Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
H.I.V.E. Academy Teachers Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
H.I.V.E. Academy Teachers Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
H.I.V.E. Academy Teachers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
H.I.V.E. Academy Teachers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
H.I.V.E. Academy Teachers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
H.I.V.E. Academy Teachers Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
H.I.V.E. Academy Teachers Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
H.I.V.E. Academy Teachers Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
H.I.V.E. Academy Teachers Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
H.I.V.E. Academy Teachers Vote_lcapH.I.V.E. Academy Teachers Voting_barH.I.V.E. Academy Teachers Vote_rcap 
Moon
H.I.V.E. Academy Teachers Vote_lcapH.I.V.E. Academy Teachers Voting_barH.I.V.E. Academy Teachers Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

H.I.V.E. Academy Teachers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

H.I.V.E. Academy Teachers Empty
PostSubject: H.I.V.E. Academy Teachers   H.I.V.E. Academy Teachers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:02 pm

Gunner
Teacher of Firearms/Combat/Tactics
H.I.V.E. Academy Teachers Zaeed_massani_05_by_johntesh-d4v4uux
===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Gunner Mason
Codename: Gunner
Classification: Altered Human
Affiliation: HIVE

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Grey/Blue
Height: 5’8’
Weight: 190lbs
Other Traits: Scars of Battle

===POWERS===

Powers:
Precision Marksmanship – Gunner’s brain center is heightened to the max, making his aim, accuracy and precision pushed to the very limits of human conditioning. It takes only a few seconds for Gunner to be able to pick off a target from a mile away; so long as the weapon he’s using allows for this. Environmental issues may affect how well he can aim; such as smoke, rain, darkness and so forth, and vegetation and obstacles too.

Skills:
Firearms Expert – Gunner became an expert using guns and the like during his days of being in the military and being a mercernary.

Explosives Expert - Gunner became an expert using guns and the like during his days of being in the military and being a mercernary.

Hand to Hand Combat – Gunner has been in enough bar fights to know how to handle himself. That sums up his experience.

Military Training – Gunner was in the army for several years before being discharged. Throughout his time, Gunner was put through various training routines in order to increase his stamina, strength and so forth – though none of this borders on being superhuman.

Weaknesses:
Human – Gunner is still a human at heart, there’s nothing altered about his conditioning that changes that. Any attack from a weapon will effect Gunner just as it effects any of us.

Equipment:
Various guns, nothing specific.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Gunner is very much a grumpy, hard ass. He doesn’t take any back talk from anyone, especially his students, and will often utilize scare tactics in order to get through to them. Apart from that, Gunner is very quiet, he tends to keep to himself and stay out of the way of everyone. Yes, very grumpy.

Drinking
Shooting
Working Out
Killing

Dislikes:
Children
Loud mouthed people
Most television/music

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Unknown
Place of Origin: Gotham City
Current City: Jump City
History:
Gunner enrolled in the US military during his teenage years. He spent his time there as a private, barely moving up the ranks during his time. Gunner was quite malicious, reckless in the army; and that led to him being discharged during his mid-20s, as they could no longer put up with his behaviour. From then on, Gunner went on to become a mercenary, moving locations frequently as he took care of jobs only his gun could solve – amassing many enemies along the way, not caring for whom his actions effected, but whether he got paid or not. Only recently did Gunner retire from that line of work, soon approached by the H.I.V.E. Academy to take up a teaching role, teaching weapons and fitness. Gunner accepted the offer… mostly because he had nowhere to call home, and this was the best form of shelter; isolated from the main land; sort of, away from any possible enemies.

Zerker
Teacher of Defence/Combat/Fitness
H.I.V.E. Academy Teachers Mi14dy
===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Byron Bauer
Codename: Zerker
Classification: Metahuman

Hair Color: Various Fiery Shades
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 6’2’
Weight: 175lbs

===POWERS===

Powers:
Pyrokinesis – Zerker has the ability to absorb, control and manipulate fire to project in various ways like bursts and blasts. Zerker however, cannot generate fire himself and must instead use other means for the fire to be created. Through use of this power, Zerker’s body temperature is raised, granting him other benefits and fireproofing his skin; making him impossible to touch without being burnt.

Superhuman Strength – As Zerker’s body temperature rises through use of his pyrokinesis, his strength also increases. Naturally, he has the same strength of that of an active bodybuilder, but when his temperature rises he can lift up to a maximum of forty tonnes; though this diminishes as his body temperature resets when he goes for a while without using his pyrokinesis.

Skills:
Brawling – Zerker has been in many fights, fighting all around Europe and Asia in various different combat sports. He can hold his own very well in a fight, and whilst not a master of any art. He can call upon his strength and basic moves to see him to a win.

Weaknesses:
Human – Zerker is still a human at heart, there’s nothing altered about his conditioning that changes that. Any attack from a weapon will affect Zerker just as it affects any of us.

Water – Water completely neutralizes any form of fire attack from Zerker, but it also cools him down, resetting his strength level.

Fire – Not in the sense that Zerker is weak to fire, but that Zerker cannot create fire himself and therefore needs to carry around with him a source of fire, otherwise his powers are useless.

Equipment:
Numerous lighters.

Personality:
Zerker is relatively laid back, perhaps one of the nicer teachers at the HIVE academy. He teaches mostly through demonstration, and practical work; but is known to of hurt a few students in his time. But, whilst Zerker is laid back, he does have a short fuse; so when he snaps, he really snaps. Not good.

Smoking
Drinking
Fast Food
Various sports

Dislikes:
Swimming
Heroes
People who don’t shut up

Place of Origin: Los Angeles, California
History:
Zerker has always been quite the physical specimen, a keen partaker in various sports. Most of his years, Zerker spent his time travelling around Europe and Asia, finding fights wherever he went in order to test himself, to see if there is anyone out there whom can out strength him. So far, no luck, he’s never lost a straight up brawl. Now recruited to the HIVE acdemy, Zerker spends a lot of his time teaching the villains of tomorrow, as both a combat and power teacher.

R.E.D.
Teacher of Assassination/Hacking/Lockpicking/Escape Artistry
H.I.V.E. Academy Teachers Assassin_by_jameswolf-d3cp2m7
===IDENTITY===
Full Name: Alyssa Chambers
Codename: R.E.D.
Nickname: Red

Hair Color: Dark Red
Eye Color: Hazel
Height: 5’5’
Weight: 123lbs

===POWERS===

Powers:
Invisibility – Red has the extraordinary ability to be able to go invisible. She can stay like this for as long as she so wishes, being unseen by the naked eye. She can however still be heard, and also sniffed out; not completely fool proof.

X Ray Vision – Red uses x-ray radiation to peel away layers of obstructions in front of her retinas, thus looking through them. They themselves are immune to x-ray radiation, and cannot look through lead.

Skills:
Hand to Hand Combat – There are times, every now and then, that a girl just has to defend herself. Whilst Red’s primary weapon would be dual daggers, she is sufficiently skilled in numerous martial arts, including; Aikido, Ninjitsu and Judo, as well as more.

Hacking – Red has over the years acquired much knowledge in the art of hacking equipment; everything from cameras and locks, to fully fledged computer systems. Chances are, Red will always find a way to pick apart any form of electronic device.

Lockpicking – Doors are no difficulty for Red, whom has had to get through many doors in her time. After so many years, she has developed a knack for picking locks; not much can get the better of her.

Escape Artist – Sometimes you need to be caught to find out more, and to get to places otherwise unreachable. Red has been found caught a fair few times, and has a few techniques to get out; techniques she’s looking to pass on.

Weaknesses:
Human – Red is still human at the end of the day, and still weak to the terrors of the world we are all weak too; physical, magical and elemental attacks included.

Equipment:
Daggers
Smoke Pellets
Lockpicks

Personality:
R.E.D. steals as a release mechanism. It soothes her to swipe from people who have wronged her in some way, taking away their toys as if they were naughty children. As a result she encourages other would-be theives and is very supportive like a life coach.

Killing
Making Jokes
Attention

Dislikes:
‘Hero’ Types

Place of Origin: Stockholm, Sweden
History:
Very little is known about Red. All records and documents of her past appear to be erased completely. What is known, is that she spent the majority of her life as a thief in Europe; working for various contractors. But being a thief in the World, a free-lance thief, can be very dangerous. Which is why Red can now be found at HIVE, a sanctuary where she can lay low and keep safe from her enemies – and all she has to do is teach a few things to a few brats, simple enough.

Crazy Earl
Teacher of Hacking/Electronics/Mechanics/Driving
H.I.V.E. Academy Teachers Scooter_by_menaria-d5hi6i9
===IDENTITY===
Full Name: Earl Colburn
Codename: Crazy Earl

Hair Color: Gray
Height: 5’7’
Weight: 143lbs

===POWERS===

Powers:
Heightened Intelligence – Despite Earl being off balance a lot of the time; his brain center is actually pushed to the limits, helping him do calculations quicker, remembering facts, learning quicker and being able to comprehend numerous possibilities quickly.

Kinetic Charging – Through touching an object, Earl can take the objects potential energy and convert it to kinetic energy instead; resulting in the object exploding. The explosion varies on the potential energy within the object, and that also varies the time it takes to charge the object; bigger objects taking longer, of course - Very hazardous for the HIVE base.

Skills:
Skilled Mechanic/Guy who works with electronics – Earl is knowledgeable in mechanics and electronics, having a near six sense of how things work and how to fix them just by a glance. That’s right ladies, he’s a dab hand with tools.

Hacking – There’s been a few times in Earl’s life where he has needed to access some data. He’s a persistent little bugger, and not your typical hacker. But he knows how to get through simple computer systems.

Invention – Earl is known for creating some wild and whacky tech during his time, never the safest either. Earl can make things from the strangest of items – not always effective or useful, but… he’s never short on ideas.

Scavenging – Earl is used to working with a minimal budget, and thus looks elsewhere for his materials. He’s shown to be very capable when it comes to making use of the littlest pieces of material, keen eye for things.

Weaknesses:
Human – Earl is just like a normal human, nothing special about him physically.

Equipment:
Laptop
Wrench
Spanner
Duct Tape
Other Tools

Personality:
Crazy Earl is well… Crazy. He speaks extremely fast, and is often hard to comprehend. He rarely gives straight answers, or gauges situations fully. Most of the time he works drunk, tipsy on his feet and very light headed. That’s good ol’ Earl.

Inventing
Drinking
Smoking

Dislikes:
Everything and everyone

Place of Origin: Gotham City
History:
They say the last time someone asked, he killed them. What is known, is that Earl is a loyal member of staff to the HIVE; no matter how crazy or dangerous he can be sometimes, he serves a use no  other can.

Monk
Teacher of Mental Defences/Combat/Magic
H.I.V.E. Academy Teachers Post_Apocalyptic_Shaolin_Monk
===IDENTITY===
Full Name: Chi Yun-Seong
Codename: Monk

Hair Color: None
Height: 4’3’
Weight: 107lbs

===POWERS===

Powers:
Telepathy - The ability to project one's thoughts into the mind of another, as well as retrieve surface thoughts from their mind. Monk can use this ability to talk with others telepathically (10 Miles), read minds, and extract personal information.

Psionic Bolts - The ability to project a blast of psionic energy at a foe in order to cause harm. These bolts can make a foe distracted, nauseous, or cause active pain.

Psionic Combat – Whilst Monk lacks in psychical presence, he makes up for his lack of strength by fusing his psionic abilities with his physical strikes; adding more psionic strength and power to every strike he makes.

Skills:
Mental Fortitude - Monk has spent years refining his psyche to strengthen his mental defenses. He can resist the will of telepaths and psychics with reletive ease. Both illusions and psionic attacks can be dispelled with some effort.

Telepathic Reciprocation - Monk can react very quickly to the thoughts of another. As such, he can predict what moves most enemies will make and respond accordingly

Martial Arts – Monk is skilled in numerous different fighting styles including; Judo, Aikido, Ninjitsu, Muay Tai, Wushu, Savate and Taekwondo.

Weaknesses:
Human – Physically, Monk remains human still; so is still affected the same as anyone else when struck by physical and elemental attacks.

Death – Monk refuses to kill another person, as he believes he has no right to take their life. It is something Monk fully believes, taught to him through Buddhism.

Equipment:
Mask – For intimidation

Personality:
As all men of his lot, Monk is very religious. Only his interpretation of Buddist ideals differs radically from his brothers. He believes enlightenment can be found only in self-satisfaction. As a result he is interested solely in personal comforts and the well-being of himself over others

Eating
Sleeping
Womanizing

Dislikes:
Act of Killing
Mainstream Buddhism

Place of Origin: Far East… somewhere
History:
Monk had a fall out with his monastery over ideals. Therefore, he went to Western civilisation who at least allowed him to live out his life values. Eventually, Monk found himself involved in crime, and eventually the HIVE Academy.

Scruffy
Janitor
H.I.V.E. Academy Teachers Tumblr_lo22o4h4Mx1qam8qjo1_r1_500
===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Mick Dyer
Codename: Scruffy
Classification: Human

Hair Color: Gray
Height: 5’7’
Weight: 143lbs

===POWERS===

Powers:
None

Skills:
Janitor Skills – Scruffy has been a Janitor for over fifty years, and worked for many different people and organizations… he knows what he’s doing.

Weaknesses:
Human – Scruffy is just a normal human, nothing special about him.

Equipment:
Mop
Janitor Things

Personality:
Scruffy is an honourable, honest guy, just trying to earn a decent wage. HIVE just so happened to be hiring, so he cleans the place… that’s it, he’s no evil schemer. Scruffy does however, boast a lifetime of experience, which he is willing to pass on to anyone willing to listen. Other than that, he’s pretty lazy….

Mopping
Gambling
Drinking on the job

Dislikes:
Litter
HIVE Students
Gum
Germs and Rust

Family Members: Maggie Dyer (Wife)
Place of Origin: Jump City
History:
Scruffy graduated from his Janitor course more than fifty years ago, receiving his diploma from a Mr. Wong from China.
Back to top Go down

H.I.V.E. Academy Teachers
Page 1 of 1