Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon] Vote_lcapA ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon] Voting_barA ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon] Vote_rcap 
Moon
A ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon] Vote_lcapA ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon] Voting_barA ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

A ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon] Empty
PostSubject: A ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon]   A ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:46 pm

Kiko adjusted the straps on her backpack as she looked around for street signs wishing she had bought a map.. She was completely lost and new to Jump City. She tried asking multiple people for directions but they just walked on completely ignoring her. getting upset she stomped her left foot down pouting, ''I just want to see an American zoo.'' she wined looking around watching the people walk past her staring at her like she was crazy. ''You people are rude.'' Kiko muttered under her breathe as she pulled out her cellphone and brought up the GPS function. As she was typing in her location she stopped and let out a huge sigh, ''Are you kidding me?!'' She had forgot she didn't know the zoo's address.  She flopped down on a nearby bench. ''I just want to see some animals.'' she pouted.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon]   A ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:51 pm

Ray was strolling through town with nothing to do. Not only was it hot out, but almost everyone was in a bad mood today. She stopped in a few stores and everyone was throwing her glances or were giving her a dirty look the whole way. She even got snapped at in starbucks!
It must be the extreme heat/humidity that was making everyone like this, because it just sucked.

As Ray was deep in thought, she accidentally bumped into a girl with long brown hair. Ray stepped back and looked at the girl with an awkward smile. "I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention." Ray said sincerely as she rubbed the back of her rainbow colored hair.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: A ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon]   A ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:05 pm

Kiko was putting her phone up when she was bumped into, dropping her phone she just turned around and stared at the stranger for a couple seconds, ''It's fine, I have an otterbox so it wont break.'' she said as she picked it up and examined the girl more. ''My name is Kiko by the way.'' she bowed. ''By any chance would you know where I can find the Zoo?'' she asked
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon]   A ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:20 pm

Ray smiled, at least this girl wasn't in a bad mood! "Thank God! I thought you'd be in a horrible mood too!" Ray told her honestly, sticking out her hand for Kiko to shake it. "The names Ray Turbo, don't forget it!" Ray challenged with edgy smile. She then leaned back and looked at the girl, out of all the places this oriental girl could go to , she chose the zoo. "The Zoo is a couple blocks down. It may take a while with all the people and lights, I could show you a shortcut if you'd like?" She told Kiko.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: A ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon]   A ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:28 pm

kIKO shook Ray's hand back, ''So not everyone here are manner less pigs?'' she laughed. Kiko smiled at the introduction Ray gave. ''I have a great memory so that won't be a issue.'' she said confidently while putting her hands in her jean pockets. ''I would love a shortcut, thanks.''
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon]   A ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:41 pm

Ray smiled and told Kiko to follow herself. Ray pushed back angry people into a nearby Alley way which had a street. They were surrounded by high buildings, so it was pretty dark back here, and there was trash everywhere, giving the alley a gross stench.
"Keep an eye open. There's a lot of crime back here. But if anything happens I can protect you." Ray told Kiko as the two girls walked down the alley a group of men would be seen in the corner. Ray instinctively got closer to Kiko in a protective manner.

"Two chicks walking down an Alley alone?" One of the guys said in a husky voice. "Sounds like a good time." Said another as they walked over to the girls, each of them having a crow bar or a baseball bat (There is six of them). "Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way." One of them told the girls. Ray smirked. "How about we do it my way." She challenged as she shot a rainbow blast at the man's feet, sending him flying backwards into a wall.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: A ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon]   A ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:15 am

Kiko nodded as Ray warned her of the danger. She reached into her backpack's side department making sure she had her ninja tools on her. ''good.'' she thought as she felt her kunai. Just then she heard the voice of a man as he and five others walked up to them. Kiko braced her-self for a fight just as Ray blasted one of the men with a rainbow colored attack. ''What the?'' Kiko took a step back as began to focus her Chakra. She would watch if she could but was more than ready to help if needed. After all no need to show her ability's to a stranger if not necessary. ''Watch out!'' she yelled as two of the thugs charged at Ray.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon]   A ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:26 pm

Ray was looking at her next target when Kiko told her to watch out. Ray sprouted wings fast and shot around the two thugs in lightning speed. Dust rose up around them and occasionally, there was a rainbow blast. When Ray stopped, the two thugs were unconscious on the ground. She grinned and stood the two in victory. But, while gloating, another thug swung a baseball bat and hit Ray across the back.
Ray fell over and grunted. "Gosh you guys are ridiculous." She murmured as she stood up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon]   A ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A ninja lost. Where is the zoo? [Moon]
Page 1 of 1