Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 5 Vote_lcapPokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 5 Voting_barPokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 5 Vote_lcapPokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 5 Voting_barPokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:51 am

He blinked as he actually got a kiss on the forehead, and she started cuddling with him. He was a bit flustered, but in a good way, as he held her tightly, resting his head on top of hers.

Did I just "level up"? He asked softly, chuckling, referring to his level of compatibility with Nina.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:02 am

Nina couldn't help but laugh "maybe..." she simply said before moving back "now lets get some breakfast started yes?" she said smiling, tossing some Grumpig bacon onto a pan then put it over the already burning fire.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:03 am

He smiled as Nina said maybe, before letting go and saying they should get breakfast started. She took out some bacon and started frying it.

Thanks for helping me, Nina...while you do that, is there any like, rivers or natural springs around here? I need to take a shower. He blinked, before smiling and adding, I don't think I can win you over smelling like a pig, can I?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:17 am

Nina couldn't help but laugh "yeah I think I heard water behind those trees" she said, pointing westwards to some trees, keeping an eye on the bacon.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:30 am

He nods, smiling.

Thanks, Nina. If I'm not out in time, just put it on a plate for me, please?

He grabbed his bag and went to where Nina had told him the water was, quickly taking a peek behind him to make sure Nina wasn't looking before pulling out his bath things and dropping into the water after stripping down. It was a natural hot spring, apparently.

Well that's horribly convenient... Kyte noted.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:33 am

Nina nodded as she took out a spatula and began turning the bacon over, letting it sizzle in its own juices happily.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:52 am

After a few minutes, Kyte got out, changing into some fresh clothes and washing his old ones, leaving them on some rocks to let them dry as he came back to Nina, smiling and feeling refreshed.

Is it done yet?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:58 am

Nina handed him his plate of bacon happily as she started eating hers.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:05 am

He smiled, taking the plate when she offered it to him.

Thank you so much, Nina.

He pulled out a Pokeball, it increasing in size, before he activated it.

Luke, time to eat.

Luke formed from the light, rubbing his eyes, before piping up cheerily and running over to snuggle with Nina's leg. After that, he came back over to Kyte, and Kyte gave him some bacon.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:13 am

Nina chuckled when Luke came to hug her leg, petting his head happily as she fed her pokemon that had been on watch all night and hunting and such.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:17 am

When Kyte finished, he stretched, smiling.

Thank you for the wonderful breakfast, Nina. So...are we leaving this morning?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:21 am

Nina nodded as she returned all her pokemon but Ahri, she then started packing up camp "we need to get an early start" she said before looking at her watch "or uhh...just a start" she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:42 am

He smiled, helping her pack up camp again, carrying some of the stuff for her as she said they needed to get an early start...or just start, at the least. He chuckled a bit with her.

Alright...let's get started, then, he said with a smile.

As they started walking, he thought he might as well try something. He slowly looked the other way while nonchalantly reaching for her hand, trying to play it off.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:25 pm

Nina chuckled as she quickly stretched as soon as she felt his hand touch hers as she walked calmly, humming a soft tune.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:31 pm

He blinked, quickly withdrawing his hand from hers when she refused to hold it, acting as if it were an accident.

S-sorry, he apologized, walking awkwardly.

Smooth moves, genius.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: