Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Arrival (Open)
Today at 2:21 am by Shadowwalker

» Duuuude (Noble Then Open)
Yesterday at 9:11 am by Energy

» A Forgotten Hero and an Unseen Threat. (Bloo/Private)
Yesterday at 5:53 am by Bloo

» Weaver
Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:27 am by Bloo

» Jennifer Necowl
Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:17 pm by Energy

» Testing out the minions (OPEN)
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:38 pm by Fox

» The Shovel Men (open)
Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:34 pm by Bloo

» A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]
Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:08 am by Gwen

» Who has time?
Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:47 pm by Dar

Top posting users this week
Energy

Shadowwalker

Top posting users this month
Energy

Megabot

Dar

Bloo

Fox

Tython

Noble

Pikazard

Silent Night

Sterling

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 2 Bots

Divvie, Shadowwalker

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Sterling

Hellbreaker

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

*~*~*~*~*Malan'tai and Luna Northlight's Wedding Invitation*~*~*~*~* (Sign-up thread for the wedding thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Cynthia Lachrome
Code Name: Kitsune/Discourse
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: *~*~*~*~*Malan'tai and Luna Northlight's Wedding Invitation*~*~*~*~* (Sign-up thread for the wedding thread)   Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:52 pm

Suddenly a scroll dropped down to all those who knew Luna and Malan'tai, it looked quite fancy and medieval styled.

Quote :
Dear Friend

Malan'tai and Luna would like to formally invite you to attend their wedding ceremony, it is a themed medieval wedding so if you would like to you are allowed to come in medieval fancy dress but you are also free to dress in normal wedding clothes.

The wedding is being held at Jump City's Stadium and there will be a jousting show with actors as well as a pick-around styled buffet with things such as mutton, chicken, roast hog, mead, a selection of pies, ham hock, ale, a choice of juices, turkey and many more medieval themed foods and drinks.

The wedding will be held on the 22nd of July and we would appreciate if you could respond as soon as possible. Thank you.

Nina Vulpes #9966ff

Beatrise Utonium #9966cc

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DivingDart
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*~*~*Malan'tai and Luna Northlight's Wedding Invitation*~*~*~*~* (Sign-up thread for the wedding thread)   Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:11 pm

One scroll descended over a small parish graveyard. Within which a gleeful ghoul was too preoccupied with digging to notice the soaring invitation. His first clue was a light clonk on the back of his noggin, as the scroll rebounded off his skull to roll into the hole.

It killed him.

Hours later, a bird landed on the inert body and pecked at Vernon's eye. A hand swept up and swatted the gull away, dispatching it in terrified flight. Scapegoat rose from his slumber and almost stood upon the scroll. Instead he picked it up and read, "No! Oh no!" He fussed, "How am I suppose to crash it now? They invited me!" Guess he had to turn up on time like the other guests now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*~*~*Malan'tai and Luna Northlight's Wedding Invitation*~*~*~*~* (Sign-up thread for the wedding thread)   Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:46 pm

The scroll descended to the ground softly by the girl in the meadow. It took her a moment to pry herself away from her book to even notice it. When she read it, she blinked. "Malan'tai? I've only met him a couple times... Though he did say he was a friend of my father's... Must be a big wedding... Sounds like fun!" *giggle* She read the rest and got excited, instantly flying out of the forest to look for the perfect dress to wear

Avytrius Caelum - "I'm living my life to the fullest."

Yui Fotias - "Dreams are my reality."

To the threads!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*~*~*Malan'tai and Luna Northlight's Wedding Invitation*~*~*~*~* (Sign-up thread for the wedding thread)   Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:48 pm

That brings the total to four, there are four more slots available.

I before e except after c and when sounding like a as in neighbor and weigh, and on weekends and holidays and all throughout May, and you'll always be wrong no matter what you say!
-Brian Regan

Images for characters
Tristano, death's favorite #ffff00
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Procrastination Queen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*~*~*Malan'tai and Luna Northlight's Wedding Invitation*~*~*~*~* (Sign-up thread for the wedding thread)   Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:52 pm

The twins were out at the beach. They were both running around and playing Frisbee and having a great time! Even though they were some of the top criminals in Jumpcity, they looked like innocent teenagers (as innocent as one gets).
They both climbed back to their towels and umbrella when they saw a letter descend from the sky. They picked it up and read it in union, getting stares from others. The Carnage brothers smirked and fist pumped, but inwardly, Alex wasn't the happiest person alive.
"Bow ties?" Alec asked his brother. "Bow Ties!" Alex told him back with a grin. They packed up and left to go get a nicer suit with a new pair of bow ties.

Love, Guts, and Chocolate Cake.

Spider Girl - Cuelphihly

Back to top Go down
View user profile
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Kristoff Makarov
Code Name: N/A

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*~*~*Malan'tai and Luna Northlight's Wedding Invitation*~*~*~*~* (Sign-up thread for the wedding thread)   Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:42 am

Kris had been over hearing reports of the entirety of JC Stadium had been rented out. Kris had to find out what was going on, so he listened to multiple people talking about it; July 22nd, some sort of wedding. That was perfect, people always got liquored up at weddings, meaning people would spill information like the wine that would be all over their nice suits. Speaking of which, Kris smiled and went to 'borrow' a new suit.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Cynthia Lachrome
Code Name: Kitsune/Discourse

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*~*~*Malan'tai and Luna Northlight's Wedding Invitation*~*~*~*~* (Sign-up thread for the wedding thread)   Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:40 pm

Okay six people should be enough, I'll start the wedding thread when I get back from Scotland on the Saturday after this Saturday (I'm going this Saturday).

Nina Vulpes #9966ff

Beatrise Utonium #9966cc

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*~*~*Malan'tai and Luna Northlight's Wedding Invitation*~*~*~*~* (Sign-up thread for the wedding thread)   

Back to top Go down

*~*~*~*~*Malan'tai and Luna Northlight's Wedding Invitation*~*~*~*~* (Sign-up thread for the wedding thread)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1