Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Similarities?  Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Similarities?  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Similarities?  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Similarities?  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Similarities?  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Similarities?  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Similarities?  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Similarities?  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Similarities?  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Similarities?  Vote_lcapSimilarities?  Voting_barSimilarities?  Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Similarities?

Go down 
+2
Emmz
Bow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Similarities?  Empty
PostSubject: Similarities?    Similarities?  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:41 pm

Sooooo... earlier in the chat box we were talking about how our characters were similar to us in real life. So of course my question is...

What are the connections between your characters and you? Do they have the same personality? Piece of that personality just extreme? Do they look like you? Talk like you? Etc!

I'll start it off...

With Bow it's really simple. She was my first creation and I used what I had experience with, myself. She's me multiplying the giggle factor by about 10 and getting rid of level headedness and tact. She does things the same way I would and, although no one ever sees it, has a very wide emotional range which I take pride of in myself.... So yeah... She's based off of me. Though her life is not. O.o

Jane - she's my apathy shining through. I have days where I just don't care about a thing in the world, and that's who she is. She's my "bad" days.

Vicky - she's my evil side coming to light. When I just think some people should not exist, that's her in me. When I think you should be punished for being an idiot, hah, you just met Vicky. She herself though has a more gentle side, which is me not being able to do a completely evil character...

So... who are your characters to you!!

:3
Back to top Go down

Similarities?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Similarities?    Similarities?  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:21 am

Like I said in Cb, JaK...Is me. He is my anger, my frustration, my sarcasm, my woe. My me against the world. He's that side of me that says #^%@ IT! I don't care anymore and when things get bad and I feel like giving up, he's the side of me that digs deeper. He's the side that does what he feels like he wants to do, because he knows it needs to be done. He steps up and makes the hard decision, which aren't always the right ones, but necessary in his eyes.

JaK is the hard worker side of me. The side that's proud of what I can achieve and knows my limits, but pushes them anyway just because. He's the aggravated pain and hurtful memories that plague me everyday. For me it was my depressing childhood, for him, it was the loss of everything.

Physically, JaK is what I strive to achieve; coordination, perfect balance, confidence, strength, ability to ignore pain. His determination to go up against those he knows he can't beat and pull out the W anyway. That is JaK, and he is a part of me; sarcasm/jerkishness and all.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Similarities?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Similarities?    Similarities?  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:42 am

Annie- Before I turned Annie into an actual character, she was me showing my demonic and angelic side, my first drawing of her I called it "My Angedemon Form" as I based her from me, a normal girl and so she looked similar to me, her demonic side represents the evilness in me, my sadistic side towards those who I hate along with my general perverted teenage thoughts as she's half succubi, Harmony is the angelic side that balances everything out, she's the one who I show normally mixed with my usual self, although sometimes Ellenia sneaks out when I'm angry to make nasty remarks to people who annoy me, but Harmony tries her best to keep that from happening and makes me look like a normal, calm teenage girl.

Ayumu- Ayumu is similar to Ellenia except she's more the psychotic side of me, more of my sadistic side to those who I hate, crazy, obsessive, loves cats, loves winter.

Nina- Nina is the side that I show in everyday life, a lazy, chilled out girl who just wants to run away to her comic books and word of fantasy, doesn't like to do too much effort and loves everything Japanese, wishing to learn more and more about it.
Back to top Go down

Similarities?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Similarities?    Similarities?  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:56 pm

Spider-Girl, she's modeled after my favorite hero Spider-man for likely the same reasons. Unlike Batman, unlike Superman, unlike Ironman and Captain America. Spider-man and Spider-Girl, don't always know the right answer or what needs to be done. They struggle with day to day issues. Like keeping a roof over their head, following their ideals and living up to the heroic status, as well as being slandered and being responsible. They make their own weapons, they do it all, and still are able to joke around and have fun. They have a lot of grief, a lot of mistakes, and a lot pressure. This is modified by Spidey being a girl, and a teenager. She wants love and to have that fun teenage life, but her responsibilities keep her alone. Neither are badasses and both have an uncorruptable moral fiber.

That's where I relate and many other Spider-man fans. In a way, Spider-man and Spider-Girl; are more human than Robin the Batman because unlike them, they're far from perfect, however, their spider like abilities and smarts tend to make up for it. Razz
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Similarities?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Similarities?    Similarities?  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:05 pm

I actually wish my characters were devoid of any relatable trait. Yet all but the very best writers have their cutch. Characteristics are easier to envision or more desirable to use when we're drawing from personal experience. Though I've made all supervillains here, so we're talking mainly vices.

My comfort blanket for Pix is definitely the way he makes excuses. Blaming others, validating mistakes, pretending I have insight into my flaws (Look! He's doing it again!) Such things come as second nature. And it works well for an evil teen in a competitive academy. Otherwise I succeeded in making him quite different. He's idealistic, prejudice, proud, hates his parents, strategic, political, craves company. Pix isn't even who I'd like to be. He's just interesting to put into scenarios.

I gave Caesar obsession. Again, useful for a scientist type. I at least skim through every post on the site because I want to be in the know. I can't say whether it'll all be useful, the way Caesar doesn't have a use in mind for every meta he covets. It's part of what he loves, so he'll take it if he can. Everything else is thankfully nothing to do with my personality. Caesar is cold, non-sqeamish, greedy, takes what he's denied, and walks around naked. Extremely fun to RP, but I'm glad he's not me.

And finally. Mumbo obviously isn't mine. But we both have those moments when you get so happy you just feel like singing! Maestro! ...No maestro? Never mind then.
Back to top Go down

Similarities?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Similarities?    Similarities?  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:42 pm

Moving on to Ben 10, my second favorite hero or maybe my third if Teen Titans Robin counts. Anyway, Ben I just find awesome and I admire him. He's cocky, arrogant, and lucky. Traits we both share, but then at the same time he is a very good guy at heart and does the right thing. Kind of like a Captain America complex. He has moral fiber, and adaptability. Probably his BEST trait, is how he can be fit for any situation, yet has a HUGE Achilles heel when the Omnitrix times out.

However, he overcomes this obstacle again and again. He too is human with his own flaws, and might not even be the best person for the Omnitrix. But, he makes due with what he can do and what he has, as we all do. Ben has been doing this thing since he was 10 and has made a career out of being a hero. I respect that dedication, and that's why I chose him to RP as. In all ways, he's just super fun, from his attitude to his powers and multiple alien designs and personalities.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Similarities?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Similarities?    Similarities?  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:00 pm

I feel like I share similarities with both of the chars I actually use: Meta and Dagger

I feel like Meta is very stubborn, as am I. He also doesn`t easily admit to his mistakes, which is another trait I share with him. Also, anger issues *Abruptly moves on*

Dagger is very similar to me. His attitude towards girls is a shared trait as and I admit that if I had the power and the guts to kill like he does, I would.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Similarities?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Similarities?    Similarities?  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:24 am

Well, uhm...yeesh. This is going to be slightly long-winded. I guess there's nothing slight about that.

I hate to bark down the same path JaK was, as I always seem to do, but as is the case with JaK the character and JaK the person, Kyte is a representation of my entire being...but intensified.

Kyte is everything I wish I could be. Handsome, physically fit, good looking (Guess that more ties in with handsome). He can pretty much plow his way through any situation, and even when he can't use his strength, he can use his smarts to take care of the rest. He never gives up or caves in to somebody else's feelings.

What few people know here is that the Kyte on Teen Titans: Legacy is a parody, mostly to accommodate what was a lack of villains on the site. So I added realism along with a dark past to the Kyte I fleshed out on the chat site Chatango. I made someone who is angry at the world for what he is and who he's been through, and wants to watch it burn because of it. I created a parody of Kyte that instead of fighting (Mostly) for the good side, fights for the bad because that's the side with no restrictions.

The Kyte on Teen Titans: Legacy is a much darker adaptation. So as a darker version of the original Kyte, he is a darker version of me. He kills people because he loves it. He wants to break down the world and watch it reform just to see what will happen. Will it be the same, or will it be different? That's the question he's trying to answer.

Kyte, when not in what I refer to as "filler rps" [(Light and Dark, Meet Gray), any romantic threads with Nina, any off-action threads with Rico on the side, etc.], is my anger, and my rage. Anger at my own uselessness. Anger at the fact I'll have to repeat a year of high school just because they didn't schedule the last year right. Anger at what life has handed me; no jobs wanting me. Anger that my mother has to work with pneumonia and my younger brother drop-out has to support the house, and that I can't do my part. Half of my frustration and anger is compressed into this version of Kyte; this parody. He doesn't care if what he's doing is wrong. He does it because he wants to, and that's what he believes is right.

The only thing that I don't like about the Kyte on Teen Titans: Legacy is the way he seems to flesh out from my rage and anger. From all of the darkness I have given him. I don't like this because I don't seem to express the passionate side of him enough; the part that cares for what he worked for.

With this, I get back to my original statement that the true Kyte lies on Chatango. He is the version of Kyte that truly responds as I would to situations. He seeks power endlessly because there's always someone that can be better, and he wants to be the best. He doesn't want to be the most powerful for fame or anything like that, he wants to be the most powerful because with power, you can protect what you want, whether that be yourself or others.

Again, as I said before, Kyte is everything I want to be; the perfect version of me. The real me is nowhere near as fit; nowhere near as handsome. He gets all of the money he needs, and whatever else he needs. He protects what he wants. He doesn't back down, and doesn't have to, because whatever consequences come his way are ones that he can deny. He doesn't play with the cards he's dealt. He plays with the cards he makes.

That was long-winded.
Back to top Go down

Similarities?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Similarities?    Similarities?  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:30 pm

You've heard of JaK Sage and now you will hear of Mark Rowan. As with all my OC characters I have an original template; Mark was supposed to be a kind, nice guy, from the streets that's it. However, he's evolved lately into another side of my personality.

Understand, since JaK was always mean, I tended to be more than rash and crude on here, but since making Mark I have been able to be kinder and nicer at times. That is because my rps are not solely about kicking #^% anymore. Now with JaK and Mark it balances out.

Mark is me; my kindness, my forgiving nature, my will to do things for those because I can help and I feel I should. Mark is giving, he is sincere, and although he knows what he can do he doesn't like to throw it in your face. Trust me, I know what I truly mean to this site, but I will never boast about it without proper reason to do so.

Mark provides for those; he might not always like doing the right thing, but sometimes he does it anyway even when others won't because it's the morality and the mindset of what's important. Not just the result and the action. Like Mark I actually used to give gifts randomly to people at school just for the hell of it. Mark is my romantic side; everything he says I say to Ninjafox and everything he does for his loved ones I would do for her without hesitation.

Mark is hopeful in situations that others lose hope in...And so am I. It's actually a trait all my characters share with me. Even when failure is the optimum outcome, we do it anyway, we fight anyway, and we try anyway just because even I don't think 100% will always be 100% when I try to change it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Similarities?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Similarities?    Similarities?  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:20 am

So I'm going to start of with Ray Scream

Ray is my side of being very competitive. Now everyone knows that the original Rainbowdash is always up for a good competition. She's ready to fight for what she wants and has a pretty hard head. Well I'm like that too, I promised myself that this year in Gym I wouldn't participate that much in gym, just enough to get myself a good grade. Boy was I wrong! I always picked teams or was on the team with the most competitive people, along with myself. I always want to win and do it right the first time.

Like Ray, she's hard headed and will fight for what she wants. That's like me too, I wont go down without a fight. All though I draw a line when or when not to stop, Ray isn't like that. I am hard headed, All though I like a good compromise I won't go down without a good fight, or at least I hear a good reason.

Ray is loyal! Of course I am not as nearly as Loyal as Ray, but I'm always trying! So overall, for Ray and I, We're tough on the outside, but on the inside we can be a soft cookie. Cookie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Similarities?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Similarities?    Similarities?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Similarities?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Chat Room-
Jump to: