Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Al Caído - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Al Caído - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Al Caído - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Al Caído - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Al Caído - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Al Caído - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Al Caído - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Al Caído - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Al Caído - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Al Caído - Page 2 Vote_lcapAl Caído - Page 2 Voting_barAl Caído - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Al Caído - Page 2 Vote_lcapAl Caído - Page 2 Voting_barAl Caído - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Al Caído

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Al Caído - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al Caído   Al Caído - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:07 am

Ryujin!

Balaur slammed her down. Be silent! I am doing this for the good of our kind! Now, be still-

Get...off...of my- Balaur looked up to see a red blur as Ryujin clawed Balaur in the face, forcing him off of her sister. He landed in between them, Balaur's eye bloodied, Sister!

Balaur rolled to his feet. There needs to be more of us! I can not take this lonely existence any longer!

You have us! Ryujin exclaimed. I am sure Zerina will accept you if you are less forceful!

I cannot wait! He launched forward, clawing Ryujin's eye barely.

Balaur's bloodied body lied still in the sand. Ryujin stood over him, panting, but looking upon the body of his comrade; his brother.

Why...would you do this? Why...

Zerina silently tugged him to her.

Let us go...let us leave this place, he said, his voice hardening. Zerina worried; he looked emotionless, as if he had no emotions in the first place. She hoped it would not last long...

...Ryujin ran low, trying to get under his cut. It worked, and he ducked, slashing Balaur open at the waist with his blade, Balaur's wound flaming. He had not been able to deliver his attack, his sword paused in the air right behind him.

This feud... A blood drop found its way to the sand, as both Ryujin and Balaur were engulfed in a white light from the explosion. Balaur went back to his previous form, as did Ryujin, as he burst into flames. The face plate formed, and his wings folded, the katana that was previously embedded in Ryūho's head disappearing, as the one held in Ryujin's right hand transformed back into Naku Ichi. Balaur collapsed to the ground, the flames extinguishing.

...is now over.

The coronation happened not long after. The artifact that signified someone as the king was a necklace that Balaur wore around his neck. Ryujin put it on without complaint, as it did not inconvenience him. Espada and Lancelo had died in his assault, but the rest of the knights served him loyally, especially those he had defeated fairly in combat. He had Balaur thrown into the dungeons, which turned out to have mysterious ways of holding their captives.

One night, Ryujin stared out over the horizon. Zerina frowned.

...what is it, brother?

...I need to find more people to support me.

...okay. I will pack my th-

You will stay here until I get back. You will have all the knights to defend you.

She frowned, about to say something, but stopped, and nodded gently. A-alright...

Ryujin got up, adjusting Naku Ichi in its strap. I will be in the human world if you need me...

He then left via garganta.

Iris crashed into the Forest of Menos with a loud thud. She quickly adjusted her hood then walked forward, with purpose. Her angry eyes searched through the shadows, looking from one whimpering form of a lower hollow to the next. None were the one she was looking for. She remembered the black skies and thunderous roars from when she'd met her newest prey. She'd wandered deep into the forest fearlessly and discovered a rat hole in the deepest area, filled to the edge with vermin.

Come out and face me, lest you want to die like a fool in that cave.

Iris barked out as she reached the mouth of the cave, scowling at the familiar stench. She'd attacked the cave last time she was here, and took care of most of them, but the last few had managed to repel her attack and escape. The thought sickened her. Out of the cave came three once fierce dog like hollows, at which Iris scowled.

Is this honestly all that's left? I remember you being more... fearsome.

Iris slung her sword over her shoulder, ready to fight her rivals all the same, even if they had gotten much lamer.

We've repelled you before, then the other colonies. I'd say we're still pretty damn fearsome!

At this, Iris raised an eyebrow. Other colonies? Some that were able to put one like this in such a state? That sounded... fun. Very very fun. A grin of blood lust grew on her face as she thought about it more.

Where exactly are these other colonies?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Al Caído - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al Caído   Al Caído - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:55 pm

After the three dying dogs revealed the location of the current strongest colony, Iris left without a fight. Killing creatures with one foot in thee grave already was beneath her and didn't provide any fun... so they got a pass until they recovered. Then, she would kill them honorably. The thought brought a sick grin to her face. Nothing better than an all out fight to spill the blood of another, with the weaker of the two dying. The thought inspired her as she reached the huge tree where she was told the strongest colony lived. She could feel the dark, lurking reiatsu from every angle. Perfect.

Come out, come out, wherever you are. Unless you want me to hunt you down and kill you where you stand.

Iris let out a crackling crazed laugh as some hollows edged up towards her, some apprehensive, the dumb ones cocky confident, but one stood over the rest. It was a large minotaur-like hollow with two huge tusks, it snarled as it spoke to Iris.

Arrancars are a rarity around here. What do you want, Desert Dweller?

Iris laughed at the accusatory tone that the creature used with her. It sounded like the worthless pest was talking down to her, and she found that hilarious. She'd make sure to teach it how ignorant it really was.

I'm here partially because I'm bored, and partially because I had the sudden urge to knock a cocky bull of his throne and onto his a**! How bout you? Where do you get off talking down to an Arrancar? I should have your tongue for that.

Before the hollow could respond, Iris jumped to attack.

Iris barreled into the wide chest of the minotaur with all her might, knocking the bigger creature back and into the huge tree behind it. She laughed loudly as some of the tougher hollows jumped to protect their leader. Iris never believed in a hierarchy for blood lusting creatures like hollows. There was never any way for it to end peacefully, which is fine with her, but isn't the point of a hierarchy to make friends, not enemies? Now that's just not in a hollows nature.

The pawns fall to delay the queen's death. That's what you're there for!

Iris ducked a quick claw, then retaliated by punching her hand clean through the hollows stomach, causing it's purple blood to rain onto her as it died. She didn't slow, laughing as she whipped around and roundhouse kicked another one in the mask, shattering it and killing the hollow. The minotaur roared, and the remaining five backed off of her, delaying their deaths.

You're too outnumbered to beat us all, and we don't have enough numbers to spare on you. This is your chance to leave peacefully! It's a one time offer, mind you.

Iris laughed at the offer, then shook her head to reply. The remaining five attacked all at once, and Iris did her best to dodge all their attacks, but she felt one hollows claw dig into her back. She growled and drew her sword. It was her turn to attack now.

A Garganta opened in the middle of the Menos Forest. Ryujin stepped out, his face still expressionless. He was feeling fine, but he was running low on energy. Though it was slowly building up, he wanted to be at full capacity now.

He simply breathed in.

All of the souls around him were sucked into him, after which he coughed.

They all seriously taste like dust.

He felt a nearby presence in the forest, and decided to investigate. It was not the woman he hoped it would be, but it was another woman who was fighting off Hollow. She had just drawn her sword, and she seemed like the kind of person who would get angry if he helped her, so he just watched, taking it as an examination of her skill with the blade.

Iris eyed her surroundings as she drew her sword. Seemed she'd earned an audience. An injured looking Arrancar with red hair watched her. If he wanted a show, she'd give him one, though she did want to play with the tougher of the bunch here. As the five hollows jumped to attack again, each one was not only dodged, but countered, which was Iris' specialty. The five hollows fell to the ground with loud thuds, and she was in front of the minotaur before long, cutting him straight down the middle, sending him to the next world squealing. Iris didn't bother sheathing her sword, instead just slung it over her shoulder, blood still dripping off of the blade and turned to face her Arrancar visitor with a bored expression.

If you're here for the meat, don't think I'll give it to you. Not that I want it too badly, but there's a way things work around here so if you're hungry find your own food, beggar. Lest you wanna take it?

The mention of a possible fight started a cocky grin across her face as she watched the Arrancar closely. She could feel more hollows around her, but her display with the other five caused them to step back and let her do her thing.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Al Caído - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al Caído   Al Caído - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:59 am

Ryujin watched as the woman dispatched the Hollows with little to no problem, seeing she was indeed skilled with a blade. However, she then turned to him and said she wasn't going to give him any meat, and called him a beggar. Ryujin's left eye glowed menacingly. He disappeared for a brief instant, appearing right in front of her, as all of the Hollow in the area besides her and he collapsed to the ground, their bodies sliced in multiple places. As he looked down at her, flames started flaring off of his body, heating the entire area considerably. The woman would be able to hear the very flesh of the foes she had recently dispatched starting to sizzle.

If I desired food, wretch, I would get it myself. And if I desired your food, I would take it. Do not think I a beggar when I can take what I want, woman. After he had finished, the flames slowly started receding. You are skilled with a blade, something I respect, and you seem to enjoy fighting. If you grow weary of no challenges among your opponents; of the easy fights, then follow me, and help me bring the worlds to their knees. What do you say?

Iris didn't waver at the Arrancar's cocky display of power, and her expression turned back to boredom as the Arrancar spoke. She almost even yawned at his assertive tone. He may have been strong, but she thought he was as frightening as an angry umpa lumpa.

Follow you? I don't know what you're gunning for, but hollows following hollows is just stupid. The weak die and strong live. That's how it's been for centuries. If you want someone like me to follow someone like you, it'll take a lot more than a little flare and tough talk to make that happen, charlatan.

Iris flicked some of the blood off her sword, expecting the man to have a problem with her statement. If he wanted a fight, she'd fight, though she figured she had a strong chance of losing. Wouldn't be the first time her bark and bite didn't match up and it cost her.

Unless you have an offer of something more promising? You say you can take me to fights that aren't so pathetically easy. That sounds enticing. Though, I'm sure you hollow hierarchy will fail, that alone might be a draw enough for me. How about we see what kinda fights you can give me first hand?

She pointed her sword at the man challengingly. What happened next was in his hands.

The woman insulted his offer, saying that the way of the Hollow was survival of the fittest. He was liking the woman more and more. It seemed she was doubting him, as she called him a charlatan. She wanted something more promising; more proof, as it were. She wanted a fight from him. She got one.

One moment, he was before her. The next, her sight was in complete darkness, his hand wrapped around her face, as he was right next to her. In another moment, she had hit the ground, splintering the earth around her as the air might rush out of her lungs. He was now behind her.

He tossed a look over his shoulder at her, before turning to face her again. ...was that enough of a demonstration for you?

He was watching observantly. He wondered how long the woman could last against his might at her level of power. He wanted her to join his kingdom, but she seemed to be so against it.

Iris' visitor made the difference in their power clear as he threw her to the ground hard enough to knock the wind out of her, but she caught her breath back and laughed manically as she pushed herself off the ground, starting to taste blood in her mouth, and she loved it. It'd been a while since she had that rusty metallic taste, and it was truly putting her on edge. She stood tall, ignoring her protesting body as she did and gripped her sword so hard it was shaking in her hands as she stared at her opponent with a sick smile.

Not...bad. Been a while since I've fought like this. I've missed it! I don't think I want it to end quite yet!

She threw herself at where the man was, slashing her sword seemingly wildly, but in reality was targeting all of his weakest points like joints and vital organs. She doubted she'd land any, but the thought of a full force fight drenched in blood was too appealing to turn down.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Al Caído - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al Caído   Al Caído - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:11 am

Hikoutei watched as the woman got off of the ground, laughing maniacally. She said it had been a while since she had a fight like this, and said she didn't want it to end at the moment. She then ran forward, wildly slashing like a maniac.

His face still bearing no expression at all, he maneuvered himself so that he would be subject of none of the slashes, before darting forward and planting his knee into the woman's stomach to blast her back a bit, probably cracking a few ribs. He did not want to draw Naku Ichi quite yet.

Cracking his knuckles, he walked forward slowly. You have endurance; that is for certain.

Iris was blasted back, and hit hard against a tree. She pulled herself up again, with the support of her Zanpakuto. She desperately wanted to lunge again at the cocky Arrancar that was beating her without drawing his sword, a fact that had hatred piling up inside of her and she tried to display it through a hard glare, but she fell to a knee and growled as she did, sending blood out of her mouth. She scowled as she stood again.

Che...guess you got this one. You're a cocky one, ain't ya? I like that. Next time we fight, I'll make sure you get blood on that sword of yours too.

She slung her sword over her shoulder again, and tried to stand as firm as her legs would let her.

I'll go with you, but don't expect me to bow. I'd rather die. And I will tell you that soon as I can, I'll kill ya. Those are the best terms you'll get from me.

Ryujin looked expressionlessly at the woman as she got back up, coughing up blood, and admitted that she had lost. She said she'd make sure next time they fought that he would get blood on Naku Ichi. She then said she would indeed follow him, but would not bow, saying she would rather die, and that she would kill him in the near future. He glared down at her, but she reminded him of a younger version of himself.

Something people rarely accomplished.

Expressionlessly he offered a hand for shaking. I am simply Hikoutei. And if you will not be my servant, then be my partner.

Iris stumbled over to the man that just kicked her across the forest quickly, almost as if she was uninjured, which she was far from. She ignored the handshake, as if she didn't even see it, and instead stared down Hikoutei.

Iris Harrows, don't care what you call me, as long as it ain't something I'll take offense to. Or cute. In fact, call me Iris, or I'll rip your eyes out while you sleep.

She gave a fierce grin as she spoke, this was how hollows were meant to interact, not shaking hands and pretending to be friends, but hey, whatever the guy wanted to do was fine so long as Iris saw herself somee interesting fights along the way.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Al Caído - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al Caído   Al Caído - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:35 am

It almost made Ryujin smile with how much endurance and perseverance the woman had, as she just walked over as if she were uninjured. She introduced herself as Iris Harrows, and said not to call her anything offensive. Or cute. She was grinning all the while. Despite her lack of etiquette, she intrigued Ryujin very much.

Hmph...

Ryujin turned, beginning to walk in the direction of the castle. A long walk.

We live in a castle named Infierno de Bastion. You may take any part of the castle you want as your residence. I care not for the knights or Balaur, but do not harm a hair on Zerina's head. I would ask you to look after her, but I do not think you would like to.

Myesta had once again returned to the city of the living. It was time to light the place up, fill it with the power of the azure. Her eyes glowed brightly as they overlooked the waters of the Seine, one of two mighty rivers that lended Paris their might. Of course, her intention was to turn that very might against the city, then they would reveal themselves splendidly. The cowardly and the decadent, they would push others into the water before allowing themselves to get wet. They would be easy to find.

And then she would kill them, as many as she possibly could. If she failed, well...there always was the Bièvre. She smiled at that thought, he would never have been so heavy handed, but this was her way. The brutality of evolution, the brutality of nature. Humans who could stand at the top of every food chain, and take from wherever they wanted, why did they deserve even an ounce of a handicap? No, she would be just as brutal as she pleased upon them, and they would surprise her at every turn by evolving. They we're good at it, using their precious tools to circumvent the thousands of years a normal creature would take to evolve. She grinned with malice; in a sort of way, she had faith in them.

Myesta began to slowly walk along the riverbed spreading bits of her reiatsu into the water as she walked. Orchistrating such a massive amount of water took time and preperation, and though ever bone in her body wanted to rush the job. There was a certain art to the completion of another perfect plan. Though the river was very very long, and it would take some considerable time to fill the river with enough reiatsu for it to be manipulated.

She had barely walked more than 5 meters when a man approached her to her annoyance.

Ah, ma cherie, Whatever are you doing on this fine morning? He was a pretty man, studious to a fault no doubt with stains of blue and red on his clothes. She regarded him not with her usual curiosity, but with her annoyance showing through, her devotion to the task making her patience short. I'm rather busy actually, heading home to my husband, he does become rather short with me if I do not return with haste. She turned her back on him and resumed her walk, only to find the man keeping pace with her.

I'm not one to be taken for a fool you know...you have no ring on your finger, and you give off an aura of something that is not from this world. What are you exactly? His eyes seemed to have a hard time staying at her eye level as they drifted up and down her body. The feeling of his eyes analyzing her made her feel somewhat ill, as her patience swiftly expended itself.

She stopped suddenly, a feeling in her almost dying to cry out loud, [color=blue]Eureka! This annoying man that she would no doubt kill shortly was the very key to shortening her task. She turned slowly the man, her patience entirely restored, her mood uplifted as a grin plastered her face. Why yes good sir, I do declare you have seen through my facade. I am an Arrancar, a demon that feasts on the souls of men, and if I may be so bold to say, the cost of this information is your very soul. She grinned happily at the man as his emotions became clear on his face.

Terror, sheer terror, the kind that would make a man lose his water on the spot, the kind of terror that would make a man drop to his knees and beg for forgiveness rather than deny it in anger. The terror that made the man carefully notice the blades she kept at either side, always ready.

Please m'lady, please, I'll leave and I'll forget everything that happened, I shan't speak a word of it. Please, for the love of God, please! The man was crying, weeping, pleading for his life to be extended just a little bit. Ah, but he could not see as she could see, could not understand that she would most likely just let him go if wasn't so crucial to the plan.

She smiled softly. I'll let you go...sort of. She plunged both katars into the man, deep enough to begin the flow of blood. Blood, by nature was a liquid of a sort and had the good nature to carry water with it. So she filled the entire blood stream of the man with her reiatsu and then picked him up and threw him in the river. Swim! Swim the entire length of the river, if your still alive by the time you reach the end of the river, you get to keep your soul.

She watched with icy blue eyes as the man began to swim, his precious lifeblood spilling out into the river, and with it, her reiatsu. Her grin expanded at her cleverness, pleased with this plan. His body would carry the reiatsu, and drop it in the river, the natural flow of the river would continue to carry his body long after he lost conciousness. Satisfied and with a bit of free time on her hands, Myesta began her search for the second meal of the day. Lunch.

She cracked open a garganta and hopped through it. Italian sounded ideal for a lunch.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Al Caído - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al Caído   Al Caído - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:50 am

She stood up all at once and walked over to the still thrashing creature, and poured reiatsu into it at an alarming rate. She was curious, could she create her reflection in this creature? Overwrite it's very soul? To wash away every aspect that had made the creature who he was, and to make it a duplicate of her? She was dying to find out. She poured in more and more and more of her reiatsu, attempting to drown this new life, fill every molecule of this soul with herself. A wave of reiatsu hit her like a thunder strike and knocked her several feet back.

Slowly she opened her eyes, unsure of what the result of her experiment was, and eager to find out. She climbed once again to the top of the sand dune and was amazed by what she found. There where the hollow had been ripping and tearing itself to pieces, she found something entirely different. Red eyes with pupils like slits looked up at her with a fury that shook even her bones and chilled her spine. Pale skin, colorless hair, the body of a child, yet she found herself taking a step back in terror. What was this? The child's voice came from it, with a tone and voice that could send chills down someone's spine.

Do you have any idea what you've done? The voice tore into her with more power than any kind of sword could have dreamed. She found herself recoiling from the words once more. I...I...I turned you into a Hollow. She managed to stammer out before the child as it slowly found its way to its feet, and stared her down. Imbecile! You created an abomination! That is all! Get from my sight!! Before I start a vengeance that will be unceasing for a thousand years!

Myesta fled from the child as fast as she could, almost tripping over herself. She began to summon up a Garganta and then looked back. She shouldn't fear this thing, she made it, she could just as easily- The thought died in her eyes then, as she realized that this monster she had just created was not just strong. It was beyond even her wildest imaginations of strength. Horror struck her in the end and she leaped through the garganta after one last look at the bloody red eyes staring into her very soul.

On the mound of sand, the child's lips curled slightly, into what would never be considered a smile, but the next best thing. The sand around the child began to shake as the child began to learn how to use reiatsu. Oh, don't worry mother, no amount of distance will keep me from finding you. And when I do...well, let's just say the result will be unpleasant.

Myesta leaped from the garganta and closed it behind her as fast as she could. Her hands shook terribly and she had begun to sweat profusely. Her mind was unable to focus as her legs turned to jelly underneath her. Water had begun to stream down the side of her face from her eyes as the girl collapsed. She was exhausted from pouring her reiatsu into the little monster. The monster that now had enough power to squash her like an insect. It was a bit of a sobering feeling, the food chain was alive and well, the strong eat and the weak are meat. And in those bloody red eyes, she saw the truth of her existence, she possessed a little power, but she was meat before that child. There was only death there.

She slowly lifted herself up from her stupor, partly from terror, partly from a feeling that was beginning to grow inside of her. She needed power, tremendous power, the power to never feel fear again. How fearless she had been in Florence, slaughtering humans left, right and center. Challenging God himself? How naive could she have been? How worthless. Fear, she hadn't felt it since she had evolved into what she was, but now that child had driven it right back into her. Her eyes hardened as she finally reigned in her emotions and rebuilt her aegis.

The plan had now changed in her mind. She was not going to kill the humans to make them evolve. No. That had been naive, she needed to evolve, and they we're food she could eat. The city of Paris would become hers to devour whole. She had to devour, and become even stronger. Strong enough to return and crush her mistake. Strong enough to anhiliate all of her fears. She could no longer afford to wait or to hesitate there was no better time. Though for a moment she had to rest regardless, to recover the strength she would need to ultimately do what she was about to do. So she sat down, every sense analyzing the area for even the slightest trace of him. Paranoia and fear, these would keep her alive.

A burning hole ripped open in the area, a black void in flames. Ryujin stepped out of it, looking around as the Garganta closed behind him. As he sensed around for something even mildly interesting to eat, he sensed another of his kind. His head slowly turned to face the woman, her seeing his black eye only, the side of his face with the Hollow plate.

He slowly walked to her. She seemed to be a bit emotionally compromised right now, and was resting. He cared not, but would act nicely.

Good evening.

Ryujin stood facing her with his hands deposited into his pockets. He wondered how she would greet him back.

Myesta straightened up and stood to her full height, appraising the man as he had appeared. Her relief tightened in her throat as she realized that while this wasn't the person she had been fearing, this very well could be another of them. Her lips tightened as she spoke softly but audibly; Good evening. Come for dinner have we? She asked him swiftly, her mind formulating the many ways this encounter could go. Her eyes gleamed a deep azure contemplating the way the garganta had been wreathed by flames. Fire and water... this could end up interesting.

It was somewhat annoying really, and she worked hard to keep that annoyance reigned in, she had been so close and so ready to unleash the waves to crush Paris. But if this man decided to make her prey or interupt her, than all those plans would go to waste. On the other hand, he could aide her in her plan and they could share a wealthy banquet together. Ah, if only she could see into the abyss of a heart no longer there and make the judgement now. Then she could make the decision to scrap the plan and escape or to go further with plans instead of standing here in awkward tension awaiting enough information to judge this man's character.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Al Caído - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al Caído   Al Caído - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:55 am

Ryujin looked upon the woman as she stood, greeting him back, and asking if he had come for dinner. She seemed very alert, and by her expression, was probably thinking of things. Considering his entrance, she might have been thinking of ways to run away or attack.

He hoped it didn't come down to that.

Ah, yes...I suppose I am a bit peckish, he said, looking at the waters near them, and then back to the woman. Forgive me for saying so, but you should calm yourself. I have no malicious intentions unless you mean me any. And, if I may say so, Even Ryujin chuckled a bit at the thought, The tension here could slice through a human's flesh.

He began walking towards her, and when he reached her, walked past her, slowly.

Were you jesting about the dinner invitation? They taste like dust, but I suppose they will suffice.

Myesta smiled. Well that had a pleasant way of clearing the air, now she could get started. She chose to believe the man's words, against her better judgement, after all there was nothing quite like getting hindered by kin. So you are hungry, and have no intentions of hindering me, then you can help. Though I'd recommend getting out of the way. She leaped down onto the surface of the water, commanding the water tension to keep her levitated on it's surface.

Yes, they do taste poor, but I believe rice does as well. The cure? Eat a thousand of them. She raised both of her katars into the air above her head and then pointed them both towards the shore in a waving movement. All at once, the reiatsu she had spread throughout the river began to heed her commands, acting as relays for her power. A great wave of water began to rise up as the river was beginning to empty itself into the wave and wash over the shore. Atop of the white crest she stood, the water keeping her aloft like a surfer.

She looked at the man from her high oceanic perch. Perhaps you'd like to join me? Or get out of the way at least. She grinned mischievously the excitement beginning to rise up in her. Killing this many would make her strong, regardless of how many she devoured. Strong enough to be without fear. And perhaps this man's very presence would repel any hindering? She smiled; too early to hope for that.

The woman actually started smiling, and then told him he should help, but recommended leaving. His eyes watched her expressionlessly as she landed on water without a problem. Walking on water...an impressive feat. Perhaps her abilities revolved around water?

She said that rice tasted terrible as well, and that the solution to eating something as terrible as a human soul was eating many of them.

His suspicions were confirmed as, with a wave of her swords, she rose up on a large wave, and invited him to join her, or, again, advised to get out of the way.

...hmph. Perhaps if I help you, you will help me in return.

He took steps into the air as if there were invisible solid blocks to support him, walking up to her.

However, as you saw earlier, my abilities do not help me in such a way as to perform the miracle you just have. On the other hand...I can fly there.

He pointed to the city of Paris, where she seemed to be facing.

I suppose you are headed to Paris. I will accompany you. The only qualms I have about sucking a legion of souls from the earth is that it often attracts the attention of the monks, who are bothersome.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Al Caído - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al Caído   Al Caído - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:01 am

Nina couldn't help but smirk at the man's words. Was it not clear as Azure? Though she had not heard of these 'monks' so far, and couldn't help but wonder. And the way he mentioned them gave her reason to believe that he had attempted such genocide before and received an unpleasant result. Though that also begged the question of; how strong was he then? Indeed, I don't expect you to manipulate the Azure as I can, but helping to fend off the unwelcome company we will no doubt receive would be ideal. Although one last thing... Her eyes shined a deep blue as she looked at him. What is this thing you need help with? Is a meal not a good enough trade? Lest she get into an arrangement of the likes in which there was no escape from, the question had to be asked.

She truly believed in her mind that a meal was enough of a payment for the services she was requesting. But that assessment would have to be based on the caliber of their foes. If something truly frightening came up, and this man didn't ditch, well...respect would be earned and a task would be completed. It had nothing to do with honor, but it was what he would have done. Humans were the top of the food chain because they worked together...occasionally.

With that thought, she moved both of her katars forward, and all at once the mighty wave began to sally forth through the trees towards the buildings of the city that would be once known as Paris.

Hikoutei looked at the woman expressionlessly as she said she didn't expect him to have manipulation of water; which he noted she called "the Azure," and then said that it would be appreciated if he helped fend off the "unwelcome company." He assumed she meant the monks he had mentioned.

She then asked him if a meal was not a good enough payment for his assistance, before moving forward on her wave.

Standing in the air, Ryujin watched her, before his feet burst jets of fire, and he started flying forward.

Then perhaps after dinner, we will discuss arrangements, my lady.

Hands still deposited in his pockets, Ryujin flew towards Paris alongside the woman atop the waves, engulfed in a blaze. He was not here to help her. Nay; he was agreeing to this to see what she could do. He would help here and there, especially if the monks and the warriors showed up, but he wanted to see if the woman was worthy of being the first of his selected few. He would strike after she did.

The wave surged forward with Myesta riding atop the crest, an elegant dance of movements as she commanded the water with intricate grace. Entire buildings were devoured by the water, their feebly construction shattering before the weight of the Azure. Buildings we're knocked over, killing the people inside, in others people drowned in mere moments as the water rushed in and filled their lungs and their houses. Myesta smiled from her heavenly perch taking in the sights and sounds of the panic and terror. People fleeing from the wave, not knowing that it was a very construction of inevitability soon to devour them whole. Souls began to rise up from the buildings and from the people that had inhabited them, seeking solitude in the heavens where they would only find the jaws of the pair.

Myesta took a moment to look to her companion with a morbid grin. By all means, eat what you will. Though I would have the name of the man I'm taking to dinner. Her eyes gleamed at the flames he wreathed himself in, no doubt the revealing of his power. She commanded the Azure, and he appeared to command the Crimson; an odd pair to be working together to be sure. Why, now they just needed the might of wind and earth and the populace would believe science itself was punishing them. Though that thought begged the question, would Paris be enough for four fully evolved Hollow?

Regardless, the waves crushed ever onward.

Streaking across the sky like a lightning bolt, the white knight rushed onward. Down below, a large mass of some sort was surging forward threatening to engulf the city. There wasn't any time to waste.

He was faster. Much much faster. That speed was crucial here. He landed just outside the city's borders and turned to face the titanic wave of water. Holding his hands forward, he chanted.

Bakudo 81: Danku.

Almost instantly, a large semi-transparent wall materialized in front of him. Putting more power into it, the wall expanded to block off the incoming wave, shifting it to one side and leaving the city unharmed.

He stared up at the ones responsible for the would-be disaster. Were they the Hollow? Probably so. He could feel an uncomfortable presence coming from them.

He raised his spear.

Begone, evil spirits. While the White Knight stands, no harm shall befall this city. This is your first and only warning.

Ryujin spotted something that the woman had not; a knight, rushing toward the scene. While normally Ryujin would ignore such a feeble human, human, he was not. He was a monk. Ryujin sighed; this was going to be troublesome.

As the man cast a shield, one of the monks' holy spells, Ryujin Sonidoed in front of it, careful not to get wet himself, and, charging a Cero with a bit of extra energy, fired it at the shield, and shattered it, sending the remains of the Cero at the knight. The water emptied into the city, immediately flooding it, as the entire city gave out terrified cries, people drowning. They would need immediate assistance.

The monk, as expected, was doing the exorcism act, telling them to leave, and saying that as he stood, no harm would befall the city. And yet, there people were...drowning.

Pitiful monk. You can either stand here and face us, as he said this, Ryujin burst into flames, as a frightening spiritual pressure went out over the area, Or you can go and help the people you just let down, White Knight.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Al Caído - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al Caído   Al Caído - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:09 pm

Vincent arrived on the scene just in time to see a man, who was now covered in flames release an amazing spectacle of light sky rocketing towards another man, calling him a 'White Knight'.

Fitting, that a Knight would also run to meet death head on. I am Vincent Du Coteau. I take it this man and the girl beside him are responsible for this?

Vincent pulled on his glove, ensuring it was nice and tight. He gave a familiar smile as he looked over the two above him. Now that he was here, he didn't know of much that he could do. Any other day, he would resist with the confidence that this was all some strange hallucination. However, the driver saw it too. And the beasts behaved strangely, as they did when massive storms approach. No, this was very real. Perhaps this is the wrath of God, the judgement of all mankind. Vincent could not know for sure why this was happening. That was all he could be sure of, in fact. That uncertainty. However, whatever the reason may be, his decision was made. Defiance until his last breath.

So what's your plan, Knight?

It was all happening rather swiftly. First the appearance of the self styled 'white knight,' then the massive wall he created barring the passage of her water. It diverted the wave to either side of the wall, but Myesta reacted by holding back the reins and pulling it back into a wave. Was the knight one of the 'monks' her companion had mentioned? In her mind, a knight was probably a tad higher up on the food chain. Was she scared? Not really, more or less intrigued, she had never before seen another human who felt quite like this.

Next her companion moved between the wave and the wall, and charged a mighty cero at the wall. The cero broke through the wall and aimed itself towards the knight. Her waters coiled around the man automatically and waylaid the city. Myesta found herself being forced to take a moment and consider her position. There was no doubt in her mind that both the crimson and the white knight we're stronger than her. If she tried to help the man, odds are, she would end up hindering him instead. So what did that leave...

Her eyes scanned the roads as a man made himself known by hailing the white knight. She knew this man, yes. Her hands clapped together without her even noticing as an idea occurred to her. Vincent! She moved with the aide of Sonido, arriving somewhat close to the man. Is it too late to ask for that doll from you? She looked away to hide her blush. Not that it's anything special... Her wave continued on even without her aide or command.

The knight shielded his face from whatever residual energy remained from the blast that shattered the wall. It hardly dazed him. To think that they possessed this much power. He should have taken the lady's words before more seriously. These ones were far different from the creature he encountered in the past. These were the true monsters. The beast from three years ago was nothing more than a puppy.

He watched the wave of water pass through, bringing death and destruction to the city. He was too naive. Nothing could be achieved with words. It was futile. He did not posses the power to undo what had already been done.

How cruel. So very cruel. To trample upon my kindness and in the process of doing so, squander the lives of so many innocents.

The next course of action was clear. He failed to save the people this time. He needed to ensure it did not happen again. He rose from the ground, holding his spear high above his head until he reached a height above his foes. Lightning struck it, charging it with energy.

So be it. This is the fate you have chosen: Divine Retribution. This knight shall dispense God's justice.

He pointed his spear at the arrogant Hollow who destroyed the wall and taunted him. There would be no escaping his wrath. A blast of lightning erupted from the spear's tip engulfing his target. But it was far from over. A second blast of lightning shot out right after the first, further delivering punishment. He would not stop until the hollow was unable to move.

He controlled the blasts so as to ensure the dangerous energy would not come in contact with the waters below and possibly cause further harm.

Ryujin watched as the woman flitted over to the red haired human, who he had all but ignored til now. She was asking about a doll...he looked to the White Knight. How interesting. His cruel, mocking laughter fell over the area, before his face went back to the expressionless gaze it usually had. The knight was complaining about how Ryujin had trampled on his kindness and killed in the same fell swoop.

You intrigue me, knight. Instead of going and saving those still alive, but certain to die, you instead decide to stay here and face me out of some profound sense of morality. Ryujin started slowly descending toward the man in steps, again, as if there were invisible ledges in the air. I admire that.

Now, do not despair, knight. There are plenty of others still in need of assistance. I will in fact leave the city and its people alone if you turn now to help them.

The man shot two blasts of lightning in quick succession at him, and they hit him, leaving singe marks. They were fast, after all. However, Ryujin showed no signs of pain, the singe marks fading, as the knight said something about God's justice.

If that was God's justice, he must be a much lesser being than I originally thought. Itamu, Naku Ichi.

The cloak of flames grew at an alarming rate, burning away his form to reveal another, with short, midnight blue hair, horns, wings, and two blades. He then held his right hand forward, a large, blood red sphere swelling to float out of his hand. As it did so, the sphere formed an immense dragon, a size beyond that of belief.

However, my business is done here. If you wish to pursue this battle and further endanger the lives of those still trapped in the waters, by all means, be my guest. In my opinion, were I in the situation at hand, I would minimize collateral damage by not provoking a man who can destroy the entire city if he so desires. My lady, you are free to join me.

Ryujin really did seem unaffected at all by the knight's attacks. He had suffered far worse in the past. He started walking backwards, to make sure the knight made no more actions. The knight had a decision to make, and either way, Ryujin would win. If he continued the attacks on Ryujin, more collateral damage would ensue, and he would save less. However, if he made optimal use of his time, he could save hundreds more than he would staying here, fighting Ryujin, before he set off Ryūho. He was also prepared for Ryūho to backfire, but if the man made an attempt, the explosion could very well reach into the city. And his intention almost caused him to cruelly smile. If the man defeated him, he would likely take him to Soul Society. He would love that.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Al Caído - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al Caído   Al Caído - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:20 pm

Vincent tugged on his glove, tightening it, and cracked his neck. He rolled back his shoulders with a satisfying pop, staring down the woman. He didn't recognize her until now. The "hallucination" from before. But there was little doubt now: this one was real. And she just flooded the city of Paris. Countless were now dead. Perhaps even his parents. In a blink of an eye, his birthright was stripped from him. Without Paris, what is France? Without France, what are the French? Without the French, what are the Nobles? Nothing. Nothing at all. That feeling did not sit well. For her to be so nonchalant about this genocide only served to further ignite a flame within his soul.

His noble upbringing, however, bore him some useful skills. One of which was politics. Vincent was capable of charading an entire different personality, down to the very emotions. After all, one must take great care that they never portray an unsavory image of themselves to their fellows. Such a thing would be ridiculed for a century. As he began to stitch a previously blank doll, he spoke, though his eyes were focused intently on his work.

I've been meaning to try it again. I wonder...say, you want me to make you a doll? Here's what I need from you. A single hair. Just one, I don't care where from. Although head is preferable. Just to be sure I use the proper color thread. You know, for perfection's sake. Substandard creations are abominations to art.

For the first time, Vincent looked up at her with a smile. A fake smile, yet one without a trace of his true thoughts. He spoke a few words in french, a clever ruse to lull her into a sense of security. After all, what suspicion was there in a simple doll-maker?

Myesta contemplated the man's offer for a moment before bringing up a question she thought rather important. Why didn't you use other people's hair for their dolls? ... She was going to ask more, and was heavily contemplating replying regardless but something the flaming man said struck her. Business was over? She felt somewhat irritated at that, so he was just going to leave her against that lightning god? Instincts, and simple logic told her that lightning had a way of going through electricity. I'm sorry Vincent, I'll have to come for that doll another time.

She cursed somewhat loudly. She really did want that doll, but against this monster, the white knight, she had no chance, especially if he left. Like all those days ago, in the cold of the north staring down a monster, there was simply a time where one must run. She moved swiftly into the waves and there, inside of the water she created a garganta. It acted like a vacuum, pulling the water towards the gaping hole while simultaneously keeping her in the stream along with the bodies of many people. A bolt of lightning would hurt her yes, but kill them all for sure. She moved with the current and attempted to escape.

The Hollow stood nearly unfazed. For such evil creatures to possess such power, he would be a fool to let them free without at least crushing them so miserably that they would never return again. If he could slay them and purify their souls, that would even be better, but he was not that confident in his ability to do so. Still, their power could not possibly be limitless. If two strikes were not enough, he only needed to hit them more.

Salvation comes to those worthy of being saved. In the same way, divine punishment comes to those who deserve it.

The Hollow's form began to change as it spoke. With the transformation came a rise in power. In addition, it conjured what appeared to be a large dragon made of something akin to pure energy. Normally, when one talked about retreat or surrender, the proper gesture would be to lay down one's arms and present oneself as vulnerable and under the mercy of the victor. He never would have believed the words of such a vile monster and its actions just now only served to fuel the correctness of that decision.

Your actions do not fit one who has decided to withdraw. Your sins have not yet been forgiven.

One moment, he was at the sky somewhere above the Hollow. In the next moment, he was right below it, swinging his spear in an upward stroke at a speed too fast for it to even realize what was happening. The strike sent the Hollow flying straight into the dragon it conjured, his own energy burning him up.

That seemed to have done it. The defeated Hollow, plummeted to the ground somewhere away from the waters still flowing below.

But it was not yet over. There was one other responsible for the disaster that had befallen the city. As he turned his attention to the new target, he noticed just in time that it had also begun to make its escape. Not on his watch.

The Hollow seemed to be trying to blend in with the water but it was not enough to escape his senses. Pointing one hand at it, he chanted.

Bakudo 9: Geki.

A red light engulfed the Hollow in the water and held it in place. He then descended just enough until he was within earshot.

Are you prepared to pay for your sins?

Ryujin slightly smirked as he was sent through Ryūho. He had seen the man moving, contrary to the man's perceptions, but decided to let him make his decision. He barely even felt it. The fact that the man had made a move so foolish surprised him, but it was not his problem, now. As soon as he touched Ryūho, Ryūho shined a brilliant, blinding light.

Foolish monk.

Ryūho exploded, sending Ryujin to the ground faster. The blast expanded for quite a bit expanding into the city, stealing hundreds of lives from it while also threatening to consume the White Knight. This would allow a chance for the woman to escape, if she so desired.

Ryujin hit the ground. He stared at the sky's explosion before being engulfed in it, and opened a Garganta below him, slowly sinking into it.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Al Caído - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al Caído   Al Caído - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:50 pm

The currents pulled Myesta into the garganta paralyzed as she was escaping the battle.

The knight clenched his fist. To think that even while being deprived of movement, the Hollow still maintained its control over water allowing it to escape. He needed to learn quickly to eliminate his tendency to underestimate them. One victory should not be enough to make him that complacent.

Speaking of victory, even the arrogant one was desperately attempting to get away. Did they not know how to lose gracefully? But then, a sense of honor was the last thing he should have expected from such creatures. He may as well treat them the same way he would the monsters that lacked the aspect of intelligence.

A freefalling Hollow seemed to be moving at a snail's pace compared to his own speed. In an instant, he had caught the hollow and pinned it to the nearest building that was somehow still standing with his lightning-charged spear, paralyzing all movement. He then focused his power in an attempt to purify the evil soul, a fate that was far beyond what it deserved for its atrocities. But it was his duty to as a Shinigami to see it through.

Seconds passed and the Hollow maintained its form, defiant as ever. Why was the purification ritual not working? He was doing it exactly as he remembered from his memories. Something was not right.

A carriage pulled up nearby as he pondered these thoughts. A familiar face stepped out and approached him.

For a minute there, I thought we took a wrong turn and ended up in Venice instead of Paris. Still, I'd be lying if I said I didn't expect something like this would happen.

He pulled out his spear and chanted out a spell.

Bakudo 63: Sajo Sabaku.

Large chains materialized, wrapping themselves around the hollow from neck to toe and holding it in place firmly. He then dragged the hollow along, while sending a current through the chains to maintain the paralysis effect he induced earlier.

Looks like you don't have any luck in purifying that Hollow either. Are you sure you're a Shinigami? Well, I can't help you with that question.

I know! Leave things here with me. You must be dying to get some answers. You know how to get back to Soul Society right? They could probably tell you how to purify your pitiful friend for you.

He maintained a serious look on his face. He knew he would have to go back some time. Now was as good a time as any. He pulled once more on the chain to assert his authority, opened a Senkai Gate, and led the hollow in side.

Come, and don't try anything foolish. You have received your punishment. Now it is time for your salvation.

The man had pinned Ryujin into a building with his lance. Ryujin raised an eyebrow at him, feeling nothing, as the man started electrifying him. It still accomplished nothing. It appeared the monk was aiming for something higher, though, for disappointment flashed on his face. Ryujin darkly chuckled.

What's wrong, White Knight? Can you not purify me? It is not a surprise. You cannot purify something that is stronger than you are.

The man's comrades arrived, and said something about being lost along the way. The monk used one of his kind's fabled spells, and restricted Ryujin's movements. He electrified the chains as well, but, again, to little effect. The man's comrade jested about being unable to purify him, and said that he should take Ryujin to Soul Society. When the man opened the gate and tugged on the chains, Ryujin held his ground, ripping the chains from the man's hands. He spoke of more purification.

Do not think to coddle me, lower class wretch. I will walk of my own accord, cur.

Ryujin followed the man into the Senkai Gate.

As luck would have it, the Senkai Gate opened not in a place far from civilization, but right in the middle of what appeared to be a road leading up to somewhere. As he stepped out and got a better view of where he had just ended up in, he was greeted by the sight of a large gate, oriental in design. Behind him, his stubborn captive soon followed.

I heard what you said back there. Stronger than I? Surely you jest. But on the off chance you were being serious, I'd gladly flatten you again in a duel.

Perhaps after you have experienced redemption and crossed over to the other side, you will be granted enough strength to actually pose a challenge.

Ryujin scoffed.

Believe what you will.

No sooner had he spoken when a group of armed warriors exited the gate up ahead. They quickly surrounded him and his captive, swords drawn. It was then that he guessed that he might have stumbled upon a military encampment of some sort. He could not see the castle from where he stood though. Either these people did not build their castles tall or the land behind those gates was significantly large that the structures within were too far off to view.

In any case, fortune favored him to have encountered people of importance so soon after his arrival. He only had vague memories of Soul Society and he wasn't quite sure what he would have done had the gate led them to an uninhabited location.

A man whom he presumed was the commanding officer of the unit the surrounded them stepped forward and spoke.

State your names strangers! Who are you and what business do you have with the Noble House of Shinzo?

He could feel their eyes on his spear. Clearly having his weapon drawn was what put them all at caution. Perhaps it didn't make them feel comfortable either that he was accompanied by someone bound in chains. Speaking of which, he chanted something almost inaudible, replenishing the strength of the bindings that had been lost over time. After which, he went on with his introduction.

Sir Luciano Montmorency, White Knight of France, and Chevalier of Her Majesty the Princess.

I seek an audience with the lord of this house.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Al Caído - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al Caído   Al Caído - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:15 pm

I award you your first Fan Fiction Star.

(Too lazy to do the image.)

BTW: Great Job Avy! I really liked it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Al Caído - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al Caído   Al Caído - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Al Caído
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Fan Fictions-
Jump to: