Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 3 Vote_lcapTogether at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 3 Voting_barTogether at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 3 Vote_lcapTogether at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 3 Voting_barTogether at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)

Go down 
+3
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Emmz
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:54 am

OOC: ...since no one else has posted...

BIC: Jemmy told Kyte not to worry, because he was getting married, so no one would attack him. He chuckled.

You've obviously never seen Kill Bill. You should.

Toji began to beg Jemmy not to eat him, to which Kyte raised an eyebrow, before Jemmy said that she and her balloon thought that Kyte's suit looked nice. He smiled.

Thank you, Jemmy. And thank you, mysterious red balloon.

Toji asked when it would start.

It's a bit early to say...we're waiting for our friends to show, and Nina's still getting ready.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:35 am

[OOC: I was going to wait for Bow but meh.]

Nina finished putting on her kimono as her mother started putting on her makeup, a light mix with a little tinge of purple to go with her kimono, a little eyeliner to show up her eyes, she then slipped on her black silk slippers as her mum put hairspray on her hair to hold it, her mother checking over her and smiling as a few tears ran down her face and she hugged Nina "you look so beautiful darling" she said as Nina smiled "thanks mum, I hope everything goes well" she said, unable to stop smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:20 am

Jemmy giggled as Toji begged her not to eat him. In honor of Kyte's wedding, she decided to not eat anyone. It might make Kyte feel uncomfortable. Jemmy felt proud of herself for thinking of others before herself.

"Okay, I won't eat you, half-demon. Not today."

She wanted ice cream. This wedding better be starting soon.

"Who's going to perform the ceremony? And just who did you invite?" Jemmy had been worried about being late. But now it seemed completely otherwise. Was everyone else just being slow? Or were Jemmy and this Titan the only friends that Kyte had? Poor Kyte. If that was true, then it was truly a miracle that he had found love in this world. Then again, who was she to talk?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:15 pm

Toji nods."Thank you for your consideration....." Clearing his throaght, he whistles, fiddling with his sash."Sooooo.....then...I'm going to surrounded by people who are ussually enemies?" he sighs."I'll make sure to behave...."
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 5:43 pm

Kris walked into the wedding hall wearing a nice black suit with a red tie, not to mention his signature black fedora. Kris smiled as he walked up to Kyte, "Finally tying the knot, eh? About time!" Kris took a beer and began to drink, "Sorry if I'm late, but my flight got delayed like 3 times, you know how it is." Kris then noticed Toji and Jemmy, nodding at them, Toji as an old friend, Jemmy out of respect and slight fear.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:09 pm

Nina walked out of the dressing room and took a nervous breath, her mother going to gather everyone so the ceremony could finally start, Nina just smiled as she waited for Kyte at the end of a long red carpet leading to where a registry book was on a table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:03 pm

Ben wanders towards the place wondering if this is the right address. It seemed right, but still he wasn't sure so he radioed Toji upon arrival just to make sure. "Hey Wolfboy, you here yet? If so let everyone know the party has arrived. I brought all 10 of my plus ones." He chuckles while walking towards the main entrance.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:03 pm

Jemmy asked how many people he invited, and who he had brought to perform the ceremony.

I'm ashamed to say I don't have many friends. So for how many I invited...let's just say I like to keep my friends close, and my enemies closer.

Kyte had a drink with Kristoff, grinning when he came in.

Yeah...airlines can be a bit complicated...

As JaK was outside, he would see a Armenian man in a suit and a top hat walk into the chapel. When Kyte laid eyes upon him, Kyte would make a face no one he knew now had ever seen: a face of surprise.

By all that is unholy, Serj Tankian?! I know I tried hiring you, but I assumed you'd be...

Be...?

I dunno, being awesome or something! Kyte said, laughing, and Serj laughing with him. It was clear Kyte was a huge fan. I'm a big fan of your work with Elect the Dead, Imperfect Harmonies, and Harakiri, along with all of your work in System, too.

Haha, yes, well thank you. Shall we get started?

By all means.

Serj sat down at the piano and started playing the wedding dirge. Kyte turned, smiling, and when Nina came out, took in all of her beauty with his eyes, a genuine smile shining on his face. If it wasn't forbidden, he would be kissing her already.

You look so beautiful... he said, taking her arm in his, and then walking down the aisle with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:06 am

Nina sure looked pretty in that dress, Jemmy thought. She was studying it so carefully that she almost didn't notice Ben 10 enter.

Ben 10? For a second, Jemmy thought the human had come here to try to disrupt the wedding. It immediately became apparent, however, that Tennyson was only here to participate. Were Kyte and Ben really friends? How could good and evil beings possibly befriend each other? Toji was a half-demon, and that had confused her enough. But now this mere human was present, giving his support for this union?

Maybe Jemmy was looking at this all the wrong way. As the rest of the guests appeared, a crowd that only grew more diverse, and the ceremony began; she decided that there was a power at work here. It was the power of love. Love had brought Kyte and Nina together, and it had brought all these people into the same room in a peaceful way.

Jemmy wished that one day, she too could experience this power of love.

As Kyte and Nina walked down the isle, people stood up. Jemmy stood up, too. She didn't want to look out of place.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:30 am

Nina smiled loads as everyone began to arrive, seeing her mother dry her eyes with a tissue then Kyte took her arm and walked with her down the aisle, she was so nervous she felt like she was going to be sick, but she held it down and just breathed slowly to try calm her nerves, when Kyte said she looked beautiful she couldn't help but blush "you don't look so bad yourself my darling" she uttered softly with a quiet chuckle, trying not to trip on her kimono, she felt so excuted and nervous at the same time, in just a matter of moments she would change from Miss Nina Vulpes to Mrs Nina Uchiha, her hands were even shaking slightly, she loved how everything had turned out, it was all so perfect.

It was what she had always dreamed of.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:55 pm

Toji smiled at seeing Kris."Hey, you old energy sucker!! How are things?!" The halfling gives Kris a quick hug, being careful not to mess up the robes he was wearing. he'd rented these, after all. Hearing his radio chirp, Toji unhooks it from the sash."Hey, oh grand leader. Come on in, but behave, eh? Ruin my cousin's wedding and I'll have to kick your rump, hahahaha!"And then, it gets under way. Toji grins big and wide, seeing Nina so happy, his hair sparking in exitement. He hoped he could give them a Okamian Vow of Protection later, that should keep them safe for a while.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:37 pm

Kris stood up and tipped his head at them as they walked by, he smiled at his friends. This was truly inspiring, all these people from different walks of life gathering to watch their mutual friends be married, it made him forget about the bad. In this moment they were all equals, no heroes, no villains, no mercenaries, just people.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:09 am

As Kyte walked down the aisle, he reached into his pocket, and tossed a ring to Kristoff.

Apologies, Kristoff. As you can see, we're kind of short handed. I'll need you to be the master of ceremonies and my best man. Think you can handle it?

Kyte smirked at him before standing at the end of the aisle with Nina, looking at her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 6:47 am

Nina smiled and stared at Kyte happily, holding both of his hands as they stood parallel to each other now. As she stared into his eyes he could tell what she was feeling, she was like an open book to him, showing excitement with a hint of nervousness and a whole ton of love for him. She just stared at him and waited till someone, probably Kris, began to say the words.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:56 pm

A portal opened at the head of the hall. Out shot a screaming figure, who flew between Kyte and Nina to land head-first on the floor. The body bounced further into the seating area and crashed to a stop. From out the wreckage stood Scapegoat. Like everyone else he had made an effort. His top only smelt mildly of rotten flesh, there was only one stain, and his shirt-sleeves were pulled up.

"Oh thank goodness I'm at the right place this time. I crashed two weddings and a funeral before finding you guys. Gave someone a heart-attack, thankfully it was an open casket, so they just dumped the dude on top." Or that had been Vernon's solution. Everyone else got a bit aggravated. But they spoke Japanese, so the ghoul had not been able to understand them.

Oh crap, digression. Scapegoat cleared his mind and got to the point of the matter, "Anyway. Anybody got to that part where we dramatically interrupt yet? Because what I have to say can wait until then if you haven't. There's no rush." His ears drew him to Tankian, "Ooo, piano."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)   Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Together at Last (Nina & Kyte's wedding, open to all their friends)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next