Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! Vote_lcapDigimon- The return of the Digidestineds! Voting_barDigimon- The return of the Digidestineds! Vote_rcap 
Moon
Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! Vote_lcapDigimon- The return of the Digidestineds! Voting_barDigimon- The return of the Digidestineds! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! Empty
PostSubject: Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!   Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:52 pm

Story Line:

It's been over 50 years after Tie Matt and the others helped bring the digital world and the human world together and now things have turned to a bad point. Some Humans didn't like the Digimon and started attacking them and same with the Digimon. The Digimon and the humans both put a divider between the two worlds once again taking away all the humans from the digital world and the Digimon from the humans world.

Now 100 years later the Human world has forgotten about the Digital world and the Digital about the humans well accept 1 very evil Digimon and 1 good Digimon who are both very powerful. The Evil Digimon used his powers to send out some of his Digital minions to tear a hole through the divider to invade the human world. The good Digimon known as the Holy one presumed to be one of the original Digidestineds Digimon took hold and reformed the 8 digivices and creates 8 Digieggs sending them to 8 children to save their world.

The children stopped the evil digimon and their digivices and digimon were taken away. The Evil Digimon Became angry and took the Digivices corrupting them making them able to make the purest of hearts evil and made his own digieggs sending them to 8 different children. 8 years later the Holy one found out about this once the 8 children and their digimon came to the digital world attacking digimon and re created 8 more digivices and digieggs and starts transporting children to the digital world giving 8 of the digivices and digieggs. The ones who didn't have these things would require to bond with a digimon already in existent and then they would be gifted a digivices.

The holy one did this in hopes the children would remain good and stop the evil digidestineds from building towers to tear open the divider so the Evil digimon cant try and take over the Human world. So are you a digidestined? Did you come here with a digimon or with out? And more importantly are you going to fight for the Holy one or the Evil Digimon?

A Teen age girl sits on the edge of a huge mountain frowning looking over a large black tower that only looks half built while she twirls her hair with her finger and holds her black and blue digivice with her other hand. A Lopmon runs down over to her and looks up at her.

"Paige some digimon are trying to take down the tower again."

The girl sighs ans as she stands up the Lopmon hops on her left shoulder holding onto her right one with her ear.

"It's so sad when they think they stand a chance...."

"So were gonna destroy them now"

The Lopmon says seeming a bit excited now but the girl continues to have the same sad expression on her face.

"If we weren't why would I have you inform me if they were trying to stop them..."

"Good point."

The girl front flips off the mountain and holds up her digivice as she falls as Lopmon swings around to Paige's front side.

"Lopmon Digivolve now!"

"Lopmon digivolve tooooooo!"

Lopmon digivolves to a large animal as she lands to the ground Paige now on her shoulder.

"Wendigomon!"

Wendigomon runs over to the tower as one of the small digimon points at them.

"IT'S WENDIGOMON AND PAIGE!"

"CABLE CRUSHER!!"

Wendigomon swings it's arms hitting away some of the digimon as Paige flips off Wendigomon's shoulder landing into a drop kick hitting a rookie digimon turning it into data and starts to attack other digimon as Wendigomon does the same.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!   Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:52 am

Gatomon was currently walking over the hills, looking to the mountain then looked over nearby it, squinting her eyes and seeing a half finished tower in the distance, as well as a small battle nearby it "hmph...fools..." she muttered before she continued walking, holding a stick with a wrapped up leaf around it, within the leaf was various foods and such as well as things that Gatomon just carried around with her to help her survive, she then decided out of curiosity to walk towards the tower just to watch the battle and see who won.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!   Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:00 am

Wendigomon finished off the rest of the digimon turning them into data. Paige held a in training digimon in her hand not even looking at it before she crushed it turning it to data. Wendigomon picks up Paige placing her on her shoulder but before they left Wendigomon sniffed the air and looks over where Gatomon was.

"Digimon...."

Wendigomon says as Paige looks over at Gatomon narrowing her eyes.

"Can I destroy it?"

"........fine......."

Wendigomon then starts to charge at Gatomon Paige riding on her shoulder frowning.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!   Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:13 am

Gatomon froze before she started cursing in her mind, starting to turn around and started to run, going on all fours with the stick in her mouth "h-hey I didn't come to destroy that tower!" she yelled, feeling now pretty scared as she ran away from Wendingomon.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!   Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:19 am

Wendigomon Grabs Gatomon starting to squeeze her tightly.

"Wendigomon..... hold on..."

Wendigomon Loses her grip but keeps it tight enough to make sure Gatomon wouldn't get away. Wendigomon Raises up the hand that Gatomon is in holding. Paige walks across the arm and squats down looking at Gatomon frowning.

"Why are you here if not to destroy the tower, and think carefully because if I don't like your answer Wendigomon here well crush you into data...."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!   Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:25 am

Gatomon thought for a few seconds "I was curious okay? I've been travelling the land researching battles and learning how to survive in war-zones, I could be of use to you, I've learned a lot about war tactics and how to win a battle, how to discover your opponent's weak points, stuff like that" she explained as she squirmed in Wendingomon's grip.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!   Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:36 am

Wendigomon laughed a little Paige still frowning.

"We already know these things... but the leader of the Evil Digimon is always looking for new recruits to use in it's more.... dangerous missions..."

Wendigomon laughs a little more knowing that was just another way to say the dark lord wanted more weak digimon to use as pawns in battle while the stronger ones got to live and have more important jobs. Paige jumps off Wendigomon's arm and Wendigomon places her free hand on Paige's shoulder Dedigivolving into Lopmon dropping Gatomon on the ground. Lopmon now stands on Paige's shoulder frowning.

"I wanted to destroy the Gatomon....."

"fine if she betrays us you can destroy her hows that?"

"YAY!"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!   Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:40 am

Gatomon looked a little scared at the two before she slowly nodded "uuhh yeah I'll consider it, where would I find this evil digimon?" she asked curiously, she didn't plan to take sides in this war between good and evil, she just wanted to try and survive whenever the actual war occurred, but for the sake of not getting destroyed she decided to humor the two.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!   Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:50 am

"Wouldn't Yooooou like to know?"

Lopmon say sticking her tongue out at Gatomon.

"Lopmon you do realize that Gatomon may appear to be at the Rookie level but are really champions right?"

Lopmon looks to paige seeming confused.

"Yeah and?"

"And any Champion level could kick almost any Rookie's a-"

"are you saying I'm not strong enough to beat up that Gatomon?"

"in your Rookie stage no... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!   Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:01 pm

Curtis was watching the scene in front of moonmon was on top of his head he had been helping the reble digimon destroy the towers with little succsess he wanted to help the gatomon but he couldn't risk losing moonmon. He just hoped the new tatic of theirs worked and raised his hand in front of moonmon and held up four fingers she then jumped into the trees getting behind the lopmon and him behind the girl keeping out of sight. Moonmon silently whispers black blast sending a black ball of darkness at the lopmon while curtis rushed foward sword drawn goind for a downward slash that would only wound the girl if he struck all he knew is that he didn't want to kill the girl as she was being controled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!   Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:11 pm

Gatomon couldn't help but quietly chuckle at Lopmon then jumped back as another fight seemingly broke out "ugh, so much pointless fighting in this day and age" she said, jumping a fair distance away from the fight to watch and see how the battle would turn out.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!   Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:30 pm

Paige and Lopmon had been trained by the evil digimon's leader himself to listen the there surroundings and thats what they did.

"It's so sad when they think they can pull a sneak attack."

"Yep it really is!"

Lopmon says before she jumps up dodging the black ball. Paige whips around filping over the boy turning around into a round house kick to the head.

"its little boys like you that make me ashamed to be a human!"

As Lopmon uses her ears to float down the the ground she looks at Moonmon.

"BLAZING ICE!"

Lopmon yells before she spits out shots of super cooled air at Moonmon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!   Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:51 pm

Curtis looks bored as he catchs the kick and says,
"And you are pathetic as of right now your not even worth calling human missy so you have nothing to be ashamed of and if your not going to fight gatomon I suggest you run after all you can now go on to live another day."

then shoves the caught leg foward hoping to throw the girl off balance as he went for a low sweeping kick and jumping back his sword at the ready. moonmon let out a shout of black blast several times to counter the blazing ice and then shouts frothy spit sending several acid filled spits at the lopmon befor dissapering back into cover but keeping close to curtis if he needed help.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

PostSubject: Re: Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!   Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:00 pm

Meanwhile along the coast stood a young and calm girl who busily eyed the ocean close to her home while sat on a rock she kept hold of a wood pipe looking like an instrument well some sort of trumpet then a fox creature showed up in a blurry movement and spoke.

i feel Digimons...both on the the beach and at the tower..

With that warningthe child glanced distantly at the lifting smoke,knewing that someone was preoccupied in the tower area,Shanzi turned and ran off to the beach perimeter with her partner simply known as Renamon.On thw moment tey arrived the evil digimons,in alert from the two appearances came to attack.

Renamon,take them out

At the girl's order the fox lady jumped in battle mode as her human owner by the use of experted martials combat movements striked down any dangerous digimons who approached the kid.At the end of theirs winning they made a quick highfive and then Shanzi voice arose.

Lets go see and go in town after

Forming a nod,Renamon,by picking up her companion,dashed off to the tower location.Arriving there she let go of the young female back on her feets as the two stood against a big rock easily watching the fight Paige was leading on the boy.

Shanzi shall i eliminate them all?

Renamon asked but the children head shook in a -no- manner that her Digimon understood.

We'll show up to them after the fight is done

She finally said and observed the battle below and well still hidden by the big boulder but mainly waited for that action to end.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!   Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:07 pm

Gatomon watched from the nearby grass, crouched down and almost completely hidden within it as she watched the fight with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!   Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digimon- The return of the Digidestineds!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next