Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Trinity Done! Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Trinity Done! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Trinity Done! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Trinity Done! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Trinity Done! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Trinity Done! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Trinity Done! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Trinity Done! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Trinity Done! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Trinity Done! Vote_lcapTrinity Done! Voting_barTrinity Done! Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Trinity Done!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Trinity Done! Empty
PostSubject: Trinity Done!   Trinity Done! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:02 pm

"God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Yet his shadow still looms. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it? Yes as Mr.Nietzsche Nietzsche said "Gott ist tott"... Therefore the world is now my burden... It rest solely on my shoulders making me the father, son, and holy spirit... The Trinity, if you will.

John Atlas Styles

Trinity Done! Bw7-cropped

[size=25]===IDENTITY===
Full Name: Johnathan Atlas Styles
Nickname(s): John, Johny, Post reboot Raith
Codename:Trinity
Alias(es):N/A
Classification: Altered Human
Affiliation: Lawful good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5'11
Weight: 154Lbs.
Other Traits: Very lean, muscular body frame. Various scars from his child hood.

===POWERS===

Powers:
Physically Peaked
Due to years of training with the world's greatest combatants Trinity is in top physical condition. This makes him stronger, faster, and more durable than any average human. He also has near perfect muscle control. He can lift up to one ton with ease, and two tons will be his max.

Genius intelligence
John is extremely intelligent and has a perfect photographic memory. He can solve even the most advanced of problems in a matter of seconds, and read at levels never thought possible. It's. Is also suggested that his brain works fifty times faster than the average person, and gives him at least twenty more options in situation.

Skills:
Can speak in over fifty languages fluently. (Russian, French, Spanish, etc.)
John has 20-20 vision making his aim near perfect.
Knows various fighting skills though has never mastered one. (Muy Tai, Brazilian Jujitsu, and greco, freestyle, and folk style mat wrestling 
Can repeat full conversations hours after hearing them.
Is a skilled free runner, and improvised combatant.
Can run up to thirty MPH. With ease. 

Weaknesses:
Mortality.

Equipment:
All following items are carried in his utility belt:
Shrunkens
Razor wire
Grappling gun
Hand-held air purifier
Smoke pellets (contains tear gas, chloroform, or mild nerve agents)
Various poison antidotes contained in capsules
Utility knife
Small flask containing holy water
Pocket bible
Cross
Notepad
Pencils

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
John is is generally reserved and considers human life one of the most destructive yet sacred things in this plane of existence. He hates to hurt people and will usually use violence as a last resort. He can be friendly to those he grows comfortable with however upon first encounters he is usually cold, arrogant, and monotone. His views on the world are very centered on biblical lessons however he himself is firmly atheist stating "That if the Lord is supposed to be the almighty one then why am I here?". John truly believes that he, and the rest of the "hero's" of this generation are man's true last hope at not falling into complete chaos.

Strengths:
Direct personality
Brilliant tactically
Unpredictable in hand to hand combat

Interests/Habits:
Very interested in mythology, religious, and scientific study's. Occasionally bites his nails. Loves to read, and has an appetite for hashish which he believes opens his mind.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Unknown
Place of Origin: Gotham
Current City: Jump
History:
Our story begins when a young nun found a small infant on the door steps of Gotham's, Park Row orphanage. The child was given a name and placed into the care of the orphanage, and seemed like any other child there... However secretly the orphanage was a front for a secret religious group to carry out their experiments at making the first "man made angel". At a young age of two the child was "adopted" by one of the group's generals that saw the boy as the best candidate for the test. For the next twelve years the boy was trained in every thing possible, and became the perfect human being that knew not sin nor temptation. However the group's funding was eventually cut and they destroyed every trace of John existence. He however was allowed to live in Vatican city and secretly continue his training. Eventually,at the age of sixteen the leaders of the Catholic church gave him permission to set off into the world and it was in his many travels that he came to the conclusion that " We as people make our own decisions... Not some book, nor religious fellowships. However if I am to stand behind this idea I myself must realize without a creator there can be no order... Therefore I take it upon myself to become the true savior. After this self enlightenment he was able to steal enough of the funds the church provided him with to get a passage to Jump where he believes he will start his mission of saving the world.

Last edited by TJHEXP on Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Trinity Done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Done!   Trinity Done! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:53 pm

Done and ready for approval, and or criticism.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Trinity Done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Done!   Trinity Done! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:43 am

Claaaaaaaaaaaaaaimed!
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

Trinity Done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Done!   Trinity Done! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:56 am

Powers:
How strong is he? (What weight can he lift max)
How fast is he?
What damage can he take before being hurt?
How good are his reflexes?
You can of course state that he is conditioned as well as so and so, if that is easier.

Skills:
What martial art types does he know?
I think the being able to remember/repeat conversations would fall under powers, seems like something linked with the brain/intelligence.
Back to top Go down

Trinity Done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Done!   Trinity Done! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:02 pm

There!
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

Trinity Done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Done!   Trinity Done! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:00 am

I think that's fine, sorry for the late response;

Trinity Done! 5wcpxy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trinity Done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Done!   Trinity Done! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trinity Done!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters :: Graveyard-
Jump to: