Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)   The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:58 pm

"I'm just from over in Cerulean, actually. The perfect place to get hooked on water types, I guess," Ro nodded, smiling slightly.

Ro's eyes widened as JaK seemed determined to head over to the House of Memories even though he thought he did an amazing job of dissuading. Somehow, he just didn't seem to want to listen to reason! He was ready to just go on his way and get himself into trouble, which was totally fine with Ro! It's not like Roland was a wimp when it came to breaking rules or anything, but if they were doing it just so they could go into a haunted house...well...the negatives definitely outweighed the positives.

Pretty soon, yet another trainer revealed himself and offered to join JaK on his ridiculous crusade. Even better! As far as he was concerned, rounding all the crazy ones up and sending them out together could make sure that he'd have the sensible route clear for himself. The boy had a strange lizardish pokemon that Ro had never seen before that didn't seem rare, as far as he could tell. It looked kind of freaky since it was obviously a fire type, but, he didn't have too much of a problem with it.

He was about ready to leave the two on their own, when he looked to Aiden. The crazy kid was talking like he wanted to go with them, too! What was wrong with him!? Ro raised an eyebrow and sighed for a moment. "Ah, you guys would get yourselves killed if I don't come along to watch your backs."

Sure, he'd probably be terrified, but he owed Aiden and he had to make sure he made it out okay. "Let's get this over with..." he said, slightly forlorn. "Um...I have no idea where Mr. Fuji's place is..."

He turned to Aiden and motioned him to lead the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)   The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:56 am

I pat the newcomer on the shoulder with a brazen smirk. "Hi! I'm JaK and you're right I am planning on heading there. Also, I like that pokemon of yours I've never seen one like that before." JaK mentioned it, but decided to leave it at that point because Aiden and Ro had more to say. It appeared as if Ro would accompany them after all. "Nothing to it! Aiden can take us to see Mr. Fuji, so well follow him." JaK says in a confirming manner with a giant grin upon his face. He was happy, because he thought he'd be going it alone, but it turned out his journey was already starting off better than he'd hoped. "Really glad you could join us Ro." JaK would later say as they headed towards this Mr. Fuji's living quarters.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)   The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:51 pm

Kyte blinked when one of the boys, who introduced himself as JaK, recognized Luke, but not in the way Kyte had originally anticipated. After realizing that he hadn't blown it, and that JaK only recognized Luke as an unusual Pokémon that he had never seen before, Kyte smirked slightly himself.

Good. Now I'm an actual person rather than the brother of Crisis.

Nice to meet you all. I'm Kyte, and this is Luke, my Charmander.

Char! Luke chimed in cheerfully, causing Kyte to smile down at him. Kyte continued.

Charmanders are #007 in the Pokédex; or they are in my version, anyways. ...oh, geez, I bet I sound like a total geek.

Sorry, I'm just very fond of Luke. I've raised him since he was an egg.

He smiled gently as he walked with them, hoping he hadn't worn out his welcome by boring them.
Back to top Go down
Brother
Brother

RPG character
Name: Fitzjames Holmes
Code Name: N/A

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)   The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:32 pm

Aid found himself raising an eyebrow as he listened intently to the conversation while the band of four made its way toward the House of Memories. He liked hearing the conversation between the other three, but found it interesting that JaK, who seemed very well-versed in the world of Pokemon, wasn't familiar with Kyte's Pokemon friend. As well, it was even more intriguing that Kyte had a PokeDex, something very few trainers actually were able to get their hands on. He continued looking forward as he led the way, his Meowth trotting alongside him with a curious glance toward its master--that is, until they got within sight on Mr. Fuji's house. At that point, Meowth paused its movements, hissing furiously, fur on end as it glared toward the House of Memories just next door. Aidan looked in shock toward his companion, quickly recalling it into its PokeBall.

"Whoa.. Meowth's never been like that before.."

Then again, he thought, he usually came during the daytime. As he approached Mr. Fuji's front door, he found himself a bit hesitant to knock. Once he did, however, he realized that there would be no reply.

"..His lights are off.. Maybe he's asleep.. Or.."

Aidan turned to the other three, then jogged over to the door of the House of Memories. He paused, anxiously, before finally moving his hand to the door knob.

..and the door opened.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)   The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:40 pm

Although Ro didn't feel quite so impressed with the boy's (who he just learned was named Kyte) pokemon, his eyes popped as he saw him refer to his own pokedex! Ro had asked for one for Christmas but was sadly denied as his parents' decided that it was "more of a luxury than a necessity". Right... He didn't agree...like at all. He would have loved to have one of those handy on the way through the tunnel, but, he supposed it was nice to have one in the group now.

"That sounds awesome, Kyte! It's nice to meet you!" He looked off to the side for a moment. "I wish I had one..." He admitted.

As JaK spoke to Ro when they were almost at their destination, he responded. "Glad to be here." He smiled, lying completely.

The group suddenly stopped as they saw a creepy house that seemed to have its electricity turned off or out. Adding that to the eerie nighttime atmosphere, they definitely had a solid horror movie setting. Aidan moved over to the door knob and, possibly before he even touched, the house invited them in.

"Well it looks like no one's home!" He clapped his hands together once and smiled nervously. "Don't want to get in trouble for trespassing or breaking and entering or or or......" He racked his brain for every possible excuse he could think of. "Uh...maybe...we could come back in the morning...?" He asked, really hoping that the others would agree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)   The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:57 am

"Nothin to it! If he's not home well just wait for him to come back." JaK says ecstatically to Ro and then helps Aiden push open the door to enter inside. The room was dark and not very visible. "Hey, Kyte-kun. Mind giving us some light with your pokemon?" JaK says as he heads into the darkness unafraid, not even looking where he was going. JaK was a glass half-full kind of person. A go-getter. It's the reason he did so well in the academy. When he decided something was going to be done he saw it through with a good attitude. "Hello!? Mr. Fuji. Sorry to trespass, but we need some advice that could be dangerous if we pressed on without talking to you."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)   The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:11 am

When they reached Mr. Fuji's house, one of the boys' Meowth started acting so out of hand that he recalled him to his Pokeball, saying that his Meowth had never acted that way. He soon knocked on the door, but there was no answer. Suddenly, the boy decided to run over to the House of Memories. Kyte blinked, watching him go for the doorknob, but the door opened before he could touch it. Kyte widened his eyes.

The other boy said it was nice to meet him, and upon seeing what happened with the other boy and the House of Memories, he came up with every suggestion he could not to go into it. Kyte chuckled.

Are you kidding? You're not supposed to watch a scary movie in the daytime.

He walked over to the House of Memories behind Aidan as he walked in.

Hey! Wait up!

He went to follow Aidan in, but Aidan had mysteriously vanished in its halls.

That could be a problem...

Kyte waited up for JaK and Roland, before entering with them as JaK asked if he could light the way with Luke.

Funny you mention that, JaK. I was thinking the same thing. Luke, mind being brave and walking ahead of us, little buddy? I know you can do it.

Luke rubbed his chin, before responding enthusiastically. Char!

He then proceeded to walk in front of them as they explored, providing a good range of light with his tail.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)   The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:35 pm

(OOC: So, shall we skip through Brother?)
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)   The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:30 pm

OOC: Yes, Brother said he'd be out for a while, and so to lose him down a hallway. xD
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)   The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:08 am

"I'm really going to regret this..."

Ro expanded his pokeball and summoned his Krabby to his side. "Bee!" The Krabby spoke brightly.

"I'm going to need you to watch our backs, okay Krabby?" He asked his companion, his teeth almost chattering.

"Bee!" The faithful pokemon complied immediately, saluting with its claw.

He decided to creep behind the two as they moved forward and suddenly realized that Aidan was gone. "Wh-where did Aidan go, guys!? Uhhh...this was not a good idea. No. Not a good idea AT ALL!" He repeated himself, shivering because of the displeasing atmosphere. Now he had to stay to make sure Aid was okay. He could be in trouble!

"Rough..." He said with a deep breath. "I'm thinking that the only logical place he could've gone is down some kind of trap door or something..." He didn't like saying it, but it really was the only thing he could think of. "We're going to have to go to the lowest levels until we find Aidan. He could've broken a leg or something with the fall too so all of us are going to have to go to help him back up..."
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)   The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:05 pm

(Hope you don't mind if I join. PS: Vulpix is a male.)

Midnight twirled around while Vulpix ran around her. She was getting dizzy and she made sure that she did not step on Vulpix. Stopping, the young girl leaned forward but quickly caught her balance. She picked up Vulpix and smiled when Vulpix made a happy face. "Vulpix!", the dark red pokemon said in a high-pitched voice. She looked up and saw some people entering Mr. Fuji's house. She needed some adventure in her life since she just set out maybe like a few weeks ago. Follow after the strangers, Vulpix seemed to whimper a bit. She looked at Vulpix and stroked his fur saying, "It's okay boy."

Peeking around the corner, Midnight looked inside before entering. The door shut behind which made both her and Vulpix to let out a yelp. She saw the light in the hall as her yelp echoed down the hallway. Covering her mouth, her eyes grew wide as she thought somebody was about to attack her. She slowly moved forward, following the light when she heard voices. "Hello? Is there a ghost? Show yourself, please. Your freaking me out!", the young girl said with a scared face. She grabbed Vulpix and kind of cradled him to make sure she had him and nothing happened to him. Reeeally scary and creepy. , she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)   The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:51 pm

JaK continued to walk next to Kyte, while Ro trailed behind them in a cowering fashion, but JaK couldn't blame him. This was sorta creepy, but JaK's curiosity...FAR exceeded his fear. "Huh? You really think Mr. Fuji could've built trap doors in his house?" JaK said looking around questionably. Not knowing if he should be impressed, astounded, or weary of that idea.

Suddenly a voice chimed in from behind them and a gust blew forward past the trainers, chilling the spine as the door to the house closed. JaK signaled to put out the charmander's light and placed a finger over his mouth to shush the two while pulling out a pokeball from his waist to investigate. JaK then disappeared into the dark and as Midnight wandered through the premises, suddenly her Vulpix had long spindly vines wrapped around it and she herself was grabbed from behind by the mouth.

However, when the light from Luke was illuminated again. JaK could be seen covering her mouth and his Bulbasaur, who was making it's first appearance to the group had her Vulpix suspended in the air. "Oh hey, it's just a girl!?" JaK then nodded to have her pokemon put down and he took his hand off her mouth. "Sorry about that, we thought you might've been something creepy." "Bulba!" Bulbasaur agreed with it's trainer and then JaK folded his arms and asked midnight a quick inquiry. "Who are you though, Aiden didn't mention mr. Fuji living with a niece or granddaughter? Ohh...Midnight it's you." It was the girl JaK had met earlier. He thought she had gotten lost or something.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)   The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:32 pm

Kyte nodded grimly as Roland addressed his concerns with Aidan going missing, saying that if he had fallen through a trap door that his leg could be broken. And if that were the case, they really needed to find him soon, because he could be in real trouble if that proved to be the situation.

Suddenly, they heard a noise behind them as the door shut, sending a chilling gust down the hall. Just as JaK was even suggesting to put out the light, Kyte returned Luke to a Pokeball. Luke didn't like it, but knew that Kyte knew what was best for him, and only looked out for him to keep him from danger. Doused in darkness, JaK made his move, and then Kyte turned on the lights again with Luke, showing the woman and her Vulpix, along with JaK's Bulbasaur.

Seeing that JaK had a Bulbasaur bothered Kyte, because he had one in the range so close to Charmander. How could he be unaware of a Charmander's existence if he had a Bulbasaur?

Snapping back into reality from his thoughts, JaK let the girl go, apologizing, and asking who she was, but then soon addressed her as Midnight.

Midnight? That's an interesting name. JaK, you know this girl? ... In any case, we need to keep moving if Aidan could be in trouble. My name's Kyte, ma'am. Nice to meet you.

He smiled, waiting for JaK, Roland, and Midnight to start following so they could move on. Truth be told, Kyte had ulterior motives for coming here...he needed a Pokemon team, after all, and there was a Pokemon here that he really wanted.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)   The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:35 pm

Ro's eyes widened as a sound behind him made him jump, immediately before the lights went out. He hiccuped out a painful tiny cry as he had no idea what was happening. As Kyte's Charmander re-lit the area, Roland and Krabby would reappear, shaking wide-eyed and in each other's arms (or claws). Once they noticed that it was actually a girl that had caused the noise, Ro pushed Krabby off of him.

"Uh...psh, Krabby! It was just dark for a second, see! Nothing to be worried about! ..." To said quickly to the group before looking to the girl. "Uh, I wasn't scurred. you know how Pokemon can get..."

"Bee! Be-bee! BEEE!!!" Krabby chimed in defiance, shaking his claw.

Ro glared at Krabby, pleading for his silence before turning back to the group, nervously laughing and scratching the back of his head. Great first impression, just great. He calmed down as he realized that JaK seemed to know this girl, strangely named Midnight. "Um and I'm Ro!" He added quickly in, reminding them that he was there, awkwardly. "Err, Roland. Roland is my name. Ro is the shortened version thingy..."

Wow. Fantastic. He probably really looked cool now. As the group was preoccupied, he heard a groaning noise from further down the tunnel emerge slowly. "Oh, Aidan? Is there someone else there?" He turned with an ignorant smile, trying to focus his eyes into the darkness when he saw what looked like a zombie/mummified Growlithe!!!

"AHHH!!!! KRABBYKILLITKILLITKILLTHEEVILZOMBIETHINGYWITHBUBBLENOWDOITNOW!!!" The boy screamed in horror.

"Beeee!!!" The Krabby yelled fiercely as it shot out a host of blue spheres towards the charging puppy.

It struck it critically, as water is super effective on fire, and the Growlithe dropped to the ground, returning to its former corpse-like form. Ro stood there with his jaw dropped, just in awe at the site. Zombies! ZOMBIES!!! THEY WERE REAL!!! "Rough..." Ro spoke shaking slightly.

"Is...is this common???"

As Ro had his back turned, more shadows and moans would begin emerging from deeper down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)   The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:29 am

Midnight felt something clasp over her mouth and she was about to scream when she heard a familiar voice. Recognizing it was JaK's, he beat her to it by actually saying this realization out loud. "H-Hey JaK. You startled me.", she said as she heard another male voice speak out. Looking over to the source, she saw Kyte and smiled before saying, "Thank you. I do believe my name is interesting also."

Vulpix was sort of freaking out and Midnight looked at him before bending down and stroking his fur. She wondered what it was all about as Vulpix cried out, "Vulpix!" Before she could ask, she had heard Roland scream. It was an irritating scream and she had heard him introduce himself but she was so worried about Vulpix, she forgot to answer. "W-What...is that?", she said as she pointed off deep down in the corridor as a lean, tall, and muscular figure stepped out of the shadows. It was a graveler! Normally, she wouldn't do this but she was already on her heels about entering this freaky house in the first place. She already knew Vulpix mirrored the same feeling. She passed out. Along with Vulpix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)   The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Journey Begins (PKMN RPG)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next