Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I love you all (James rides into the sunset) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I love you all (James rides into the sunset) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I love you all (James rides into the sunset) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I love you all (James rides into the sunset) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I love you all (James rides into the sunset) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I love you all (James rides into the sunset) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I love you all (James rides into the sunset) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I love you all (James rides into the sunset) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I love you all (James rides into the sunset) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I love you all (James rides into the sunset) Vote_lcapI love you all (James rides into the sunset) Voting_barI love you all (James rides into the sunset) Vote_rcap 
Moon
I love you all (James rides into the sunset) Vote_lcapI love you all (James rides into the sunset) Voting_barI love you all (James rides into the sunset) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I love you all (James rides into the sunset)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I love you all (James rides into the sunset) Empty
PostSubject: I love you all (James rides into the sunset)   I love you all (James rides into the sunset) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:03 pm

James here!
Due to recent personal events my acount was deleted... I am sad to say that it may just be in everybodys best intrest that I stay away but I will miss you all like the little dysfunctional family I never had...
Thank you all... From the older guys that got my feet off the grownd, to the people I grew with, and all the newbies that will keep this beautiful site alive...

Forever yours
-Thejameshopkins
-TJHEXP
-Savior
(And for Joy)- Morgan Freeman
-TJ
-James

P.S. If anybody would like my characters (Alex, Raith, Miaxx, Smile, or Smoke) feel free to take them and edit as you see fit however please stick somewhat to my original designs.

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: I love you all (James rides into the sunset)   I love you all (James rides into the sunset) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:26 pm

Later, TJ. *salute*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I love you all (James rides into the sunset)   I love you all (James rides into the sunset) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:33 pm

Boyyyy, you best get cho' ^%#@ back on here. >=( Momma JaK don't play this $%#$@

Seriously, you know you love roleplaying here and have got a bunch of friends.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I love you all (James rides into the sunset)   I love you all (James rides into the sunset) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:02 pm

Bit late but still, BYE Teary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love you all (James rides into the sunset)   I love you all (James rides into the sunset) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love you all (James rides into the sunset)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Leave Of Absence-
Jump to: