Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Chat About Bears (Amonster) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Chat About Bears (Amonster) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Chat About Bears (Amonster) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Chat About Bears (Amonster) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Chat About Bears (Amonster) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Chat About Bears (Amonster) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Chat About Bears (Amonster) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Chat About Bears (Amonster) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Chat About Bears (Amonster) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Chat About Bears (Amonster) Vote_lcapA Chat About Bears (Amonster) Voting_barA Chat About Bears (Amonster) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Chat About Bears (Amonster) Vote_lcapA Chat About Bears (Amonster) Voting_barA Chat About Bears (Amonster) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Chat About Bears (Amonster)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

A Chat About Bears (Amonster) Empty
PostSubject: A Chat About Bears (Amonster)   A Chat About Bears (Amonster) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:31 pm

Rex was in the park for a meeting. Not a diplomatic meeting, or a meeting with a detective, nothing Titan related. This meeting was meant to be fun, a good time, and something he would enjoy. He was meeting one person- someone he had come to know as the best thing to ever happen to him. He turned as she joined him by the fountain.

'Hi, Charissa!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Chat About Bears (Amonster)   A Chat About Bears (Amonster) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:55 pm

Charissa was in the park as well, eying all the things best she could. She didn’t often come to the park, as it was riddled with people, and for a while she only saw humans as more meat. Then, she met someone. He was sitting by the fountain, and she walked up to join him.

'Hi, Charissa!' He said.

She smiled, and hugged him, snuggling him a little bit. “Rex! Hey!” She said. “How are you?”
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Chat About Bears (Amonster)   A Chat About Bears (Amonster) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:30 pm

Rex smiled as Charissa hugged him. He'd met her a few days ago, she had been crying on the sidewalk. The sunglasses she wore had been broken on the ground. An ambulance was leaving the street. He's walked over to her and sat down. What's wrong? he'd asked. She'd replied, between sobs, that she didn't want to talk. Suddenly Rex came back to the present, and Charissa asked him how he was.

'Oh, well, I'm great. Thanks for asking! How are you?'

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Chat About Bears (Amonster)   A Chat About Bears (Amonster) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:03 pm

Charissa smiled to him, and snuggled a bit into him. She remembered that day as well. Rex had asked her if she was alright, and she didn't want to talk.

Her and the man had got in a little tussle, and he pushed her to the ground. Her glasses feel off, and he looked into her eye, which was is final mistake. His soul burnt to a crisp, and she realized what she had done and called an ambulance.

By the time Rex came, she was curled in a ball, and crying. She mumbled something. "He... I..." She didn't dare look him in the eye, but she looked down to her broken glasses.

"I'm doing wonderful, now that you're here!"
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Chat About Bears (Amonster)   A Chat About Bears (Amonster) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:38 pm

Charissa hadn't looked into his eyes. She had stared at her broken glasses. Seriously, what happened?

'Oh, that's great, I'm glad!'

They strolled through the park together, and Rex recounted his day. He linked his arm with hers as they walked past the trees and flowers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Chat About Bears (Amonster)   A Chat About Bears (Amonster) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:10 am

Charissa, still scared and sad, looked into Rex's eyes a brief moment before quickly turning away. "I'm sorry.... but you wanted to know..."

Charissa looked along the park, smiling wide. "It's so beautiful here."
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Chat About Bears (Amonster)   A Chat About Bears (Amonster) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:10 pm

Rex had fallen to the ground, clutching at his face as if it were on fire. W-what was that?!

Rex looked around at the park, with it's many trees and plants, and he could hear the large amount of wildlife scurrying through the grass and branches. He looked back at Charissa, a smile on his face and a gleam in his eyes.

'It sure is, Charissa.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Chat About Bears (Amonster)   A Chat About Bears (Amonster) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:47 pm

Charissa was still on the floor. It was like she read his mind, because right after he thought that, she felt it necessary to tell him. "It...it was me.... I killed him.... I'm a monster...." She started to cry again. She didn't mean to kill him, she didn't mean to be this way...she didn't want to be this way.

Charissa smiled back to him. She loved being with Rex, he was a great person to be around. He made her laugh, he made her smile. "So, what are we going to do? I'm finewith just being here, with you."
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Chat About Bears (Amonster)   A Chat About Bears (Amonster) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:52 pm

What? How could you have killed, you look so sweet, and innocent... Rex had tried to comfort her by hugging her.

"Feed the pigeons?" he asked, jokingly. He walked around the edge of the fountain, occasionally looking at the arcing streams of water go past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Chat About Bears (Amonster)   A Chat About Bears (Amonster) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:16 pm

Charissa cries onto his shoulder. "I'm a demon.... I did it. I'm a monster...." She could help but feel bad for the man. She saw a ring on his finger; he must have been married. She stole someone away from their family for no reason. Normally it was just for food, but when she killed with her eyes... it made her feel so bad. Evil. Like monster.

Charissa smiles to him. "Why don't we take a little walk? It's a shame wasting this day just sitting around. " She took his hand, and started walking.

Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Chat About Bears (Amonster)   A Chat About Bears (Amonster) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:16 pm

I have a hard time believing that. You don't look like a monster. Rex had smiled again, trying to comfort Charissa. He had sat next to her, looking at the broken glasses. He took off his goggles, giving them to her. Maybe these can help.

Rex smiled, following after her.

"And where do you want to walk to?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Chat About Bears (Amonster)   A Chat About Bears (Amonster) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Chat About Bears (Amonster)
Page 1 of 1