Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 2 Voting_barAim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 2 Voting_barAim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG)

Go down 
+2
Energy
Thr33
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG)   Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:15 am

Paige opened the door as they arrived pushing the cooler inside looking to him. "Yeah just wait till night time, non have tried to get in so far but since there is only this entrance and no windows we should be fine." Paige gasped as a walker tried to get her. she was glad to see grant had her back. While grant handled the walker paige started to shut the door and had it closed by the time he told her to shut it and the walkers where almost to the door.

Paige then locked the door and looked at Grant as she turned on one of her many ipods for light. "Why didn't you just shot it?! When there is a mob coming at us on gun shot won't make a difference!" Paige groaned in annoyance as she started lighting some candles around the area to light the room dimly. Paige turns off her ipod as the room is revealed by the candles lights. The room hand a pillow on blanket and a few empty cans and wrappers. The shelter had a lot of cob webs and a few spiders most were just dead ones that looked  like they were smashed. 

Paige picks the cooler off the skate board placing it down by the bed not saying a word to grant annoyed at the fact her didn't just shoot the walker. He was new at this yeah but anyone in their right mind would have shot it. Paige then picks up her skate board placing it down by her bed sitting down and looked to about to put on her head phones to listen to music.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG)   Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:03 pm

Four days. Has it really already been four days? I think I'm going crazy already... You know, and I really shouldn't be... It's not like I haven't been around people, though some of the people are no longer people... When did this all start? Oh right... Just four days ago...

She was talking to herself as she walked around a store looking for her acquaintances. How had this all started?

--Four Days Prior--

It was an average day for the Rihann household. They lived in a mediocre home that was right on the edge of the town. Not too big, not too small, just right for them. Today was no different than any other day, father was gone out to get groceries, mom was cleaning up and telling the kids what they should be doing, Camen was sitting in his room playing xbox, and Amy was trying to help her mom, but kept getting distracted by the computer. 

As Amy went into her brother's room to deliver orders that the mother had sent her with, there was a bang on the door. Amy and Camen both looked towards the sound and the dog started barking like crazy. Both of them at the same time, "SHUT UP HOLLY!!" When they screamed, mom opened the door and standing there was a group of five that just stood there for a moment. "Hello? May I help you with something?" Just as she finished her question, two of them lunged at her, right in front of the children's eyes. "Mom!" Camen instantly ran to her, but Amy held him back. "W-we have to get to safety, Camen!" Tears were streaming down her face as the men and one woman turned their attention to them. With her last breath, their mom told them to run.

They did, well, kind of. They ran to the shed behind their home and went down into the tornado shelter (their dad was a little paranoid); however, Camen started to turn back when they got there. Amy grabbed his hand and looked at him wide eyed. "What do you think you're doing!?" Camen barely answered before he ran back inside, saying he had to do something.

Amy nodded and hid in the shelter, balled up and crying, praying that he made it somewhere safe, but knowing in her heart that that wouldn't be possible. She had no idea what those creatures were, but they were definitely not human, at least not anymore. She stayed there for a day, crying, sleeping, and praying, before deciding to check to see if it was safe.

She made her way carefully back to the house to see what could be scavenged for supplies. It didn't make sense, but she had the feeling these weren't the only ones of this kind. As she walked into the back door, she saw what she was afraid of. Her mother and brother sprawled across the ground. Dead. Tears started gushing down her face again as she ran into the kitchen. It seemed though that he had been able to kill three of them. That was... good, she guessed. Though seeing death in any manner was always tragic to her.

No sooner had she walked into the kitchen, she started to panic. What did she need? What should she take? How many were there? What were they? How many were lost already? Was her dad safe? She had to shut down her thought for a few minutes as she ran around, gather supplies in her backpack. The last thing she went for was the thing she hoped to never use. Her father's pistol. It made her cringe just to hold it. She stuck it in the backpack and ran out the door, grabbing the keys and helmet to her motorcycle.

That third day, the place was deserted already. She rode around observing the place, two times riding as fast as she could away from one or two of them, that she liked to call "walkers". She rode to the church, thinking that may be the safest place, and she was right, sort of. There was a group of three others that were there and opened the doors to her with arms wide open. They shared a few laughs, cries, and food.

To no rhyme or reason, they all decided to go out that night to see what they could find. Amy opted out of it and said she would organize their supplies and board things up better. She waited for them all night long, but no one came. The next day, she wanted to look for them. Today.

--Presently--

It was still early morning when she heard a noise from behind the counter of the store she was in. She got her pistol ready, but maintained hope that it was a friend, not a foe. "W-who's there?" The creature rose slowly and turned to her, blood dripping from his decomposing face. She gasped and stumbled backwards. "D-do you have an hu-AHH!!" The creature lunged. She fired a good five shots into him, only hitting him because he was so close. Her heart pounded as she was sprayed with his blood. She ran out and onto her motorcycle, going as fast as she possibly could away from there. 

She got to what seemed like a barren landscape, with only a door in the ground, probably some sort of bomb shelter, and sat down, crying. Her whole body shook as she kept reenacting the scene in her mind. That thing used to be human. It used to be like her. And she just killed it...
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG)   Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:43 pm

Sitting in a car at the side of a road Devin watched as walkers walked by. He didn't move, he couldn't move, he wouldn't move. His car had gas, he could drive, but he was low on supplies and he needed a map. Looking through the window of his car he began to wonder 'how did this start?"

- Four Days Ago-

Devin and his family were getting ready for there one a month trip to the woods which was around two or three miles away from town. They packed food even though they would be hunting most of the time. Packing into the jeep  Devin drove, his brother who came into the family through Devin's mother remarriage came and so did his mother who surprisingly loved to hunt.

Driving the car to the forest Devin began to unpack the car as his mother and brother began to find a campsite. "Devin come over here for a moment." his mother said. Devin walked over to his mother and saw what they found. It was a dead body, it wasn't anything new the forest was full of dangerous things if one couldn't survive... they died. Thinking nothing else of it Devin continued to set up the camp.

After an hour or two Devin and his brother went out looking for deer to hunt. After 4 hours coming up with nothing Devin's brother went back to camp. Continuing the search he moved through the thick grass and the huge strong trees until he found it. A deer with brown soft fur. Lifting his knife he did the impossible he snuck up on the deer and killed it with his bare hands. Opening the deer Devin cleaned it right then and there to make it easier to bring back to camp. Unfortunately once he got back to camp it was to late. What he saw horrified him, his mother was dead and his brother was being eaten as he looked at them.

Stepping back he stepped on a stick. This caused the walkers to notice Devin and began to walk toward him. Lifting his gun he fired randomly at the walkers, unfortunately he was so shocked he completely missed the walkers and hit a gas tank right next to the campfire, thinking back Devin wondered who put that there anyway... but it exploded in a loud explosion and killed the walkers. Coming to his senses he wondered if there were more in the forest and deciding that it would be dangerous for him to be out alone he scavenged what he could from the campsite, jumped back into the jeep and drove into town.

-Present-

Devin finally came out of memory lane when he a knocker began to knock on his car door. Devin cursed as he turned on his car and drive to a safer place without walkers, while driving a few over along the way. Stopping in front of a store. Devin looked around, seeing that there weren't many walkers around Devin got out of his car, locked it though he wasn't sure how much good it would do and went inside the store to begin looting for food and water, if not picked clean
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire

PostSubject: Re: Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG)   Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:21 pm

I had no idea what I was doing because who would in a zombie apocalypse. I've seen a whole bunch of zombie movies and eventually all the survivors meet up but I didn't know what I was doing. I was only fourteen. Turning fifteen next year. As I walked through an empty hotel building, my backpag silently trudged on my back while I was walking. I was oblivious to what was around the corner and when I turned. About six walkers just loitering and they noticed me. I thought zombies could only hear you, not see you but I guess that wasn't true.

Breaking out into a sprint, the walker zombies had no problem keeping up. I had to avoid and jump through luggage and luggage carts in the middle of the hallway. That seemed to slow them down since they weren't as agile as I was. There was the stairwell door and I ran into it, bursting the door open as it slammed into the wall, being opened too hard. I raced down the stairs, luckily no zombies were in there and I came into the lobby. There it was. The front doors. I ran and ran and threw myself through the doors, landing on the street and rolling. Panting and out of breath, I seemed to start walking.

I looked to my right and had seen a store not too far from the hotel. It was about a five minute walk and that was the better option rather than be chased by walkers. While walking, I opened my bookbag and did a role call for what was in there. "Water, Picture of family, one pack of ramen noodles, and finally some canned cream corn.", I said, a bit quietly because I didn't want to cause any attention. That would have been wrong.

-----5 minutes later-----

I slowly pushed the doors to the store, entering. I seemed to spot another survivor looting for food and water. (Devin) Trying to sneak around him, I wouldn't know if he was bitten or anything. Unfortunately, I step on an empty chips wrapper which makes a sound quite loud to anyone who was in the store. "CRAP!", I thought to myself as I gritted my teeth, waiting for the man to make some reaction.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG)   Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:25 pm

Davis didn't truly know what was happening. The whole apocalypse started with confusion, and that confusion had yet to go away. Armed with his crossbow and a pistol, he was well defended...but not his family. His father had put up a good fight, but his mother had...turned, and bitten him...his sisters soon after...he managed to get out, bring his weapons with him, but nothing else but the clothes on his back. Now we wandered the streets of Riley. He tried to get as much supplies as he could when he left home, scrounging a couple of candy bars and some water, but then his undead sisters drove him out. He couldn't bring himself to put them down. Eventually, he came upon a girl, sitting next to a door on the ground.

"Hey...you okay?"

Davis looks at the door, and knocks on it. "Anyone in there?"
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG)   Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:07 am

Grant sat on the floor of the shelter with his eyes glued shut, trembling slightly. Life was so different...so fast. He was breathing heavily and quickly, trying to calm himself down. The girl's yelling sounded muffled as he opened his eyes and stared at the walker that lay beside him. He had a pair of glasses on...with part of it stabbed into his ear, seeming to be the only thing keeping them on. He had a jacket on with a name tag. "Mike", it showed itself being sketched sloppily by hand. This man worked at the hardware store. Probably a little lazy if the handwriting showed any indication. Just another stiff working for the weekends...and now...

Grant slowly brought himself to his feet and turned his head as Paige seemed done with her rant as she was lighting the candles, revealing more of the dusty, dank room. "A gun..." He picked up his pistol and stared at it, holding it loosely in his right hand. "Is it stupid to hope that you'd never need to use one?" He asked, not really wanting an answer.

Before, guns were used to murder...more than it was used to save. He'd never heard of a gun that saved a life...it only takes them. These...walkers were sick. Maybe they were still people behind all of that...He looked back at the walker, still with the knife in its skull. He'd have to worry about them later...family first. Always...family first.

"We're okay now, aren't we?" He asked Paige as he pushed the gun down the back of his jeans, leaving the handle sticking out. He didn't know how he felt about this girl. She seemed quick to anger, and somehow dangerous. It seemed wrong to have a girl that young handling a gun. Heck, it seemed wrong to him that he was holding a gun. Maybe this was how they had to be now...but that didn't mean he had to like it.

As he was lost in his thoughts, he heard a banging on the door behind him and a muffled voice seeming to come through, although the walls seemed too thick to allow him to make it out. He quickly took a few steps away from the door and paused for a moment. "What was that!? Can walkers do that!?" He asked nervously. 

Even if it was a person, the walkers still might be too close to risk opening the door. Maybe the person was running from them himself. He didn't want to suggest it out loud, but he questioned even letting them in. "This is your place...I'll let you risk its security if you decide to..."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG)   Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:41 am

Paige looked up at him she was about to click play on one of her songs when he asked the question. She sighs  closing her eyes for a moment before looking back up to him pulling out her pistols that looked when together that they were custom made design wise and made to match each other showing them to him. "I wasn't the best kid before all this, I  rob stores, hot wired cars, picket pocketed, never once getting caught all because I was smart and when i was in a tough spot I we willing to use these to kill a witness...."

She puts the guns away back into her boots looking at him. "You killed a walker and freaked that you killed someone.... you never stopped to think wait this girl said she killed a crowd of walkers before realizing what they were and only took a brief moment to register what happened to her parents but not about the walkers?" Paige gets up real quick following the guys eyes to her knife she loaned him and walked over to it putting a foot on the walkers neck yanking out the knife wiping it off on her pants walking back over to her bad excuse for a bed sitting down.

Paige looks up at grant as she stuffs the knife into her pocket watching him as he asked if they were ok. That was a dumb question to her for one she was just stressed out over the fact that clearly that gun probably had no bullets and that guy most likely would have been dead if he wasn't fast enough all because he probably wanted to look tough for her or make sure she had extra protection which in the world now usually was a stupid idea. The other reason was that he already said he was leaving or something in the morning what was the point in making sure they were ok if he was going to leave her anyways?

"Yeah I guess but you should learn that in this world its good to be paranoid at times, not to trust people, and if you are offered a gun no strings attached or a weapon of any sort you should take it even if you already have one or not.." Paige then heard a knock she knew walkers could sound like knocking but a muffled voice with words and everything? No that was a person and it slightly sounded like a guy around the same age as her brother. She quickly got up really really wishing and hoping it was her brother but knew it was best to still be cautious.

Paige pulls out both her pistols looking to grant whispering. "walkers pound.... and don't make muffled voice sounds... be on your guard if that is a person they could be dangerous you have no idea what the world has changed people into.." She walks up to the door as he makes his comment. "I can handle myself and besides... it might be my brother..." She slowly opens the door and aims the guns at the guy in front of her.... it wasn't her brother.... She narrowed her eyes her heart braking just a bit more from this disappointment as she speaks in a harsh tone. "Who the #%!$ are you...?"
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG)   Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:01 pm

Devin continued to search the store. He found that the store was mostly picked clean except for some batteries, a flashlight, a toy gun that looked somewhat real except for the orange taping on the front, and a key. Looking up for a moment he sighed. He had to pull all the objects close to his face to see them, first off he needed glasses at least then he could see things around him clearly. Sighing he noticed that it was late, he needed to get back to his car, at least there he would be able to expect that no one would attack him in his sleep.

Then Devin heard the sound of someone stepping on a discarded bag which caused him to spin around with a gun in his hands. From the sound of the guy or rather lack of sound it was easy to guess that he wasn't a walker but why? why did Devin not lock the main entrance if it was so easy for anyone to get inside undetected. "Friend? or Foe?" Devin asked. Before the person could answer scratching sounds came from the manager's office not to far from where Devin was standing, it was behind the counter which was a few feet away from Devin on his left side once he spun around.

"%#!@.... There is a walker here..." Devin cursed wondering what was in the office. If there was a walker then that means there was nothing already looted inside of the office. That had to mean that there must be some good stuff inside of there.... right? Keeping his gun trained on the new arrival Devin threw him the key and said.. "Open the door then get out of the way... We'll share whatever is inside."
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG)   Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:10 pm

Davis looked at Paige. "Hi...Um...Well...I need help. More specifically, a place to wait the night out. And I'm sure she does too-" Davis points to Amy. "I'm not asking much, just to stay the night. I'm not sure about her."

Davis looked in his bag, rummaging around until he found something. "Look, I can even give you a candy bar if you let me stay."
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG)   Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:27 pm

Nodding as Paige took the army knife back, Grant brought himself unsteadily to his feet. Grant leaned on the wall with his arms folded, looking at the ceiling as Paige told about the person she was...before. It was strange...in the past, he probably would have just avoided her and tried to get out of the picture as quickly as possible, but now, frankly, he felt safer being around someone who'd had experience killing. Maybe what was happening was the world's way of giving people a second chance...some second chance.

As Paige spoke about the advantages of taking a gun when it's offered, Grant just shrugged slightly, remaining silent. To him, a gun didn't seem useful for killing walkers. It drew in walkers. A walker one on one was no problem. Ten walkers were a different story. No...it seemed that guns were to be used more on people, and if he could avoid that as long as possible...he'd take that shot.

Tensions rose as Paige had decided to open the door. He rose his empty gun and got it ready to point at the door. Even if he couldn't shoot, if it was someone else with a gun, Paige could use the extra intimidation. Even if it was empty...they didn't know that. And they really couldn't know unless they took it or he told them...and neither of those things were going to happen.

Grant nodded in agreement. "Do it."

The door swung open and he quickly examined the opening behind the figure. It was clear of walkers as far as he could tell so he relaxed his aim. He looked back at the figure, defining into a fairly well built boy, probably a little younger than himself but he had the features to be an adult. As Paige cussed him out and he explained his situation, Grant ran up to him and pulled him in quickly before slamming the door shut.

He put his gun in his pocket and nodded to Paige and then to the door motioning for her to lock it. "If he's crazy, we have a two to one advantage." He explained his reasoning quickly.

He approached the boy and held out a hand for a shake. "If we are going to survive, we need to look out for each other, right?" He spoke brightly but didn't smile. He wasn't sure if there was a good enough situation that could inspire too many genuine smiles anymore. "I'm Grant and she's Paige." He explained, nodding to Paige as he spoke. He thought it would be a good idea to let her cool down anyway.

"If you promise to not kill us, you can probably sleep here, but we need to get quiet fast." He looked back to Paige. "Everyone makes mistakes, but I'm thinking we need to keep quiet when we're outside from now on."

He turned and began licking his fingers and taking out the lights. "Since we don't want to attract any more walkers that might be at the door, we should stop talking, so we might as well go to bed for the night." He looked to the two as he stood at the last candle, letting it softly light his face.

"Go to bed." He said, not very comforting as he took out the last flame.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG)   Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:53 pm

The man pointed his gun at me and I expected him to shoot. I only heard him ask a question and I quickly answered, "Friend. At least, I hope you are too." He pointed a gun at a fourteen year old boy. Even though I am a black belt, I wouldn't attack a random person out of nowhere. I'm crazy but I'm not that crazy. Who knew what would have happened if I ran in here? Probably would have gotten shot. A fourteen year old shouldn't be in a zombie apocalypse.

I then heard a sort of stretching sound which was kind of weird but then I realized it must be a walker. The man beat me to it because he was much faster with the talking thing. My eyes widened and I looked to him when he told me to open the door and get out of the way. "Or your gonna shoot me basically? You've got your gun pointed like...right at me.", I said with a sarcastic whip. Okay, I'm still in my early teenage years, he can move the gun's aim off of me now. Fear rose a little in my stomach but I held it in, deciding not to show it.

Maybe I should open the door? I mean, there isn't a point in arguing with this dude. He has the option to kill me and take my stuff, or help me out with the walker in the office. If he wanted to kill me, he would have shot me already so we can cancel out the first option. OR MAYBE HE IS JUST MENTAL BUT IS TRYING TO CONFUSE ME! Yeah, now that's just ridiculous. Mental people go off and they really can't conceal how crazy they are. But anyways, I must have been lost in my thought so much, a couple minutes past. Muttering to myself, "Fine, you ass%#!$." I open the door, and jump back.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG)   Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:23 pm

Paige was about to nagashiate for more candy but clearly Grant didn't get the whole always get as much supplies as possible. Now and days a candy bar could be used for food for an entire day if one was desperate enough. Grant clearly needed to learn much more if he was ever to survive in the world it is to day and Paige wasn't up to be the person to teach him that mainly because if she was he could make a mistake that costs her her life and she didn't want to take that risk someone had to be here that her brother knew when he got here. When he came back for her like he always have.

All through out most of her and her brothers life the two have always been looking out for each other. they had always come to help on and other when needed always taken falls for each other no matter the cost. Paige's brother was one of the few people in the world that she trusted. He was also one of the only people she'd risk her life for by waiting in one place in a situation like this. The two promised each other that they would never give up on each other until they were dead, and Paige not wanting to break that promise was the only thing keeping her in this city.

Paige snatches the candy bar with a snarl  putting her guns away as Grant pulled him in. Paige tosses the candy bar in the cooler clearly annoyed at how quick grant let this guy in. What if this guy was a phyco killer? Or a bandit? or here to try and steal their things? He asked no questions so how could they know? Paige glared at grant locking the door "oh big difference one strong bute of a guy against a teen age girl and a $%!@ who still stares and think of walkers as people.." Paige rolled her eyes as in her opinion grant just said the most dumbest thing ever. 

Right now Paige thought that having a team of two would be the best not a big group or anything a bigger group means more to feed and more to take care of and save if needed. That and they are more harder to be found by walkers or something. She groans a little as he nods to her again. she found it really irritating how he kept doing it what did he think nodding was a cooler alternative to just saying exactly what he wanted to say?

"Wooooow that was so unclear to me that we had to stay quiet out side and at night during an apocalypse thank you for ordering us to do so and sharing your unneeded and frankly obvious thoughts." Paige said in a sarcastic tone clearly not in the mood for anyone messing up or anything of the sort right now. Paige laded on her bed watching him take out the lights that she lit for a clear reason glaring at him a bit once he took out the last light paige turns on her ipod placing it beside her lighting back up the room. Not as much as before but enough to see a little.

She gave a snootyish look to grant. "I don't like to sleep in the dark.. expeshally with others i don't exactly trust to be in a dark room alone with..." She then lays back down turning on her music loud enough for her to hear through her head phones but quiet enough to still hear little things around her just in case. 

Paige woke up to the sound of a motorcycle turning off her music and taking off her head phones. Paige kicks the two guys but not very hard in the sides to wake them up pulling out her pistols. Paige secrectly prayed this was her brother this time here to take her away to safety from these morons. Paige didn't wait for the others to get up and ready before she quietly opened the door aiming her pistols at a girl. Paige held back tears to the point no one would know she had them in disappointment that once again it wasn't her brother. "Who are you and why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG)   Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:30 pm

As the boy moved closer and closer to the door Devin kept his gun raised toward him. Devin couldn't see very well Especially in the barely moonlit darkness. As the door opened a snarling walker came through. It's body was mostly decomposed but Devin could notice that it was wearing something white, it looked to be a shirt. With his gun a few inches higher then the white shirt Devin pulled the trigger. The bullet only whizzed past the walkers head, but it alerted it of Devin's presence. Running toward him, the walker made more snarling sounds as it came closer and closer looking for food.

Looking around Devin had to think fast, he didn't think it was smart to use his gun again in case he would draw the attention of more walkers. Looking around he saw a old rusty metal bar. It probably fell when the walker attacked and was trapped in the office. Diving over there he began to crawl toward the bar unfortunately the walker was able to grab his leg. For the next 5 second but it seemed like hours Devin struggled to keep the walker from biting him, trying to reach for the bar. At the fifth second he grabbed the bar and began to smack the walker back. The walker didn't move too far back but it moved just enough for Devin to get up and bring the bar down on its head not once, not twice, not even three but four times until the walker's skull gave away and it's brains were smashed.

Huffing hard Devin dropped the bar and went inside the office. Using the flashlight he just found he searched the office. In the office he only found three things a map of the state, a bottle of asprin pills, and a small revolver. A closer inspection of the revolver was that there was only one bullet, probably to scare criminals away. Walking out of the office he threw the revolver toward the boy "Consider that your payment for the help, if you want to sleep for the night. You can sleep in my jeep" Looking around and noticing it was late Devin walked out of the store and into his jeep. Opening the door he went inside and waited for the kid, if he went in... he went in... if not Devin would lock his doors and go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG)   Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:27 pm

As she sat there shaking, Amy could only think about one thing. His face. That dead look in his eyes. The absolute remoteness of his glare as he lunged at her. The way he looked barely human and acted like a savage animal. The blood dripping down his chin. His blood splashing on her.

She looked down and tried to back away from herself. She rubbed her arms to try and get the blood off but it just spread. Starting to freak out, she panicked. Curling up into a ball, she cried and let the image burn into her brain because there was no way of stopping it.

Just as she almost cried herself to sleep, letting her fate set in that she would just go ahead and die here, a voice called to her. Cold and unfriendly, but still a voice. Amy sat up, wiping the tears away, but still wide eyed with fear. "I-I didn't know anyone was here... My name is Amy... I... I was just taking a little break..." She then thought of something and hoped she could be a little useful still. She wasn't able to save her roommates before, but maybe she needed her. "I-If you need anything... W-we have a bunch... well, a little, supplies at the church! U-unless someone's been there since I've been away..." She bit her lip at that possibility, no longer thinking about the blood stains, but thinking about how she could be of help to this complete stranger.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG)   Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:54 pm

(What is the post order?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG)   Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aim For The Head! (Walking Dead RPG)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next