Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Al Caído Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Al Caído Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Al Caído Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Al Caído Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Al Caído Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Al Caído Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Al Caído Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Al Caído Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Al Caído Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Al Caído Vote_lcapAl Caído Voting_barAl Caído Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Al Caído

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Al Caído Empty
PostSubject: Al Caído   Al Caído Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:12 pm

Al Caído Bbs__al_caido_pt_1_by_kyteuchiha-d4ycy43

This is another story that I've written. It centers around one of the many Bleach Original Characters I've made, named Ryujin Anei. He is an Arrancar that hopes to one day rule all three of the worlds. The first few chapters of this story were actually roleplayed by me and others, so others could determine his fate.

Character Font Colors in Order of Appearance (Mostly for me so I can remember)

Zerina Anei #97FFFF
Ryujin "Hikoutei" Anei #8C1717
Roy Marcus Lancaster STEELBLUE
Sir Espada WHITE
Balaur #FFA812
Iris Harrows RED
Myesta BLUE
Luciano Montmorency YELLOW

Last edited by ๖ۣۜKyte on Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:06 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Al Caído Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al Caído   Al Caído Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:25 am

Two figures emerged from the Menos Forest, nibbling on pieces of meat. They were shrouded in tan-ish hoods, and seemed content in leaving the place. Walking close to each other, one hugging the other's arm, they made their way through the sandstorm.

Hiko~chan? Where are we going?

The person the figure spoke to just kept walking silently, some strands of blood red hair getting loose in the wind and flowing in it.

Hey...don't ignore me!

Zerina, I'm thinking.

The girl pouted a bit, but clung onto his arm still. Finally, the man stopped. The hooded woman, Zerina, looked up at him. Before she could speak, he took the opportunity himself.

We're here. Get back.

Zerina obeyed, nodding, sonidoing around fifty feet away from him and watching. The man suddenly lifted his hand, and blasted a stream of fire into the sand in front of him, creating a pool of glass. Zerina appeared next to him. The man just nodded, and they started running around the pool at a high speed, throwing sand into the air in a whirlwind that only reached around ten feet high. The man then blasted all of it into a dome of glass. Zerina looked at him.

...we could have just used my ice as a mold.

The man scoffed, and, with a quick movement, sliced a hole into the dome, walking in. When Zerina followed him, he slid the piece back into place.

We can rest here.

Zerina looked at him, nodding, and then hugged him tightly. Sighing, he hugged her back.

Later the next night, the man got up, stretching, and saw Zerina sleeping. Wearing a smile on his face, he walked to the "door" and opened it, quickly closing it so Zerina wouldn't be awakened by the howling winds outside.

He then tugged on his hood tightly, before walking towards the Menos Forest.

We'll need some food.

----------------------------

The man entered the Menos Forest, slowly descending the hills as it got darker and darker. As he continued his descent, he sniffed the air, trying to find some Gillian. He didn't smell any, but he heard roaring in the distance; a telltale sign of Gillian nearby. He started walking in that direction.

He soon came upon a large clearing where many Gillian were roaring.

A breeding ground, perhaps? the man mused to himself.

As he prepared to shoot one down, they all turned, staring. Two stepped in opposite directions to part ways for a Vasto Lorde in the center. The Vasto Lorde had tanned skin, and only wore an animal hide loincloth. The man was missing an eye, where four scars ran across the left side of his face upward, the third scar from the nose crossing his eye where now only an empty space lived. His eye's iris was golden, as he looked at the man, sneering. A large bone club was at his waist, which, as far as the man could tell, was the Vasto Lorde's remainder of his former self, which he took with him when he evolved. His hole was in his stomach.

Haha! I see you came back for more, eh? Wanna be beaten again?!

The man placed a hand over his face, shaking his head.

Not this again.

What? Scared, Ryujin?!

Ryujin slowly took his hand off his face, looking at the man with a burning, crimson gaze.

I told you not to call me that. All I came here for was food. You have it. I want it. And you will give it to me whether I have to kill you for it or not.

Sorry, Ryujin, not happening. You may have a god-complex, but not all of us respect that!

Ryujin lifted up his left claw, pointing at the man.

Then by order of the King of Hueco Mundo, Ygg Drasil, you are banished on pain of death. As Ryujin pointed, his hood was thrown back by the wind, revealing a cold face and long locks of crimson hair. The entire left side of his face was covered in a face plate of Hollow mask, and he had horns cresting off of his head. The sclera of his left eye was black.

Ygg started laughing maniacally. Everything I say just flies over your head, doesn't it?! You don't rule me!

Then you will die.

Still laughing maniacally, Ygg raised a hand. Well if you're the King of Hueco Mundo, you're about to be killed by your subjects! Gillian, step forward!

Take a step back.

Ygg got confused, as the Menos around them did nothing. Taking a step forward and taking a step back was equivalent to just staying in that spot.

What are you doing?! Attack!

Just as the red glow began shining from their mouths, Ryujin said, with little enthusiasm, Cease fire.

As he said, the Gillian stopped, and the Ceros became nonexistent. Ygg turned to him in frustration. Before he could question, Ryujin spoke.

I guess no one's shown you...we both have equal command over Gillian. They're not going to help you win a fight with someone of your same level of evolution around, Ygg.

Ygg growled, readying his bone club.

Fine! I guess I'll just crack your skull myself!

No sooner than Ygg had raised his weapon had Ryujin moved, disappearing in a rapid sonido to Ygg, appearing five feet in front of him and clawing for his face, his claws whistling through the air. Ygg's eyes widened, and he sonidoed back, barely avoiding the attack.

Bastard! Are you trying to claw out my eye like last t-

Ryujin moved forward, a mental command making the Gillian form a perfect circle around them. Ygg didn't seem to notice, swinging his club wildly. Ryujin brought up his arm, blocking the bash with his forearm, as he flattened his palm and fingers and lunged for Ygg's face. Ygg grabbed Ryujin by the wrist with his free hand, stopping his claws just before they made their mark. He then delivered a kick into Ryujin's stomach, sending him flying back.

Ryujin skidded on the ground, before straightening up, seeing Ygg quickly making his way toward him with a battle cry. Ryujin slashed his claw at him again, but this time it was flaming, and launched a small ball of fire at Ygg while darting forward. Ygg smashed it out of the air with his club, but wasn't prepared for Ryujin's charge.

My turn.

Ygg panicked, for he knew when Ryujin got inside his wall of offense, it would all be over. He swung his club back, but all too late. What happened next happened in a series of seconds.

Ryujin raked his claws over Ygg's face with his left hand, while immediately afterward drawing Naku Ichi with his right hand. However, as Ryujin's claws ripped apart Ygg's right cheek and sprayed hot blood on him as a result, he didn't draw Naku Ichi all the way; just enough to jab Ygg in the stomach, causing him to double over. Naku Ichi slid back into its sheath as Ryujin brought down his right elbow, bashing Ygg in the back of the head, causing him to keel over more, and then brought up his right knee, smashing Ygg in the face with it and causing blood to spray over his knee as Ygg went rearing back up.

To finish the onslaught, Ryujin impaled Ygg through the chest with his right claws, grabbing his spine, and lifted him into the air, turning around and slamming him into the ground. The Gillian around them roared with entertainment. Choking on his own blood, Ygg was unable to speak.

I am Hikoutei, Lord and King of Hueco Mundo. You will address me as such, Ygg Drasil, as will everyone else. Now kneel. A sadistic smirk overcame his face, just slightly. Oh...right...you seem to have already done that for me.

He left Ygg to bleed out, going to the nearest Gillian and carving off hunks of meat from its leg. Commanding it, it didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Al Caído Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al Caído   Al Caído Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:12 pm

A garganta opened and another Vasto Lorde fell through it, landing on top of a nearby Gillian. The man observed it for a moment, then spoke aloud. Pfft. Wrong place again. I really need to figure out how to use this thing.

The man seemed to lie still for a moment before realizing that a meal was below him, and, at that point, began to take his fill. Realizing now that there was someone else in the area, which he still had not paid attention to, he spoke again, saying, Oh. Hey. This your sheep? You'll receive due compensation.

Ryujin, still carving off enough meat for him and Zerina to last them a few days, felt the man show up, and noticed he felt a bit...different from the rest. Ryujin shot him a glance; the usual. If looks could kill, Ryujin would most certainly be King. However, he resumed carving meat off of the Menos.

I may be King, but I am not selfish. If you hunger, eat. There are always more Gillian to be found. I only wish to take care of my sister until my empire is built. If you wish to offer compensation, I'll hear of it.

He finished, hauling the meat over his shoulder, and then looked at the new arrival emotionlessly, hoping it wasn't another rebel.

The man choked on his meal, snorting. Hah! King? That's rich. You're funny. Not as funny as Vince, though. I wonder if he's gotten in her pants yet. She's certainly been in his.

The man fell silent for a bit as Ryujin kept his gaze on him.

Heheh. Nice concept. Maybe I'll take it somewhere.

Ryujin stared at the man blankly.

Is that so? Odd...I wasn't joking.

Of course you weren't, bub. Of course you weren't.

Naku Ichi's eyes glowed slightly with warmth, but the man wouldn't notice. Ryujin, at the current moment, would be the only one to know.

I admit there are no foundations for a castle, but I plan on fixing that soon. You are welcome to join my empire, but you are just as welcome to be consumed in the blaze.

Ryujin hauled the slabs over his shoulder a bit more, preparing to leave. Feeding his sister became the top priority without Ygg to stop him. The man meant nothing at the moment, but it seemed he was challenging his authority.

The man thought and remained silent for a bit, before speaking again. Question. Once you get your empire set up, if I help, am I allowed to mutiny and take it over? Hey, I'll help. The man slid down the face of the Gillian, grabbing the holes in its nose, using his momentum to bring it down to the ground. Then, carrying it over his shoulder by the nose, he began to drag the Gillian behind Ryujin. Better safe than sorry, eh?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Al Caído Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al Caído   Al Caído Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:38 pm

Ryujin appeared in the White Sands via Sonido, followed by the man from the Forest. He continued speaking to him as they walked towards the glass dome that was housing he and Zerina at the current moment.

You seem like you're a fighter. You always wish for a fight. So you wish to mutiny and overthrow me at some point? Very well. When you start disobeying me, I will deal with you. Though I'd prefer not killing more subjects than I already have.

He reached the glass dome, and called over his shoulder, Wait here.

He went inside, and dropped the meat. No sooner than he did did a glomp come at him from the darkness.

HIKO~KUN! I was so scared!

Ryujin sighed, and hugged her back, letting her down.

I went out to get food. Eat.

She frowned at him. ...have you been fighting again?

Ryujin looked at her blankly, before turning to exit. Eat.

He began to exit the dome to see what the man's decision would be, but saw Zerina's surprised gaze facing behind him. He realized what it was all too late.

The man had walked inside, and started speaking. Nah. I mean, I like you, you're funny and all, but you don't have leadership material. I doubt you'll get any followers. No point in wasting my time with something that'll never see success. He then took a look at Zerina, whistling through his teeth. Wow. No wonder you needed all that meat. You two prolly gotta keep your energy up, don't you? He took another look at her figure, and then exclaimed God damn, man, that's a seven course meal you got there. How come everyone gets the chicks but me?

Zerina's face went crimson as he made his suggestive remarks. Zerina opened a Garganta and promptly left.

A moment later, blistering heat filled the dome, and the dome burst outward, glass flying all over the sands as Ryujin's reiatsu rose.

If you doubt I'm a proper leader, then that means you believe you're more suited. In that case, Ryujin opened his right claw, a fireball forming in it as he hurled it at the man, it increasing in size to about the size of a basketball, aimed at the center of the man's chest. Show me why I should kneel to you, cur.

Hahahaha! The fireball came in. However, to Ryujin's surprise, the man took it full-on. It knocked him backwards, igniting his flesh. The man, still burning, said, You should kneel to me because I am Roy Marcus Lancaster. I am what was created when the universe decided "Today, I shall make something great." Existence has yet to create anything my equal.

He pointed his staff at Ryujin as the fire kept burning away his flesh. Now I shall decide whether or not you are worthy of death by the one thing in the three worlds that has no peers. Ending life at my hand is the single greatest honor possible in the entirety of what has been, what is, and what will be. Today, I shall decide whether or not you are worthy of this honor.

He broke into a Sonido, and the sudden burst of air that was swept across his body extinguished the flame, as it seemed his goal was to drive the blunt end of his staff straight through Ryujin's chest.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Al Caído Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al Caído   Al Caído Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:50 pm

Ryujin didn't appear fazed at all when Roy took his fireball head on, it spreading to cover him. He was, though he'd never admit it, surprised with Roy's tolerance of pain. Most men never made it that far. He said that nothing equal to him had been created.

Ryujin intended to prove him wrong.

I suppose since you actually pose the slightest threat to my throne; that and the fact that you can be ignited by mine own flames and still bark, that I'll give you my name as well. I am simply Hikoutei, and I will be the Lord of Hueco Mundo and then the other worlds.

Roy continued to say he would judge whether or not he was worthy of being killed by him. It seemed that Roy Marcus Lancaster and Ryujin had common views.

Likewise, I shall decide whether you are even worthy of Naku Ichi biting your flesh.

Roy moved quickly, and was before him with a protrusion of material coming from his open palm. It looked like bone.

Slight problem there, broski...attitude like that, and it'll be a long, lonely road to kingship. Besides, kings rule kingdoms, not empires. Those are emperors. Might want to learn your language before you try to rule.

Are bones a trend, now?

A king can call his domain whatever he wishes, no?

This was remarkably similar to fighting Ygg, but he could tell it would be much harder. He sonidoed forward to meet Roy in combat, clawing the protrusion and making it go away from him to open up Roy. Ryujin then, as he had with Ygg, drew Naku Ichi partially to butt Roy in the stomach with it, knocking the air out of him. Ryujin then attempted to rake his claws up Roy's abdomen while at the same time whirling around to get a bit of distance for his next attacks. All the while, his face retained the same expression.

Roy's staff went out wide, but the moment Naku Ichi's pommel struck his stomach, he wrapped his hand around Ryujin's wrist, locking him in place. Ryujin felt hot blood spray on him once more, as he made minced meat of Roy's chest.

Besides, you've given me an idea...if we both survive here today, I'm sure we'll see each other down the line. After all, that's what happens to those who vie for power.

And what idea is this, Roy Marcus Lancaster?

He pulled in with his hand that was gripped around Ryujin's wrist, causing him to lean forward, then brought his knee up as hard as he could into Ryujin's gut. This caused Ryujin to release a spray of hot fire all over Roy's leg from his mouth. Following that, he kicked down with as much force as he could muster, scratching Ryujin's leg with his clawed foot, and inverted his right knee. However, Ryujin was expressionless, as always.

Though expressionless, the inferno within him burned, as his left arm ignited, and he plunged it through Roy's stomach, all the way to his spine. Inside Roy's body, he grabbed it, and Roy would find his lower body having difficulty moving as his insides burned, due to Ryujin holding his vertebrae.

You weren't wrong about the wanting to fight. You were not, however, entirely right either. I don't care so much about fighting people that I can destroy in one blow. I care about fighting the ones that can destroy me. One of the first things you need to know about me is that I am never truly happy unless I am losing a battle, much like I am now.

He yanked his staff out of my shoulder, now holding it in my left hand, and stabbed down. It impaled Ryujin's other hand, the one not in his body, and continued down into the sand, where it stuck about a foot and a half in.

Now, not many can compete with me, the greatest thing ever created in the universe. Where do you think I can find those who can? They're not scattered about the battlefield...they control the battlefield. The men in charge, the kings, the emperors, the men who hold the seats of power. Those are the men I want to fight. So what better way to confront these men than to lead an army of my own against them?

A white energy began to shine from within the hole in his right arm. He gripped the top half of Ryujin's face as the energy grew stronger. A ranged Cero was dangerous; a point-blank Cero was devastating. Let go of my spine or you will lose your head.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Al Caído Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al Caído   Al Caído Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:11 am

Ryujin had thought that if he could go through Roy's stomach and paralyze him, he would at least scream in pain, allowing a more opportune moment for attack. However, Ryujin had thought wrong, for Roy didn't seem to be affected, and even talked calmly.

So Roy was actually wearing down.

If I can just take this a bit fur-

Ryujin was interrupted in his thoughts as Roy pulled the entire protrusion out, it being much longer than Ryujin had anticipated, for he hadn't expected it to also be the protrusion from the man's shoulder. He then stabbed Ryujin's hand, keeping the pole in the ground so the only way Ryujin could get his hand back without Roy intending so was to rip it out.

Ryujin looked at him expressionlessly as Roy continued, saying not many were on par with him, and that he was the greatest thing ever created. He said the only ones he could fight so he could enjoy it were the leaders of the battlefield. He then grabbed Ryujin's head, telling him to let go of him or to lose his head. Ryujin weighed his options.

If I let go, I doubt he will simply stop the Cero...and if he is not lying, he is on his last leg, so to speak. So...

Ryujin let go, quickly pulling his bloodied hand out, and, in the same motion, drawing Naku Ichi and bringing it up to slice into Roy's wrist a bit. When he ripped his arm out, it didn't come out cleanly, and the force of it, combined with the pain, caused Roy to fall backwards and hit the sand spread-eagle, losing large amounts of blood from his stomach and wrist as the Cero discharged. Ryujin didn't have enough energy to completely slice through his wrist, but it was bleeding, as it would at least lift his hand off of his head and redirect the Cero. After he had at least moved Roy's hand off of his head, he stabbed Naku Ichi into the ground to hold himself up, and that was all he could do. He was using the last of his remaining strength to make sure he didn't go down on his knees and kneel to the man. He would sooner die.

Some locks of his blood red hair fell across his face as he looked wearily at Roy, hoping, since he was beat, that he had at least caused Roy to concede as well. He had naught the skill to carry on at this point. Despite his apparent exhaustion, Ryujin still carried the look of that of an animal cornered. Though he wouldn't admit it, he knew Roy was smart enough to figure out that if Ryujin wasn't attacking, he obviously had naught the energy for it. However...Roy Marcus Lancaster had proved quite interesting.

...you have defeated me, Roy Marcus Lancaster. We must skirmish another time.

Heh. Heh. You're not the only one.

Roy lay in the bloody sand for about a minute, reviewing the past event. Ryujin looked at him expressionlessly before turning back to the staff lodged in his hand, starting to tug on it.

I'm gonna give you a little tip about injuries.

Ryujin slowly turned to him. Roy used his hand to grab the end of his staff and flip it up, then drop it so it landed across his chest. Though weary, Ryujin quickly hopped back a step, since Roy had picked up his weapon again. Roy grabbed it with his other hand, and then whispered, Live once more, Nomuerte. Confused, Ryujin watched, and for the first time in his life, his eyes widened in shock. The staff "melted" and flowed across his chest and arms, creating a bone-armor-like carapace. It flowed up both of his arms, and then spread across and down his back, while the material on the front formed the chestpiece. Then it flowed down onto his legcloak.

So that skull isn't just for show...

He stood back up, his wounds completely revitalized, and said, in regards to the injuries he spoke of earlier, They disappear sometimes.

Ryujin clenched his teeth, before his face went back to the expressionless mask. Roy looked Ryujin in the eye and said, I look forward to annihilating you and your empire in combat.

Then, mumbling to himself, he thought for a few minutes. Wings? Yeah, of course...claws, as usual...extra arms? Not necessary...but can inspire terror, that adds flavor, so...tail? Thin and whippy, just the way I like it.

All at the same time, wings three times his height in width burst out of his back, two extra arms emerged from below his original two, the fingertips on all four arms extended about four inches into sharp needles, and a long thin tail, around ten feet long, shot out. His body added a foot long blade on the end. He smiled.

Welp, I'm gonna go rampage a city and eat the people there to get my strength back up. You might want to get your lady to tend to your wounds. Peace off.

He opened a Garganta in the air above him, then jumped, using his wings for an extra boost, and zoomed in, closing it after him.

Fool...

Ryujin reached up his right hand, looking at it. It was completely covered in blood, as was his left, but it didn't have a single wound.

I knew that already.

Another Garganta opened up, and Zerina stepped out of it. Ryujin looked at her expressionlessly as she rushed over.

Hiko! Are you alright?! What happened?

He blinked, and then looked away. Roy Marcus Lancaster and I had a disagreement.

She frowned. You've been fighting again...

I'm King. I'll do what I wish.

She noticed his knee. Ryujin followed her gaze, noticing. ...let me help with th-

Before she could say another word, he grabbed it and pushed it up, making a sick cracking and squelching sound as it popped back into place so it could heal properly.

...yes, please, Zerina.

She smiled gently, and came over, tending to it.

...we'll need a new home.

She smiled at him, and nodded.

Yes...yes we will.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Al Caído Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al Caído   Al Caído Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:14 pm

A few hours after eating, Ryujin and Zerina got up, wandering the sands once more. As the winds blew hard, as they always had, Zerina asked more questions.

Where are we going now, brother?

There has to be more than this...it can't be all sand and desolate forest. There has to be something more than this.

She frowned. Brother, we've wandered the sands for a long time...we've never found anything else.

He brushed off the matter, literally, sweeping his hand across the air. And so what if we don't find anything? I must know my own domain.

Zerina opened her mouth to say something, but then frowned, and saw it was useless. Instead, she made the best of it, and hugged into his arm. He looked at her, before he kept walking with her at his side.

They walked for a week, Ryujin killing whatever Hollow they came across for food, before he saw something that shocked him, so much so it stopped him in his tracks. Zerina looked up at him.

...what is it, brother?

When he didn't respond, she followed his gaze, seeing a black line on the horizon, a different shade from that of the night. Ryujin suddenly surged forward, sonidoing toward the line. It caught Zerina off guard, and she was left a bit behind.

B-brother! W-wait for me!

She then rushed after him. In the middle of the expanse, Ryujin felt rumbling all around him. The sand seemed to be shifting, and Ryujin realized all too late he was in the middle of a colony. He turned back to Zerina.

Zerina, turn back!

However, he was too late, as explosions of sand happened around them, black spires erupting from the sites. They seemed to be rounded buildings of some sort. He sonidoed backwards towards Zerina, getting her out of the way.

Ryujin hugged Zerina close to him, getting out of the way as another spire went arching towards them. He saw the black architecture was capped with white, as monstrous howls rang out through the night. It was only when one went directly for him and opened the end of it like jaws that he realized they were Hollow.

He threw Zerina into the air, much to her protest. Time to do this. As the Hollow roared toward him, he lashed out his left hand, the hand catching the Hollow's jaw. It pushed him back through the air, and his feet pressed down on it, skidding through the air to a stop as he stopped the Hollow. It was larger than anything he had ever seen, and appeared worm-like in appearance. It roared, about to surge again, so Ryujin raised up his right claw, a Cero charged in it, and slashed down at the creature. The force of the blow sent it flying to the ground, with a dark red stream of energy trailing behind it. When it contacted the sands, there was an explosion of black blood and flesh, and sand.

Immediately, two more sprang up from the sands around him, going directly for him. He lashed out both of his arms, stopping them as they tried to devour him. His eyes pulsed red for a second, before he unleashed massive fireballs into their gaping maws, lighting their insides on fire. Howling in pain, they fell to the ground.

As Zerina fell back down, and landed next to him, they barely had time to react as an entire dozen of worms launched in their direction. Ryujin grabbed Zerina and blasted fire from his feet, going above the group right as they all crashed into each other. Then, Ryujin chose to fall, leaving Zerina in the air once more, as he pointed a finger directly down at the gathered group, red electricity sparking around his claw as a ball of dark red energy formed.

Die.

An enormous blast of energy was released from his finger in the form of a destructive Cero, arcing down at the group of worms.

The term destructive used here usually entails something large and dangerous; something massive in size that could engulf whatever its target was.

That form of destructive did not necessarily apply here.

As Ryujin aimed the Cero down, it came out in the form of something about as wide as a rope, headed down towards the huddled worms as a fast projectile. However, as it neared them, it continually thinned out until it was nothing more than a streak. However, as soon as it made contact with the worm in the center, it spread out to encompass a large radius, about twenty-five feet around from the center. It caused a large explosion, causing sand to blast for hundreds of feet around it as Ryujin heard howls pierce the night again.

Ryujin flew back up to Zerina, grabbing her, as the remainder of the worms charged Ceros and sprung out, firing. The combined might of the attacks seemed almost too much to handle. Then, to Ryujin's surprise, Zerina held out her hand, vapor swirling around it into a ball as she sucked moisture out of the air, forming an icy Cero. Ryujin mused; he couldn't have been more proud, as his hand ignited with powerful flames, and he charged a Cero as well.

Putting their hands right next to each other, their Ceros combined, and together, they fired a lich, dark purplish Cero to engulf the other one, which it did with ease, overrunning it and engulfing those below, ending life with extreme heat and cold at the same time, instead of the heat and cold overwhelming each other. Ryujin and Zerina descended onto a patch of glass and snow. All around them in the sands lay other patches of glass and snow; sometimes even patches of still burning fire.

However, soon, Ryujin felt more rumbling around them. Zerina looked up at him, scared, though she shouldn't have been.

How many of these things are there?!

They must have been undisturbed until now.

Right when the rumbling reached its apex, Ryujin pulled Zerina a little closer, his red eyes glowing demonically, and his reiatsu raising to massive levels. As the worms bust from the ground, his reiatsu went in a heated shockwave over the area around him, the worm stopping as if having heard a calling horn.

I am now your lord and master, and you will do as I say.

The worms stood there, awaiting orders.

Well, it's a good thing they're only Menos, or Gillian.

He took Zerina to one and hopped onto its back, giving them all a mental command to move. The one they were on stayed above ground, and rode them quickly over to the black wall. At another mental command, the other worms began eating through it. The stone appeared to be a natural formation. It was thousands of feet tall, and blended in with the sky perfectly. Only by the moon's shine was Ryujin able to see the lip of it.

In about half an hour, the worms, beaten and bloody, finally broke through. Ryujin and Zerina rode their one through, and stood in shock at what was on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Al Caído Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al Caído   Al Caído Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:55 pm

Kyte..Kyte Kyte...

I'm sorry but..

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!

Al Caido will be moving up. Or will he? I'll do the standings each week maybe or each day. But awesome job. 5 out of 5. Creative, Thrilling, and Inspirational.

-KipReviews.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Al Caído Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al Caído   Al Caído Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:40 pm

Grass. Grass everywhere. It was not the kind of grass that Ryujin had seen so many years ago in the Human World, but it was grass, nonetheless. So long ago had Ryujin stepped out into the Human World as a lower echelon Hollow and seen the green blades of plant life. So long ago had he stepped on each blade, crushing them beneath his paws, as he wondered what it was. And now, he found it had been in his homeland this entire time. And it wasn't only that.

There were trees, as well. In the area he was around, there was only an underground forest with plain old quartz trees. Here were trees of every assortment of stone, creating a myriad forest before him. Not all of them were even stone. There were even trees of wood before him; none that existed in the Human World, as was the case with the grass, but living trees, nonetheless. And, most startling of all-

Water! Ryujin said in shock. Off in the distance, he saw many sparkling shapes on the horizon from the moonlight reflecting off of the water. There were many Hollow out and about, drinking from lakes in the distance and flying through the air. Some were wandering.

Zerina clutched his arm a bit. Brother, it's...beautiful...

Ryujin didn't respond. A beautiful sight indeed. An amazing sight. A sight so marvelous, so magnificent, and so glorious...

...it brought a king to his knees.

And most magnificent of all, off in the distance stood a castle. Ryujin looked at it; it looked particularly large. He quickly got up and ordered the worms to take him and Zerina there. As they kept going towards the castle, it didn't seem to be increasing in size at all. Ryujin became slightly amused.

It must be very large to not be getting much closer at this speed...

They reached it in half an hour, and Ryujin and Zerina dismounted the Hollow. Ryujin turned to it.

Gather your kind and patrol my lands.

The worm left, and Ryujin continued with Zerina up to the castle. It seemed Gothic by nature, and had been built perfectly. As they walked across a bridge over water, Ryujin noticed that it was completely surrounded by a vast lake. He smirked. Even more defensive qualities.

They finally entered under an archway of ribbed bones, walking up to two humongous doors. Ryujin placed a hand on it, but instead of opening it, sent a network of red, glowing lines across it. Some disappeared into the door, and some went all across the castle walls before disappearing. It was Pesquisa. It would help him sense if anything was living in it.

Let's see what's inside, shall we? he thought, opening the doors.

Ryujin wrapped his hand around the handle to the door, and pulled it open, it making quite a large creak as he did so, echoing throughout the anteroom of the castle. Zerina thought it was so creepy, she hugged Ryujin's right arm, though she usually did that every time she was scared. Ryujin walked into the dark anteroom, looking around. He saw glints in the darkness, but they weren't moving. Still, he didn't trust them. He saw braziers along the walls from what little light was let in. Thus, he launched a stream of fire across the room, lighting them.

The room lit up to reveal twelve suits of armor, standing silent vigil over the anteroom from either side of it. Ryujin noted their armor looked kind of strange; definitely not of the Gothic period.

In fact, Ryujin thought, narrowing his eyes, They're not of any age I've observed.

Suddenly, a suit of armor at the end of the line lurched to life, the rest following shortly after. Ryujin stopped as they formed a perimeter around him and Zerina. The knight that came to life first stepped in front of the door leading out.

Stop, knave. None but the king and his subjects shall pass.

Ryujin didn't appear shocked at all. I am the king, peasant knight. Let me pass.

You are not king of us, false-king. You must defeat the twelve knights of the king's guard to pass.

Ignorant traitors, the lot of you. Come.

He shrugged off Zerina, Zerina nodding and stepping back obediently.

Ryujin raised an eyebrow as the knight in front of him stepped back, getting right in front of the stairs. Instead, he heard a crack behind him, and turned around to see an identical suit of armor with a spear greeting him. To produce the crack sound, he had rammed the butt of his spear on the floor.

You're first? Hmph.

With that attitude, this won't take long! I am Lancero!

He seemed to pause, as if expecting something, holding his spear at the ready. Ryujin stood with his hands in his pockets, wondering what the man was doing. Finally, Lancero spoke again.

Are you not going to give me your name?!

No, not at all.

Lancero roared, and lunged forward. Ryujin put the back of his left hand on the haft below the blade and pushed, redirecting the thrust to his left.

...you are not an effective spearman. You missed your target.

Lancero got even angrier and withdrew his spear, slicing at Ryujin's chest. Ryujin stepped back, and Lancero kept advancing, striking with the bottom of the haft of the spear as well, aiming to crack Ryujin's skull. Ryujin sighed, and stepped to the side, moving forward and thrusting his arm through the center of Lancero's chest, blasting a hole in the armor much wider than his arm. That's when Ryujin realized something, ripping his arm out. It wasn't covered in gore at all, as the armor all clattered to the floor. The other knights stared on in silence. Ryujin tossed a glance over his shoulder.

Next?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Al Caído Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al Caído   Al Caído Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:07 am

Another knight stepped forward, this one wielding a twin bladed sword. He readied it.

My name is-

Your name is worthless to me. Recite it over my bleeding body, if you can. But no matter; you are practically the same as Lancelo, and will fall just as quickly.

The unnamed knight moved in, slashing at Ryujin in a whirling manner, utilizing both ends of the weapon. Ryujin could only step out of the way, and keep stepping away from the man's slashes.

You're outclassed without your weapon. Why not draw it?

Because...I don't need it.

At that very moment, the knight slashed downward with one of the lance's ends. Before he could pull it up, Ryujin put his foot down on the blade. The knight looked up at Ryujin in surprise, and Ryujin stepped onto it, stomping down with his foot and cracking the haft of the lance in half. The knight stepped back to avoid a whistling of claws to his helm. The half Ryujin had snapped off clattered to the floor, and he put his toes under it, throwing it into the air with his foot, and catching it with his right hand underhanded.

What a peculiar fighting style.

A peculiar person for a peculiar weapon.

The knight laughed heartily in agreement, and rushed forward, wielding the remainder of his weapon like a longsword.

The blade of the small weapon held in the knight's hand whistled past Ryujin's face as he moved out of the way of it, countering with his own deceptive swipe. The knight parried it particularly well, considering he had never encountered Ryujin's type of fighting style before.

I misjudged you. You're much more capable than Lancelo.

The knight chuckled, making another uneventful blow against Ryujin.

Lancelo was the weakest of our order.

Ryujin carefully observed the knight's next attack as he spoke. Perhaps he would fumble from focusing more on speaking than fighting.

We have been looking to teach him a lesson for quite some while, he made a thrust at Ryujin's abdomen, But he has not seemed to be getting the message. As Ryujin parried it away and bashed off the knight's helm with his weapon, the knight made a swing at Ryujin's own neck. He grabbed the blade in the knight's hand, stopping it, and stomp kicked the knight quite firmly in his breastplate, the entire suit falling apart as it all went into the far wall.

Ryujin looked to the ranks of knights as blood dripped from his palm, sizzling on the floor with each drop.

Who is next in line?

If the knights were disgraced or distraught from the unnamed knight's defeat, they did a good job of not showing it.

Sir Gemelo has been defeated. Sir Arco, you are next.

Another knight stepped forward. Ryujin didn't fret; he could do this for a week. However, he was surprised to find the man using a bow.

The man knocked an arrow from a quiver of which Ryujin could see hundreds in.

I will be your opponent now, sir.

Ryujin looked at him emotionlessly.

Hmph...come and try.

No sooner than had Ryujin finished his words did Arco loose the arrow, it flying right past Ryujin's head as he tilted it to the left. He turned his head to slowly watch it embed itself in the door, and then looked back to Arco. If a helmet wasn't concealing his face, he could have sworn Arco was smirking.

Arco quickly knocked another arrow, running in a circle around Ryujin. He loosed it at Ryujin, followed by two arrows at the same time. The original arrow was intended to hit Ryujin's heart, and the second and third intended to hit his neck and stomach at the same time.

Ryujin jumped into the air, kicking the first one out of place to whirl in the direction of the other two, moving his body so as to be above the arrows, and then, being over them, landed as they soared past. Arco then proceeded to do three at the same time. Ryujin, annoyed already, engulfed them all in flames hotter than Hell. Four more came through the smoke left over. Ryujin dodged most of them, but one hit him in his right arm. He ripped it out, and threw it like a knife at Arco. He loosed an arrow and knocked it out of the air.

What an excellent marksman...

However, Arco hadn't prepared for him to throw the broken twin lance of Sir Gemelo at him like a knife as well. He loosed an arrow and hit it, but it only redirected it a little bit, the half-lance embedding itself in his shoulder. By then, it was too late, and Ryujin had darted forward, slashing across his breastplate and tearing it into metal confetti, bashing the rest away.

Ryujin thought he saw a knight twitch a bit out of the corner of his eye.

Sir Arco has been defeated. Next, you shall face Sir Flecha.

Another knight stepped forward, nothing in his hands. Ryujin prepared himself. Suddenly, a spear of energy formed in his hands, and he tossed it at Ryujin. He ducked under it, watching it blow open the door to the anteroom.

Someone with energy weapons...interesting.

He barely had time for another thought as he rolled, another energy spear flying by him and blowing a hole in the floor. He ran forward to Flecha, hurling a moderate fireball at him. Flecha stepped back in surprise, stabbing it with his spear as the flames flared in front of his face. Ryujin came in low under it, sweeping his legs out from under him, and then kicked Flecha's helmet into the nearby wall, where piles of pieces of armor had been collecting. The knights appeared shocked.

Congratulations, false-king Hikoutei. You have thinned our ranks quite a bit. But I have no doubt it shall get harder for you from this point on. Sir Marcial.

Ryujin heard bones cracking, as another knight stepped out of rank. After this knight, there would be only seven left.

It just got much harder, Hikoutei false-king.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Al Caído Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al Caído   Al Caído Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:52 am

Is that so? You have not even drawn your weapon.

The knight relaxed into a martial arts stance, clenching his fists. Ryujin raised an eyebrow at this.

Martial arts? Really?

The man disappeared. Ryujin made a slight sound, putting out his hand before him to block a bone-splintering punch. Well, bone-splintering if it had hit anywhere else. Ryujin was also well-versed in hand-to-hand combat, as many of his opponents had realized all too late. However, he didn't actually have a style. A dragon was regal in form, but also wild.

Ryujin grabbed the knight's balled fist in his hand, pulling him forward. The knight was pulled forward, but to Ryujin's surprise, kept his balance, delivering a quick punch to his gut. Ryujin got hurt, but as usual, did not show it. Instead, he hooked his claws into the man's glove, and ripped it off. The knight cursed as it clattered to the floor, kicking Ryujin in the side of the head, which caused him to fly a few feet before he rolled out of taking impact.

A moment later, he jumped back as the knight delivered a powerful haymaker where Ryujin had just been resting, sending a shockwave reverberating through the floor, but otherwise not harming it. Ryujin quickly moved forward again, whirling, as he delivered a series of powerful kicks to the man, first by jumping and kicking his helmet off with one foot right after the other, and then, landing on his hands and propping his body into the air, delivered two more kicks to the man's breastplate while using his arms to spin himself.

He pushed off of his arms to his feet, standing. The remaining knights kept looking at him.

Sir Marcial has been defeated. Next is Sir Martillo.

A murmuring happened among the knights as the name was called.

A particularly large knight stepped forth, and Ryujin raised an eyebrow, as he saw another pole-arm. Restraining a yawn, he noticed that this pole-arm was a war hammer. The knight spoke no words as some of his predecessors had acted, and readied his large bludgeoning weapon. Ryujin eyed the hammer. He had already began to formulate ways to get it away from the man when it was suddenly crashing down upon him. He stretched his leg beneath him as he forced his fingers up into the hammer end, it pushing him down nearly to the floor before it stopped. Ryujin muttered, and then kicked the man back with his other leg.

However, a few feet was all he could manage to push the man back, as he skidded across the floor on his feet to a stop. He then pushed up with great strength, the knight being much heavier than the others, as Ryujin rolled out of the way. For weighing much, the man was fast, and was already swinging his giant hammer down at Ryujin's skull. Ryujin scoffed, and drew Naku Ichi just enough to stop the flat end with the jaws of the hilt, the eyes glowing and sending a wave through it from the impact that chipped off a few pieces from the hammer, the sword unharmed. However, the hammer now held a more penetrating edge.

Ryujin stared, before slowly sliding Naku Ichi from the sheath.

No sooner than he had done that was the knight upon him. However, Naku Ichi was already drawn. He darted forward, and in a series of quick slashes to the pole-arm, the knight's arm, and the knight's face, he fell to the floor in pieces.

Enough.

The head knight stepped forward. Ryujin looked at him expressionlessly.

You are obviously strong. You will fight me, Sir Espada, and then you can pass.

Sir Espada! He is not worth your t-

Silence.

When he commanded silence, he got it. He drew his large sword from its scabbard. After consideration, Ryujin decided to keep Naku Ichi drawn as well. No sooner than the knight had stepped forward, he appeared right in front of Ryujin, slashing down. Ryujin blocked, the swords sparking against each other. Espada lifted up, and smashed down again. Ryujin danced around him, slashing to Espada's back as Espada turned around, parrying the blow.

Ryujin rushed forward, planning on not giving Espada another chance to charge again. He jumped instead this time, and kicked at Espada's neck. Espada blocked with his arm, and stabbed up at Ryujin. Ryujin scoffed at the equal combat, sliding Naku Ichi down the blade to redirect it away from him, stabbing the man in the breastplate. He was pushed away as the man growled in pain. Ryujin landed, darting forward once more to deliver a series of quick slashes and swipes. They were all easily parried by Espada.

Ryujin made one more swipe, but then suddenly fired a Cero, blowing the man back and leaving a rend across his breastplate. Espada hit the wall. As Ryujin turned to walk away, he heard a howl from Espada.

You will not beat me that easily, false-king Hikoutei.

He stood, stabbing his sword into the ground. All of the knights got startled, evacuating the room.

Ryujin watched in silence as Espada rested both hands on the pommel of his blade, kneeling.

Ah. So you finally kneel to your King.

Espada laughed. Indeed I do! But not to you, false-king!

Ryujin narrowed his eyes, but before he could punish the man, a massive burst of energy flared from him, a column of reiatsu loosed into the air. He then spoke, as Ryujin glared at him. Desplegar, Caballero Santo!

As Ryujin watched, Espada's armor broke, revealing a black, humanoid being inside. He seemed to be the only knight with a physical body. Then, a bright, white armor covered him, laced with gold. Wings of an angel sprouted from the back of his armor, as his sword became straight like of those Humans in the world. A longsword.

He then flew toward Ryujin, slicing, giving Ryujin barely any time to react appropriately. Ryujin blocked his strike, but was carried with Espada's momentum into the air with him as Espada kept flying, their blades locked. Espada then pushed Ryujin off, due to Ryujin having no solid anchor and therefore no strength to stay on, and sent Ryujin crashing into the wall. Ryujin flipped at the last minute backwards, and landed with his feet evenly spaced on the wall, before jumping off of it towards Espada, fire trailing from Naku Ichi as it smoked with bloody execution. Espada blocked, but was pushed back himself. The fire flowed forward, enveloping him, but he made a swipe at Ryujin. Ryujin parried it before falling towards the ground.

Espada redirected his course and flew in for another attack, and in response, Ryujin blasted a fiery Cero in his direction. Espada sliced through it, and streaked towards Ryujin as he rolled out of the way.

I have to get him out of the air...
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Al Caído Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al Caído   Al Caído Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:55 pm

Espada landed right next to Ryujin, hacking down with his sword. Hikoutei barely managed to roll out of the way, getting grazed, but appearing unaffected. In return, using the momentum from the whirling, he kicked the knight in the head, sending him into the nearby wall, putting another few cracks in it. He leaped to Espada, readying Naku Ichi, as the knight sprang from the cracks, stabbing Ryujin in the stomach and hurtling him into the ground. Getting no response, Espada suddenly rushed to the floor, crashing into it as Zerina had hit him.

Espada shook his head, trying to figure out what exactly had crashed into him. He then looked at Zerina, who realized what she had done and got scared.

I suppose it can't be helped, seeing as he was your brother and all. But you should now leave.

N...no! He's not dead!

Do not be preposterous. He is dead, and there is nothing you can do. Now leave.

No! Not without him!

...you are beginning to try my patience.

He suddenly raced up at her, readying his blade. Her eyes widened, tears streaking down her cheeks, before seeing it was the end. They had lost. She loosed a scream into the night.

RYUJIN!

Suddenly, Espada was stopped. Stunned, he looked at his swordarm. It was grabbed by a clawed hand...a hand he knew all too well, now. He looked at Ryujin in shock, who had blood flowing down his face from a wound in his head. His hair covered his face as Espada's arm broke.

...how did y-

Itamu...Naku Ichi.

Suddenly, a powerful aura flared from Ryujin, glowing red as Espada looked on in awe.

Espada looked on with anticipation as Hikoutei's reiatsu raised to dangerous heights. He noticed that his bracer was now heating up, and could feel heat radiating from Hikoutei. As he looked upon Hikoutei's face, the face plate started breaking off, and his hair became shorter, going from its sanguine red to midnight blue; nearly black. His horns grew a bit, and became more pronounced.

I believe congratulations are in order, Espada. You have been deemed worthy just to see a glimpse of this form.

Espada laughed.

Should I be intimidated? Your power now feels just about as level with min-

Hardly.

Before Espada could retort, he was consumed in a pillar of flame erupting from the ground around him and Ryujin. In the brightness of the attack, he could only see a black form of Ryujin, and in such case couldn't see what he actually looked like, as he was cooked inside of his armor like soup in a cauldron, releasing a tortured scream into the night as he was cooked alive.

The pillar of flame died out, and Ryujin was again back to normal. He deposited his hands into his pockets, leaving the charred suit of armor behind as Zerina cast a glance back to Espada, and then hugged Ryujin's arm, following him up. His wounds were already closed, and he was perfectly unmarred.

After passing through many rooms beyond the atrium, Ryujin and Zerina came upon the large two doors which led to the throne room.

Zerina bit her lip, glancing at Ryujin, before finally saying, Hiko...this does not feel right.

How so, sister?

She looked around the place nervously. I...this place is so familiar to me, Hiko. It feels as if...as if I've been here before.

Ryujin didn't even cast a glance at her, nearing the door. We have not. We have rarely seen grass, and that is because we have access to the World of the Living.

Before Zerina could say anything more, Ryujin took hold of one of the handles to the doors. At that very moment, the pesquisa he had sent out around thirty minutes beforehand returned to him, and he stood, his eyes widening a millimeter. Flashes of previous years returned to him in memory; memories of him as an Adjuchas, hunting. But as the memories went on, he felt something was missing, as if there were something important he was not remembering.

It must not have been important... he concluded.

He opened the large doors with ease, and walked into the throne room, which was twice as large as the atrium. At the other side of the throne room was a throne with a high back that seemed to extend into the very shadows of the boundless ceiling. The throne itself was black, and at the base of it sat a black haired man. The man seemed vaguely familiar to Ryujin, but he could not place how.

He had long, black hair, and chocolate colored eyes. He wore white clothes, royal in their own right, with black and gold lace. Not a bad outfit.

And it did not matter. This man's kingdom was about to go back to its rightful owner.

Ryujin approached the throne with Zerina at his side, Zerina looking a bit perplexed as they approached. The man merely smiled at them, his chin being supported by one arm in a carefree manner as he leaned in his seat onto the armrest.

Ah. I see you got past Espada and all the others. Very well, then. What is it you want?

I want my kingdom. I am sure you will give it to your king without any difficulties.

The man raised an eyebrow, and laughed. Ah, that is amusing...you coming here to command me. I am king here, and I do not take orders from you, or anyone else, for that matter.

The expression on Ryujin's face didn't change as more memories flashed through his mind. If a king is disobeyed, he often responds violently. You will give me your lands or you will suffer for treason.

The man chuckled a bit more. Ah, Ryujin. Always the comic. That managed to change Ryujin's expression a bit. That is what I liked about you. Always uptight, yet largely amusing though you do not mean to be.

Ryujin glared down at the man. How do you know my name?

The man raised an eyebrow. Now I am offended. You do not remember me? Very well...allow me to jog your memory.

The man got up, smilng, and drawing a longsword from his right side. Ryujin remained still with his hands in his pockets.

Resistance is futile, peasant.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Al Caído Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al Caído   Al Caído Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:00 am

Ryujin expected the king to be about twice as strong as Espada, if not thrice. He had planned to anger the king into making rash decisions and very careless errors in their fight so as to take advantage of his mistakes and overwhelming him at the last minute.

That was not how it was going.

No matter how Ryujin patronized the king, or aggravated him with his combat prowess, the king kept on smiling. Ryujin could not help but to keep feeling as if he knew this man, but still could not place how. He got a brief image flash of a black dragon in his mind, but narrowed his eyes. Now was not the time or place.

He made quick swipe at the king with Naku Ichi, as the king ducked backwards, bringing up his own longsword at Ryujin.

Ryujin parried it away and then made a pincer attack with his claws and his sword, causing the king to resort to retreating further down the hall.

Hiko, stop! We know him!

Ryujin ignored her, pressing on his attack as he swiped with his claws at the king. The king, still smiling, batted the claws out of the way with his fist, and lunged his fell blade at Ryujin. In a quick instance, Ryujin saw that the king also had claws on his fingertips, and at that very moment, had another memory.

Ryujin flied towards the sands, roaring as he did so. There was someone behind him, and they were gaining on him. His left flank was bleeding, hot blood dripping onto the sands. He landed, and then whirled around, clawing a black dragon out of the sky before it could crash into him. In a howl of pain, it breathed black fire onto him. Ryujin responded by breathing his blood red fire onto the black one.

You
die! You die today, Ryujin!

Ryujin, having been distracted for mere microseconds, nearly got directly hit by the sword, before deflecting it with Naku Ichi.

You use an odd style, Ryujin. An underhand technique is a defensive style, yet you attack with it flawlessly. And why do you have Zerina calling you Hiko? Is it something new you're doing?

Ryujin glared at the king. ...two dragons in the night sky. One, blood red; a splotch of sanguine in the sky. The other, perfectly hidden by his glossy, midnight black scales. Who are you?

The king simply kept smiling.

Yes...yes, I suppose being this way would not effectively be able to make you remember. Very well. I suppose I have no choice.

The king took a few steps back, and then held his sword before him, his head slightly bowed. Ryujin, catching on to what this was portending, flipped Naku Ichi in his hand and held it before him as well, but horizontally, so that the thin line of the blade before him would appear to be right under his eye level.

Zerina had figured out what was about to happen as well. No! Ryujin, don't do this!

Ryujin didn't even look at her. Zerina...that's not my name anymore.

The king smiled. Ryujin stared.

Itamu, Priva, Naku Ichi. Moarte!

The room's temperature increased rapidly around Ryujin's person, as his face plate crumbled off. His horns grew longer, and the one veering off of the left side of his head gained a scratch on it, as if permanently embedded there. His hair shortened, and changed from its usual hue of blood red to that of a midnight blue. The sclera of his right eye mimicked that of the left now, becoming black. However, both of his irises kept their red hue. Wings sprouted from his back, ripping off his white jacket, with red, velvety membranes. His legs got hollow plates of boots, and he got two katana behind his back, in the way Naku Ichi used to be held. Tribal tattoos now covered his chest and arms, and his skin became tanned.

As for the king, his regular outfit changed, and he got black leather armor to cover him, as shadows sprouted from his feet. These shadows manifested in the form of dark fumes, as his legs became ethereal. He attained black leather bracers, and sprouted black wings of his own. In addition, he achieved a cowl, with the head of a dragon, its upper maw stretching out and down and concealing his face slightly, leaving only the lower section of his face showing his mouth. His longsword changed shape to become more refined; regal, and had no deformities on the blade. It also became a fire red in color.

The area around the king cooled in contrast with Ryujin's heat, and Ryujin finally remembered as drops of blood trailed down his cheeks. The form of the One Who Weeps.

...Balaur?

Balaur laughed darkly. His laughter usually struck fear into people's hearts, for whenever Balaur laughed, it sounded like he was hurt; as if it pained him to laugh.

Ah...it seems you finally remembered. Well then, we can finally get this thousand year grudge settled.

Ryujin drew both of his katana underhandedly, before flipping the one in his right hand forward. I had no problem with you wanting to mate with Zerina. It was when you tried to mate with her against her own will that I disagreed. She is my sister, and you are not subjecting her to your whim.

I wanted to preserve the power of our race! Balaur exclaimed as he charged forward quickly, lunging forward with his fire-colored longsword. Ryujin blocked Balaur's blade with his left, and then smote him with his right.

Balaur managed to duck under the strike, and slice at Ryujin again, as Zerina watched on in tears. Please...stop! I don't want any more fighting! Not between you two!

But, as usual, she was ignored, as Ryujin blocked with his left blade once more, watching Moarte spark off of Naku Ichi.

As always, you defend, wait for an opening, and then strike. How predictable, he continued, slashing down at Ryujin once more. Ryujin, surprisingly to Balaur, stepped out of the way and slashed up Balaur's back, producing a howl of pain as one of his wings were rent.

He quickly turned around so as not to leave any more openings for Ryujin, as his wounds very slowly started healing, before taking to the air and rushing Ryujin once more. Ryujin leaped into the air as well, meeting Balaur's strike with equal strength. They glared at each other.

I think we need to make this game a little more interesting...

For once, I agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Al Caído Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al Caído   Al Caído Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:01 pm

Balaur became wreathed in a cloak of white, which made him look as if he were smoking. Ryujin raised an eyebrow.

You must jest.

Balaur laughed that pained laugh of his once more. Oh, yes, I do not have the affinity for fire that you do, brother. I have received an ability much more potent.

Ryujin's face went back to the usual, as he became wreathed in hot flames. The two former brothers then locked their blades once again, blasts of fire and chilling air being shot back and forth.

To think you would have an ability related to Zerina's...

Balaur's painful laughter escaped him again. Ah, the powers of cold and ice? That is not my ability. My ability uses very souls to my advantage!

Ryujin barely had time to react as what seemed like a blast of condensed fog was launched at him, in which he responded with a blast of fire.

...why? Balaur smiled. It makes no sense. What does your energy have to do with souls?

Balaur laughed again. Ryujin was getting sick of it. You'd think someone with such sanctimonious virtue would know a bit more about the world. Everything has a soul, brother. Your energy, as you like to call it, is a mere projection of your soul. My attacks are draining the vis you put into your attacks.

Ryujin's eyes narrowed.

Well, that does explain why an attack of such magnitude from I would be doused by such simple fog. I see there's no other choice.

Ryujin held the blade in his right hand horizontally out in front of him, closing his eyes as streaks of red energy absorbed into the blade, producing another laugh from Balaur.

I just told you it is useless! A Cero will not-

This is no regular Cero, Ryujin announced, opening his eyes, as his blade, now blood red with energy, began howling as if it were a gargantuan beast.

Balaur's eyes widened. Such power...what do you intend to do?!

I intend to finish this. Here, and now.

Ryujin slashed the sword at Balaur, and, as it howled like it had been doing, a red burst of red energy flew out. Balaur's startled expression cracked a grin.

H-ha! You said it wasn't a regular Cero!

Ryujin said nothing, just watching. The Cero slowed to a stop, before expanding many feet across the air, until it was thousands of feet into the sky. Balaur watched on in awe, as it began taking the shape of a monstrous beast.

Ever since that day, when I became this- Ryujin gestured at his humanoid form, I have felt as if a mere shadow of my former self. As he continued, he beat his wings, pushing himself into the air, slowly beating to slowly ascend above Balaur. The sands shook in terror where I walked. The legs of the beast formed, making large claws that were three times the size of either Ryujin or Balaur, and the paws covered a large amount of distance themselves. The night skies thundered when I beat my wings. Tempests sprung up wherever I lay from the magnitude of the lift.

Wings that spanned nearly a mile formed on the large beast. My very maw could snap up hundreds of Hollow when I needed to feed. A large head on the beast formed, a gaping maw that was nearly a large cave having created itself. Others knew when they neared me because they could feel my heartbeat through the sands. A large chest formed, revealing a truly monstrous dragon in the form of a Cero. Balaur looked on incredulously.

Meet the shadow of my former self, Balaur.

The dragon roared, the very sands all around the area springing up in pillars from the vibrations as the red energy grew brighter.

Meet Ryūho.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Al Caído Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al Caído   Al Caído Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 4:00 pm

Balaur had an expression as if he had just watched his loved one die, killed his father on accident, lost everything he had ever owned, felt someone walk across his grave thrice, and had been stabbed in the kidney, all at once. The dragon roared in all its monstrosity once more, the very sands being thrown up into the air again as it glowed bright red, and beat its wings, a thunderclap sounding throughout the sands as it flew at Balaur. Despite its gargantuan size, it was still quite fast.

Balaur scrambled to move, flying himself under the creature and avoiding its large claws. However, when he got out from under it, it smacked him with its large tail, him being consumed with energy and then launched into the air, all of his skin charred. Ryujin's energy was flames, after all.

Ryujin alighted on the dragon's head, as it turned around to meet Balaur once more in the air. He looked on in horror.

I refuse to be defeated! I will not! Not by you! He charged a pale white Cero, infusing all of his energy into it. He then fired, creating a dragon himself, and riding on top of it as Ryujin was.

Wretch... Ryujin stabbed a blade into his dragon's head with his left hand, steering it as the dragons clashed. There was a large explosion, as Balaur and Ryujin were merely feet apart. You speak as if you have a choice. In the instant that seemed to last an eternity, they stared at each other. They then charged at each other from across their dragons' heads, Ryujin brandishing only his right blade in both hands, as Balaur bore his sword with both hands as well.

Time seemed to slow down at that moment, each footstep taking five minutes. As Balaur went in for a rage filled overhand slash to hack Ryujin in two, Ryujin ran low, trying to get under his cut...

A small red dragon, a small sky blue, and a small black were playing in the sands. The red was playfully biting the black's tail, and the black was trying to get away from him, laughing. When they finally stopped playing, the blue giggled.

What are we going to do today, Balaur?

I do not know, Ryujin. I am hungry.

Then let us go eat!

Balaur laughed.

Time passed, and the small dragons grew larger, and stronger. They started learning of the world for what it was...a cruel place.

Hundreds of black shapes flitted across the sands on the horizon.

At least a hundred, Ryujin observed.

Balaur nodded. Bad odds. Think we can take them?

Ryujin shook his head.
We will not. I will.

Balaur looked on in shock. I know you are the leader, Ryujin, but I should help!

Ryujin shook his head once more. Someone needs to protect Zerina, and someone needs to go fight. I will go. You stay here to protect her from anyone that may be circling around.

Balaur frowned, but nodded. As soon as Ryujin left, he went to Zerina's side. She seemed apprehensive.

Do not be afraid, Zerina. I can protect you.

She frowned. I worry for him...

He will be fine. He fights well.

Balaur looked to Zerina, and then nuzzled her neck. W-what are you doing?

I...I have always admired you, Zerina.

As explosions rang off in the distance, Balaur advanced progressively on Zerina. She gave in to his wills, but when he started to try mating, she pushed him off.

P-please...stop...

Balaur looked at her. It is alright, Zerina...I will not hurt you.

B-but I do not want to do this...

Why not? We need to mate, or else our bloodline will not carry on. There needs to be more like us.

J-just stop!

Balaur became frustratingly enraged. And why should I?! We have waited too many years! It is time for more dragons to be in the world!

With this, he pinned her down, roaring, as Zerina cried out. She was not a very powerful fighter among them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Al Caído Empty
PostSubject: Re: Al Caído   Al Caído Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Al Caído
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Fan Fictions-
Jump to: