Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Findings Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Findings Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Findings Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Findings Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Findings Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Findings Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Findings Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Findings Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Findings Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Findings Vote_lcapThe Findings Voting_barThe Findings Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Findings

Go down 

What do you think of her?
I love her
The Findings Vote_lcap25%The Findings Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
She so different! I like it!
 25% [ 1 ]
It's entertaining; keep her
 25% [ 1 ]
She's very... odd
 25% [ 1 ]
Bleh, not a very good character
The Findings Vote_lcap0%The Findings Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Very stupid
The Findings Vote_lcap0%The Findings Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Findings Empty
PostSubject: The Findings   The Findings Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:40 pm

Dear Diary,

Every day I go through something, whether it’s meeting a new creature with amazing powers, or experiencing how truly amazing my own are, it never ceases to amaze me. Always I’m recovering things from my past. Maybe, one day, I’ll fully learn what happened to me; but there are no promises.

The Findings Zumreed_raindrop
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Findings Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Findings   The Findings Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:12 pm

Dear Diary,

Today I found a little booklet. It was something from my parents! Too bad it was pretty much shriveled into nothing but ash. However, I could just make out the words ‘mom’ and ‘dad’. Maybe, just maybe, there’s something out there that will tell me about where I came from, and what my full powers are. I can’t just make it rain, manipulate water, walk through stuff, turn invisible, and heal. I don’t seem… complete. Maybe I’m just being stupid. I mean, that’s so many powers already. Everyone I see only has a select few; not to mention the fact that my powers are so random, whereas everyone else’s fits together, like a puzzle.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK, sorry there, I had to take a break and take a breath. I’ve been losing myself lately; that is, the self I’ve decided to be. I think having my new team will help. Focusing on their needs will help take my mind off of my own…
Yeah, I said team. I had only been here for a few days, when I ran into a trigger-happy guy named Zack. He was right in the middle of two rivalry gangs going at it. Jay, who I met previously that day, had already tried to bomb-dive him, which didn’t work at all. It sent her hurling. So I jumped down, and passed into him; it helped a bit. Although I almost killed Zack when I took that chip… at least I put it back.
So anyway, Rebecca, who came into the picture later, offered to bring us to her apartment to sleep. Once we actually got there, Zack, Jay, and Rebecca had been fighting, we all fell asleep quickly.

A day or so ago I was sitting on the top of my tree, thinking about all the stuff that’s gone on, when I heard a male’s voice. It surprised me quite a bit; I didn’t expect anyone else would be out there. I quickly got down to the lowest branch, and peeked down. A man, about the age of 19-20, was leaning against the trunk of the old tree.
After I had my turn to surprise him, we started talking. He turned out to be a Metahuman named Krious. I showed him the calm of the very top of the tree. He seemed so shocked that ‘a girl like me’, as he put it, would be out in the woods, climbing trees. I found it absolutely amusing. But I guess I should be used to it, everybody that meets me is surprised at what I do. Maybe I look younger than I am… oh well. It seems to really come in handy when in a fight.
Anyway, back to Krious; we sat up on branches and sort of talked. More like silence, with a bit of words. It was relaxing though. I hope that, in the future, we meet up to work together. It was on the way home from this encounter that I almost tripped on the booklet.
Well, that’s pretty much what has happened so far. I’m going to take the team out for some room décor shopping! I’m paying with the money that I had with me when I awoke in that guru’s place. I know that, somehow, my parents were watching me, because I had money from every nation on this Earth possible, and in large amounts. I just hope to one day meet them; or at least know why I’m here, and they’re not.

The Findings Girl%20in%20Tree%20and%20Boy%20on%20Ground.bmp_thumb

Back to top Go down

The Findings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Boot 3 :: Diary Room-
Jump to: