Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Arrival (Open)
Today at 2:21 am by Shadowwalker

» Duuuude (Noble Then Open)
Yesterday at 9:11 am by Energy

» A Forgotten Hero and an Unseen Threat. (Bloo/Private)
Yesterday at 5:53 am by Bloo

» Weaver
Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:27 am by Bloo

» Jennifer Necowl
Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:17 pm by Energy

» Testing out the minions (OPEN)
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:38 pm by Fox

» The Shovel Men (open)
Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:34 pm by Bloo

» A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]
Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:08 am by Gwen

» Who has time?
Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:47 pm by Dar

Top posting users this week
Divvie

Bloo

Energy

Shadowwalker

Top posting users this month
Energy

Megabot

Dar

Bloo

Fox

Tython

Noble

Pikazard

Silent Night

Sterling

Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

Divvie, Hellbreaker, Shadowwalker

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Sterling

Hellbreaker

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

A few quick questions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: A few quick questions?   Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:56 pm

Hey there I'm JaK, I've made my own Teen Titans RPG in the past and did pretty well. So I'm no newbie when it comes to Rping. Except in mine, we allowed use of canon chars. I can provide a link if you guys would like to see a reference. Before I apped I just wanted to go over some things:

#1 So is it frowned upon to just join up with Titans or should I go through the motions of meeting members and getting invited in?

#2 For Canon Chars I know joining as actual Titans is frowned upon, but what about characters like Superboy or Kid Devil and Ravager. Also could I app as someone like Static AKA Static Shock or Supergirl, who are from different shows? Not to mention use of X-men/marvel chars?

#3 Can the cannon chars just be used for storyline purposes at any time or do I need permission, or are we just supposed to assume they're there and not interact? Like say I joined and I wanted to save Beast Boy from a burning bus in one of my intro Rps or meet Robin after he was just in a heated battle or something, is this ok? This also goes for super villain usage/battles like Control Freak?

#4 Finally, for storylines, do we just go do our own thing, or do I have to be a part of a much bigger general RP? Also how would I get a general lowdown of the RPG's history? As so I know not to go into a restaurant for example thats been burnt down in a recent story or something and burn it down again?

These a re just a few things I wanted to be clear on before I jumped into RPing here, sorry if the answers were psoted somewhere and I missed it. I hope these boards are active, because I've beens searching for some lively ones for a LOOONg time now lol.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A few quick questions?   Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:12 pm

#1 So is it frowned upon to just join up with Titans or should I go through the motions of meeting members and getting invited in?

Yup. Very much. The Teen Titans such as Robin and Cyborg are as you can say in ''Season 5''. Meaning all over the World. There is a Titans team, two in fact, with one being formed and the other being inactive (shame on them). you could try to join one of them or try to make your own team, but that's not gonna be easy, I reckon.

#2 For Canon Chars I know joining as actual Titans is frowned upon, but what about characters like Superboy or Kid Devil and Ravager. Also could I app as someone like Static AKA Static Shock or Supergirl, who are from different shows? Not to mention use of X-men/marvel chars?

Good one. All I care about is a good balance. You should be an expert on that chaarcter, being able to play him or her as if he or she really was like that. you can apply for any canon character, but I advise against being one of the X-men or Marvel characters in general. this is, after all, a Teen Titans oriŽnted board.

#3 Can the cannon chars just be used for storyline purposes at any time or do I need permission, or are we just supposed to assume they're there and not interact? Like say I joined and I wanted to save Beast Boy from a burning bus in one of my intro Rps or meet Robin after he was just in a heated battle or something, is this ok? This also goes for super villain usage/battles like Control Freak?

If someone is playing them, you obviously cannot use them. You could use them for storylines otehrwise, but I advise caution. Using the character for a storylines means you have to really be him for a limited amount of time. I don't want the Booyah-syndrome (Cyborg saying booyah every 3 seconds) or I'll shut it down immediatly.

#4 Finally, for storylines, do we just go do our own thing, or do I have to be a part of a much bigger general RP? Also how would I get a general lowdown of the RPG's history? As so I know not to go into a restaurant for example thats been burnt down in a recent story or something and burn it down again?

there is no current bigger storyline, I'm working on it but I'm the only one working here. there's no sure way to learn but to read other RP's. You can do your own thing, and can talk to other members to see if they want to RP with you or anything. Do as you please.

Yes this board is kinda active, even if a lot of members skip in and out of activity for certain periods of time. And with only me pulling the carriage even when I'm quite busy in real life, not everything's perfect. you'll have to excuse me for that. Good luck!

~Emblem

''If a problem is a lock, then you just need to find the key. Finding it can be difficult if you don't know where to look or don't know how to look'' ~ †(Old) Emblem Trailblazer, Accomplished Animagus of Elemental Magics

Still watching all of you from a distance, even after more then 6 years and 4 site versions...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A few quick questions?   Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:24 am

Ok a few more things; if I start a team can I fill any open slots with canon Titans, such as Hotspot and or Static until more people decide to join? Also, who are the central Titans at the moment? Created chars or the original 5 and if it's original 5, who are the two current created char teams? Titans North or West??? If not the original five and central titans are created chars, where are Robin and the originals??? I wanted to know as so I know what to name my team, thanks again for your time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A few quick questions?   Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:25 pm

I can't help much, but I wanted to say that in the Titans Tower on here there are made up characters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A few quick questions?   Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:31 pm

Soooo then where are the canon chars o_o
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A few quick questions?   Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:48 pm

I guess in the last season they all split and are now roaming the world separate. I haven't seen some of the last seasons. that's a Youtube project Wink. But yeah...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few quick questions?   

Back to top Go down

A few quick questions?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1