Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Diner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Diner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Diner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Diner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Diner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Diner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Diner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Diner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Diner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Diner - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Diner - Page 2 Voting_barThe Diner - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Diner - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Diner - Page 2 Voting_barThe Diner - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Diner

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Diner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diner   The Diner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:21 pm

Harmony nodded "its where angels are taught uhh...angel things, how to heal, how to protect people, how to be guardian angels, among other things too" she explained, to be honest she had forgotten all about it up to this point too "is there anything else you want to know?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The Diner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diner   The Diner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:25 pm

He nodded as Harmony confirmed it, asking if he wanted to know anything else.

Right...people say I was an archangel. So was my education any different than yours?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

The Diner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diner   The Diner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:22 am

Harmony nodded "in basic terms...you were an upperclassman, while we normal angels had the basic lessons, mathematics, healing 101, how to be a good angel, etc, archangels were also taught how to fight for humans and defend them, you were taught in combat and how to become strong angels, along with the basic classes too" she explained, trying to remember what she could about angel school.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

The Diner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diner   The Diner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:12 pm

Fenrir blinked as she said that he was an upperclassman, so he was also taught how to fight and defend humans, along with the basic classes everyone else got. So I was special...

He smiled. Thanks, Harmony. You're answering questions I've had for myself ever since I woke up without my memories. I doubt you'll know, but...do you know how this could have happened to me? No memories?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

The Diner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diner   The Diner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:16 pm

"Well...if you woke up with memory loss maybe...do you remember the feeling of falling at all? Maybe you fell and hit your head and got concussion, and answering questions is what I'm here for, I want to help you anyway I can" said Harmony with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

The Diner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diner   The Diner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:31 pm

He shook his head in the negative in response to Harmony's question. No. Nothing. I woke up in the care of Sorina Markov, who has since then disappeared. I was heavily wounded before that, but she didn't know by whom or what.[/b]
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

The Diner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diner   The Diner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:47 pm

Harmony looked to the table, deep in thought, trying to gather any information she could from Annie and Ellenia before she looked back up to Fenrir "maybe you had an encounter with a demon, maybe because of the terrifying and horrific event it caused your mind to block out your memories of it, causing you to lose your other memories too..." she said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

The Diner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diner   The Diner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:13 pm

Fenrir listened to Harmony's hypothesis, saying Fenrir may have encountered a demon, and was just repressing the memories. He shrugged. I guess...

He got some coffee, sipping it. Well, thanks for telling me.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

The Diner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diner   The Diner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:15 pm

Harmony gave a smile to Fenrir "anytime, and thank you again for all that you've done, it really does mean a lot to us" she said calmly "you'll probably be able to find me if you need me again" she added.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

The Diner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diner   The Diner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:11 pm

He nodded. And you know where to find me. He smiled. Tell Annie and Ellenia I said hello.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

The Diner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diner   The Diner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:50 pm

Harmony nodded "they already know" she said with a chuckle before she stood up "well...first things first I guess...buy a keyboard so I can have at least some income to pay for a flat, hopefully we can find a cheap but nice one" she said with a slight sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

The Diner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diner   The Diner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:03 pm

He smiled. Alrighty then. Thanks for being a friend. He hugged Harmony, and then waved goodbye, exiting the diner.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

The Diner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diner   The Diner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:18 pm

Hamony blushed a little when Fenrir hugged her before her face calmed and her smile returned "anytime, its what i'm here for" she said happily as she waved back to him, a few moments later she also exited the diner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Diner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diner   The Diner - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Diner
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2