Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben) Vote_lcapAlone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben) Voting_barAlone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben) Vote_lcapAlone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben) Voting_barAlone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben) Empty
PostSubject: Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben)   Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:24 pm

Annie shivered in the cold as she stood outside of a fancy restaurant where she was suppose to be meeting Wildfire, she was all dressed up and had done her hair specially, looking around for him but seeing no-one, she figured he must be late again, the Titans stuff was really getting in the way of their relationship and she didn't like that fact, suddenly looking to her phone as she took it out of her pocket, reading a text from Wildfire that said "Sorry Annie, can't make it to our date tonight, Titans stuff." with that her eyes began to well up and one splashed onto the screen of her phone, putting it into her pocket before she flew back to her and Jasmine's apartment as more tears fell down her face, walking into their apartment room, now tears like a waterfall down her face she took the hairpins from her hair and shook it free, heading straight for the freezer and getting a tub of Bob & Joe's Maple Madness ice-cream, knowing she'd be alone in the apartment because of Jasmine and Mark being on a date, so she grabbed a spoon and sat on the sofa, watching TV as she shoveled the ice-cream into her mouth to try and dull the pain somewhat, looking through her phone contacts she stopped on Jamben, trying to stop herself from sniffling she pressed the call button and put her phone to her ear "h-hey UH UH Jamben...c-UH could you come over please?" she asked, her voice wobbly and clearly showing that she was crying.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben)   Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:54 pm

Jamben was walking in the clouds across the city. It was one of his favorite things to do, and it wasn't any colder for him than it usually was. He doubted his body could get much colder. As he was walking along a fluffy nimbus cloud, he got a call. Cell reception up that high in the air was very clear. He saw it was Annie, and with a smile, picked it up.

Hello?

His cheerful smile was soon destroyed by the sound of Annie's crying voice. She asked if he could come over.

Certainly, my lady.

He snapped the phone shut and quickly flew over, knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben)   Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:17 pm

Annie put the ice-cream to the side as she heard the door, standing up and getting to it as she tried to wipe her tears on her sleeves, seeing Jamben at the door and suddenly hugged him tight, tears pouring down her face again "W-Wildfire...he stood me up on Valentine's day" she said through her tears, burying her face into his shoulder as she held him tighter in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben)   Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:25 pm

He blinked, smiling sadly as Annie pulled him into a tight embrace, crying into his shoulder as she told him that Wildfire had stood her up for Valentine's Day. He hugged her tightly back, letting her know that he was here for her.

That is unforgivable... If it is any condolence, the situation between Jacky and I remains the same. She has disappeared off of the face of this earth.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben)   Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:30 pm

Annie lifted her head up and sighed "it seems we're both trapped in relationships" she said softly as she wiped away her tears again and held Jamben's hand, sitting on the sofa with him before she stared at him "the sad thing is, I bet we'd be perfect for each other...but you like Jackie and...I'm trapped with Wildfire..." she said softly as she frowned.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben)   Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:05 pm

Annie said they were both trapped in their relationships, and said they would be perfect for each other, if they still weren't in relationships with someone. Jamben blinked.

Not to encourage a breaking of the bond...but I'm not trapped. Jacky disappeared without saying anything to me. It has been a month. I don't consider us together any longer.

As I said, though, Wildfire is still around, at least. You should speak with him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben)   Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:10 pm

Annie sighed as she listened to Jamben "I've tried and tried but I can just never get hold of him, and when we do meet up its all half-hearted...I'm tired of it...I want someone who'll make me feel appreciated and be there for me when I need them you know? Not someone who'll stand me up on Valentine's day and make me resort to drowning my sorrows in ice-cream" she explained sadly
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben)   Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:27 pm

He frowned as Annie said that she couldn't take being with Wildfire anymore, and didn't want to be with anyone that made her feel like she did today. Jamben frowned again; he didn't want to leave her sad, yet he didn't want to interfere with their relationship.

You should not be with someone who makes you feel that way, Annie.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben)   Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:33 pm

Annie rested her head on Jamben's shoulder and softly held his hand in hers "I wish I could be with you...I don't want Wildfire...I want you..." she said softly, nuzzling his shoulder "I'd break up with Wildfire if there was a chance for us..." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben)   Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:40 pm

He held Annie's hand, but frowned further, biting his lip a bit as she said that she wanted to be with him. She also said that she would break up with Wildfire for him.

...we could give it a try. I don't know if that will work out, though...
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben)   Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:44 pm

Annie stared into his eyes "I know it will work" she said softly before she leaned in close, her lip brushing against his as she suddenly seemed really shy, biting her lip in nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben)   Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:50 pm

He blinked as her lip brushed against his, and she tried reassuring him that it would work out. His lips would feel as cold as ice to her touch. He smiled at her shyness, knowing it was uncomfortable for someone to be that close to him.

I have no objections...but you know of my condition. That will make it particularly hard to love me...
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben)   Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:55 pm

"But I love you despite that" she said, enveloping herself in an angelic warm glow before she pressed her lips against Jamben's full on, not caring about the coldness, she just wanted to love him, her heart yearned for his tender embrace and passionate love.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben)   Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:02 pm

He blinked gently, wrapping his arms around Annie slowly as he kissed her sweetly and tenderly back. He had doubts in his mind, that Annie was only using him as a rebound, but even at that, he was happy to have someone to share Valentine's Day with.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben)   Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:27 pm

Annie held Jamben as tight as she could, ever since she met him she had a little crush on him, but Wildfire was just the one to show feelings for her first, but this time, now she had the chance with Jamben, she planned to hold onto him, gently running her hands through his hair as she continued the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben)   Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone This Valentine's (Annie & Jamben)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next