Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Cycle Continues
Today at 2:27 am by Mega

» Dukes Up (Ask)
Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:28 pm by Emmz

» I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:12 am by CM

» how to avoid vanishing [open, it's a plot thread Bow]
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:33 am by Tython

» Make A Meal Of It (Ask)
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:20 am by Bow

» Scarlet and Gold (Bloo)
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:02 am by Bow

» The Obituaries (Ask)
Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:23 pm by Mega

» Hubble Bubble Now There's Trouble (Open)
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:44 pm by Brother Grimm

» Alduin Ryzestein
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:36 pm by Mega

Top posting users this week
CM

Ama

Emmz

Mega

Top posting users this month
Mega

Tython

DivingDart

Emmz

Ama

Bow

CM

St. Jommy

The Departed

Brother Grimm

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 2 Bots

Emmz

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Kyte

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

The Queen's Approach (Bow)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Approach (Bow)   Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:22 am

The memory was still almost too much for her and as Necati took time to try and figure out the emotion that Bow was experiencing, that same emotion was changing rapidly. Always in doubles, a positive and negative, but they were spinning around in her mind. Happy and sad, Love and loneliness, joy and depression, peace and chaos. Never would she say it, but she was beginning to get a headache, but she needed to see this through. Not only for her own sake, but she knew it was Fate's decision all along. It was controlling her life and had deemed this journey to be necessary, wherever it may lead them.

His voice was the only thing to pull her out of her own thoughts and she just listened, her head still resting on his chest, her breathing still trying to steady itself as she took in his words. When he spoke the word orphaned, she gripped onto his coat and shivered gently in his arms. This was the memory she was most dreading and yet the one even she knew had to be seen. As he lifted her eyes up to his, she stared into those gorgeous silver orbs of purely perfect grimace, she tried to smile for him, though he would be able to tell it was fake. When he apologized, she really did smile softly and looked into his eyes, hers full of compassion and understanding as she whispered. "Please do not be sorry... It is not your fault that it happened and I want to know." She tried to take all of the weight off of his shoulders even though she knew it was impossible, but she would try her best, even if she had no idea what she was doing. Then he kissed her forehead and she blinked, blushing lightly. And when the world disappeared, she held on tight in peace that nothing could harm her in his arms.

How could she have known what was to happen next? As the two were pulled apart she screamed in absolute terror, her voice being lost with those of the departed already. However, her bright lavender eyes were sure to stand out for the briefest of moments to him. It felt like she was slammed against a wall by a ton of bricks when everything that she had ever felt came flooding back to her senses ten times as strong. It knocked the wind out of her and slowly she passed out, falling through time and space with nothing to lead her. It felt like an eternity, but was sure to be only a second, before she landed somewhere with a thud. Necati was the first thing to fill her vision as she awoke and she went wide eyed, clinging around his neck and trembling in his arms, whispering. "I-I was so scared..." She was close to tears when he began to speak, but tried to hold them back as best she could, succeeding for most of them. As he spoke in irritation, Bow just nodded and she smiled sweetly up at him. Her voice kind and loving. "Then I will learn about you. I don't count this as a delay or weakness at all Necati. You shouldn't have been forcing yourself to do so much if you weren't ready, but I thank you for it selfishly anyway... Let's watch this unfold together. Let me be the one to carry you through a memory now." She was being completely serious. She wanted to help him just as much as he seemed to want to help her.

When she stood up, she felt her knees were still wobbly and winced quickly, but tried not to let him see it. Her grip on his hand spoke volumes though, as did her heavy breathing. The crash of emotions had taken a toll on her and her heart was pounding still. Though, when she saw the building before them, she couldn't help but gasp in its beauty. Her awe and wonder quickly replaced the grimace on her face and she smiled. "So perfect..." As they walked in, she did her best to not touch anyone, but listened to each and every conversation she could. When they made it into the throne room, and up to the very front, her jaw dropped. There. On the right of the king. Was a man that looked exactly like the Necati she had met. She turned to him and whispered. "That is you, yes?" Her mind began to race to try to figure out what would happen before it did so, though she knew it was impossible. So, after a moment, she just watched with amazement as the scene unfolded before her.

Avytrius Caelum - "I'm living my life to the fullest."

Yui Fotias - "Dreams are my reality."

To the threads!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace

RPG character
Name: Necati - Azural
Code Name: The Fallen- The Life Binder
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Approach (Bow)   Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:02 pm

Necati’s eyes narrowed as the younger version of him met his gaze.  The Reaper let a shallow grimace form on his face as the younger version glared at the two trespassers in time.  His stare smoldered hot with contempt and annoyance.  Even if this was a memory, visiting a being such as himself would create a whole new set of rules.  First, that there was no doubt there presence would not be concealed from him.  Necati cursed the accident once more in depths of his mind as he forced himself to stand erect.   How had he forgotten that this had come to pass millennia’s ago.  He had already lived through this point in history once.  Thinking back he could remember this day quite vividly in his mind and the feelings of annoyance that had consumed him in youth.  Laughing a little Necati remembered the verbal lashing he had tried to unleash on the future reaper for his inability to keep outsiders from wondering their collective past and future.  Of course that did not last long if memory served him well he also was quickly put in his place by the elder version of himself.

Just then the king rose from his seat and addressed the court.  The loud din that had hung over the court since their arrival grew dead silence as all eyes including the Necati’s and Bow’s were drawn to the king.  A jovial smile was written across his face as his cheeks glowed red with that of powerful drink.  Opening his mouthNapalum’s booming voice echoed through the room.  “Hello honored guests.  I cannot begin to describe how thankful the queen and I are for your attendance of this…(hiccup) most momentous of occasions.  For the past few months we have had an insurgence of revolutionaries in our mitts that desired to dethrone yours truly.  We have spent many long months and lost countless lives fighting these traitors for control of our country but today is the day the last blood will be spilled.  We have captured their leader Sethius and today he will be EXICUTED!”  The crowd roared their approval.  “Bring out the prisoner!” Two armored guards came fourth dragging out a middle aged man.  He stood about 6 feet tall had short brown hair broad shoulders an bright yellow eyes.  His face was twisted in pain, scorn and disgust as they drug him out in shackles.  Reaching the kings feet that punched him hard in the stomach forcing the man to kneel before him.  

The King smiled widely as he continued with the speech, “Let it not be Said that I am an unjust king.  Even though he did not receive a trial I will give him the opportunity to save his own life by trial of combat. If he can best just one of my soldier I will let him live out the rest of his days as a servant in the dock yards.  Is that not gracious of me?”  The crowd roared approval once again.  The two guards gruffly picked the man back up to his feet and let him to the center of the room.    Where a make %#!@ ring had been set up.  It was elevated 10 feet off the ground and lacked walls.  A fall from it would definitely be painful but not deadly.  In a none ceremonious fashion the man was released of his bonds and thrown atop it.  The king spoke again once more this time is voice a sarcastic taunt, “So my visionary by who’s sword will you have your life ended, pick any soldier in the room.  I assure you they are all equal apt at ending one’s life.”  The man stood feeling his wrists as he opened and closed his hands.  There was not an ounce of fear in his eyes as he looked boldly into the king’s shinning brown orbs and spoke his challenge.  “I challenge none other than the tyrant who is the cancer that plagues these times.  I challenge you King Napalum.”  The King let out a radiant laugh as the crowd echoed it before he spoke again this time in a tone resonating with condescension, “You jest to much plebe you do not deserve to stand in the same ring as a King your are filth a nothing and a no one.  If you will not pick an opponent I will choose one for you.”  

The king turned his head to the younger reaper, “Necati  my General do me a favor and end this wretches life.  Make it slow and painful too for his insolence.”  The younger Reaper let a wicked smile cross his lips as he acknowledged the order with a slight nod of his head.  Taking one step he disappeared into thin air with a wisp of black smoke remaining where he had stood before he reappeared on the stage in front of the man.  His immaculate white smile was stretched wide across his face.  Motioning to one of the other guards a sword was thrown to the man who reluctantly picked it up.  The rebel leader’s face had broken.  The gravity of what stood before him as his only means of survival had come crashing down upon his head.  The fear could be seen in his face along with his trembling hands.  A sword was thrown to Necati .  Taking a secont to catch it the younger Reaper laughed as he threw it to the ground outside the ring.  A blatantly display of his confidence, raising one hand to the man he motioned him to start as The Reaper turned sideways readying himself.  The crowd roared with laughter, this was a common site to them execution by combat was the king’s favorite past time.  Instantly the man shot forward closing the distance quickly lunging at Necati.  Smoothly the younger Reaper moved out of the way as his right foot swept around taking the man’s legs out from under him.  He fell to the ground with a quick thud as Necati walked away his back turned to him.  A shake of his head and wag of his finger taunted he downed man as the rebel regained his footing and tried to form some sort of composure.  

Closing on the Reaper again he swung wildly at his head with a ferocious cut.  Easily ducking underneath the blow Necati spun around as his right hand came flying around transversely backhanding the man across the face knocking him to the ground with a great thud.  The man gasped and held his face as he tried to regain his baring and stop the inevitable ringing in his ears.  The crowd roared their approval and the King yelled his encouragement.  The man stood slowly once more but the futility of the fight was beginning to show on his face.  He was losing the belief that he could win this.  Moving forward shakily once more he brought the sword crashing down towards Necati.  Instead of moving the younger Reaper caught the sword with two fingers holding it inches above his head.  The man’s face contorted with strain as he tried to force the blade down the final distance that would split Necati’s head but it would not budge.  The crowd cooed in laughter as Necati’s face slowly formed a wry smile.  Then in an instant he moved and his left arm went through the man’s chest the cracking of bones could be heard as it appeared out the other side.  Blood spewed forth as the body grew limp on the Reaper’s arm.  The Crowd applauded once more as Necati withdrew his hand letting him fall in a heap to the floor.  Facing the King the younger reaper bowed as Napalum waved his right hand in approval.  The older Necati quickly wiped the smile that had formed on his face from the scene that had played out before him as he turned to bow to gauge her reaction.

He was sure the acts of such a barbaric nature would not be well received but it was his past and it was still him in the darkest reaches of his soul.  However, he had hope to hide that part for just a bit longer.

Not while I still live.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Approach (Bow)   Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:23 pm

Bow's gaze traveled between the two Necati's as they seemed to have a stare down, silently communicating with a depth she would never know. Her hand held his tight though, trying to convey comfort to him as he glared at his younger self. It was weird seeing them like this. All of the memories so far had no idea of their presence whatsoever. Now there was he who could see them and it made her a little more uncomfortable. She wondered what he felt about them being here and decided with that look on his face that it could be nothing good. When her Necati laughed she blinked, looking up at him as if to ask what was so funny, though she didn't think it was appropriate to ask that at the moment.

Even if she had wanted to ask, she didn't have time to do so as the king stood up and everything in the hall went silent. Bow blinked and couldn't help but smile in awe that one man's standing could make a mass of people like that hush their tongues and turn to him. The smile on his face was undoubtedly from a drink, but it still made Bow smile sweetly as she watched him, still holding onto Necati's hand. As the king spoke of what had transpired within the last few months, color drained from Bow's face. The poor innocents who had lost their lives was all she could think about. That was, until he spoke the word 'executed'. With the roar of approval coming from the crowd, Bow's silence and wide eyes were sure to stand out. She covered her mouth with one hand and held his with the other tightly as they brought out the leader of the revolutionaries. She gasped when they punched him in the stomach to make him kneel before the king. It was hard for her to see this. She hated seeing others in pain.

As the king continued, she turned her eyes up to his once more. The wide smile that played across his lips made Bow feel uneasy in her stomach, worried for what was to come of it. When he spoke of trial by combat Bow's eyes got wide once more and she shook her head, whispering almost inaudibly under the roar of approval from everyone else. "T-this isn't right... H-he isn't gracious..." When the prisoner was thrown up onto the make shift ring, she gasped. Then the king gave him the choice of whom to pick and battle against. Bow thought it was actually quite clever that he chose the king, though none of this was what she wanted to happen. Maybe the king would note the ingeniousness of this man's choice and think again before killing him? Then he spoke and Bow sighed, knowing all hope was lost for this man's life to somehow be spared. Now the only question was by whose hand would they fight. And who would come out on top.

When the king turned to the younger Necati, Bow's eyes again were wide and she looked up at her Necati in slight shock. But, then again, perhaps that is why Fate chose this time to show her. Young Necati gave a twisted smile and Bow bit her lip. She didn't want to watch what was coming. She knew the outcome already. The man's Fate was sealed as soon as the king had turned to Necati. That she was sure of. Then the battle commenced. The fact that Necati threw away the sword that was offered him was oddly predictable to Bow. Something about him screamed power to her and she knew he didn't need it. As the battle waged on, she was increasingly glad that she could not be seen. Her looks of shock and terror were sure to be unwelcomed with the roar of laughter and approval around her.

When the final blow was taken, Bow screamed and covered her mouth with both hands, finally letting go of his. She was trembling as those last few moments of the man's life continued to reel through her mind again and again in rapid succession. Tears leaked down her cheeks and she began to take a few steps back from him, trying to calm herself. Slowly but surely, things began to fall into place in her mind and she took a step towards him again and wrapped her arms gently around his waist, whispering to him as everything came together. "This is your past... It's a part of you... Just as you have seen many sides of me as we have traveled through my memories, this is a side of you... One that I'm not necessarily fond of, but a side nonetheless..." She looked up into his eyes with a gentle smile and loving eyes.

The girl was a symbol of peace. She took the worst in people and found the silver lining in everything they did. She saw this display as an exhibit of his power and loyalty to the king. Though he took joy in it from what she could tell, who shouldn't be happy doing what they needed to do. It didn't change the way she felt about him. He was still the amazing deity that was showing her her own life in ways she could have never imagined. So what if he took his role as Death literally in his younger years? He was lead by Fate that he would always be loyal to.

To the threads!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Approach (Bow)   Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:41 am

Necati was awe struck by the girl’s seemingly endless capacity to love and forgive.  She had witnessed an act truly most heinous and simply wiped it away with a hug and a statement that she could understand and forgive.  The Reaper’s expression remained blank as he could only stare in wonder at this miraculous creature that clang tightly to his waist.  She was surely the embodiment of all that fate had done right throughout the timeless enigma that was creation.  Putting his arms around her as well he had the overwhelming feeling of guilt come bearing down upon his crown.  This was an emotion that had died out an uncountable number of years ago.  Lowering his voice, he spoke with just the tiniest amount of humanity in his undertones, “It is a part of me, and one that forever will reside in the farthest reaches of my being.  However, it is something I am truly regretful of, it is something I consider to be an imperfection of my otherwise flawless existence.  It is a fault that must be removed if balance is to ever be truly served.  In my younger years I let bloodlust; pride and taste for power rule me without equal.  I reveled in the chaos and destruction I wrought. Nothing during these years brought me more joy that the hushed tones and fearful whispers of those who dared not speak my name aloud.”  Turning his gaze once more to his younger form the silver in his eyes glinted as his face became melancholy for an instant.

What stood before him was the beast he tried to control for the better part of his existence. It was a constant struggle and as he grew stronger with time the control seemed to wane.   This tender moment of humanity was quickly stifled by his younger versions arrival to their group.  Jumping from the center platform he landed before them smoothly with an bizarre grace that only went further to confirm his divinity.  The younger Reaper whore a wide smile that showed off the beauty of his face as his voice took a jovial yet unearthly perfect tone, “ Awe Necati the elder, how pleasant it is to see you revisiting your old time line.  It is about time that fate brought you back to rekindle the thirst you seemed to have forgotten.”  Taking a step forward the younger reaper’s gaze fell to Bow.  “Oh what is this, I see you brought yourself some company.”  Looking her up and down he continued with a wicked tone, “Not quite the taste we once had in our consorts I see but none the less just as ravishing I am sure.  I do hope you intend to share.”  Before the sentence had cleared his younger’s lips. Necati’s hand whipped out with blinding speed.  He wrapped his fingers firmly around his younger’s neck as he lifted him off the ground.

The Reaper’s voice turned dark and low as it left his mouth hissing with power, “Mind your tongue insolent pup. I am eons older and stronger than you could imagine and I have no problem leaving you in an undefinable amount of pain and torment for the next thousand years should another utterance like that escape your lips.”  The Younger reapers face still wore a wicked smile.  It appeared he cared neither about his elder’s threats nor the fact he had been lifted off his feet and was now dangling a good 6 inches off the ground.  “My my, Elder have you grown soft and attached to the fallacy of balance.  You would protect a human’s honor?  My future is certainly one I am most embarrassed of.  What happened in your life that has made you so weak?  If you tell me perhaps not all time lines need there be a Reaper of so little back bone.”  Necati’s face grew dangerous as in an instant he through the younger onto the stage.  The boy landed elegantly turning so as to land on his feet.  Standing slowly he motioned to Necati.  The invitation was not needed in a flash Necati appeared on the stage his scythe in hand and dark purple runes begging to appear on his human form.  The younger Reaper smiled as he placed one hand in front of him and his own scythe materialized twisting the strings of reality around it as is came into sight.  However, the two appeared to be almost completely different weapons.  The younger’s was twisted and warped, it had spiked protrusions and glints of tainted red gems scattered throughout the body and blade of the weapon.  It dripped blood from the crimson blade and gave off a sickly feeling as a low scream echoed from the blade.  On the other hand the Elder Reapers scythe was a gleaming sliver color with dark green pendants glowing brightly along the body and blade.  It was bladed at both the top and bottom to signify balance.  Both blades were colored a bright shade of silver with a dark purple to black hue the same as the mist that appeared to roll off it.  The hum that came from his blade was of unbridled power as opposed to the souls whose power the younger reaper harnessed.  

The Elder spoke in a cold and calculated tone, “It is time I cut that pointed tongue from your mouth.”  In an instant he had closed the gap as his scythe flashed forward in a vertical cut.  The younger lifted his scythe blocking the blow.  The two weapons collided with the hiss of metal on metal as a shock wave shook the palace and the people let out a loud murmur of fear and began to make their way to the exit.  The king did not move he had already been overcome by the sleeping effect of the alcohol that now flowed through his veins.  Only Bow would bear witness to this battle of god’s.  The elder quickly whipped his body around as his left leg shot out catching his younger in the sternum.   A loud groan could be heard as the younger reaper shot back word crashing into the wall with a sickening thud.  The marble broke as his body left a crater where he had hit.  Freeing himself the boy jumped down as bits of rock and dust clack against the stone floor after freeing themselves from the wall.  “You combat is not nearly as in adequate as I would have imagined, perhaps this will be a bit more sport than I have had in the last centuries of existence on this wretched planet.”  

Not while I still live.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Approach (Bow)   Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:05 am

The girl listened to his words with an open heart and mind, trying to wrap her less than mortal brain around what he was saying. He considered this to be something that he despised in himself and that he has removed the lust of blood and power out of his system. That, that seemed wrong to her for some reason. It was still part of who he was. He shouldn't get rid of it so readily. She looked up into his eyes as he looked at his younger self and gasped softly. "Maybe that's why Fate has brought us here... Because you have forgotten who you once were. Maybe it wants you to know that this, chaos, in you is necessary for balance as well... Though, maybe not as strong as it once was..." A shiver ran up her spine as a flash of the young man's body once again entered her mind and made her cringe.

Her thoughts were soon interrupted by the appearance of the young Necati in their presence. Her eyes shot up to his and she bit her lip, noting that his aura seemed even more decrepit than her Necati's, but still held that allure. That enchanting facet that drew her near to hers, drew her to the young one as well. And because one part of him was more fearful, the enticing nature of him had her eyes glued to him even more so. When he spoke of her, a blush swept across her cheeks and she bit her lip, stepping slightly behind her Necati for protection from him. It seemed that she might need it.

Then he did something she didn't expect at all. His hand lashed out and gripped the younger Necati by the throat, making Bow go wide eyed and yelp in sympathy pains for him. Then he spoke again and her eyes went even wider as her jaw dropped at the words he said. The tone of which had her shivering in fear. It couldn't be helped. Death was speaking and every fiber in her being knew that fact more than even her mind did. His words were like a law to her. Then the younger of the two spoke again and she froze. They were the same existence, yet completely different. This she was absolutely sure of now. The young one mocked her Necati and she bit her lip. She knew he wasn't weak. He was the most powerful deity she would ever know. That she was positive of. She opened her mouth to utter her rebuttal, but it was too late. The young one was up in the air, flying towards the center stage which he landed gracefully onto. Her Necati was quick to follow, revealing for the first time to her, the scythe. The symbol of death to all mortals. And she was amazed. The younger then summoned his blade and she gasped. They were different! She hadn't thought they would be. But, they fit their owners perfectly. The younger scythe was disgustingly vile and full of blood. The scream was enough to make Rain cover her ears for a moment as she teared up, longing for the souls he had captured to be at peace. Her Necati's scythe was in perfect harmony. The two blades were gorgeous and the glory of them was pure and almost serene.

That was when it hit her. Her Necati hadn't forgotten who he once was, he had learned from the experience of being in that place and had come through it with insane power and balance. It was amazing. She couldn't describe it any other way. Seeing the two of them together like this was absolutely amazing. It was like watching twins but, she knew which was which just through their simple postures. Their auras. And now their weapons. It was clear to her who would come out victorious, but then it struck her as well. They were fighting with each other. This was not an external battle but rather an internal struggle for the same man. Then the war commenced. With wide eyes she watched as they began, her Necati sending the first blow and the younger coming at him right after. The hall had emptied without Rain's knowledge as her full attention was spent on the two Necati's. The two deities. The two gods. No. The SAME god, Death.

Her eyes went even wider and she flew up in the middle of them, putting her arms out between them and screamed. "STOP IT YOU TWO!!" Her eyes were filled to the brim with tears as she hoped to get through to them with her words. "I know it seems like the right thing to do is to fight right now, but please stop and think about what you're really doing. You're the same deity. Death. Just at two different points in time. The world will always need you to keep order and balance, but maybe the way it needs you will always be different. At this point, the blood lust and joy filled Necati is needed, but in my time, we need someone to keep balance, because us humans are making enough chaos to go around. So, please don't fight." She looked at her Necati, turning her back to the younger one. "Think about it... Yes, you feel like this is an imperfect being before you, but he's still you. Just at a younger time. Everyone goes through a rebellious phase, human or not. I'm sure even I did... Though I really can't say for certain..." She giggled and scratched the back of her head before sighing. "Anyway... My point is this. Don't fight an unnecessary battle. You should try talking to see how this meeting could benefit both of you! That way everyone's a winner." She smiled her adoring smile, hoping that she had gotten through.

To the threads!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Approach (Bow)   Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:31 am

The girl was brave beyond measure Necati could respect that but stepping between two warring deities was borderline madness.  He had been in this time before, lived out these circumstance and knew what the result of her intrusion would be.  His silver eyes look into hers his brow furrowing with concern as he spoke.  “I have learned what I needed from this time.  I have grown and changed becoming the God I am suppose to be.  We are here for him.”  His hand went out motioning to the younger reaper behind her.  “He lacks any sort of respect for fate, life or existence.  He cares only about his own selfish agenda and will strike down all that stands in his way.  He is vile, evil and unrepentant.  We are here to hammer him into submission, not guide him to the light.  If we do not he will end this world and kill everything on it and you will suffer a fate that none should bare.  Please stand aside and let me show him the path to true strength for it is different than path to intoxicating power.”  The moment the last word left his mouth Necati’s mind went racing he knew what was about to happen and that he by fates design could not stop it.  His eyes became down cast as true repulsion in his younger self showed through.  The words “I am sorry.” Came forth in a disturbingly human tone.  

In a flash bow would feel the younger Reaper appear behind her.  One hand clasping over her mouth to silence any futile scream as the other immobilized her arms behind her back.  The last thing she would hear before her world went black would be his sickeningly perfect voice in her ear.  “You have a bit of fire in you.  I would like to see how brightly it burns before I snuff it out.”  Taking the hand from her mouth he gently brushed the hair from her face putting it behind her ear.  “Don’t worry love, you and I will have some fun before I break you.  After all I couldn’t live with the idea of that stiff getting you all to himself.”  It was then that she was robbed of all her sense and cast into pure darkness.  She would feel instant vertigo as if careening aimlessly through space and time.  Her nerves would burn but the pain would last for only a second before she slipped into a deep slumber.  Meanwhile the Elder Necati looked on in disgust as the two disappeared into the veil of darkness.  Making a move to follow the book of fate sparked to life reminding him of his role in act.  A scowl crossed his face as he spoke quietly, “Enjoy you self young Reaper for when you return I will visit an indefinable amount of pain and anguish upon you.  I will make you regret your wretched existence and bring you kicking and screaming into the light of justice.”  

Change of Scene to Younger Necati’s Realm.  Open with Bow sleeping in his arms.

The younger Necati looked down at the youthful girl that now lay limp in his arms.  The younger Reaper let a wicked smile form across his face as he gloated over his perceived victory.  Moving smoothly he laid her down on his silk canopy bead.  Placing her between two other fetching companions he had collected over the years.  Moving elegantly across the room he sat heavily in a plush arm chair on the other side of the space.  Letting himself venture a gaze toward the bed he looked upon the trio pleased with his recent acquisition.  Taking the glistening diamond earring out of his ears he let out a sigh of relief and exhaustion.  Time was moving quickly for him and the events of this line were playing out just as he had plotted.  Soon he would be in control of the largest and most advanced empire of this planet.  Then he would sow war and destruction.  The human factions would kill each other leaving the planet a smoldering pile of ash ready for the harvest.  The pleasant thoughts brought a smile to his lips as he removed the heavy gold necklace and bracelets that adorned him.  Putting his attention back to the expansive bed he noted that something was off…yes her outfit, it was much too modest for his taste.  Raising a hand dark lines flowed over the unconscious Bow wrapping itself around her body forming to her curves.  In an instant the bindings melting away taking her old outfit with them leaving in their place a more tightly fitted garb of Necati’s own design.  Black and purple was the theme of the outfit just as was the room.  

She would awaken to find herself in a pitch black corset tightly fitted to her petite frame.  This would be complemented with a very then purple skirt that would be around her waist and reach the floor along with the silky crimson undergarments that complete the outfit.  The younger Reaper smiled, he was sure embarrassment would run rampant for one creature as modest and shy as she. Laughing Necati smiled, he had made her outfit more unique than the others.  Hopefully the other two would let their jealousy subside… then again he cared not for human concerns.  Leaning back he snapped his fingers and waited for her to awaken.  Lifting his hand black mist rose up from the floor and wove itself into a beautiful wood table with dark red wine and glistening crystal glasses resting upon it.  Taking the wine he poured two tumblers and proceeded to sip on his own. Necati’s bright silver eyes rested on the sleeping girl it was time he found out what made her so special to his elder and perhaps had a taste of it himself. His voice took an intoxicating jovial tone. "Awake young one. The time for sleep has passed and I desire your company. I would recommend that you do not keep me waiting."

Not while I still live.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Approach (Bow)   Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:28 am

[On review of your app you lack the ability to travel through your memories, also direct magic is not listed. This is a form of character abuse since it is an unapproved power. Needs to be stopped. Have a nice day.]

I before e except after c and when sounding like a as in neighbor and weigh, and on weekends and holidays and all throughout May, and you'll always be wrong no matter what you say!
-Brian Regan

Images for characters
Tristano, death's favorite #ffff00
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Approach (Bow)   Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:48 am

Can I reply here?

To the threads!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Approach (Bow)   

Back to top Go down

The Queen's Approach (Bow)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2