Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Smoke {DREAD Trooper}  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Smoke {DREAD Trooper}  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Smoke {DREAD Trooper}  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Smoke {DREAD Trooper}  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Smoke {DREAD Trooper}  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Smoke {DREAD Trooper}  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Smoke {DREAD Trooper}  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Smoke {DREAD Trooper}  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Smoke {DREAD Trooper}  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Smoke {DREAD Trooper}  Vote_lcapSmoke {DREAD Trooper}  Voting_barSmoke {DREAD Trooper}  Vote_rcap 
Moon
Smoke {DREAD Trooper}  Vote_lcapSmoke {DREAD Trooper}  Voting_barSmoke {DREAD Trooper}  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Smoke {DREAD Trooper}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Smoke {DREAD Trooper}  Empty
PostSubject: Smoke {DREAD Trooper}    Smoke {DREAD Trooper}  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:23 am

Cpt.Kenny "Smoke" Strongwell

Smoke {DREAD Trooper}  Fa86496cac4339fc7eba12ac26b0f36b-0-20040109-cowboy-bebop

===IDENTITY===
Full Name: Kenny Strongwell
Nickname(s): Kenn, Smokey, Captain
Codename: Smoke
Alias(es): N/A
Classification: Human
Affiliation: DREAD

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:Black
Eye Color:Brown
Height: 6'1
Weight: 187Lb
Other Traits: Tan skin and a skinny bodyframe , Several scars from past

===POWERS===

Powers: N/A

Skills:
Marksmanship
Skilled combatent
Spec op's training
Advanced police training
Skilled fencer

Weaknesses:
He's human so anything that hurts us hurts him.

Equipment:
His DREAD suit: it offers light projectile protection, is fire resistent and is made of special metiraial and plating so he can move fast and hit hard.
Smoke {DREAD Trooper}  ARC_clone_trooper_very_old_by_Sofie3387
Guns: he doesn't really prefer anything when in his dread suit but when he is in civilian mode he caries a 9MM pistol.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Kenn can come off as many things. Most who just see him around see him as a drunken fool who makes light of very serious matters, But in reality Kenny is a very caring person who will go above and beyond for his friends. He however show's no sympathy for metas whatsoever. He generaly likes inflicting pain on them and really does his best to not have to help any of there kind.

Strengths: Speed: Physicaly Kenn can be outmatched but where he lacks stregth he makes up for with speed.

Interests/Habits: He drinks alot more than anyone in his situation should. He is usally hung over and when not alowd alcohol he is a coffe addict. He also is a chain smoker hence the name "Smoke".

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Zania Strongwell (wife deacesed) Raina Strongwell (Daughter deacesed)
Place of Origin: Bluhaven
Current City: Steel city
History:
Born into an abusive enviorment in Bludhaven, Kenny learned at a very young age how cold the world can be. His mother was a drug addict, and he doesn't really remember much about his dad, except that he'd hit Kenny for looking at him. Eventually at age ten he ran away and made it all the way to Metropolis. Then he was caught by authorities and once they figured out the reason he had run away he was placed into a foster home. It was there that he found out what love really was and started to mature. After he finished high school he joined the Army and after just two years was put into the special forces. He spent the next five years of his life doing some of the most dangerous tactical missions ever known to man, but at the age of twenty five he retired from service life and went off to college. There he met his wife and they soon married and had a daughter that they named Raina. Kenny moved his family out to Dakota and became a police officer there. He was installed in the anti-gang forces and became one of the first officers ever to bring down a meta-gang. The gang he had brought down was not pleased and decided to retaliate. One day after work Kenny went home to see his family, but when he got there... He found both his wife and daughter slain by the gang he had brought down. Kenny fell into a deep depresive state and became an alcoholic. After he was convicted of a DWI some of his old co-workers sponcered him in an AA program and though he eventually sobered up he was never the same. Over the years he has been hit with numerouse police brutality charges (All from metas) and some complaints of being intoxicated while on duty. Recently an old friend from the government has told him about the DREAD program in Jump and even recomened him to it. Though skeptical at first once he knew what he was going to be doing he was all in.

Last edited by thejameshopkins on Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smoke {DREAD Trooper}    Smoke {DREAD Trooper}  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:29 pm

Need's aproval!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smoke {DREAD Trooper}    Smoke {DREAD Trooper}  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:31 am

Patience, young cricket. Wink

The frist thing I see that needs attending to are some common grammatical and spelling mistakes that, whilst not necessary, could benefit from being sorted. Mainly the misuse of apostrophes here and there, especially on plural nouns like "metas," "needs," and "guns." Also, a few misspellings are a bit obvious with "approval," "violence," and "authorities." I advise using spell check as a good tool both as a technical one as well as a social one; the better the writing, the more people who will want to roleplay with you.

Second, please fill out the "Strengths" section of your profile.

Next, the rest of this character looks very good, and I like how you wrote in alcoholism as a defining characteristic. His past gives a solid check-out for his motive as a D.R.E.A.D. Trooper, and his age amongst the usually "younger crowd" of characters provides a unique opportunity for character interactions. Good stuff.

Lastly, have you asked Dar for permission to join the D.R.E.A.D. Troopers? It would be a sore shame to have made such a promising character be accepted but not as a D.R.E.A.D. Trooper, for whatever hypothetical reason.

Oh, and another thing: I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but the picture for your character isn't working. Is that something I may be able to help you with?

-Honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smoke {DREAD Trooper}    Smoke {DREAD Trooper}  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:11 pm

OK so I got some of the spelling errors out of the way, the streghths part has been filled out, and I'm pretty sure the problem with the picture has been fixed.
Dar said it'd be fine if I (Kenny) join.
Thanks for the compliements by the way. I wasn't sure he'd be right for the atmosphere of DREAD at first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smoke {DREAD Trooper}    Smoke {DREAD Trooper}  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:43 pm

Awesome, good stuff.

Smoke {DREAD Trooper}  Screenshot2011-07-16at93303PM

I'm looking forward to have Backlash and Smoke to be in a roleplay with each other, especially if it's just a casual deal; even though she's only eighteen... well, let's just say that she's been friends with a barkeep in Jump City and he's an easy pushover on age limits. I like how bad this already looks for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smoke {DREAD Trooper}    Smoke {DREAD Trooper}  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:13 pm

Can somone move this to inactive?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smoke {DREAD Trooper}    Smoke {DREAD Trooper}  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smoke {DREAD Trooper}
Page 1 of 1