Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 4 Vote_lcapPokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 4 Voting_barPokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 4 Vote_lcapPokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 4 Voting_barPokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 5:26 pm

Nina looked to him, blinking when she was in the middle of getting changed before she shrugged and continued, pulling on a pair of jeans "mornin Kyte" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 5:40 pm

He smiled at Nina as she responded with her own good morning after shrugging. However, Kyte couldn't help but feel that he was missing something from her shrug. After a few moments, Kyte realized he had been staring at Nina's stark naked body when he had woken up, and had just been watching.

Kyte's face turned red. AH! He suddenly jumped up, scrambling to get out of the tent as he turned away from the entrance.

I-I-I-I am s-s-so sorry, Nina! Please forgive me!
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 5:44 pm

Nina smiled "it's alright Kyte you'll see a woman's naked body someday anyway" she said with a chuckle "don't be so shy" she added.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 5:47 pm

He frowned, his cheeks still red and flustered as he looked back towards the tent, sure that Nina was done.

B-but...w-we haven't even decided if we want to date yet...how could I possibly take advantage of you like that?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 5:55 pm

Nina walked out of the tent and ruffled his hair "d'aweh aren't you such a sweetie, thinking about my feelings like that" she said as she began packing up the camp.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 6:01 pm

He looked up at Nina as she called him sweet for thinking of her feelings. That calmed Kyte down a bit, as he smiled at her, and started to help Nina pack up the camp after throwing a shirt on.

Well...I told you...I genuinely like you...
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 6:05 pm

Nina blushed a little as she continued to pack up "yeah...to tell the truth I'm kinda crushing on this guy called Crisis at the moment...you might have heard of him, he's pretty well-known" she said.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 6:11 pm

He continued to help Nina pack up, but then something happened. As Nina mentioned Crisis's name, he dropped the tent he was carrying, freezing, his body locking up as Nina said he might have heard of him. Kyte's eyes widened, and he bit his lip, drawing a bit of blood as he looked down to the ground. He had thought of telling Nina eventually, but now wanted black dye just so she wouldn't notice his resemblance.

Oh...that's...interesting...

Nothing ever changes. He gets all the girls.

He picked back up the tent, starting to help pack again, but more slowly than before.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 6:20 pm

Nina blinked, she seemed to have upset Kyte "I'm sorry...did I say something bad?...Did he defeat you in a battle or something?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 6:37 pm

Kyte frowned, turning to Nina as she apologized, asking about what she said and why it offended him. He figured he might as well tell her.

...take a real good look at me. I thought you had before...but really...take a good look at me. I haven't been on tv as much as he has...but you might see something.

Kyte waited to see if she saw the resemblance. Kyte had also been on tv a few times, but of course, not as much as Crisis, and when he was on, it was only to talk about how Crisis had a brother that didn't amount to anything.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:18 am

Nina walked up to Kyte and examined his face closely before looking surprised "y-you're his brother...his younger brother..." she uttered in amazement "this is...this is unbelievable..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:21 am

Nina finally realized who he was, and her words ripped a hole in his chest, as she was amazed. He scowled, looking away.

Yeah...that's all I've ever been..."his brother"...not Kyte Sinaura. "His brother. Any girl I liked...anyone I've met...

He fell silent, knowing he was being a bit angsty, but didn't know how else to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:25 am

Nina just silently hugged him "please forgive me" she whispered to his ear, hugging him tighter, trying to make him feel better somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:28 am

He sighed gently, hugging her back as she asked him to forgive her. It did a lot to help, and he rubbed her back gently.

I'm sorry for freaking out...it's just...I'm always his shadow. And this has happened before...some girl I'm majorly into just going head over heels for him...

He looked at Nina, before smiling gently.

So...I'm just going to try my best to never let you go.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:49 am

Nina chuckled softly, never letting her go, that touched her heart, that's when she gently kissed his forehead and just stood cuddling him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)   Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokédate...what? (Emmi) (PKMN)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next