand parents finally came from Russia!" Albina finished, giggling...I'm Not Crazy...
Albina turned and looked at me when we could see the house where the party was at. "Aw man! I'm sorry! I talk wayyy too much!" She apologized, pushing her long brown hair behind her ear. "I didn't even ask what you name was!" She said with a smile.

I froze, I had to say something, but I have never talked to someone outside of my house, what do I do?
That's when I heard another knock on my mental door. Suddenly an unfamiliar smooth voice was guiding my mouth. It was me, but not me? "I'm Rhett, Nice to meet you Albina." I told her, looking down at the ground. Albina smiled and giggled and led us to the door.

"I'm Ace." Ace introduced himself to the three of us. "I'm Elis and this is Rusty." Elis told him, indicating for Rusty to wave. "I'm here to guide Rhett through speech." He explained to the others.
As the party went on, We all got to know Ace better, and then Albina offered to leave because the loud music was hurting her head. "Of course." I told her, my words being guided.

We walked out far away from the house, away from the music. "So Rhett, whats your-" Albina began but I cut her off with guided words. "Albina, I need to tell you something that means a lot to me." Rhett said with wide eyes. He knew what was going to happen next even though he didn't want to say it. "I have Multiple Personality Disorder but instead of them coming out and talking as me they actually transform there body into mine." I blurted this out really fast.

Albina looked at me and smiled. "That must be lovely! You would always have friends!" She said with a giggle. I stood their in shock. She understood. "Can I meet them?" She asked me. This was the first thing I said to her that wasn't guided words. "Of course." I said, smiling from happiness. I haven't done that in years.
Each of my friends got to come out and talked to her, and she talked to them with the same bubbly spirit as she was talking to me.

...I'm Not Crazy...I'm In Love...

Spider Girl - Cuelphihly

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of my friends (Rhett's story of D.I.D) WARNING   

Back to top Go down

The story of my friends (Rhett's story of D.I.D) WARNING
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1