Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) Vote_lcapYeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) Voting_barYeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) Vote_lcapYeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) Voting_barYeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans)   Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:47 pm

Claire was in the main ops room, feeling sad while the TV was left on. The reason she was crying was because she just got a call from her father that her great grandmother had died and those two were as close as a small belt on Fat Albert. She laid on the couch for hours, crying and thinking about her grandmother with all the memories and with every memory she dismissed, it only hurt her heart more. By the time 4 hours had gone, her cheeks were stung red from tears and her hair was starting to get fluffy because she didn't bother to brush it down. Sitting up, she sniffed, wiped her face, and then walked toward the showering area.

"I miss....y-you..Grandmum."

Claire came back smelling like soap and her cheeks were the same color as her skin now but she still had a sad face as she fell to her knees and turned invisible. While invisible, she decided to just lay on the floor and wait for something to happen. Without her grandmother, who would she talk to when no one was around? Her grandmother was the one who mostly understood her, having her powers, and teenage drama, etc. She felt empty and was distraught because she should have talked to or saw her grandma at least one more time before it was time for her to leave on Earth. She longed to see her.

"Huff...huff.....sniffle."
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans)   Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:05 pm

Much to Claire constant sadness and as she wasnt to sight from being in invisibility mode,the hawk girl first entered the kitchen with a unbothered expression and came out,holding a sandwich,she just recognized the crying noises near the hallway floor. problem already Claire? Katera cleverly asked,somehow cleverly gazing down at the invisible girl spot,it really didnt looked that good to admit,what was with this saddening sound?,but mainly could Claire dare to tell it all?.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans)   Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:10 pm

Claire reappeared, got up, and gave Katera an angry look.

"What do you mean problem already?!?! Do you think of me as a crybaby or something?! I'll tell you why I'm crying! My great grandmother died! Thanks for being so sympathetic!!"

She pushed her way past Katera and went back to the Main Ops room and jumped onto the couch. Her sadness was being replaced by anger so quickly and while she watched TV it slowly went down. Like a phone battery that is dying kind of slow, not like a turtle kind of slow. She took out a small picture in her pocket that had a picture of her great grandmother on it and she looks to it. In black marker on the right side it had said: "Love you Claire-Bear!"

Do people really think of me as someone who has problems and is insecure?

(Italics: Thoughts.
Pink: Saying words.)
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans)   Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:39 pm

On the moment of the sad news and Claire moved away from her with that mad feeling,the bird girl shook her head randomly as she held her sandwich geez that was asked positively for once Kat mumbled for once in her lifetime she could be under concern,even thought the angery girl lacked of analysis into the hawkish Titan previous statement.Not giving up,she stood agaisnt the wall,watching Claire silently didnt needed to get pumped up,i was only wondering why youre were crying,yeah i did used the word 'problem',thinking that you'll know what i meant,but i guess not Katera calmly confessed,not interested into quarreling with a fellow member of this tower right now.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans)   Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:43 pm

"I'm sorry Kat it's just..I'm a little heartbroken but in a different way right now. Me and my grandmother were closer than anyone can imagine. And all that's gone now that her time on Earth is up."

Claire sighed as she looked up at the ceiling with her dark blue hair settling down too. She stared forward with her blue eyes until she finally looked back to Katera with a slight smile. She had an idea in her head that would make their relationship stronger since she hadn't really seen Kat in a while. They were 2 girls on the team and didn't interact much...what the hell?

"Wanna have a spar? It'll relax me and we haven't really interacted much."
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans)   Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:13 pm

She nodded approvingly i do know the feeling,it way worser for such death rather than when you do know the person,but as its family matters i admit it is indeed hard to forget.. Katera confessed fairly.However on Claire next given sentence,an eyebrow got raised onto her face,sparring huh?,who would ignore such a challlenge?,well on the hawk girl preference,she wasnt going to toss this idea aside well come and get youre skills on me Kat positively taunted and ate up her sandwich on the way to the training room with the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans)   Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:38 pm

Terry walked into the room in a black shirt and some jeans, walking straight to the kitchen and making some popcorn. Whistling a bit, he waited for it, looking at the tv. Apparently, somebody was already watching it. Claire and Katera were there, and Claire was sniffling a bit. He sighed. Gotham's team was playing, and he had decided that if he was going t be here for a while, he might as well have some fun.

He had the Batmobile on scanning mode, and would get a message on his phone if any crime sprung up, both from the Batmobile's scans and Aeon's systems. And now, his window of opportunity was going to waste. But a fellow Titan had a problem, and so he would do his best to help out.

Walking over to get near them, Katera seemed to be heading off to the training room.

Hey guys. What's wrong?
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans)   Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:08 am

Claire broke out a small smile and followed Katera by saw Terry come in and notice her. He asked a question which reminded her why she was sad but she held her feelings in.

"My great-grandmother died. Katera and I were gonna go spar, wanna come?"

She smiled a cute smile to Terry and winks at him before following Katera to the training room. She looked forward to this spar because she had seen Katera's fighting skills so this was definitely going to be interesting and entertaining. She made her place on the other side of the room and faced Katera with a devious smile.

"Now you see me.."

Claire turned invisible, head from toe.

"...now you don't."
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans)   Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:54 pm

With Terry sudden approach as Claire answered him,Kat atleast didnt had to pay attention to them since someone else told the guy about the actual situation and wasnt bothered having sombody to watch this sparring.The hawk girl stopped in the room and just watched Claire turn invisible like a ghost heh too bad,youre gonna have to try something else Katera held out a tricky smirk as then she also changed invisible from top to bottom completely,making it cleverly hard for both girl to fight,leaving obviously no option of unusing the invisibility power since they both shared it,things would get way difficult.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans)   Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:58 pm

Claire smiled when Katera turned invisible. She moved around in a circular motion make stomping noise and then she stopped.

"Or..."

Claire pointed her hand to the left and a force field appeared away from her and it seemed like she was in the force field but she was actually away from the force field. She smiled as this was a trick and it seemed like Katera might fall into it. She wondered if Terry was gonna join the spar.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans)   Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:06 pm

Terry watched them both go to the training room, Claire having left him a bit confused. She had winked to him after saying they were going to go train.

Was she flirting with me? ...

Terry quickly went to change into the Batsuit, and then entered the training room, mask and all. Seeing no one, he turned on infrared lenses, seeing them both perfectly.

Hope you guys won't mind me using the suit.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans)   Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:19 pm

Kat,invisble,raised an eyebrow when Terry came in the room with the full costume on,she shrugged nonchalantly i see no problem.. she said and sighted the force field made by Claire,that was only there to put up a trick on the hawk girl.But now the question was,was she fighting agaisnt these two at the same time or it was free for all?,like if the last one up wins?,it was making her unsure to admit,but anyway when Katera was into her invisible mode,her eyes were sharply narrowed with the heat vision sight,since well her natural predatory instinct was allowing it.

She clearly saw Claire away from the made shield heh told you,to try another thingthe hawk girl warned,she threw a fire ball forwards to the other camouflaged girl,it was really not workable if both were to be unseen.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans)   Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:25 pm

Claire saw the force field and then was shocked as she took the blast head on and crashed into the wall, falling onto the floor. Reappearing onto her belly, she thought to herself, Ok...now I need to make a strategy because apparently my powers alone won't defeat her alone in fact probably not defeat her at all!

"Ok.."

Claire rushed at her, turning her invisbility on and off and then swerved around her, aiming toward Terry as she appeared, put on a force field and attempted to ram Terry.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans)   Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:00 am

Terry watched as Claire and Katera tried to outsmart each other, which resulted in Claire getting hit by a fireball. She got up quickly though, running towards Katera and disappearing once more. When she reappeared, she was heading for Terry.

Of course, with his thermal lenses, that was something he had seen coming.

Of course, even with thermal lenses, he still didn't see the force field.

Terry got hit by the field, causing him quite a shock. Figuring out what had hit him didn't take much, because he was dragged along with it as Claire charged. Already calculating the area of the field, Terry activated the jets in the boots, flying above Claire and her force field, while keeping an eye out for Katera. The force field packed a punch, but it wasn't anything the Batsuit didn't minimize.

Since he was above and behind Claire now, he decided to test the strength of her field, shooting Batarangs at her, which would explode on impact. If the force field was for some reason not up, Terry would deactivate them so as not to harm Claire.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans)   Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:08 pm

Gaining a strike on Claire,the bird girl used her keen sight to feel her come by,but quickly noticed the second invisible change track and bash Terry head on with the forcefield help as both were gettng into a fight with the diguised boy attempting to launch somes flying explosives gears.

Kat,also hidden in camouflage,slyly soared in the mid air and let out a large gust over his back view when he was with his activated jetpack from her large spreaded wings in hope to let Terry fall off with a dizzy tumble as he had been nicely distracted by taking on Claire with those items of his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans)   Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot-
Jump to: