Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Yulia "Beta" Kuznetsov
Alternative Form Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 8:13 pm by Megalomaniac

» C.C
Alternative Form Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 8:03 pm by Megalomaniac

» Eugene 'Splitscreen' Sutton
Alternative Form Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 7:20 pm by Megalomaniac

» Rico's Library
Alternative Form Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2019 8:50 pm by Kyte

» Do you guys have cbox/discord?
Alternative Form Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 12:57 pm by 0bserver

» This Too Shall Pass (Solo)
Alternative Form Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 6:37 am by Kyte

» Sloth, the Lethargic
Alternative Form Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 3:48 pm by Kyte

» Mako
Alternative Form Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 8:27 pm by Megalomaniac

» Isaac Foster
Alternative Form Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 5:46 am by Kyte

Top posting users this week
Top posting users this month
Megalomaniac
Alternative Form Vote_lcapAlternative Form Voting_barAlternative Form Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 2 Bots

Emmz

Most users ever online was 175 on Wed May 15, 2019 3:59 pm
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Bow
foalfire

Alternative Form

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Revengineer
Revengineer

RPG character
Name: Roderick Johnson
Code Name: Solunar
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Alternative Form Empty
PostSubject: Alternative Form   Alternative Form Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:40 am

It may be a bit pretentious for me to post this as my first message, but...

Anyway, taking a look at the form, I'm a little reluctant to fill it out. Reason being, I don't do images with my characters - I work on a written description. However, the given template seems fairly sparse of any room to put a detailed description in, and finding a fitting image is more trouble than it's worth. Even then, it's usually not fitting enough.

I would like to request an alternative field for people to describe characters in detail, as opposed to fields that can be filled out in less than three words. I don't know if image use is compulsory, but if it is, I would like to request it be reconsidered.

I'm just more used to a different form of character application, that's all. If need be, I will conform to this forum's style.

The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Alternative Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternative Form   Alternative Form Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:52 am

Its not needed and a normal appearance field can be filled out short too, just put what you want in the other traits part, change it to appearance if you want. However, in a world where fighting is really common, we need the height and weight of a character to be out in the open and putting a few other basic traits there, out of any paragraph form someone might want, helps people who might not want to go through a few paragraphs just to find something simple.

So you can write what you want, just please separate the basic stuff the app asks for, it can still be in the paragraph but it should also be where the app asks for it.

"Wanna Bet?"-Pride A.K.A The Seventh Sin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Revengineer
Revengineer

RPG character
Name: Roderick Johnson
Code Name: Solunar
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Alternative Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternative Form   Alternative Form Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:01 am

Right, I see. Very well, I'll get right to filling a form out.
my thanks for the assistance.

Alternative Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternative Form   Alternative Form Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:23 am

"the given template seems fairly sparse of any room to put a detailed description in"

This is the internet. You're not printing this off and filling it in with a pencil. Use as much space as you need, you won't run out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alternative Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternative Form   Alternative Form Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternative Form
Page 1 of 1