Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 6 Vote_lcapA Journey in Hoenn - Page 6 Voting_barA Journey in Hoenn - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Journey in Hoenn - Page 6 Vote_lcapA Journey in Hoenn - Page 6 Voting_barA Journey in Hoenn - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Journey in Hoenn

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Journey in Hoenn - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:15 pm

Dray soon came back with two pokemon at her side and a big grin on her face. " I did it!" She chimed as she stood in front of Dominic. "I have three pokemon, and once they train for a bit, they'll be fit for the gym tomorrow!" Drayeke said brightly. "There's only one issue though." She admitted awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:18 pm

Dominic looked up at her. She had caught a whooper? That was great. She could add ground and water to her typeset.

"What's the problem?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:21 pm

"Well, Wooper doesn't trust me and is quite mad that I caught him un fairly." Drayeke explained with a sigh. "He's so much like me it's crazy. I just need him to get over it and bash some head!" Drayeke said while throwing her fist in the air. "Do you want to come watch me train or train with me? Or are you good?" She asked kindly, looking at her three pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:29 pm

"What'dya say guys? You in?" Dominic asked Spheal and Torchic. Torchic nodded excitedly... and Spheal... well... spheal just latched onto dominics leg.

"I'll take that as a yes." Dominic said.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:37 pm

"He's a keeper. Hey, now you don't need a girlfriend!" Drayeke joked, laughing at it herself. She walked with her hands behind her head until they got to a good area to train. She let out Wooper and tried to pat him. He hit her in the face with his tail. "Alright, if you want to play it that way." Drayeke huffed as she stood across from it. "Eevee! Quick attack then Bite!" She shouted at it. Eevee did so but surprisingly, Wooper easily dodged both times. He then shot Water gun at her and finished it with a Mud Bomb. Eevee fell backwards in confusion.
~~~1 hour of long training~~~~
Oddish and Eevee were down, and Wooper only was still okay. He looked at Drayeke dead in the eye with flaring nostrils. "Wait a second, I know exactly what's going on, you want to fight me yourself because I fought you unfairly." She guessed. "If that's what you want, game on!" Drayeke shouted as she put goggles on her head and waited for the Wooper to charge after her.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:44 pm

Dominic just sat back and watched... this was going to be funny. A little payback for that girlfriend crack.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:49 pm

As Wooper charged towards her it turned around and used it's tail to hit her across the face. Drayeke took it and pushed Wooper on the ground. He got up and charged again which Drayeke dodged. He did this 3 more times and changed it up when he corner her and tackled her. Drayeke clapped and put Wooper down. "Good-Job Wooper! You are a pretty skilled dude!" She praised him. Wooper shouted his name and pressed his head to Drayeke's side. "Perfect, Let's go hit up the poke-center, hit the nap sack, and then go to our first gym!" Drayeke told her ginger friend.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:56 pm

Dominic was impressed. This girl had managed to tame a wild pokemon without a pokeball. He stood up with his spheal and torchic, which he had been training.

"I guess it's time to take on the gym." Dominic said. AFter a few minutes of walking her turned to her.

"Who get's to challenge her first?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:00 am

Drayeke smiled at Wooper and tapped him into his pokeball. "Well she has two pokemon so we could both duel her at once, you're aloud to do that." Drayeke told him with a smile. Soon, they arrived at the Pokemon-center where Dray handed over her pokeballs and sat down."But it's up to you."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:04 am

"Great. I'll use my spheal, and you can use your oddish. This'll be fun." Dominic said holding the gym door open for Dray.

"After you." He said.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:13 am

OOC: This is the last time I'm going with it.. you need to read my posts more thoroughly before posting..

BIC:
After the two grabbed their pokemon and went to the gym, Dominic let Drayeke go in first. "Alright, lets sign up." She told him as she walked over to a clip board and filled out her name, who's she with (Dominic), and both of their pokemon. Surprisingly, she had almost perfect handwriting and each word was like wind flowing from the page.
Drayeke looked to see that they were next. "You ready Dominic?" Asked Dray as they were called to go fight Roxanne.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:26 am

Wow... her... handwriting was immaculate. It was better than his mothers. He followed after her... again... and soon was stanging on the rocky floor of the gym.

"I guess this is it... but where's the gymleader?" he asked.

"Right here" A voice came. It was roxanne, leaning against one of the large rocks that scattered the field.

"So you're my next challengers. Let's see what you've got."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:40 am

Drayeke gave Roxanne a determined look. She put on her goggles and took out her pokeball which Oddish was in. Dray moved in two directions which gave her a gliding like motion and threw her Pokeball. "I CHOOSE YOU! Oddish! She shouted as the pokeball hit the ground and came back. Roxanne threw out a geodude for Dominic and a Nosepass for Dray. The first thing Drayeke did was scan both pokemon then adjusted her goggles. Roxanne looked at the two and smirked. "Alright! Geodude Defense Curl then Rock Throw!" Roxanne commanded her.
"NosePass! Use Tackle then Rock Throw!" Shouted Roxanne.
Oddish dodged the tackle and the Rock throw. "Oddish Use Mega Drain then Sleep Powder!" Shouted Drayeke. Nosepass took hit from Mega Drain, which drained half of it's hp, and dodged Sleep Powder.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:07 am

Dominic threw out spheal. As soon as he did, roxanne threw out a geodude.

"Geodude! Use rollout!" She yelled. Geodude curled up and began to roll at a high speed toward spheal.

"Two can play that. Spheal! Rollout." Dominic yelled, causing spheal to do the same. They zipped around at a high speed.

"I managed to make sure the rollout was moot, but we're at a deadlock... I've got it. Spheal, use water gun as you rollout."

As spheal spun, water sprayed all over the place, some hitting geodude, a little headed towards nosepass, and water covered a lot of floor.

"Now, use ice beam on the water floor beneath geodude!" Dominic said. Spheals ice beam froze the ground beneath geodude, It was stuck.

"Now rollout! Give it all you got!" Dominic yelled. Spheal rolled out at geodude multiple time striking it again and again with each pass. Spheal eventually ran out of steam, and stood on the side huffing and puffin. Geodude was fatigued, but still standing.

"Come geodude! Use your rollout." Roxanne said. With a last ditch effort, geodude broke free of the ice, and spun for a few sconds before shooting of towards spheal.

"Please work... Spheal, use watergun!" Dominic yelled, hoping his gamble would work. Spheal shot water out at geodude, slowing it down gradually. It stopped about a foot away from spheal. It then collapsed on the ground... fainted.

Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:17 am

Nosepass began to get dizzy. "Alright Finish him Oddish! Use Stun Spore!" shouted Drayeke. Oddish did as she was supposed to and knocked him out. Drayeke threw her fist into the air in victory. "We did it Oddish!" She shouted as Oddish ran to give her a hug. Roxanne came down to congratulate the two and hand them their badge. Drayeke put her badge in her neat badge holder and smiled at Dominic. "We did it!" She chimed happily. She then set Oddish down to say something, but it began to glow. "She's evolving!" Drayeke said as Gloom came out of the shine. "Gloom." it said in a rather happy tone for a gloomy pokemon. Drayeke scanned him in her pokedex and high fived him. "See yah later!" She told him as she returned him back to his pokeball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Journey in Hoenn   A Journey in Hoenn - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Journey in Hoenn
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: