Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Jason Kyle (W.I.P., Staff May Give Revews Though) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Jason Kyle (W.I.P., Staff May Give Revews Though) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Jason Kyle (W.I.P., Staff May Give Revews Though) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Jason Kyle (W.I.P., Staff May Give Revews Though) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Jason Kyle (W.I.P., Staff May Give Revews Though) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Jason Kyle (W.I.P., Staff May Give Revews Though) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Jason Kyle (W.I.P., Staff May Give Revews Though) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Jason Kyle (W.I.P., Staff May Give Revews Though) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Jason Kyle (W.I.P., Staff May Give Revews Though) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Jason Kyle (W.I.P., Staff May Give Revews Though) Vote_lcapJason Kyle (W.I.P., Staff May Give Revews Though) Voting_barJason Kyle (W.I.P., Staff May Give Revews Though) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Jason Kyle (W.I.P., Staff May Give Revews Though) Vote_lcapJason Kyle (W.I.P., Staff May Give Revews Though) Voting_barJason Kyle (W.I.P., Staff May Give Revews Though) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Jason Kyle (W.I.P., Staff May Give Revews Though)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Jason Kyle (W.I.P., Staff May Give Revews Though) Empty
PostSubject: Jason Kyle (W.I.P., Staff May Give Revews Though)   Jason Kyle (W.I.P., Staff May Give Revews Though) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:09 pm

"Character Quote(Optional)"

Jason Maxwell Kyle

Jason Kyle (W.I.P., Staff May Give Revews Though) Guilty-Crown00257-650x365

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Jason Maxwell Kyle
Nickname(s):
Codename:
Alias(es):
Classification: Meta-Human
Affiliation: Good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown (With a Redish Tint)
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 242 lbs (His weight is strictly because of his powers)
Other Traits:

===POWERS===

Powers:

Density Control - Jason's powers allow him absolute control over his density, allowing him to charge it all into one focused blast, or distributed to increase his own durability. In addition, he is able to morph his skin into an almost obsidian-like state. The seemingly stone portions of his body while in this form are actually crystals which lay underneath his skin, and while similar looking to obsidian, it is actually as hard as granite. His powers of density control work by these microscopic crystals travelling through his blood stream and then focusing all the weight into one blow, or as stated previously, spreading out to increase durability. While in his 'obsidian' form, the crystals protruding from his skin are almost indestructible, and if removed (which would be EXTREMELY painful) would grow back over the course of one month.

Crystaline Ingestion - Jason is capable of creating a storage device out of the crystals in his blood to keep an object safe. However, this power does have its limits. If the object is even decently sized, he cannot withdraw it back into his body. This is mostly just to protect citizens, create walls with these crystals, or simply to hold onto something while he climbs.

Peak Stamina and Strength - Jason's stamina was once normal, but has grown over time strictly due to the fact that he was born with his mutation. Due to this fact, it is not super-human, but it is still worth noting.

Skills:

Tech Savy - Jason is very good with computers. He's an accoplished programmer and hacker.

Weaknesses:

Crystaline Clots - A nickname Jason has given his unique weakness. Seeing as his crystals travel through his blood stream, they sometimes mash together and create a blockage similar to a blood clot. This weakness however is easily fixed by the usual blood clot medication, which he takes normally.

Crystal Removal - While in his obsidian form, Jason's crystals CAN be ripped out of his skin with enough brute force. This is not only extremely painful, but effective as well. It will take approximately one month for the crystals to regenerate in his blood stream.

Equipment:

Pills - Jason keeps a small bottle of prescription medication, which is used to relieve blood clots. He takes them regularly to prevent his little 'crystaline clots' and make sure his transformations are as fast as possible.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:

Strengths:

Interests/Habits:

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:
Place of Origin:
Current City:
History:

Sample RP

Last edited by SuperSquirrel on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Jason Kyle (W.I.P., Staff May Give Revews Though)   Jason Kyle (W.I.P., Staff May Give Revews Though) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:30 pm

I'll pick this up, first thing you should know is that if these crystals really are obsidian like, they shatter, easily.
Your enhanced stamina and strength sorta contradicts itself, saying its not superhuman but beyond a human
and crystaline ingestion...I'll need a different or better explanation please. I dont really get it.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Jason Kyle (W.I.P., Staff May Give Revews Though)   Jason Kyle (W.I.P., Staff May Give Revews Though) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:50 pm

Well Rav, I'm just working on this. Don't really have the right words :P

And it's just obisidian's durability, just looks like it. Trust me, I know Obsidian is wimpy. Not sure what I'm gonna compare it to yet in terms of toughness. Not diamond, debating on Granite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason Kyle (W.I.P., Staff May Give Revews Though)   Jason Kyle (W.I.P., Staff May Give Revews Though) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jason Kyle (W.I.P., Staff May Give Revews Though)
Page 1 of 1