Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
This isn't home, but it'll do. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
This isn't home, but it'll do. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
This isn't home, but it'll do. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
This isn't home, but it'll do. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
This isn't home, but it'll do. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
This isn't home, but it'll do. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
This isn't home, but it'll do. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
This isn't home, but it'll do. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
This isn't home, but it'll do. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
This isn't home, but it'll do. Vote_lcapThis isn't home, but it'll do. Voting_barThis isn't home, but it'll do. Vote_rcap 
Moon
This isn't home, but it'll do. Vote_lcapThis isn't home, but it'll do. Voting_barThis isn't home, but it'll do. Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

This isn't home, but it'll do.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Senshuken
Code Name: The Honerable One
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

This isn't home, but it'll do. Empty
PostSubject: This isn't home, but it'll do.   This isn't home, but it'll do. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:17 am

"And if you need anything fixed or looked at, just feel free to call." Mr Lipwig droned with the kind of bored practice that comes with saying the same things over and over again. While he ran an apartment block that was cheaper then most, as the landlord he took a small sense of pride in ensuring that his rooms were kept at standards far above those of the slums that tried to compete with his prices. That was one of the things that put him ill at ease about his newest patron. The young man had money. Lots of it. He could have set himself up just about anywhere with ease but for reasons known only to himself he wanted to stay in one of his apartments. "Is there anything more I can help you with Mr Orian?" He asked happily, since regardless of the man's reasons money was still money and it paid to be polite to such a person.

Jonah Orian smiled slightly and politely shook his head. "No thank you Mr Lipwig. Helping me bring my stuff up is more then enough. I'm sure I will be very happy here. I'll be down in a few minutes to sign the last of the paperwork after I've unpacked a few things, alright? " After just a little more polite but meaningless conversation between them, Mr Lipwig went downstairs and Jonah closed his apartment door for the first time. It was still a rather strange sensation, having his own apartment. Still, he had some work to do. Walking towards one of the cardboard boxes in what he was already calling his living room, he took a hold of a small stationery knife and began to open it up. He had work to do.
Back to top Go down
spiritgirl247
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
spiritgirl247

RPG character
Name: Antonia Renee Ruttolo
Code Name: Snow White Queen
Villain or good guy?: Evil

This isn't home, but it'll do. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This isn't home, but it'll do.   This isn't home, but it'll do. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:32 pm

Toni had been getting ready to head out to see her father when she heard her mother call before she left. "Toni dear. Please stop by our neighbor's house." Her mother put a brown basket on her lap, which had many food items. The teen sighed and her mother open the door. She wheeled out and went to the apartment door that her new neighbor lived behind.

"Hello Sir?" Toni called out and knocked on the door. She really didn't want to do this but her mother told her to. "Excuse me." She sighed and put her hands back down on her lap after knocking again. She fixed her blanket so it covered her toes and so they, who ever they were, wouldn't see her odd metal legs.
Back to top Go down

This isn't home, but it'll do.
Page 1 of 1