Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Backing Down - Backing down (serious chatroom) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Backing Down - Backing down (serious chatroom) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Backing Down - Backing down (serious chatroom) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Backing Down - Backing down (serious chatroom) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Backing Down - Backing down (serious chatroom) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Backing Down - Backing down (serious chatroom) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Backing Down - Backing down (serious chatroom) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Backing Down - Backing down (serious chatroom) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Backing Down - Backing down (serious chatroom) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Backing Down - Backing down (serious chatroom) Vote_lcapBacking Down - Backing down (serious chatroom) Voting_barBacking Down - Backing down (serious chatroom) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Backing Down - Backing down (serious chatroom) Vote_lcapBacking Down - Backing down (serious chatroom) Voting_barBacking Down - Backing down (serious chatroom) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Backing down (serious chatroom)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Backing Down - Backing down (serious chatroom) Empty
PostSubject: Backing down (serious chatroom)   Backing Down - Backing down (serious chatroom) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:15 pm

So obviously the title says it all, i'm backing down from TTRPG. Now you might be saying "no! Why are you leaving!", well I've got a bunch of reasons and i'm going to list them all here to state why i'm going. Well to start off, I'm young and I need to be doing a lot more with my life. I spend way too much time on here. I know I said a couple weeks ago i'll be getting on a lot less the suddenly I've been on a lot more. Yeah I sprained my foot so I couldn't do much except waist my time on here and read. (oh don't forget watching my little pony Very Happy).

My characters we're being harshly insulted in the CB (Not giving names) for a while now. This sounds cheesy but I feel like a work so hard on my characters strong but at the same time not over powering so it's not God-modding. So after that period of time i almost started to cry (again cheesy). I realized that this website is getting to close and personal to me, and I think that's just not healthy. I'm also making really close friends, which I enjoy, but it makes everything way to personal (Robert-Kris). (Robert, That's why I've been shutting you out, sorry.)

The reason why my characters are drastically changing is because I just moved and I feel like everything is changing for me. So instead of keeping the old characters I had in NC I wanted to change them with me, again, most of this post will sound cheesy but I've been thinking a lot about this for the past week or so.

I am in really big roleplays right now so I will try to post when it is my turn. If you want to roleplay with me you can PM me or email me (sorryi8urbaby@gmail.com). Don't expect me on CB a lot now, This site is like a drug for me that I need to back off of. Thanks ahead of time, if you have any questions or comments please help yourself. I'd love the feedback.

Last edited by Moon772 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Backing down (serious chatroom)   Backing Down - Backing down (serious chatroom) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:23 pm

I know you not leaving for eber but I'm so gonna miss you!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Backing down (serious chatroom)   Backing Down - Backing down (serious chatroom) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:39 pm

Thanks Paige! I'll miss you too! and I won't back down with my promises to you! Hugs
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Backing down (serious chatroom)   Backing Down - Backing down (serious chatroom) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:47 pm

Thanks moon Hugs have fun with your non ttrpg activites
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backing down (serious chatroom)   Backing Down - Backing down (serious chatroom) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Backing down (serious chatroom)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Chat Room-
Jump to: