Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Floor 14 (Dar then ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Floor 14 (Dar then ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Floor 14 (Dar then ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Floor 14 (Dar then ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Floor 14 (Dar then ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Floor 14 (Dar then ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Floor 14 (Dar then ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Floor 14 (Dar then ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Floor 14 (Dar then ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Floor 14 (Dar then ask) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFloor 14 (Dar then ask) - Page 2 Voting_barFloor 14 (Dar then ask) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Floor 14 (Dar then ask) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFloor 14 (Dar then ask) - Page 2 Voting_barFloor 14 (Dar then ask) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Floor 14 (Dar then ask)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Floor 14 (Dar then ask) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor 14 (Dar then ask)   Floor 14 (Dar then ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:34 am

Lefray followed Phoenix outside as she thought of a name. She was very pretty, and he noticed it now more than before. Going through a near death experience with someone did that.

Dragon's Accord? It was a good name, Lefray thought. More importantly, Phoenix thought it was a great name. "Dragon's Accord it is. So, was there anyone else you wanted to join right now, or should we take on the world, just the two of us?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Floor 14 (Dar then ask)   Floor 14 (Dar then ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 am

Phoenix turned around and smiled at him. "I'm glad to like it!" She chimed while clasping her hands together. Leejay then asked if they should do this together or to get others. "I think we should just pick people up on our way." She said thoughtfully, thinking of Jak. "But right now. It's just you and me against the world!" Phoenix told him while laughing. She walked over to him and linked her arm with his. "Lets go celebrate with some beer!" She said happily as she marched off deeper into the town.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 14 (Dar then ask)   Floor 14 (Dar then ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:20 pm

Just the two of them. That was fine with Lefray.

Beer? Lefray wasn't old enough to drink. Not in the real world, at least. Phoenix didn't look old enough either. This virtual reality opened new doors, though. He wondered if their avatars could actually get drunk.

They walked into a tavern and Lefray walked up to the bar counter. "Two drinks, on me. I'll take..." He pulled up a menu on his HUD and examined the drinks they offered. There was one that he just couldn't pass up. "Lemonade, please. We are on the beach, after all." He looked at Phoenix. "Get whatever you want, I have a lot of money I don't use."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Floor 14 (Dar then ask)   Floor 14 (Dar then ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:52 pm

Phoenix skipped in and when they got to the tavern. Lefray asked for a simple lemonade, stating we were at the beach.
Phoenix sighed inwardly, he obviously wasn't from Russia. "Leejay, how old are you?" She asked him with a smile. If he was 18, he could buy her a drink and she could have it. In Russia, you could drink at any age as long as someone 18 years or older bought it for you. But usually kids wouldn't start drinking until they were 16, there parents wouldn't allow it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 14 (Dar then ask)   Floor 14 (Dar then ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:15 pm

"I'm 18," Lefray said. "And I really wanted a lemonade. How old are you? Aren't you old enough to drink lemonade?" The barkeeper handed him a tall glass of the sweet and sour drink. It had a lemon on the lip of the cup, as well as a tiny umbrella.

He took out the umbrella and spun it around in front of Phoenix's face. "Come on, you know you want it. They have strawberry lemonade, too."

In spite of his joking, Lefray kept a serious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Floor 14 (Dar then ask)   Floor 14 (Dar then ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:26 pm

Phoenix chuckled. "Lemonade sounds good. I was just wondering because in Russia you can drink at any age as long as your supervised and someone who is 18 or older buys your drink." She told him smiling. "I'm 17, I only have a year left! If I get out of this game." Phoenix said brightly but began to trail off.
Leejay snapped her out of her daze when he spun the tiny umbrella in her face. Phoenix laughed and took the umbrella from him. She stuck it behind his ear, still giggling. "You look Fabulous!" She joked with a grin on her face. "I'll take one strawberry lemonade please!" She asked the NPC bartender. He grunted and gave her a strawberry lemonade..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 14 (Dar then ask)   Floor 14 (Dar then ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:31 am

Lefray looked around the tropically decorated tavern. There were NPC's dressed like pirates, complete with parrots on their shoulders. "Does this look like Russia to you?"

Lefray let her put the umbrella behind his ear. She said he looked fabulous. Combined with his serious demeanor, he doubted it actually looked that great. Still, if Phoenix liked it, then he might as well let keep it there.

Lefray took a drink of the lemonade. It tasted just like the real thing. It was hard to believe that mankind could create a virtual world this complete and delicious. He glanced at Phoenix. Delicious indeed. It saddened his heart that Sword Art Online, like every other technological advancement in world history, had been used to further violence.

He decided that he was over-thinking this. For all intents and purposes, Sword Art Online was a world where your strength and skill determined your fate. Nobody could push a button and kill millions of people. In that regard, SAO was paradise.

Lefray took another sip of his cold lemonade. "So, you were looking for the boss of this world, right? Any idea what it is? Or where?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Floor 14 (Dar then ask)   Floor 14 (Dar then ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:44 am

Phoenix chuckled at Leejay's remark."A girl can dream." Phoenix said while taking a sip of her strawberry lemonade. It was crazy how this tasted like the real thing, but it was just pixels. Now thinking about it, they've all been in the game for a couple of months now. They obviously couldn't survive like this, were they taken to a hospital of some sort and put on life support?

Phoenix snapped out of her thought when Leejay asked her another question. "Ah yes. I was looking for the boss because there was supposed to be a really rare treasure at the end. A lot of people died trying to find it so I decided to take up where they left off." Phoenix explained between sips of her strawberry lemonade. "We barley made it out with the scorpions, so try taking on this thing. It's pinchers are 3 times larger then the ones we faced, it has an extra pair of pinchers on it's mouth, and it has two stingers." She told him with a sigh. "I could take 'em if it were just the two of us!" Phoenix complained while taking another sip of her lemonade.

OOC:
The scorpion
http://www.lanceradvanced.com/Illustration/Illustration/Images/Scorp.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 14 (Dar then ask)   Floor 14 (Dar then ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:37 am

A large group of people had died just trying to find the boss. Lefray frowned. That either meant that some big wandering monster had killed them all, or that they hadn't reported finding the boss gate. Lefray's eyes narrowed for a moment. Those fools! Now more people could die because of their mistake. Players were required to tell the community where the boss gate was as soon as they found it. While there was no way to enforce this rule, it was meant to help the cause of clearing the game.

Lefray listened to Phoenix's description of the boss. It was very complete. She must have purchased the updated player's guide compiled from the beta testers.

He considered the boss's abilities and strengths. While he certainly did want to go beat the thing up, he had a bad feeling about it.

"No. We're going to need help. We're also going to need to bring a lot of antidote crystals. There's also another problem. My unarmed strikes could barely damage those scorpions normally. Their armor defense was too high. The boss is bound to have even better armor. All my combat skill points are in unarmed combat, so even if I used a different weapon...I won't be able to hurt the boss."

Nobody liked a good challenging fight more than Lefray, but this would be a suicide mission. Lefray didn't want to die right now.

"I hate to say it, but if we want to have a chance of beating that boss, we're going to need to level-grind."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Floor 14 (Dar then ask)   Floor 14 (Dar then ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:49 am

Phoenix took this in. Maybe she wasn't ready for this mission. That took out a chunk of her ego/pride. She sighed then looked at Leejay. "Yeah, you're right. It was stupid for me to even think that I could take on that monster on my own." Phoenix said in a rather monotone voice. She realized that being a downer would not help anything so she put on a fake smile and looked at Leejay. "Maybe we should advertise "The Dragon's Accord" more. We could get a few more people and go for this boss!" Phoenix suggested with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 14 (Dar then ask)   Floor 14 (Dar then ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:27 pm

Lefray hadn't wanted her to call herself stupid. "You're just passionate about clearing the game. That's a good thing."

Phoenix suggested that they get more people, and Lefray nodded. "That's a good idea, but I also want to make sure I'm not useless. I need to gain some levels and find some gear. I think there's a mini-boss a few floors back who dropped claws. They would work with my unarmed combat skills, but I never thought I'd need them, so I left that mini-boss alone. Would you go with me to get them? Unless you think I'm being selfish?"

He certainly didn't want to hold anyone back. Why hadn't he fought that mini-boss again? It was possible that mini-boss wasn't even there anymore. That wouldn't be the end of the world, though. The item could still be up for sale.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Floor 14 (Dar then ask)   Floor 14 (Dar then ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:03 pm

Phoenix smiled at Leejay. Him saying that she was passionate about fighting cheered her up a bit. "I think we all should be passionate about clearing this game. If we want to get back to our lives we should work with our strengths." Phoenix observed thoughtfully. She turned to Leejay with a soft smile.
He talked about how we should gain more levels and get better gear. Phoenix looked down at herself and giggled. "I don't even have any armor on." She said with a giggle. She never really needed armor because she was so fast. He then asked her if she'd go to the mini boss with him. "Of course! we are The Dragon's Accord!" Phoenix chimed happily as she threw her fist into the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 14 (Dar then ask)   Floor 14 (Dar then ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:42 am

Lefray gave Phoenix a curious look as she talked about not having any armor on. Did she have points in armor proficiency? Lefray certainly didn't wearing armor right now would slow down his speed and attacks.

Still, there was other gear that he could get. The claws, greaves, high quality robes, and maybe even some boots with speed enhancements on them. It seemed that he had some grinding to do, and possibly some shopping as well.

He was glad that Phoenix agreed to join him on hunting for the claws. It was only a mini-boss on a previous level, so it wasn't likely to be a super difficult fight. Still, it was always good to have backup...and company.

"Good. Let's get going, then." Lefray walked with Phoenix to the level gate. They could warp to any of the previous levels that had been cleared. "Floor 8." They disappeared from the nice, sunny beach...

And arrived in a world of snow and ice. Talk about a change in weather. Suddenly Lefray remembered why he hadn't gone after that specific mini-boss. It was a long trip across a cold, icy field to even get to the fight.

Lefray turned to Phoenix. "Well, that's enough work for now. I think it's time for a drink. Besides, the hot coco stops you from taking gradual cold damage, if I'm remembering this right." Lefray trudged through the deep snow towards the tavern. Even in this town it was cold. Fortunately, other players had been able to clear this level quickly without Lefray needing to do much. It had saved him a lot of walking through the snow.

But now he was back.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Floor 14 (Dar then ask)   Floor 14 (Dar then ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:22 pm

Phoenix smiled and followed Leejay out. He took her too floor 8 where they arrived in snow and ice. Phoenix quickly rubbed her arms and breathed out some smoke. "Th-Th-This s-sy-sucks.." Phoenix shivered loudly. Wearing a skirt, cut off shirt, and low protective gear in this weather sucks. Luckily, she had a heavy red coat. Phoenix entered her inventory and put on her heavy red cloak which she threw over her head to cover most of her face. "I have another red cloak, if you don't have anything." Phoenix told Leejay as she followed behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Floor 14 (Dar then ask)   Floor 14 (Dar then ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:15 pm

Lefray's thought about Phoenix's offer. His initial reaction was to turn it down. He didn't need a coat. It wasn't like his actual body was getting cold. However, getting a gift (even a temporary one) from Phoenix sounded nice.

"That would be nice. I'll take it."

They walked into the tavern, which thankfully had a large fireplace in it. The place was pretty much abandoned. Nobody wanted to stay on this floor for too long. Lefray couldn't blame them. He ordered two hot cocoa's and payed the small fee for them. While he was at it, he checked the local item listings. There was no mention of the claws.

He looked at the NPC barkeeper with a slight disdain on his face. It was always kind of odd to ask a bot for information, mostly because they looked and sounded just like normal people in this game.

"Did anyone ever kill the Great Snow Bunny mini-boss?"

"Nope," the jolly cheeked NPC said. "He's still out there. Hold on tightly to your frozen carrots if you go out his way."

Lefray took a sip of the hot cocoa. It tasted real enough, and he felt it starting to counter the effect of the frozen environment. It was a long walk across the frozen plains. He was going to have to drink a lot of this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floor 14 (Dar then ask)   Floor 14 (Dar then ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floor 14 (Dar then ask)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: