Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Vote_lcapAlien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Voting_barAlien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Vote_lcapAlien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Voting_barAlien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Empty
PostSubject: Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius)   Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:25 pm

Using ultimate Tiberius
Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) NidTitan1
Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) NidTitan2
Spoiler:

Tiberius had been waiting for this day for too long, his revenge on the humans. He approached over a mountain their radar picking up the massive beast as he rose from the ocean. They scrambled intercept jets which as soon as they neared him were met by the air full of shards the jets were decimated those whose engines weren't destroyed had dead pilots if they were lucky.

The call went out for the resident hero of this futuristic city, skyscrapers dotted the city with monorails filling the sky. Tiberius moved into town not even noticing their weapons as they fired at him. That didn't stop him from using his foretalons to slice through the vehicles and troops. He spotted a sniper unit and his head turned he spit a stream of venom and cover the four men who slumped to the ground.

Tiberius stood on his hind legs and roared the sound wave alone shook the buildings and broke glass. Civilians were in a panic in the streets as they tried to run from the giant monster who seemed intent on killing them all. Tiberius could see no way they could stop him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius)   Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:40 am

Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Ben10000HQ

Suddenly from down below a small blue and white blur could be seen dashing past Tiberius in a circle, the white and blue blur kept moving faster and faster around Tiberius within seconds until a vortex formed around him of dust and such other things to blind it's vision.

"I see they're starting to grow them bigger, eh? Doesn't matter. Not like it's nothing I've never seen before."

It was Ben 10,000; resident hero and Justice Leaguer. Terry & Clark were out on missions right now trying to help give aid to what was left of the GL corps. after last week's attack, so Ben guessed he'd have to handle this himself.

Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Xlr8_010

Xlr8 kept running faster and faster, trying to whip up a tornado that would even off balance this huge thing as well as take focus off the other men in the area.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius)   Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:49 am

TIberius was thrown off slightly at first by the sudden winds whipping up. He began trying to come up with a plan to deal with this thing. He could only see a blur meaning it was fast maybe to fast for its own good. Tiberius crouched down with his front and began firing with his cannons in an attempt to have the blur run into the javelins. Tiberius had come up with a second plan as well though and lifted one of his back legs.

He slammed it down onto the ground fracturing the ground and causing a crater to form that was big enough to expand from sidewalk to sidewalk. Tiberius roared out. "What are you to try and challenge my right to rulership here. I am the king I have grown into an adult therefore this territory is mine." Tiberius was talking as though this were simply fact that wasn't debatable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius)   Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:03 am

http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Ben_10_Planet

As the leg came down, Ben utilized his quick reaction speed to move out of the way and then as the multiple projectiles flew towards him his visor went into target mode as things moved in somewhat slow motion. The targeting system allowed Xlr8 to better evade each shot and then as he slammed that blackleg, it came down really close to Ben 10,000. Appearingly even crushing him, but a few seconds later a voice was heard from near Tiberius's head, near it's eye so it could see him.

Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Ben_1019

Xlr8 hadn't run up Tiberius though, the creature probably would've felt him dashing up it at high speeds. No he was now in human form on a hoverboard and then jumped off fearlessly landing on top of Tiberius to try and do a quick negotiation.

"What am I to try and stop you? Maybe you haven't heard, I'm Ben 10,000. I'm kind of this planet's representative for dealing with foreign species from out worldly places. As for taking over this territory, not gonna happen buck-o. Now since it's a weekday I'm giving you a pass just this once. Vacate our planet immediately: intergalactic code for Earth shows that dangerous aliens are not permitted within 1.5 light-years of the premises unless granted amnesty and based on those guys you fried back there, I'd say you're a pretty big threat."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius)   Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:55 pm

Tiberius looked at the human as though he'd said something impossible and said seriously.

"You represent galactic law enforcement. You are the same people who destroyed my home planet. You people killed my entire race. I HAVE NOWHERE TO GO!"

Tiberius spit venom at him suddenly it sprayed from his mouth as though it were a gyser. Tiberius lunged forward swining one of his talons up in case he tried going above the venom, the claw would come up through it with huge ammounts of force. Now this was personal. This Ben was one of them who had killed off his race, rage and fury forgotten years ago boiled up consuming him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius)   Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:06 pm

"Hey, now, now I didn't mean it like tha---"

Suddenly a geyser of some kind of spray flowed towards Ben and completely engulfed him, however, soon afterwards it could be seen Ben was fine. He was better than fine, he was Diamondhead! The crystalline alien hide was pure diamond, the venom sprayed found itself unable to soak into the target for Diamondhead's physiology was radically different. The spray simply dripped off his body like water on a glass window..

"Now that wasn't very nice."

However, before Ben could say anything else he covered his chest and melded his forearms into a shield, so that he could block Tiberius's blow. Upon doing so the monstrosity's claws would dig into Diamondhead's hard exterior and lunged him into the air.

"Whoa, whoa, whooOoOa!"

As Ben flew towards the ground he fired a few crystals into the floor after seperating his injured limbs and then slid down the bean stalk like crystalline mound that rose up to meet his decent. Meanwhile, with his other arm he fired a dozen or so crystals at Tiberius and upon landing on the floor punched into the ground, creating 4 large spikes the sprung up towards Tiberius.

Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) 1000px10

"Looks like diplomacy has failed again, I don't know why I even try anymore."

Last edited by Innovator on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius)   Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:30 pm

OOC: This may be something you need to edit for, Tiberius doesn't have acid. It's poison poison- drains strength rapidly (no known anti-venom yet as he is a new species, it's similar to scorpion venom so there is a comparison) his poison can be launched in a 360 foot stream, his poison is a neurotoxin that targets muscle coordination eventually leading to temporary paralysis if you are hit twice. At six times your heart stops, he rarely bites more than once as it takes the fun out of the hunt. He can use it by biting 1000 times in a day but can spray it only 100 times in a day.
It can get in through contact with skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius)   Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:28 pm

OT: Ah I get it, thought the affect was more like a rattle snake venom where it burns the skin like acid.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius)   Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:13 am

Tiberius saw the shards coming at him and jumped up out of the way of them. He had miscalculated and ended up hitting a building. The building's structure couldn't handle the weight of his hit and the structure began to crumble. Tiberius looked at the crystaline alien and lunged forward, he had all of his momentum and strength coming down with his talon it was almost like he wasn't aiming for Ben but rather for the ground. the impact would cause a major shockwave due to the hundreds of tons of force.

Tiberius roared at Ben "Bring my planet back. Restore my people, you've committed genocide and I will have justice!" Tiberius hadn't been as angry as he was now in many years. He was going to use his weight and strength to try destroying everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius)   Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:30 am

"NO!"

As the building began to crumble, Ben stuck out a hand futiley, as if meaning to catch it, but quickly had to prepare for the incoming attack from Tib. Utilizing his geokinesis Diamondhead constructed a giant crystal hand out of the ground that grabbed onto Tiberius limb as if it was an extension of Ben. However, the alien was powerful and Ben struggled to hold it's attack back, especially when his mind was split. He kept his hands raised to keep the construct up, but as the test of wills and strength emerged between the two the JL member maneuvered one palm away quickly raising to more giant pillars of diamond out of the ground near the crumbling building and levitated them over the cowering people as he spoke.

"URGH! Don't do this! These people are not reponsible for your planet's death and neither am I. The few that were can be brought to justice or we can help you in someway to deal with your loss, which I am genuinely sorry for, but don't take it out on these innocents. They had nothing to do with your people's genocide!"

Diamondhead yelled this as he placed down the pillars to support the building. What he was doing took extreme difficulty even for a master of this alien's capabilities. So much so, Ben couldn't keep the diamond hand up anymore and it broke apart under Tiberius's force allowing the leg to go through and send the Petrosapien flying backwards fromt he shockwave that followed.

"AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGHHH!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius)   Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:47 am

Tiberius strode toward him roaring "They will not be killed they will become my slaves, I am building a new empire resurrecting my people on this feeble rock. I will just have to groom their DNA for suitable material to recreate my people."

Tiberius stood over him and raised his talon and brought it down at Ben's chest. Tiberius was holding nothing back he was starting to have more trouble breathing he was wearing himself out so he dropped the strength to less than half. He would need it in case this man was able to last longer than a few more blows, as it seemed he would. Tiberius mentally checked he had plenty of rounds left and more than enough venom.

Tiberius jumped back as soon as the claw hit without even verifying whether or not the blow landed. He stood over the poisoned ground from earlier and watched for the dust to clear. He was growing more interested. This was the best hunt he'd ever had on this planet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius)   Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:21 am

Ben's eyes fluttered as he slowly opened them, meanwhile Tiberius words thundered and only grew louder during his approach until finally he was upon the hero and slammed his claw down upon Diamondhead with extreme force creating a crater where Ben was....

"Not" "While" We" Have anything" "To say" "about it."

Immediately after debris filled the area, but that battle was far from over. For soon it was revealed that Ben's quick instant mental switches had saved him yet again. This time transforming himself into his alien with infinite cloning capability; Echo-Echo! The clones then moved in mass waves of 25, no 38, no 52! Or more maybe assuming the first bunch were crushed by the leg and all moved towards Tiberius while screeching aloud and in unison. Their screams could be heard for miles, but the sonic waves emitted by them were like a joint sound barrier all heading for Tiberius.

"WALL" "OF" "SOUND!"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius)   Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:25 pm

Tiberius stumbled slightly and shook his head trying to block the sound out. Tiberius stumbled and fell into an apartment building a few floors collapsed under his weight but it held him up. Tiberius couldn't see straight so he began spitting venom as he shook his head about 10 doses worth of venom he was hoping it would help with the noise.

He stayed half in the building and began stomping with one leg trying to crush the little clones. He was very inaccurate though so it was more likely to just make craters. Tib roared trying to drown the sound to no such luck. The glass in the buildings began to shatter which wasn't much better as far as cost to the city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius)   Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:32 pm

The Ben clones began getting stomped out a little bit as about 13 fell prey to his weighted down foot, other stopped screaming and helped fleeing pedestrians and finally about 20 more were hit by the venom and began feeling it's affects. Eventually only about 12 were left screaming at Tiberius severely drowning out the noise.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius)   Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:47 pm

Tiberius shook his head and cleared it. He stood back on his own legs and lunged down toward him snapping at his with that huge fangs. They were as sharp as diamond sharpened razors and there were rows like a sharks mouth. Tiberius stopped short and asked demandingly. "Where is your confidence now? This planet will be mine. You can still be a general under me, you are strong I respect that. You've been a good adversary but the fight has ended. Join me and enjoy your power."

Tiberius rose back out of reach and looked down at him. A true horror that now stalked the Earth, he'd grown up in Jump city fighting hero's and villians on a near daily basis. He was used to Meta's and what they thought was power. His race was evolved to rule over galaxies, and he was the last.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius)   Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alien Clash (Ulitimate Ben vs Ultimate Tiberius)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next